Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (673312 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2013
@naijamedrep, @protocol has refused to send me those files. Would u be kind enough to forward to me? naijamark@gmail.com
naijamedrep:

@protocol.....Received, thanks bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2013
Chei! See as oga Protocol expose all the silent people for this thread grin cheesy . I can imagine the shape of his email box now. I'm seeing many new names.

@ Protocol
Oga Protocol, thank u o.

*about to perform dust to dust rites on thread*
*Protocol comes in and works his magic*
* sprinkles free safety material 'water' on thread*
grin *welcome to the resurrection* grin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2013
@protocol i sent u my email since last week but no msg receive....why! Here is my mail again....... dahpeluah@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2013
naijamark: @naijamedrep, @protocol has refused to send me those files. Would u be kind enough to forward to me? naijamark@gmail.com

@naijamark....i would do that now!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have d files now. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
@all, please what's the maximum PTA one can take through Nigerian airport to prevent immigration charging one for money laundering?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
check with the Nigerian customs; there is a limit to the amount of cash you can carry on you while departing.

naijamark: @all, please what's the maximum PTA one can take through Nigerian airport to prevent immigration charging one for money laundering?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
lt does work; keep applying to as many as you can, even if it means you are practically sleeping with your PC; jobs are been posted per second per second, you never can tell where your salvation will come from...........goodluck

Heryorh: yeah...thanks bro...today is my 4th day in dubai. i have the surfing the net like never b4......i hope this online apllication works sha ooo..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
I think 10,000usd, i stand to be corrected sha, find out from the authorities

naijamark: @all, please what's the maximum PTA one can take through Nigerian airport to prevent immigration charging one for money laundering?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
samee72: I think 10,000usd, i stand to be corrected sha, find out from the authorities

Yea thereabout.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ginomel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Where are you travelling to?.................since you have your e-ticket, go straight to the airline counter that you are travelling with and collect your boarding pass, from there you proceed to face my good friends immigration/customs/Ndlea etc., ask questions within the airport, there are lots of airport officials or airline officials on ground, approach them and they will guide and direct you, don't behave like a JJC or else they will use you to celebrate their weekend ooooooo!!!! grin grin

justi4jesu:
Just pray for journey mercies and keep a calm face, they always want to get something from 1st timers either by hook or crook, because they are gonna sweet talk you and if u prove headstrong they will start giving you some charges...lol, I always laugh whenever I talk about our international airport because they just wake up everyday and are ready to catch any 1st time mugu dat will fall for them. Make sure you hold naira ooo, because since you are a guy, anyhow u preach your gospel, you must tip them...lol...safe trip

@Oga K and Justi.

Thanks a lot,you guys are great.I read your advice and prayed very well.Of course, God is always the solution.He does not disappoint.

I passed the whole process without even knowing, I was even thinking I will meet another confrontation,only to be directed to gate 44 for departure. Every tip given, was my own free will and I was really forming like old traveller but they are always suprise when they see I am holding a virgin passport. cool

Nobody held me to a ransom for a tip though I spent about 4,000 naira (1k at each point after MUCH BEGGING) no force.Maybe because I was actually holding the cash. cheesy cheesy

I am presently in Abu Dhabi, cool very beautiful and scantily populated with great city planning.I hope our rulers dey come ds kain place.Though the country take style hot oooo.Nigeria dey suffer ooo.Wish I could enter 1hr bus to Dubai and see more but my timing...... cry cry

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Ginomel...................welcome to the emirates; it is not really about me or justi4jesu, but, to all members of this wonderful kingdom, so all your appreciation is hereby extended to all........l wish you speed, favour and direction...thanks for your kind comments.

Ginomel:

@Oga K and Justi.

Thanks a lot,you guys are great.I read your advice and prayed very well.Of course, God is always the solution.He does not disappoint.

I passed the whole process without even knowing, I was even thinking I will meet another confrontation,only to be directed to gate 44 for departure. Every tip given, was my own free will and I was really forming like old traveller but they are always suprise when they see I am holding a virgin passport. cool

Nobody held me to a ransom for a tip though I spent about 4,000 naira (1k at each point after MUCH BEGGING) no force.Maybe because I was actually holding the cash. cheesy cheesy

I am presently in Abu Dhabi, cool very beautiful and scantily populated with great city planning.I hope our rulers dey come ds kain place.Though the country take style hot oooo.Nigeria dey suffer ooo.Wish I could enter 1hr bus to Dubai and see more but my timing...... cry cry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ginomel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Ginomel...................welcome to the emirates; it is not really about me or justi4jesu, but, to all members of this wonderful kingdom, so all your appreciation is hereby extended to all........l wish you speed, favour and direction...thanks for your kind comments.

