Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (674928 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
@yinka ao is d job hunt? Omo ko easy o, Arabs no wan employ nigerians again o! Am just tired
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
finecheek: @yinka ao is d job hunt? Omo ko easy o, Arabs no wan employ nigerians again o! Am just tired
Same problems my people face over there presently. They told me yesterday that their church pastor linked them with a man who asked them to pay 2000 dairham each but dont know what they should do cos were once scammed and lucky for them, they were able to get their money back. Why Naija people like to dey spoil everywhere like this self. I tire o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Optimisticgondy.....................................that is the true live report and stories happening here in the UAE; THERE ARE JOBS IN THE UAE DESPITE THE SCAMS GOING ON, but, the truth is that you must tell them to thread wisely & carefully whether dealing with a pastor, an imam or a voodoo priest, the scams is not really applicable to Nigerians alone, other nationalities like camerounians & phillipino's are also involved in this full time job scams going on, but, it is more pronounced amongst Nigerians.........

Optimisticgondy: Same problems my people face over there presently. They told me yesterday that their church pastor linked them with a man who asked them to pay 2000 dairham each but dont know what they should do cos were once scammed and lucky for them, they were able to get their money back. Why Naija people like to dey spoil everywhere like this self. I tire o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
@fincheek...........................keep your hope & faith alive!! it is not over until it is over.

finecheek: @yinka ao is d job hunt? Omo ko easy o, Arabs no wan employ nigerians again o! Am just tired
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Darange: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
protocol: check again or u drop another email
henryakpude@yahoo.com pls sir the material. Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jeffery101(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ protocol it's 2days nw I sent u an PM no reply pls kindly send me materials on my yahoo inbox jefferyobire@yahoo.com thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yinkagbo: @ogapak and justi4.......I appeciate ur advise and encouragement words.........damn it,dubai is too expensive......200usd gone within 9days...God have mercy.......so kallas means end or stop...an agent scan 40 pple 1000dh each onto helping them for job tins......the guy collected the moni frm them and flew to nigeria.....niger,I hail ooooooo....
Good evening to every honourable member of dis great kingdom. igweee! i greet, how are u doing ?my honourable,may your source of inspiration,strength and wisdom, never dry up. AMEN. justi4jesu(Ada-ada. (nne, ke ki me ?) weldone! more anoiting 2 ur beautiful face., @protocool. weldone 4 ur kind gesture of doing bonanza to d palace members. dr. dre, gud evening sir! how are u doing sir? weldone! @ yinkagbo, i greet. weldone jaree... 45 times 40,000= hmnnn... wicked money ! lolz. hahahaha. o' boy, God will see u through jaree. but come o, truely speaking, will u want to come back to 9ja jus like dat, despite d serene environment u withnessed ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ZionSpecie(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ogapkatapkata thanks for your reply. God bless you

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2013

Hey, try your possible best and attend this walk in interview today.
A well established company SIGNTRADE is looking for Females Showroom sales experience representative for its showroom in all UAE.
Interested candidate may come along with their CV's to our head office in Deira near Abu Baker Metro Station.
Check my email on my signature and forward your cv to me asap this morning...........................................Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 3:52am On Sep 22, 2013
MARKETING/SALES , UAE , WALK IN INTERVIEW
Promoters, UAE - Walk in Interview
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Job Title: Female Promoters
Walk in Interview
Job Location: UAE
Company: Sales Promotion In-store for reputed Coffee Brand
Date of posting: 21/09/2013
Requirements:
Nationalities: Russian,Arabic,European, Africans etc.
should be willing to do Food Sampling across Dubai and Abu Dhabi;
Locations:Supermarket Hypermarket
Duration-permanent and to join as soon as possible
Attractive package - AED 6,000 - 12,000 p.m.
Walk-In Interview Date: Saturday 21 and Sunday 22,September 2013 Time 1:00–6:00 pm
Venue:26-C,Silver Towers, Cluster–I,Jumeriah Lake Towers,(Red Line Metro)Dubai.
T:44387026/M:55 6605533/22/11
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2013
@Zionspecie...................................you are welcome; much appreciated, enjoy your weekend!!

