Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (460939 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2011
@ All: well, well said y'all. but i dont think i wud wanna appeal or anything cos it wud take longer time even past the January resumption.making me wait till September or more.Besides if i go legal,i wud be stuck till the case is finalized n God knows wen n for how long the case wud run. Got connections in v.high offices n places here in Nigeria but not gon use em cos i know it(my refusal) was for a reason(which im aware of n God planned) which is why im not really that bothered. going legal is far too expensive giving the kinda connections available at my disposal. looking somewhere else for my postgraduate studies.wen the right time comes,we wud defo be hanging out together somewhere in CA but for now somewhere else gotta be an option. Really appreciate y'all for your concern. cnt believe how much love one cud get on here.but men if i was gon go legal it wud be for the fact that they paused my life for months. wud hv been way gon into my postgraduate studies or mb serving by now.but its all good.wish y'all da best. till laer.im officially signing off here till further notice. y'all keep your head high up,the best is still to come. cheerio n Godspeed.safe!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2011
@newcca
I ve not been called for medicals yet,they advised me to change my date which I did to Feb.so am waitin for dem.This people are just annoyin delayin person this long is disheartenin.though am more focused on the US admission.am considerin collectin my documents frm dem soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada by friend(f): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2011
@chuckie94,
Wishing u all the best. I also commend you for accepting the will of God in good faith. Just like when I was refused UK study visa in 2005,then I felt bad but accepted the will of God;I couldn't have achieve what I have achieved presently if I was issued the UK study visa then. I am thanking the visa officer that refused my UK study visa then,cos he did a great favour to me,I know that!
God has something better for u.

@Bashtee,
Now I get the picture. May God help us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ All, Have anybody heard anything from CDHC ? when shud we be expecting a feedback from them ( like medical, grantind TRV etc ) for junuary start date, this long wait is killing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all january starter, we shall be granted our visa by the special grace of God, GOD PASS THEM
Re: Travelling To Canada by timbolo2: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
i submitted my visa application to study in canada since sept 15 and still havent gotten a response or reply! hope am still on point? pls i need help
Re: Travelling To Canada by canadawaha: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
@chukie we are all sorry.If you've plan B start executing it cox God knows the best.

@all has anybody heard anything from CDHC as regard TRV for January start date?

Updates please if any.

1 LOVE
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2011
@ All, I think towards the end of November, applicant for January start date will start to get a call from CDHC for medical, men, this wait is not easy, although i use maple for my visa application which kind of give me confidence to an extent,

well, i hope God will let the CDHC favor all of us come this january, God pass dem,

Pls, shud in case of any update from CDHC, do not hesistate to update memebers here on NL,

it is well,
Re: Travelling To Canada by nikeylee94(f): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
@jan 2012 hopefuls who is going 2 umanitoba this winter for undergrad
Re: Travelling To Canada by gbenga8301: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
hello everybody,
i am glad we have a forum like this where first timers like myself can get advise from people who ve experience,i submitted my application in sept and of all the people i submitted with their application was returned and mine hasnt and i have been to dhl to find out if i ve a package but they said nothing, and since i submitted my application they didnt even send me a mail acknowledging my application,do i contact them or do i wait till they get back at me, somebody pls say something, and congratulations to everybody who received their visas,
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2011
gbenga8301:

hello everybody,
i am glad we have a forum like this where first timers like myself can get advise from people who ve experience,i submitted my application in sept and of all the people i submitted with their application was returned and mine hasnt and i have been to dhl to find out if i ve a package but they said nothing, and since i submitted my application they didnt even send me a mail acknowledging my application,do i contact them or do i wait till they get back at me, somebody pls say something, and congratulations to everybody who received their visas,

@ gbenga8301, the applicant that submitted their application same time with you, did they get thier visa granted or refused ? becos for the embassy to have return their application so early, it a sign that they were refuse, ( i just guessing from the rule of the embassy)

If ur application is for jan 2012 start, it wud be wise to nag on them yet, as you can see applicant for jan 2012 haven't heard from them as well, wait till the end of november, then, you can start to nag on them if not if care is not taken, this embassy guy go vex refuse u, so give them time,
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
nikeylee94:

@jan 2012 hopefuls who is going 2 umanitoba this winter for undergrad

@nikeylee94, i am in brandon university, its in manitoba province clse to u of manitoba, am guna study an under-gradudate course as well

, why did u ask dat question ?? hope to hear from u soon,
Re: Travelling To Canada by nikeylee94(f): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
@allexy2 yay.i just wnt 2 start talking with students going 2 manitoba.
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
nikeylee94:

@allexy2 yay.i just wnt 2 start talking with students going 2 manitoba.