I have been following your thread all this while.You guys have been so helpful.Just know that good things dont go unnoticed.

God bless you guys for helping mankind in your own way. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmm.................amen, amen and amen to your prayers,thanks a bunch; l can feel your joy, on behalf of every honourable member of this great kingdom, we accept your appreciation and your kind comments......

Ginomel:

I have been following your thread all this while.You guys have been so helpful.Just know that good things dont go unnoticed.

God bless you guys for helping mankind in your own way. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Honestly, I hate reading comments like this sad Be a man bro, don't give up. Did u attend those interviews listed by Justi? Plus, send ur cv to ma email lemme see what I can do................1 luv

Thanks bro...I will do that tonight.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ginomel:

@Oga K and Justi.

@Ginomel Nice one and welcome once again, lol the hotness has actually reduced. You actually need to come down to dubai because this is where all the sight seeing and fun begins and Ends. You are welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by pj3400(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
protocol: if u asked for the materials, i guess by now, u must have received it. i just updated. pls just drop ur mails here. no more pm plsssssssss. thanks all.

Adepojuadeneye@gmail.com. I was the first person to send my email for the materials. And I never hear from u. You ask me so send another mail, here you have it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
@all in dubai please help if u have any job Info or advert..Life in dubai no easy o esppecially wen u don't have a job and d only job interview I have attended is. For house help. Pls make una help a sister oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jman77(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
please o! My guy send the material too olinepay@gmail.com thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Yinkagbo and Finecheek
Good evening sir/ma. What type of jobs are u interested in? Any particular preference or u just want something to start with? Reply asap. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
finecheek: @all in dubai please help if u have any job Info or advert..Life in dubai no easy o esppecially wen u don't have a job and d only job interview I have attended is. For house help. Pls make una help a sister oo
Dr Dre has asked a very important question, you can start by replying him and we move from there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
@dr dre I would prefer either sales,front desk job or any gud job to start with tank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
finecheek: @dr dre I would prefer either sales,front desk job or any gud job to start with tank you.

Okay, are u on Skype or Whatsapp? Won't want to post some things here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Can I call u plz inbox me ur phone no finecheek@yahoo.com. Tank 4 ur help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by topazjosh(m): 5:33am On Sep 21, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @topazjosh............................very difficult for me to answer because l dont know the company that will employ him and the kind of job he will secure; hope you read what yinkagbo posted, he got a security job and he is a degree holder and yet they want to offer him 1000dhs which is about 44,000naira, your UAE/GCC EXPERIENCE+ THE COMPANY/ORGANISATION IN QUESTION+ THE GOD FACTOR is a big plus in determining the kind of salary you receive, although, they also value European/North American qualifications, so with his WAEC RESULT from Nigeria and also a fresher with all l enumerated above he should expect to earn a mininum salary of say between 1500 to 2000dhs ALL THINGS BEEN EQUAL.He might be lucky to earn more than that, enjoy your weekend!! cheesy cheesy

thanks bro,in my own opinion I don't think it worthy it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2013
@topazjosh......................Yes, that is why a forum like this is necessary and very important to gather relevant informations which greedy agents will never tell you; they are more interested in fleecing gullible travellers and will never reveal all the hidden clauses to their potential clients...

topazjosh: thanks bro,in my own opinion I don't think it worthy it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Check ur mails. i just updated! still loyal to my mentors and my fellow members.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2013
@protocol................thanks so much for your response and gesture to our forumites, we are glad to have you in the house, l am sure the materials you have sent to everybody will be of immense help to them especially those in the safety field, although, l am not into that field, l did have and took some basic elementary courses in safety & emergency evacuation during my studies abroad.

protocol: Check ur mails. i just updated! still loyal to my mentors and my fellow members.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femart(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls house, I want to findout if dubai 2month visa still on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2013
NO...........it has been stopped by Etihad airlines, I spoke with Etihad airlines and they said they have stopped it, you only get the 1 month visit visa which is extendable here in the UAE, but, there are other tour agencies in the UAE that still do the 2 month visa,40 days and 90 days respectively,but, you need to find out all the necessary documents that will qualify you for such a visa.

femart: Pls house, I want to findout if dubai 2month visa still on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
ok sir. i am just following ur footsteps here. they are invaluable i must confess.
ogakpatakpata: @protocol................thanks so much for your response and gesture to our forumites, we are glad to have you in the house, l am sure the materials you have sent to everybody will be of immense help to them especially those in the safety field, although, l am not into that field, l did have and took some basic elementary courses in safety & emergency evacuation during my studies abroad.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
femart: Pls house, I want to findout if dubai 2month visa still on.
No. For Etihad it has just:

1month Visa

1month Visa Extendable

3months Visa.

Thats it

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.