ZionSpecie: @ogapkatapkata thanks for your reply. God bless you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 22, 2013
@henrimoto......................thanks for your prayers and goodwill to the house, quite a while; do have an enjoyable weekend cheesy cheesy

henrimoto: Good evening to every honourable member of dis great kingdom. igweee! i greet, how are u doing ?my honourable,may your source of inspiration,strength and wisdom, never dry up. AMEN. justi4jesu(Ada-ada. (nne, ke ki me ?) weldone! more anoiting 2 ur beautiful face., @protocool. weldone 4 ur kind gesture of doing bonanza to d palace members. dr. dre, gud evening sir! how are u doing sir? weldone! @ yinkagbo, i greet. weldone jaree... 45 times 40,000= hmnnn... wicked money ! lolz. hahahaha. o' boy, God will see u through jaree. but come o, truely speaking, will u want to come back to 9ja jus like dat, despite d serene environment u withnessed ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2013
@kaffy4tope.........................thanks for the job postings; you are doing a good job, l hope with all this postings, our forumites will be able to secure a good offer, and for those seeking for employments, during your interviews be realistic with your salary demands, once your employers are ready to offer you something reasonable, do accept it because the days are really counting and your visa is also counting daily, l wish all our forumites speed & favour in their various job search.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
henrimoto: Good evening to every honourable member of dis great kingdom. igweee! i greet, how are u doing ?my honourable,may your source of inspiration,strength and wisdom, never dry up. AMEN. justi4jesu(Ada-ada. (nne, ke ki me ?) weldone! more anoiting 2 ur beautiful face., @protocool. weldone 4 ur kind gesture of doing bonanza to d palace members. dr. dre, gud evening sir! how are u doing sir? weldone! @ yinkagbo, i greet. weldone jaree... 45 times 40,000= hmnnn... wicked money ! lolz. hahahaha. o' boy, God will see u through jaree. but come o, truely speaking, will u want to come back to 9ja jus like dat, despite d serene environment u withnessed ?
@henrimoto, thanks and more annoiting to you too. *smiling*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
@All. Thank God for this thread and a very Big Thank you to the likes of the Igwe (Ogakpatakpata), Justi4jesu, henrimoto and the likes. With the help of this thread, I have been able to assist my people(2 males and 1 female) to process their visas, travel to Dubai and today, they all get job. The female among them was even helped to move her belongings from her place of accommodation to the company's accommodation. I'm very ecstatic now when they all called me to thank me for my contributions to their success and I'm now extending their thanks to you all. God bless Nairaland, God bless Dubai/Qatar Thread and God bless everyone in the palace. I love you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
wow!!!...............good news at last; l am glad for you and all of them, we are still expecting more testimonies like this from others who are searching, this will certainly be an encouraging news to others, once again, congrats........ cheesy cheesy

Optimisticgondy: @All. Thank God for this thread and a very Big Thank you to the likes of the Igwe (Ogakpatakpata), Justi4jesu, henrimoto and the likes. With the help of this thread, I have been able to assist my people(2 males and 1 female) to process their visas, travel to Dubai and today, they all get job. The female among them was even helped to move her belongings from her place of accommodation to the company's accommodation. I'm very ecstatic now when they all called me to thank me for my contributions to their success and I'm now extending their thanks to you all. God bless Nairaland, God bless Dubai/Qatar Thread and God bless everyone in the palace. I love you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
@oppptimistic am so happpi 4 u oo! God dat made u Laff will equally make me laff n get a job too.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
finecheek: @oppptimistic am so happpi 4 u oo! God dat made u Laff will equally make me laff n get a job too.

Amen!

