Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,049 members, 7,890,451 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (458817 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by omega7ky: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2011
Gd morning my peeps! pls i want to know if i will be applying for a student visa because am having a 8 months training to be offer in Alberta in canada.pls i will really apprcte more info on this
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2011
@kemi.mebud,
Thx. I'm still here. Got an instruction for further medicals which I just concluded on 27th October. Now,I got my fingers crossed and waiting for God to perfect his work.

@globalpaul,

thx 4 ur response. which prog. r u going for? I will be going for ACCA at Stouffville College(God willing)

@All,

God is our strength.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2011
Agribusiness
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
snuteria:

@ globalpaul, congrats o, that's a good one and I'm happy for you. please book your appointment for medicals as soon as possible.

seems most pple are going for Uof S this time.
@ all, the next 7 days will be full of good news as regards medicals. those expecting please stay calm. it will surely come.

UofS here i come as well what re u going there to read.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
@globalpul
Your is for how many years?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Cycline404: are u going to University of Saskatoon?
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
bullstriker:

@globalpaul.congrats.i submitted ways ahead of u,yet i have heard nothing from cdhc.
@allexy2.when did u submitt yr application.

@Bullstriker

Well, i submitted my application to maple at the end of sept so i presume they must have sent my application to CDHC in 2nd oct (becos 1st oct is public holiday ), what abt u ? have u heard anything from them?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 13, 2011
nice to hear that you have completed your second medicals @ newacca,  its just a matter of time and you will be here,  what province are you heading? if you are coming to Ontario and probably going to Niagara College/BROCK University, I have good deals on accommodation, home stay and campus residence is stupidly expensive,  good luck!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2011
@Kemi.mebud
How far is Niagara from Toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2011
@allexy 2.my brother, i have not heard anything from them.i submitted mine since 5th of sep.By the grace of God, this week would be ours.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2011
@ bashtee, niagara to toronto is 1 hr
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
bullstriker:

@allexy 2.my brother, i have not heard anything from them.i submitted mine since 5th of sep.By the grace of God, this week would be ours.

@ ALL and Bullstriker, men, I emotionally drained, i loose appetite for food easily this days , i cn't even sleep well , i cn't even concentrate on other things , i even find it hard to take kare of myself like looking gud etc, All this is become i have become fustrated becos of this long wait from CDHC, how i wish i can hear from them now, i wish,

I keep prying to God to come to my rescue, that way i can be mysef again

I pray will will all hear from them very soon,
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
@allexy2
Pls don't take it as a do or die thing.God knows why its like that.besides most january candidates are yet to get Medical invites.take it calm by God's grace in the next 2 wks a lot wil happen here
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
@allexy2, all yet to hear from cdhc.
I understand how you all feel. 'cos I have been and I'm still in ur shoes. it's not easy to wait on cdhc. I want us to keep hope alive. before my medicals it wasnt easy becos i was just waiting every day as if i could foreward the hand of time. i could not even study anything because of the frustration. but I kept on praying and trusting God. so I projected that definitely my medicals will come by the end of the month so my heart was at rest a bit. so when I got it on the 2nd I was surprised and excited. so I want us all to just tell yourself that by january you will all be in canada. now atimes when the worrying comes I just tell myself that by december/january I will be in canada. PLEASE I ENCOURAGE US ALL TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE. EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL BECAUSE YOU WILL MISS NAIJA FOOD AND WEATHER.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
@kemi.mebud,
Yea, gotta be coming to Ontario(God willing) but Trons(Toronto) not Niagara.
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
snuteria:

@allexy2, all yet to hear from cdhc.
I understand how you all feel. 'cos I have been and I'm still in your shoes. it's not easy to wait on cdhc. I want us to keep hope alive. before my medicals it wasnt easy becos i was just waiting every day as if i could foreward the hand of time. i could not even study anything because of the frustration. but I kept on praying and trusting God. so I projected that definitely my medicals will come by the end of the month so my heart was at rest a bit. so when I got it on the 2nd I was surprised and excited. so I want us all to just tell yourself that by january you will all be in canada. now atimes when the worrying comes I just tell myself that by december/january I will be in canada. PLEASE I ENCOURAGE US ALL TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE. EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL BECAUSE YOU WILL MISS NAIJA FOOD AND WEATHER.
I LOVE YOU ALL.

