Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,195 members, 7,923,020 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (461087 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by zeemdok: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2011
@All , Good morning, I have been reading from the sidelines.Please has anyone who did their medicals @ V.I by 16th August got their VISA. Cos temperature has really risen here but I am already looking at deferment for January as my school resumed 6th of September. However, the embassy has implied I defer my admission and did send a mail to my school to that effect but can the embassy still issue you a VISA after you have already deferred your admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada by nellydee: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2011
n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2011
@ Zeemdok: I did mine 17th August in V.I which means they wud hv dispatched ours same time as urs.but i am yet to get a reply from them till date. i guess i am doing same thing as u. already asked ma school to defer it till Jan.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2011
@ All: I though these guys said they wud be giving it all out today. n i guess this is the end of the road for this semester.

@ Monie: Wats ur plan like? i am going there on monday to submit a new start date for January.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nofran: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2011
@ Allexy2,

A form C07 is a document of incorporation for either PLC or LTD companies. It is the form specifying the particulars of Directors of a company. Usually, after a company has been incorporated, it is issued a certified true copy of this form by the Corporate Affairs Commission alongside its Certificate of Incorporation. So, if the company that proposes to sponsor you is any of a LTD or PLC company, they should have a copy of this document in their records and I advise you include it in your package; it will help corroborate the company's resolution to sponsor you (which is usually signed by the director(s)).

However, if the entity sponsoring you is a small firm (i.e not LTD or PLC) but registered as a business name, you do not need Form C07. All you may require is a letter signed by the partners(s) in the firm committing to sponsoring you.

Hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada by zeemdok: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2011
@ CHUKIE94. THANKS ALL FINGERS CROSSED.

ONE FUNNY THING IS ONCE WE GET THIS VISA WE'LL FORGET WE EVEN WAITED A SEC.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nofran: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2011
@Chukie94,

I feel your pain, but like I said yesterday, you should be grateful that you have an alternative start date in a few months, some schools like mine do not allow international students resume in the term, only Canadian citizens. My humble advice to you is to start your registration process(if possible now) now online, download your course readings (if also possible) and try 'playing' with them ahead of resumption. These guys don't work like us, so as much as possible let's try and stay one step ahead of classes et al. God will help you cos me myself, its not easy concentrating on reading while am worrying about my visa and my schol is not shifting ground on the 20th deadline.

My faith is still reaching out to God for today cos one thousand years are like a day to him - Anything can still happen.

One day we all will look back on this period and laugh. We will overcome.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by bigfat01: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2011
dont pay anyone to immigrate to canada get this ebook
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hmmm. No latest news yet. This wait is really scary but God dey sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nofran: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ All

Praaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiissssssseeeeee the Lord! I got it today ooooo; God has shown that He is never late and I speak to everyone that is in the waiting list from the faith I have in Christ Jesus that your time is already here. Hold on to God, He will come through for you! Its a GIVEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
nofran:

@ All

Praaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiissssssseeeeee the Lord! I got it today ooooo; God has shown that He is never late and I speak to everyone that is in the waiting list from the faith I have in Christ Jesus that your time is already here. Hold on to God, He will come through for you! Its a GIVEN!

That's what I am talking about! Yessssssss God is good. Y'all should BE OVER AND DONE WITH FOR my unique start date abeg. I ain't sharing my Oct month with anyone. Congrats and pay dues cos I always pray for the week. I can imagine your dance steps right now, let me leave u to do the creep walk. take care
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
@nofran,
CONGRATS! I wish you well in your endeavour.

@Cuddlemii,
urs will come by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ chukie94,I have told my school abt another start date,and they have agreed 2 mail it ist and then send via dhl nxt week,even if I get my visa nw I will go january,at least we have january start date,which is cool.take it easy en,@ nofran big congrats,lucky u.I have mailed them 2day dat if I dnt get my visa on or b4 20th,I will defer. So chukie I will go on tuesday,have exams on monday,so can't go.seems they know those who have january and those who dnt,those dat dnt hav their visas,those who do r still pending,they seem 2 know what they r doing after all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ bullstriker (waht a funny name ) and , @ nofran

Thanks guys, i will make sure i get the form Co7

Many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
nofran:

@ All

congrats,yr prayer has finally been answered.don't forget this forum when u get to canada.wishing u success in yr endeavours.
Re: Travelling To Canada by olak2k8: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
You guys, i will like to know how to Identify Good Canadian  Education Agents to assist in TRV visa processing
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ Olak2k8, the most trusted dat everybody on this forum trust for canadian visa processing is MAPLE EDUCATION CANADA INC. they are the the best for canadian visa, The only flip side about them is that they are their service is VERY EXPENSIVE but it worh it becos ur visa ia almost gurantee PROVIDED thr document you sumbit thru them is AUTHENTIC. , I am currently using nthem for my visa, their lekki address is 1B OMORINRE JONSON CLOSE,LEKKI PHASE 1 LAGOSS,

I hope i ve ansred ur question,

best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
allexy2:

@ Olak2k8, the most trusted dat everybody on this forum trust for canadian visa processing is MAPLE EDUCATION CANADA INC. they are the the best for canadian visa, The only flip side about them is that they are their service is VERY EXPENSIVE but it worh it becos your visa ia almost gurantee PROVIDED thr document you sumbit thru them is AUTHENTIC. , I am currently using nthem for my visa, their lekki address is 1B OMORINRE JONSON CLOSE,LEKKI PHASE 1 LAGOSS,

I hope i ve ansred your question,

best of luck
which school did u applied for in canada.is it undergraduate or postgraduate.
Re: Travelling To Canada by olak2k8: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
the most trusted dat everybody on this forum trust for canadian visa processing is MAPLE EDUCATION CANADA INC. they are the the best for canadian visa, The only flip side about them is that they are their service is VERY EXPENSIVE but it worh it becos your visa ia almost gurantee PROVIDED thr document you sumbit thru them is AUTHENTIC. , I am currently using nthem for my visa, their lekki address is 1B OMORINRE JONSON CLOSE,LEKKI PHASE 1 LAGOSS,

i've not applied for any school yet. i will like to have their full address & pone nos.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Realnigga: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was once in many of you shoes where I was trying by all means to get a Canadian study permit. Its not worth the stress. I even paid a lawyer $1700 to help me apply and all that but still yet I didnt get the visa. they just wasted my time and money.

Now I am a student of a Canadian uni in dubai (second semester). The school is owned and run by Canadians (at least 70% are canadians). Its cheap, to get dubai study permit is so simple that its the school that will even get you the visa within a short period of time. You don't need to waste money on sending your documents via ups to them, everything goes into the email.

If you need to get to Canada, you can stay here for 2 semesters or one and then transfer credit to Canada. Trust me its very easy because the school is affiliated with loads of schools in Canada. and that way, the ppls in the Canadian embassy wont use you to do shakara again.

If you need more info about the school, send me an email on ahmedbattuta@ymail.com.
Please note that im not willing to collect a dime from you and I wont tell you to pay anything into my account. Everything is going to the school. The reason why I wanna help is when i was applying, i needed the help of a Nigerian there that would be nice enough to help me but i couldnt find any. It made it alil bit hard for me to apply bcs if you send them an email, sometimes it takes 3 working days to get a reply.

I could even pay the application fee for you, I dont mind. There are Nigerians here in the students accomodation and they are very very nice. We are one

Brothers and sisters, I just feel we have had enough of this peoples in the Canadian embassy in Nigeria. Let them eat their visa before they start telling someone that has 8 credit in waec and a son of an NNPC manager that he is not a bonafide student. angry angry angry angry

If my message has made any of you angry, I take God name beg you no vex for me. I am only try'na help.

God bless y'all and God bless Nigeria. GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.

Peace.
Re: Travelling To Canada by olak2k8: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was once in many of you shoes where I was trying by all means to get a Canadian study permit. Its not worth the stress. I even paid a lawyer $1700 to help me apply and all that but still yet I didnt get the visa. they just wasted my time and money.

Now I am a student of a Canadian uni in dubai (second semester). The school is owned and run by Canadians (at least 70% are canadians). Its cheap, to get dubai study permit is so simple that its the school that will even get you the visa within a short period of time. You don't need to waste money on sending your documents via ups to them, everything goes into the email.

If you need to get to Canada, you can stay here for 2 semesters or one and then transfer credit to Canada. Trust me its very easy because the school is affiliated with loads of schools in Canada. and that way, the ppls in the Canadian embassy wont use you to do shakara again.