We are with you in prayers, God will do urs n others too, very soon, stay strong!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Amen oooo tank u @peace
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Amen oooo tank u @peace am really hopeful
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
ogakpatakpata: wow!!!...............good news at last; l am glad for you and all of them, we are still expecting more testimonies like this from others who are searching, this will certainly be an encouraging news to others, once again, congrats........ cheesy cheesy

Thanks Igwe...By the Grace of the Most High, everyone searching for job on this thread shall have testimonies very soon. Come to think of it, it seems female jobs are much in Dubai than male jobs cos the female just left on Wednesday and the male have been there for close to 2 weeks now
finecheek: @oppptimistic am so happpi 4 u oo! God dat made u Laff will equally make me laff n get a job too.
Thanks Finecheek...the joy in me now knows no bound and by God's grace, you shall get your own job soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @All. Thank God for this thread and a very Big Thank you to the likes of the Igwe (Ogakpatakpata), Justi4jesu, henrimoto and the likes. With the help of this thread, I have been able to assist my people(2 males and 1 female) to process their visas, travel to Dubai and today, they all get job. The female among them was even helped to move her belongings from her place of accommodation to the company's accommodation. I'm very ecstatic now when they all called me to thank me for my contributions to their success and I'm now extending their thanks to you all. God bless Nairaland, God bless Dubai/Qatar Thread and God bless everyone in the palace. I love you all
@optimis its the lord's doing and thank God for their testimonies. More testimonies shall emerge from others that are yet to find IJN. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Amen just keep doing your best and dont relent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
@Optimisticgondy..................................There are jobs for both males and females; it boils down to proper networking+ submitting your CV's to as many organisations as you can+ BE READY TO SPEND, ALTHOUGH, ILLEGAL BUT THAT IS THE TREND NOW IN UAE+ prayer to whatever you believe in, some people arrive the UAE and they don't have enough cash, that is already a BIG MINUS, truth must be told, corruption has eaten deep in the quest to secure jobs in the UAE, once you do all l have enumerated above, you can secure a job even within days on arrival in the UAE, MONEY SEEMS TO PLAY A KEY ROLE NOW BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION AMONGST THE INDIANS WHO CALLS THE SHOT IN THE UAE................

Optimisticgondy: Thanks Igwe...By the Grace of the Most High, everyone searching for job on this thread shall have testimonies very soon. Come to think of it, it seems female jobs are much in Dubai than male jobs cos the female just left on Wednesday and the male have been there for close to 2 weeks nowThanks Finecheek...the joy in me now knows no bound and by God's grace, you shall get your own job soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
don't worry i'm sure you will soon have a testimony too, it's quite easier for ladies try expatwoman dot com check their jobs section, they have job openings for ladies, goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
congrats and thank God for your siblings

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sharryn: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello house, i booked Qatar airways, bank payment was my option.
When i went to Eco bank to remit the payment as stipulated on Qatar airways website, the guys thr didn't know a damn thing about the ticket.
Can someone here guide me on how to pay the air fare... XO
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
under account name write qartar airways/ your booking confirmation number, then under account number put the qartar account number you were given or better still call qartar airways to be sure how to go about it, i've not traveled with qartar before but guessing they have same payment system as emirates, but your best bet is to call their office to find out how you should go about the payment, when paying make sure your booking confirmation number is boldly and clearly written on the teller

Sharryn: Hello house, i booked Qatar airways, bank payment was my option.
When i went to Eco bank to remit the payment as stipulated on Qatar airways website, the guys thr didn't know a damn thing about the ticket.
Can someone here guide me on how to pay the air fare... XO
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Optimisticgondy..................................There are jobs for both males and females; it boils down to proper networking+ submitting your CV's to as many organisations as you can+ BE READY TO SPEND, ALTHOUGH, ILLEGAL BUT THAT IS THE TREND NOW IN UAE+ prayer to whatever you believe in, some people arrive the UAE and they don't have enough cash, that is already a BIG MINUS, truth must be told, corruption has eaten deep in the quest to secure jobs in the UAE, once you do all l have enumerated above, you can secure a job even within days on arrival in the UAE, MONEY SEEMS TO PLAY A KEY ROLE NOW BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION AMONGST THE INDIANS WHO CALLS THE SHOT IN THE UAE................

