Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,620 members, 7,892,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (458981 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2011
@Nellydee,
u r d new guy on the block concerning TRV. Congrats! Myself and the likes of cuddlemii r on d awaiting list. God will help us all.

@cuddlemii,
I am still on the awaiting list ooo. @least I can talk of myself,[b]you,Okey112 and Bashtee.[/b] and some other guyz. Okey112 is the update listing moderator. He has been off for sometimes,I dont know why.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2011
@ all: Argh! this wait is killing.but atleast we making progress.wud be going to the CDHC on monday, wanna hope things go well there oh, n me don even book my ticket sef, incase.lol, cheers to the future, guess we having like jst 4 ppl remaining for TRV. waaw.massive improvement.
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2011
@cuddlemi

na wa o guy , na interrogation dis go be oo, well i wish u good luck in ur visa issuance ,forget about girls ok , i wait for the angelic force over my applications too God bless Us
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2011
@house

PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE THAT HAS EEN GRANTEWD VISA FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDY IN CANADA
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2011
@chukie94: Haba! No be four o, na five, i stil dey for the wait list o.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
rowlandoo:

@cuddlemi

na wa o guy , na interrogation dis go be oo, well i wish u good luck in your visa issuance ,forget about girls ok , i wait for the angelic force over my applications too God bless Us

its like u like babe gan, anyways me i dnt, na book i wan go face till i ready to marry. wife materials na im go full dt place and not cheap babes. well i don get babe for naija here, i dont intend to cheat on her because i love her with my life, na book be my babe for there. lets focus of visa. angels no like dis kind of talk.
Re: Travelling To Canada by acca777: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
@Bullstriker, Delta007 and All

Could you please send me A sample of sponsor affidavit from a none family member sponsor or say a distance family who we do not share same surname. And a sample of SOP. Though I work as well and I'll be getting some document from my office to show that I have a job presently and my statement of account with some fund in it. Just want to use a sponsor to boost my chance.

Please send me a mail @ demmy07ng@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
@joebuster, my original start date is september 7th.
@chukie94, yes my school has agreed to 1 week extention till the 16th of september.I have also forwarded the letter to the embassy.Hopefuly dey would change their mind and concider giving the visa before then.I pray.
@FIMO and Nellydee, congrats.u av both joined the list of succesful TRVS.Congrats again.
Re: Travelling To Canada by guddylover(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
@all, ,i will be travelling by friday but my school official start date is 14th but i will be flying on friday so will be getting there by saturday.wont there be lot of querry at the POE.and secondly i will be going with $2000,my dad will be sending my tuition over when i get since my school wont let me make deposit from here,they said i am free to come pay upon arrival.thirdly i am going to lethbridge,alberta,but i want to have a stop over in toronto,do i have to book a flight going to calgary then have a stop over in toronto.lastly i need info on how much to make hotel reservation to show them at the POE incase they ask where i will be staying.

your swift response will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada by readymade: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
I dont think youll have problems at POE, when do you realy plan to get to Alberta? cos really you dont have alot of time. Havent you sorted out your accomodation? when do u need to pay your school deposit by? I guess if you have your ticket showing final destination to Alberta, it wont raise questions, but if you have a ticket only to Toronto , the officer might want to know why?, so my suggestion is book a flight to Calgary with stopover in TO

For accomodation, go to booking.com and you are able to book without paying but you will have to use a credit card for the booking. Read the booking conditions which will state the latest you can cancel the booking without your credit card being charged,

goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada by pendo89(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
hi cuddle,How are you? happened to see ur name here.This visa thing dont worry,you will get it.
All things work out for good remember.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
pendo89:

hi cuddle,How are you? happened to see your name here.This visa thing dont worry,you will get it.
All things work out for good remember.

Awww. Thank you dear. How are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
@cudllemii

go for deliverance and u will see before u tru the visa will be delivered in mail ,  try it u see u too dey para
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
@cudllemii

go for deliverance and u will see before u tru the visa will be delivered in mail , try it u see u too dey para
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
nellydee:

@Cuddlemii, newacca and all
Thanks but am not a guy. Although I don't know why people keep saying that.

