Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (458823 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ oluweri, where will you be doing your medicals. VI or YABA?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Snuteria: congrats o, my own will come too, Amen somebody?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Aiwehia,
Amen,urs will come. All the dox. u submitted won't be returned with the medical invite. The medical invite comes only with ur Passport. Meanwhile,all ur dox will be returned when a final decision has been made on ur case.

@snuteria,
Congrats! U've taken a step forward. Now,book ur appointment medical test and do the test a.s.a.p
do u really understand the UNCLASSIFIED title on the overleaf?
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
@newacca2,
welcome to the thread. Well,I will try my level best to answer some of ur questions,while I leave the rest 4 d gurus in the house.
You cannot get work permit under the colleges that offers acca in Canada cos the colleges are private institutions. Though the law permits you to work within the college after some months(9mnths or so) I can't say precisely though;but the colleges are small and I dont think you could get jobs within the colleges.
About the processing time of ur visa in Pakistan,you can log on the webiste of Canadian High commission in Pakistan to check the average processing time or you go to their office directly.
I wish u all the best.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
@snuteria what was the instruction attached to it, Hopefully Jan Hopefuls should be getting set,
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ newacca, thanks bro. I Dont understand d unclassified. Man I know you have been patient God will perfect your case with success.

UNCLASSIFIED
The visa officer has not yet reached a decision on your case. however, in order to expedite processing of your application you may wish to undertake your medical examination at tis time. cost is your responsibility. The cdhc lagos will be under no obligation to finalize your case favourably should you subsequently fail to meet the other immigration formalities.

THIS IS D SUMMARY OF THE ATTACHED LETTER. WITH UNCLASSIFIED TOPIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ cycline404, that's the summary of the info UNCLASSIFIED I posted above.

@ newacca, Unclassified means not in a particular class or rank, so I think by UNCLASSIFIED they mean you are not in the category, but whether with classified or unclassified God will perfect everything.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
@snuteria
Congrats!! This is a sign of gudthins to come. Did they also instruct you to pay ur one year tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ bashtee, thanks man, I wasn't asked to pay anything, maybe because of the nature of my program, if you read my post around page 162 or 161 there about.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
@snuteria,
thx. I know the meaning of UNCLASSIFIED but as it comes with the mail,it confuses me a bit. Thanx 4 clearing my doubt. God will help all of us.
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
@snuteria congrats mate i am happy for u.
@all the invites are starting to roll out now, be positive ya`ll will get it sooon. cos we are on the winning train here.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2011
@snuteria ,congrats.This is really a positive step.by the grace of god,u would surely get it.
@all,this is the month of medicals for jan -hopefuls.Hopefully,each and everyone of us would all get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2011
@ bullstriker, where have you been, how far with yours. thanks man.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
@All,

Now the rain of medical invites has started, I pray that God in his infinite mercies shall remember us all. Though, what will be-will be, but God can make mountain from the valley.

November is the real month for we Jan hopeful, Prayer changes everything. Unclassified or Classified, God is in control
Re: Travelling To Canada by LasBonBoi: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
@all,

Am happy to hear the good news about medical invites, am a Jan hopeful too.
We all shall be favoured and, at the end, smile.

'lasbonboi.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2011
@snutaria,Really,it has been long since i have been in the house.It seems u are the second person to receive medical instruction.My guy,i am yet to hear from them ooo,it is over 8 weeks since i submitted.I have faith in God.I pray i get medicals intructions to calm my tense nerve.i envy u.Which date did u submit your application?Once again,congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lee007(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2011
Good to know that people are getting medical invites for Jan Admission, @newacca, bro keep the faith, something good is coming your way soon, Smile people cool
Re: Travelling To Canada by abroaduni: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hi lao,
If your old passport is not expired,then you can use old one.But I would like to suggest you that take advice from visa and immigration experts,then you will be free of mind about it.

Good Luck!!!!

emigrating to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2011
@ all, did medicals yesterday at vi, returned my passport same day. we were like 8 that did medicals yesterday. the doctor that attended to me had tribal marks on his face. so when he saw a little mark on my face which is not very visible he ask me if it was a tribal mark I was not even sure because i'm the only one in my family that had it, so I said yes. he said I will have do additional test which costed N2600. It pained me ehn. but he said he too have marks dat it just to test if i was infected during d incission. if i was infected i for don die na.

it went well sha. cdhc have started issuing medical instructions for real. so guys be on d watchout. God working it for your good.

I know God will perfect mine. bless you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2011
@ bullstriker, how are you, thanks man. yours is on the way. I submitted august 2, I sent additional document to them october 2, they would have issued me medical instruction in sept but i inform them that i am still expecting another additional docs. i sent the docs last week friday and got medical instruction this wednesday. thanks man. i pray for yours o.
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
@snutaria, how is ur B.P? grin tongue .no go kill yourself before your Canadian dream is realized with worry. cheers mate
@all
date of submission : 21 sept 2011
medical recievied : 31 0ctober 2011
medicals done :done and returned (5th Nov)
trv issued : Soon ( By his grace)
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ oluweri, were u in vi yesterday. pls let me know. man my bp was high but they said its ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
congratulations oluweri and snuteria, @ newacca, get set for your good news.
@ all, i submitted on the 27th of sept and still haven't heard from them but i am hoping to for a good news next week by his grace. and uhmm, hope this sallah break doesn't affect the processing at the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
@snuteria grin what do you think? have you landed in B or you are still around ? all the best mate
@ uask4 life dont worry just be positive that is the attitude. i was not expecting mine soon but it came ,CDHC should be observing the holiday's too but u can never tell. all the best mate
@ all barka de sallah in advance only positive news can come out for people on this forum . AND believe in him above he turns any situation around even at the last minute. Hope is what keeps us going. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ oluweri you must be a lady, d one with d ipod, you no wan tell me abi? that came with a guy. i have not landed B , still around.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ usask4life thanks, things will workout for you soonest. seems you are heading for U of S. we will connect there. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
@snuteria .na i pad2 bush B boy and that was my spouse. any way safe journey backk. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
yes bruv U of s hope to connect with you soon God bless you as well as all other January hopefuls in this forum
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
thanks for yabing me, na ipad i been want write o. ald same d bush boy need to town up for canada. regards to your spouse. take care o.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mimi234: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hey guys,

how is Kingston, Ontario as in the area?? Can people please inform me of the pros and cons of the area, looks like i'm most probably going to go university there providing they accept me.

Are there loads of Nigerians there
Re: Travelling To Canada by claudedcbl: 4:18am On Nov 06, 2011
Pls Check your Education background

thx
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
@newacca
If the bank calls the sponsor to confirm account,is it that something positive is coming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.