If you need more info about the school, send me an email on ahmedbattuta@ymail.com.
Please note that im not willing to collect a dime from you and I wont tell you to pay anything into my account. Everything is going to the school. The reason why I wanna help is when i was applying, i needed the help of a Nigerian there that would be nice enough to help me but i couldnt find any. It made it alil bit hard for me to apply bcs if you send them an email, sometimes it takes 3 working days to get a reply.

I could even pay the application fee for you, I dont mind. There are Nigerians here in the students accomodation and they are very very nice. We are one

Brothers and sisters, I just feel we have had enough of this peoples in the Canadian embassy in Nigeria. Let them eat their visa before they start telling someone that has 8 credit in waec and a son of an NNPC manager that he is not a bonafide student. Angry Angry Angry Angry

If my message has made any of you angry, I take God name beg you no vex for me. I am only try'na help.

God bless y'all and God bless Nigeria. GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.

Peace

thanks. i will send u a blank E-mail shortly
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ Olak2k8 . MAPLE EDUCATION CANADA INC full address in lagos is 1B, OMORINRE JOHNSON CLOSE, LEKKI PHASE 1 LAGOS, Phone Numbers are :08037064050 and 08028302970 ( they are opened mon-fri only ), ask for MR tope or Winkie

I hope dat answers ur question

Best of luck, cool
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ bullstriker , well, ur name sound very funny, grin grin grin grin, anyway, i applied to brandon University(under gratudate), the uni is in manitoba, the city shares border with america
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Olak2k8 , you said u have NOT applied to any school in canada, if dats right, am AFRAID U ARE LATE TO APPLY FOR A CANADIAN VISA, u have to make all ur document ready( including admission letter from scholl) 3month in advance to CDHC (embassy),

I recommend u apply for next year sept 2012 entry,
Re: Travelling To Canada by olak2k8: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
allexy2:

@Olak2k8      ,  you said u have NOT applied  to any school in canada, if dats right,  am AFRAID U ARE LATE TO APPLY FOR A CANADIAN VISA, u have to make all your document ready( including admission letter from scholl)   3month in advance to CDHC (embassy),

I recommend u apply for next year sept 2012 entry,

is there no admission for feb-april 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Olak2k8, ,I doubt if there is any admission in april-may, most school admission are in JANUARY and SEPTEMBER, but u need to hurry up to gain admission toa school to meet with sept 2012 admission, u need to submit all document to the embassy 3month before sept, that is the embassy rule
Re: Travelling To Canada by DisGuy: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2011
ALWAYS GIVE BACK

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT VISIT THIS THREADS RELIGIOUSLY PRIOR TO GETTING THEIR VISAS BUT THEN SCRAM IMMEDIATELY THEY GET TO CANADA, IT WONT HURT ADVISING OTHERS
SEEKING HELP ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM MORE ADVISERS THE BETTER

you chop alone you get stuck,lost,used and deported alone, NO BE CURSE O NA ADVICE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Lag2Exodus: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
Dis Guy:

ALWAYS GIVE BACK

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT VISIT THIS THREADS RELIGIOUSLY PRIOR TO GETTING THEIR VISAS BUT THEN SCRAM IMMEDIATELY THEY GET TO CANADA, IT WONT HURT ADVISING OTHERS
SEEKING HELP ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM MORE ADVISERS THE BETTER

you chop alone you get stuck,lost,used and deported alone, NO BE CURSE O NA ADVICE!!!

Oga Moderator u should moderate your comments O.
To say that w'll be deported didn't expect that from u. Did it occur 2 u that a lot us have serious catching up 2 do because of  the delay caused by the embassy?  some of us are having a hard time securing funds and making arrangements to travel. Classes have begun in earnest, assignments tests and all. Also some in transit may not get access 2 d internet until fully settling down not necessarily "chopping" as u say. Personally if i see a question that is easy 2 answer ill do so right away. If on the under hand it requires me to research when i have so much my hands then i just cant right now. and if any one calls down evil upon me because of that, i wish the person the same only a hundred fold more!
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
@realnigga,
why don't u give the name of the school here? It won't do harm if you give the name of the school here for those that need it.

@Disguy,
u r right some ppl do4get this thread immediately they get to Canada. It will be nice if guys cld continue to contribute to the thread that they have learnt 4rm.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Lag2exodus,
I understand you. Though Disguy has written some sensitive words, which I don't support myself,yet he also made some point. He shouldn't have presented the message in such a way.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
@newacca,

how are you? what is new?

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.