@ nikeylee94, you are talking to the rite person, i will be residing in manotoba province but at uni accomdation, what program are u doing there?
Re: Travelling To Canada by gbenga8301: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2011
@allexy 2,thank u for the advise, ll hold on till end of nov,
Re: Travelling To Canada by chinweub: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
@all
date of submission : 21 sept 2011
medical recievied : 31 0ctober 2011 ( booked for 4th of Nov 2011)
medicals done : Soon
trv issued : Soon ( By his grace)

Notes : Medicals came with an instruction to pay my tution fee for 1 year within 30days from date on letter (26th oct)

Question:Abeg all september successfuls cuddlemii, iso baba, newacca et al
was there a letter written on the other page of your medical instruction : something like ( the visa officer has not reached a decision on your case, in order to expedite your processing you may wish to undergo your medicals, etc)
is that how they normally write it or what.
Re: Travelling To Canada by nikeylee94(f): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
@oluweri congrats.yes thats what they write.
@allexy i think biochem or mbiology
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Oluweri: thank God for you! how did u get the instruction?
@ other Jan. 2012 hopefuls: any update? i'm still waiting o! since August, 23! God dey sha!
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
b:

@oluweri congrats.yes thats what they write.
@allexy i think biochem or mbiology

@ nikeylee94, To be honest, ur program will be very expensive at uni of manitoba, u have to be realistic abt the coures you wana do at uni, gat to cut ur coat according to ur size becos belive me when u get there u guna have lot of problem especially when u wana extend ur visa, trust me, go for a program u can afford thtat u know u will perform very well in, am speaking from my experience most espeacially when i live in the U.K for 5 yrs b4 problem start to arse with my visa extension, my uni fee was high and i cudn't no longer afford it, A WORD IS ENUFF FOR THE WISE
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
@all i am a Jan Positive hopeful, no responds from CDHC yet, but i am sure all will be well,
Re: Travelling To Canada by nikeylee94(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
@allexy i think what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.And the tuition is fair compared 2 the uk.So i dont think that a problem.Thank you 4 the advice
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ oluweri, congrats man, just go ahead and make the payment, cos ur trv is dependent on the payment.

Not heard from cdhc yet, they will likely start sending medical invite soon, a friend called me to tell me about two of his friends whose trv were refused after medicals, they submitted their application in june.
All will be well for us, cos they handle all application differently. We just have to keep trusting God, nobody knows what cdhc is thinking. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ oluweri, congrats man, just go ahead and make the payment, cos ur trv is dependent on the payment.

Not heard from cdhc yet, they will likely start sending medical invite soon, a friend called me to tell me about two of his friends whose trv were refused after medicals, they submitted their application in june.
All will be well for us, cos they handle all application differently. We just have to keep trusting God, nobody knows what cdhc is thinking. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
@nikeylee94. @Aiwehia, @ snuteria
thanks matey's,
Y'all have been very helpful one way or another.one step in the right direction let him above perfect the rest.
@Aiwehia got a call from ups this morn. to comr pick up my package
Hopefully return my passport after meds on friday while my fee payments will follow later.
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Oluweri,
congrats! u r forging ahead and u r on positive side especially when u were instructed to pay ur fee with speculated time. ur TRV is damn sure,unless u screw things up urself(God forbid) Yea,abt d message overleaf of the instruction,dat is what I also saw on mine,but I also saw a kinda title or tag on it as: UNCLASSIFIED. I pondered on it first and I concluded maybe I am not among the category or maybe the mail is not included,to my lil understanding of UNCLASSIFIED. Though I was called 4 interview b4 been sent medical invite. I ignored it sha,
I wish everyone of us d best.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by SirP1: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2011
This shall be the month of breakthrough for all those waiting to get their TRV's by God;s grace
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2011
@ Oluweri: Thanks for your response, me too i dey wait o!
@Newacca: i'm really encourage by ur patience!
@ All: God will do it for us this month!, but wait o, how do one even confirm if they have received or sent the package? is tracking very effective? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Aiwehia,
Thx. cool My faith teaches me a lot. U always have to submit urself to the will of the Almighty God. He is As'sabur: THE PATIENT. I believe he has reasons of doing things and he always do the best for me,I trust him.

@All,
God is our strength.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hi All: can anyone pls let me know when CDHC will return all the documents submitted in support of visa application? do they return it with medical instruction? pls i need reply, somebody help!
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ all, I got my medical invite today. I know God will perfect what he started. today is exactly 3 months since I submited my application. it came with some UNCLASSIFIED info. I'm praying for you all too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca2: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
hello everyone,

i am new to this forum and in need of guidance.i want to study acca in canada,tronto.there are a lot of questions in my mind but the most important one is that can we get a work permit as per the canadian immigration rules after completing acca in canada?

how much can we earn in canada per month during studies?

what is the total cost of living including everything and studies,in canada(per month)?

what is the visa application processing time?(my home country is Pakistan)

lastly,can i get admission in masters program in canada with 14 years of education and 2(out of six) modules of recognised accounting professional degree.

your response will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.