@ Snuteria

Thanks for the words of encouragement, its really a big relief to me to have heard ur story, but seriously, it not easy my brother, but one thing i belief for sure is that i will be called for medicals b4 the end of NOV, by the special grace of God, Amen

Please keep us all posted of any update from CHDH, God pass them
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
bashtee:

@allexy2
Pls don't take it as a do or die thing.God knows why its like that.besides most january candidates are yet to get Medical invites.take it calm by God's grace in the next 2 wks a lot wil happen here

@ bashtee

my bother, its not easy, but thanks for the words of encouragement, i pray that b4 the end of this month, we shall all begin to get good news from CDHC, pls, keep us posted if any update from them

Many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Dare 14.it has been long since we heard from you.Any update about yr brother's application?
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ALL JANUARY APPLICANT, ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THEY WILL OPEN OUR FILES FOR POSITIVE FEED BACK IN JESUS NAME! DID I HEAR U SAY, AMEN,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2011
Niagara is more dan a hour from Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2011
where do you live hotstepper? i am at st catherines and i go to toronto almost every weekend
Re: Travelling To Canada by igbonla(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2011
kemi.mebud:

where do you live hotstepper? i am at st catherines and i go to toronto almost every weekend

That trip is well over an hour, maybe like 90mins at not less than 100km/hr.

Welcome to Ontario and NL
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2011
Most of ppl waiting for meds gonna get d go ahead ds week in Jesus Name.
@ all, has anyone paid d full tuition, please kindly tell me d best means to do that n d bank, how many days does d tr
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2011
@globalpaul,
I sent my acceptance fee/courier of $250CDN to Canada thru Bank transfer. It took maximum of 3days or lesser sometimes. Access Bank, GTB and First Bank are best known for this. I sent it via my dom. account.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2011
@newacca
Why can't one pay half of the tuition and pay the remaing if TRV is secured because there are cases of some denials after medicals.then refund process and wahala will start, some schools do not even refund.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2011
@bashtee,
CDHC treats each application separetely depending on ur case. So,if u r instructed to pay half of ur tuition fee or whole,they have reasons. if you are instructed to pay half of it,pay half of it;if u r instructed to pay whole one yr tuition fee,do so. From my own perspective,if u r instructed to pay tuition fee while u were also issued medical invite, the TRV is as sure as 95%. So,such case hasnt reached positive conclusion,CDHC wont instruct such person 2 pay part or whole tuition fee. To be on a safe side,do as directed by CDHC.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ newacca, tnx for your response n u av said it all to bashtee, that shows I av to a dom acc with Gtb 1st, can I use Skye bnk Cos my mom has dt but dey only accept us dolls, can I pay d us dolls equivalent,
Tnx again, w
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
@globalpaul,
u r welcome brov. Sure,u can use ur mum's dom. acct then. The bank will convert d U.S$ and pay d equivalent in $CDN. Mine is GB Pounds acct and the equivalent in $CDN was sent to Canada.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olami1224: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
I want to apply for a Canadian student Visa, and I don't know how to go about the Admission stuff, pls provide me schools(uni or tech) and steps on how to apply for their admission.

Thanks
Ola
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Olami1224 U really have to read the forum from page 100 you will see the best answers you can get from any where,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 4:31am On Nov 15, 2011
@kemi, i live in naija,
well from st Catherine yea but not from niagara
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
dear Nairalanders, i sent an email to CDHC on Friday to find out the status of my application. however, they replied yesterday only to inform me my application "is still in process" - whatever that means! At least i now know they received my application, so what choice do i have than to wait? wait for them to even send medical instruction. can anyone confirm if it is true that they send medical instruction by phone now? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.