You're right Igwe.....they all paid for the job. Even the two male who first arrived Dubai were once scammed but they got the money back when they couldnt secure the jobs promised then. My advice to anyone going for job search in Dubai is to also prepare money also for job cos the female told me she met a lady without money for job settlement that has been there for close to 2 months now and tha she regretted not having the kind information they had from this thread before coming to Dubai. Igwe, if you see the "Handout" I prepared from this thread and photocopied for my people, ehen you go fear fear...LOLZ. Thanks to God o and by God's Grace, everyone from this thread searching for job in Dubai shall have testimonie very very soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=Optimisticgondy]You're right Igwe.....they all paid for the job. Even the two male who first arrived Dubai were once scammed but they got the money back when they couldnt secure the jobs promised then. My advice to anyone going for job search in Dubai is to also prepare money also for job cos the female told me she met a lady without money for job settlement that has been there for close to 2 months now and tha she regretted not having the kind information they had from this thread before coming to Dubai. Igwe, if you see the "Handout" I prepared from this thread and photocopied for my people, ehen you go fear fear...LOLZ. Thanks to God o and by God's Grace, everyone from this thread searching for job in Dubai shall have testimonie very very soon. Amen [/quote

@optimistic lol...i can now see you have suddenly turned into a lecturer by printing out pages from the thread and making a handout of it, thats quite creative of you and am glad it helped them in one way or the other. The point is that you should pray to get your money into sincere hands that can help you/assist go for open interviews which you wouldnt know even existed but frankly those agents know one or 2 other agents that have ideas of where walk in interviews are going on and they can frequently take you there if they are paid but its just to get the sincere one thats the problem. But God will lead everyone here and they will give testimonies, Yinkagbo and finecheek keep ypur fingers crossed because you are next in line to testify. I know the SUN is hot but keep trying your best. All the best in your search.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2013
@Optimisticgondy..............................l am really glad and happy for you and your family members; l think l will tell the moderator so we can start charging money for the handouts been printed from this thread......lolz...the infos on this thread cannot be given to you by any travel agency because we are on ground here and we all know what is happening here, just to add to what your lady told you, last week 5 Nigerians arrived Dubai, as l speak to you they all got jobs within 3days on arrival, from what they told me they prepared very well before they left Nigeria, on arrival they met a sincere person who linked them up with another recruitment agency and they where all employed, although, they admitted they spent money, as l write this mail, they are waiting to go on exit to bahrain and re-enter back with their employment visa.

let me also use this opportunity to answer so many of our forumites who bombard my emails daily with how much they need to hold or spend to get a job, my advice and suggestion to those of you who have mailed and called me privately is PLEASE HOLD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, I WONT BE ABLE TO FIX ANY AMOUNT YOU SHOULD HOLD, MONEY SEEMS TO BE THE LANGUAGE THE INDIANS UNDERSTAND VERY WELL. Once again, congrats Optimisticgondy.....when am l seeing my kegs of palmwine and fresh kolanuts? l need it so l can go back to the desert to appease the gods of the land to continue to open doors for our members.lolz

Optimisticgondy: You're right Igwe.....they all paid for the job. Even the two male who first arrived Dubai were once scammed but they got the money back when they couldnt secure the jobs promised then. My advice to anyone going for job search in Dubai is to also prepare money also for job cos the female told me she met a lady without money for job settlement that has been there for close to 2 months now and tha she regretted not having the kind information they had from this thread before coming to Dubai. Igwe, if you see the "Handout" I prepared from this thread and photocopied for my people, ehen you go fear fear...LOLZ. Thanks to God o and by God's Grace, everyone from this thread searching for job in Dubai shall have testimonie very very soon. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lurvy: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Good job to all the sincere people on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.