Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (677688 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2013
@lurvy.......................thanks a million; welcome on board!! cheesy cheesy

lurvy: Good job to all the sincere people on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2013
@finecheek....................if you are online give this lady a call; they where specific , they said they need females ( Nigerians) and the total package is 2000aed.......l saw it online and posted it here for you to apply......goodluck.

Description:

We are expanding our company and we are looking for new set of highly qualified and professional housekeepers to join our team.

QUALIFICATIONS:
*ALL NATIONALITY but FEMALE only
*23-35 years old
*has good personal traits and personally presentable
*trainable and fluently speaks and understands English

SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
*We offer 800-900aed
*ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION (company provided)
*WORKING DAYS: SAT-THURS (8hrs. duty) every FRI day off
*HEALTH CARD INSURANCE (company provided)
*WORKMENS COMPENSATION (company provided)
*TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE (company provided)

If you are interested, kindly reply to this advert and call Ms. RODA (052-9282025) for interview
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2013
@Ogakpakpata. Lol..Igwe don't worry, your fresh palmwine and kolanuts are leaving Ekiti today and will get to you soon.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks; will be expecting it so l can head back to the arabian desert for another 3days of prayers to the gods of the land..lolz

Optimisticgondy: @Ogakpakpata. Lol..Igwe don't worry, your fresh palmwine and kolanuts are leaving Ekiti today and will get to you soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2013
lurvy: Good job to all the sincere people on this thread.
Welcome once again to the thread, @lurvy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2013
finecheek: @yinka ao is d job hunt? Omo ko easy o, Arabs no wan employ nigerians again o! Am just tired

No be easy thing bro,but God has always b the the pillar....I have gotten one,but I want to get the visa before I will officially announce it here.....what I will tell other aspirant that wish to come here is that....if u have 600k and above.....stay home and do something good with the money...if u are not graduate,learn an handy work and invest the sum into it.........I have seem people that spent over 1m to enter dubai,when they can use the money to do something at home......when I was tru with my nysc programme last year.I have to use the money I saved tru the nysc to buy bike and that was how I began life......I ride bike and started fish ponds from thr.....I later buy three plots of land and started building my house.....I left niger to dubai to be expose to life cos am local even thou am a graduate......despite that I am here in dubai I still have my investment at home........what I want to bring out of here is that.....don't let anybody use qatar or dubai to decieve u.........and don't go and use 400k,500k,1m to travel to dubai to work.....u won't be amaze to get urself blame at last........and if u are to go by all means make sure u consult your spiritual man......I don talk my own.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Handouts? cheesy This is getting interesting. Still laughing grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olafash(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
@Yinkagbo n @Finecheek! God ll definitely see U 2ru! All u need is God's favour! U ll both jubilate vry soon! @ ogakpatakpata, n evryone in d house, d Gud Lord ll cont 2 bless u guys!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Yinkagbo:

No be easy thing bro,but God has always b the the pillar....I have gotten one,but I want to get the visa before I will officially announce it here.....what I will tell other aspirant that wish to come here is that....if u have 600k and above.....stay home and do something good with the money...if u are not graduate,learn an handy work and invest the sum into it.........I have seem people that spent over 1m to enter dubai,when they can use the money to do something at home......when I was tru with my nysc programme last year.I have to use the money I saved tru the nysc to buy bike and that was how I began life......I ride bike and started fish ponds from thr.....I later buy three plots of land and started building my house.....I left niger to dubai to be expose to life cos am local even thou am a graduate......despite that I am here in dubai I still have my investment at home........what I want to bring out of here is that.....don't let anybody use qatar or dubai to decieve u.........and don't go and use 400k,500k,1m to travel to dubai to work.....u won't be amaze to get urself blame at last........and if u are to go by all means make sure u consult your spiritual man......I don talk my own.....
@yinkagbo am happy to hear that you have secured a job and waiting for your visa to be out before we celebrate you. But don't worry everything will be fine. Its a good thing you have come to witness it yourself and equally advising the people that are yet to come, what you face as a 1st timer is what every other person faces when they arrive in dubai or qatar for the 1st time. Its not easy down here but everything is by God's grace. It is said that EXPERIENCE is the best teacher. With all these things you have experienced and also shared on this thread some people will still fall victims for dupious agents who will promise them heaven and earth just to arrive and see nothing. Good steps you have taken over there in nigeria before embarking on your dubai journey. God has seen your struggles and will put smiles on your face. Well done
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Handouts? cheesy This is getting interesting. Still laughing grin
@Dr Dre it is really getting interesting because we have produced a lecturer from this thread. Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Yinkagbo....................congrats; what more can l say; some contributors have also said theirs in different ways, travelling to either Qatar/Dubai or any part of the world is not really for everyone, although, there is this sayings that experience is the best teacher,but, sometimes it is not really the best, because some people go through some EXPERIENCES they never recover from, also good to hear about your investment back home, many forumites whom l met both here in the UAE and else where have several asset both landed and in cash, irrespective of what we preach or say here, there are millions of people who will still want to travel or experience what you went through; some might survive it while others will not, thanks for sharing and enjoy your stay in the UAE.

