Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,459 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Naija Sense - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Sense (1331 Views)

Trust Naija Sense / Naija Sense / Naija Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Sense by aluma(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2013
A black man and white man were seated on plane. The black man had a bunch of banana, while the white man had a monkey. The black man wanted to go to the toilet, he said to the white man "please watch over my bananas, while am gone".

He went, came back and found out that the bananas were all gone. The white man pointed at the monkey and said, "your brother the monkey ate all of them". The black man with a smile said nothing. Minutes later, the white man said, "please hold my monkey while I pee".

He came back and met the monkey dead. He asked the black man what happened and he replied "this is a family matter, please stay out of it!
Re: Naija Sense by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
aluma: A black man and white man were seated on plane. The black man had a bunch of banana, while the white man had a monkey. The black man wanted to go to the toilet, he said to the white man "please watch over my bananas, while am gone".

He went, came back and found out that the bananas were all gone. The white man pointed at the monkey and said, "your brother the monkey ate all of them". The black man with a smile said nothing. Minutes later, the white man said, "please hold my monkey while I pee".

He came back and met the monkey dead. He asked the black man what happened and he replied "this is a family matter, please stay out of it!
gud 4 him!
Re: Naija Sense by aluma(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
One one na draw
Re: Naija Sense by Emerald94(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nw dats funny ;DNw dats funny
Re: Naija Sense by Rawar: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy it make way ! kul wadada
Re: Naija Sense by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dats funny

(1) (Reply)

Harlem Shake - Naija Style / Jokes- Ajebo Mayshai / Hilarious Picture Of Polls Extension; True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.