Lolz. My bad. I thought were you were a guy like me. Stop bearing our name please & change your profile pix to something feminine. Congrats again girl or woman from boy or man.
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
@cudlemii

lol i just de ready post ooo, na true , its primary assignment is studying likewise me , i have a lover and will have to come back to marry her , nice one , like i said go for deliverance at Prayer city Gid will deliver you mail with visa before 5days
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
@rowalndo

Please speak the one I can understand. The last time I checked my start date is Oct 11th. Scoot!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
@cudllemii

oh U still have time nah , chill man u will get it , u going for Msc?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
Who can enlight me on dis Quebec migration. Its all on the Nigerian papers nd I don't believe the media, Its my broda dat wants to do it not me. Heard dat u don't need any form of qualification 2 apply. Pls list the requirements nd qualification one can use 2 apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Argh. this is crazy wats going on at dat embassy.most schools hv resumed n some students dont even hv their visas yet.n in the end they wud refuse someone on basis of their own fault.crazy men!damn!
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
@TRV awaitees, Anyone go to the embassy today? Any news? A friend got an e-mail to go contact his courier. He submitted on the 26th of may and did medicals on the 12th of August.

@chukie - Gotten ur TRV yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ chukie94,I was at d embassy 2day,they said everyone shld send them email.and one of my friends was refused 2day,after medicals,dat they r nt convinced she will come back!I wnt bother myself again,if by 20th I dnt have my visa,d nxt day they will get my january start date,and u pls take it easy.God is our strength.Even visitors dat wanted 2 go for summer are complainin dat is been so long,some 3mnts for visiting oooo,they dnt have their visa yet.lol!
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ Monie: wat?u mean after medical she/he was denied?u see.knew they sent medical instruction to almost everyone without realy verifying the documents.so crazy what they doing now.did u see the man that was ranting that his gon call the press to see wats happening there?lol.hey which of the ladies were u? is it the one with the surname omono? waw this isnt funny.

@Epic: no man.they jst frustrating someone.well im jst gon chill over the whole thing.sad
Re: Travelling To Canada by joeburster: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
JESUS CHRIST!  Cdhc should just pack dr things n get out of this country. If its Accra we are even going to n experiencing all these it would be better. At the moment am even acting like i never submitted anything to them sef.
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ chukie94,yes oh I am she,is my ist name dat is omono,no mind d security man,how did u guess right?and who were u there?and as for dat man,his daughter used maple,d man is angry cuz of all d $2000 and d 130 thousand non refundable,when d embassy staffs came out,he was just there,no action.dnt mind him making mouth,said we shld all be bangin at d gate,are they owing us money?I dnt undst how ppl think.did u hear abt d lady d embassy sent her file to a wrong address,they put her documents and visa in someone elses dhl,and is in portharcourt. That embassy clearly need more hands.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
@monie:ofc was there.was the guy in the red n blue bold check with a black cap n dark sunshades.lol. well yea. was there wi the guy oh.cos his a bishop n all he was jst ranting n didnt do anything in the end.lol. was actually anticipating him to do something.lol.bout the lady,was there wi her hubby since last week while they were pacing back n forth.lol.her hubby is gone now though.well they mixed her package n sent it via ups to porthacourt instead of via dhl.so yea shes almost screwed.lol. but hey.u one heck of beauty.lol.i knew straight up as soon as i saw u that u were the monie on here.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada by dennyflex: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
@All help me praise the Lord 4 me. I got my visa today. Submited on 31st of may. Did my medicals on 18th of august. Got visa today 12th of setember. My start date is 6th of setember buth the school extend it to 16th of setember.
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ chukie94 thanx,think I can remember u.@ dennyflex congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
@dannyflex, congrats dear. I am happy for you. For the rest dt always notice the dress of women, d colour and beauty remember what thou seeketh from God. Get that first and the others which u see would be added. I know this week would be fruitful. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ Cuddlemii: no go die say u dey expect visa oh. give urself a lil break atleast.wud defo help.besides not a sin to admire someone despite seeking God's favor. U sound so religious. Abeg oh.no let these guys turn you into something else. what wud be wud be. if God don talk say u go get am,if u like sleep wi loads of men or women u go still get am.How u understand the principles of life n God matters alot#Simple

@ monie: u welcome dear. me i hv made up ma mind ''ain going there no more''. see flex way i do medical before am him don get him own.but i know its getting to our turn sha.this week latest.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
@chukie, seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness. Thou shall not look at thy nei, ok let me not sound too religious.I wish us all the best. Say seven halleluyah at midnight today. It is well. Monie baby I am glad we headed d same way, I am sure to get free lunch with ur looks. Chukie wld courier his. We shall overcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.