Yinkagbo:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Olafash.....................thanks for your prayers; much appreciated cheesy cheesy

olafash: @Yinkagbo n @Finecheek! God ll definitely see U 2ru! All u need is God's favour! U ll both jubilate vry soon! @ ogakpatakpata, n evryone in d house, d Gud Lord ll cont 2 bless u guys!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yinkagbo:

Hi Mr Yinka,

I will not support that line of thought. What work for Mr A might not be applicable to Mr B.

I believed that each individual should examine him/herself before taking a life changing decision (yes, travelling out is life changing......you can either be made or maim for life). If you know that you are not the type that easily adapt and can work towards making yourself better, then, travelling out of the country is not for you. But, if you know that you are the hustling type (legal hustling), just pray that you will be at the right place and at the right time.

I was in Dubai few years ago immediately after my graduation to hustle too and i will never regret taking that decision at that time. If i did not take that decision, i will not be where i am today. I have a friend that i met in Dubai and he live in Qatar today. He earn $20K per month tax free. I have another friend in Dubai now that earns close to that amount monthly. If he didnt take the decision to leave his banking job in Nigeria in 2004 for Dubai, will he be where he is today?

If you are the type that believe in yourself and opportune to travel.......go for it. The goal is to always invest in your self every time. Starting might be difficult initially, but, the little you earn, invest it in your self by developing yourself academically (short prof. courses). After sometimes, that door that seem to remain close will be open for you.

The Indians in Dubai that earn mega salary have the same head like you. What did they do that you are not doing now? They invest in themselves.Think big......(not day dreaming oh.......thinking and working towards achieving it) Move with right minded people and work very very hard and with prayer, you will break through.

But know this, what work for others might not work for you. So, that is why we all need to look into our innermost self to determine if travelling is best for you or not.

9 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ponel: MÝ advice to anyone travelling to qatar or UAE is that you should have enough money on you to cater for yourself when you get there, I was in dubai some few year back, and I came across nigerians hovering around gold souq, some of them even stay in front of your hotel waiting for fellow nigerians to show up and they start begging for assistance, most of them are stranded there. They are still some nigerians over there who are working and doing business, some drive cabs and from what they said they make a lot of money from it. If you have someone in dubai or qatar who can accomodate till you can stand on your own, then go ahead and travel, but if you don't have someone over there please have enough money on you to survive you till you can get a job.
I am would be applying for my 5years qatar visa soon. I have a relative over who I am going to stay with, any questions you have concerning qatar let me know and I will ask him.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT AN AGENT.
Just here to give the little assistance I can give.
Thanks

@ponel bro...i dont wana come to qatar without certificate...am a final yr student of theatre arts..i dont know if cerrtificate is basis for higher pay nd with my cert. what can i work as? thanx anyone can help me out pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
@alutaa..............thought provoking insight from you and well delivered, thanks grin grin
alutaa:

Hi Mr Yinka,

I will not support that line of thought. What work for Mr A might not be applicable to Mr B.

I believed that each individual should examine him/herself before taking a life changing decision (yes, travelling out is life changing......you can either be made or maim for life). If you know that you are not the type that easily adapt and can work towards making yourself better, then, travelling out of the country is not for you. But, if you know that you are the hustling type (legal hustling), just pray that you will be at the right place and at the right time.

I was in Dubai few years ago immediately after my graduation to hustle too and i will never regret taking that decision at that time. If i did not take that decision, i will not be where i am today. I have a friend that i met in Dubai and he live in Qatar today. He earn $20K per month tax free. I have another friend in Dubai now that earns close to that amount monthly. If he didnt take the decision to leave his banking job in Nigeria in 2004 for Dubai, will he be where he is today?

If you are the type that believe in yourself and opportune to travel.......go for it. The goal is to always invest in your self every time. Starting might be difficult initially, but, the little you earn, invest it in your self by developing yourself academically (short prof. courses). After sometimes, that door that seem to remain close will be open for you.

The Indians in Dubai that earn mega salary have the same head like you. What did they do that you are not doing now? They invest in themselves.Think big......(not day dreaming oh.......thinking and working towards achieving it) Move with right minded people and work very very hard and with prayer, you will break through.

But know this, what work for others might not work for you. So, that is why we all need to look into our innermost self to determine if travelling is best for you or not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
My regard to Igwe and all the members in the house.

I so much enjoy this thread which made me dubai citizen without being in dubai.

I also educate people with what i gained from here.

@Alutaa to support what you've been saying, if you travel today dont expect much that day but be prayerful someday you will rejoice؛

i work with one federal paramilitary agency in Nigeria and one of my friend was sacked, after that he left for dubai, he worked with a company for 6months with 50k monthly after six months he joins security work which he earns what my unit commander cannot collect.

He used to tell me that i should come but at least if i have 1000 dollar i will get better work that i will be earning less than 120k monthl.

He stated that agency here they have the work but they will give you work base on what you give them but if have enough money it will tempt them to take you where you will earn big.

My fellow people they have said it all if you travelling to Dubai have at least 1k dollar for work and be watchful for the stammer.

May God be with us all.

Written by NODAWA (dubai lecturer) lolzzzzzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
@alutaa well said! I won't give up
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hmm... I'm liking the new developments in this thread. This thread is undoubtedly touching lives positively and that gives me joy.

@ Yinkagbo
As much as I would disagree with some of the things u put up, I will also not blame u for having such line of thoughts to a certain extent. There's more to life than being in Nigeria with a house/business. There's nothing that can compare with international experience even if u live a comfortable life by Nigerian standards. By the time u visit one to two countries and experience being in a system that works, u may not understand what I'm saying. Many of people that left Nigeria for other countries didn't leave cos they were poor. Dubai sounds quite cheaper to move to by certain standards. Trust me, if u are spending 1 to 3 million naira (or more) to move to another country, u are not poor. So the question is what keeps drawing people out to those places? U can lose 600k or more in the twinkle of an eye in Nigeria even if u plan ur business very well but if u invest such funds in developing urself in professional courses, it's yours for as long as u live. It's different strokes for different folks. After u stay for 1 year in Dubai with a good job and witnessing gradual progress in ur life, u may come back and laugh at what u posted. Let me stop here for now. I can go on and on sharing different stories with u but Alutaa has done some justice to that. U have experienced some things with ur trip and trust me, u are now a better person than before u left Nigeria. Threads like this are meant to make things easier and I'm glad it's achieving that. If information that has been shared here can be taken seriously, very few people should have problems with Dubai matters. Wish u all the best once and accept my congratulations ahead.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @All. Thank God for this thread and a very Big Thank you to the likes of the Igwe (Ogakpatakpata), Justi4jesu, henrimoto and the likes. With the help of this thread, I have been able to assist my people(2 males and 1 female) to process their visas, travel to Dubai and today, they all get job. The female among them was even helped to move her belongings from her place of accommodation to the company's accommodation. I'm very ecstatic now when they all called me to thank me for my contributions to their success and I'm now extending their thanks to you all. God bless Nairaland, God bless Dubai/Qatar Thread and God bless everyone in the palace. I love you all
realy..? o'boy! see testimony! hmnn... in d midst of 'no jobs' and 'job scammers' 3 persons of d same household got their jobs.... nna mehn!.... dis God is wonderment! ' children of God' praaaaiiiiisee d lord! -.... Haalleeluuyaa!!! haa! igweee! dr dre. justi4jesu, all dubai incubents and aspirants, honourable members... eki Halleeluyah meje.. (7 halleluyah to d lord!).... * excuse me henrimoto, do you think u are in your locul cheech...? haa! dont blame mee.. rejoice with dose dat rejoiceth... hahahahaha* @optimistic...? , omo e, congratulations once more.. (i am happi more than you!) hahahahaha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
.i dont wana come to qatar without certificate...am a final yr student of theatre arts..i dont know if cerrtificate is basis for higher pay and with my cert. what can i work as? thanx anyone can help me out pls....i wana leave for qatar next year and i wana know sup with certificate jobs....most things emphasized here are dubai...am waitin house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by teexzle: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yinkagbo:

Thanks bro...I will do that tonight.....
hello..pls can i send mine too.. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
teexzle:
hello..pls can i send mine too.. smiley
wetin u know say him wan do...? lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
henrimoto: wetin u know say him wan do...? lolz
@henrimoto laughing so hard right now, Mr comedian. Keep it up
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
@aluta and dr. dre. good day sirs. you guys are making my head to grow pop corn... hahaha. seriously! so much knowledge and inspiration 4rm great and humble scholars..... dr. dre! you owe me an AUTOGRAPH. and a handshake ! * do you realy need his handshake ?.... haa!! there 're handshakes dat are worth more dan a million dollars ! obasanjo, number 1. igweee number 2. dr dre. number 3. aluta number 4, e.t.c. anoiting 4 wisdom ni...lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
smoothvee: .i dont wana come to qatar without certificate...am a final yr student of theatre arts..i dont know if cerrtificate is basis for higher pay and with my cert. what can i work as? thanx anyone can help me out pls....i wana leave for qatar next year and i wana know sup with certificate jobs....most things emphasized here are dubai...am waitin house
haahahaha . americanaa! 'i wanna' i am nt sure your are ready to travel, when you are ready... you go start 4rm page 1 b4 u get to page 50., u will get some vital info about where u 'wanna' go (lolz) and again, click on the posts of one of our palace professors known as dr. dre, he is d baale of our qatar palace... * o' boy, no go form americanaa 4 traveling thinz o, boyz are nt smiling o, if not dey will hit your head on concrete! * you beta start to search 4 d post s and coments of dr. dre in dis palace *

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
@herimoto which one be wanna wanna now lolzzzzzzzz
you wanna make my stomach get busted pls i wanna stop laughing jare.
My guy dont mind him, just keep checking Dr dre comments and i hope you will surely wanna wanna get what you are looking for on dubai lolzzzzzzzz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
henrimoto: haahahaha . americanaa! 'i wanna' i am nt sure your are ready to travel, when you are ready... you go start 4rm page 1 b4 u get to page 50., u will get some vital info about where u 'wanna' go (lolz) and again, click on the posts of one of our palace professors known as dr. dre, he is d baale of our qatar palace... * o' boy, no go form americanaa 4 traveling thinz o, boyz are nt smiling o, if not dey will hit your head on ;Dconcrete! * you beta start to search 4 d post s and coments of dr. dre in dis palace *

bros eh! bone oo...nah format...u wan make dem grammar troop fall my hand? lols dem no dey use guy go amerika na...or u go just burst ear put earring begin come bak....my mind dey wit full network....format
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
nodawa: @herimoto which one be wanna wanna now lolzzzzzzzz
you wanna make my stomach get busted pls i wanna stop laughing jare.
My guy dont mind him, just keep checking Dr dre comments and i hope you will surely wanna wanna get what you are looking for on dubai lolzzzzzzzz.

omo henri wan finish me...i laff ena cry cry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
@nodawa......................thanks so much; quite a while, your comments about been a ""UAE citizen without been in the UAE is quite hilarious"", l hope your week is going on fine,expecting your arrival!! cheers.

nodawa: My regard to Igwe and all the members in the house.

I so much enjoy this thread which made me dubai citizen without being in dubai.

I also educate people with what i gained from here.

@Alutaa to support what you've been saying, if you travel today dont expect much that day but be prayerful someday you will rejoice؛

i work with one federal paramilitary agency in Nigeria and one of my friend was sacked, after that he left for dubai, he worked with a company for 6months with 50k monthly after six months he joins security work which he earns what my unit commander cannot collect.

He used to tell me that i should come but at least if i have 1000 dollar i will get better work that i will be earning less than 120k monthl.

He stated that agency here they have the work but they will give you work base on what you give them but if have enough money it will tempt them to take you where you will earn big.

My fellow people they have said it all if you travelling to Dubai have at least 1k dollar for work and be watchful for the stammer.

May God be with us all.

Written by NODAWA (dubai lecturer) lolzzzzzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
@henrimoto...............................you are indeed a funny character, enjoy your day!! grin grin grin

henrimoto: @aluta and dr. dre. good day sirs. you guys are making my head to grow pop corn... hahaha. seriously! so much knowledge and inspiration 4rm great and humble scholars..... dr. dre! you owe me an AUTOGRAPH. and a handshake ! * do you realy need his handshake ?.... haa!! there 're handshakes dat are worth more dan a million dollars ! obasanjo, number 1. igweee number 2. dr dre. number 3. aluta number 4, e.t.c. anoiting 4 wisdom ni...lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jeffc4real: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
dr dre and all the others i hail oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.