Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667134 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2013
@hugochris...............you are welcome; enjoy your day!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
hugochris:

thanks justi4jesu..God bless u
Yea bless u too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2013
From the recent write ups that I've read, how do you know that you have been issued and extendable visa?

One need to know so that you don't get screwed.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2013
kwammy5000: From the recent write ups that I've read, how do you know that you have been issued and extendable visa?

Thanks
If the visa is gotten from the airlines like you have been advised to, they will definately give you want you have requested and not otherwise.Because there is 1month visa which cannot be extendable when you arrive dubai and there is 1month visa that can be extendable whilst you are in dubai. Then when you get to dubai, you can confirm at Hyatt to clear yourself from any doubt. But if it is gotten from some wicked agents, In most cases they could provide you with just 1mnth non-extendable visa. Its your source that matters.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2013
You are only issued extendable visa on arrival in the UAE; that can only happen when the duration of your 1month visa elapses, then you can take it for extension, YOU CANNOT GET AN EXTENSION OF YOUR VISA WHILE STILL IN NIGERIA, that is why you must come with the 1MONTH EXTENDABLE VISIT/TOURIST VISA.Hope you get my drift?. Again, even with the airline, they can also get confused because of the lack of proper clarification between the VISIT & TOURIST VISA, so the onus lies on you to tell them to issue you the one you can extend when it expires in the UAE, Finally , take your time and read thoroughly, if possible go and start from page 1 of this thread, by the time you reach the end of this page, you wont ask further questions again, all your worries and concerns has been dealt with by several contributors........enjoy your day!!

kwammy5000: From the recent write ups that I've read, how do you know that you have been issued and extendable visa?

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2013
justi4jesu:
If the visa is gotten from the airlines like you have been advised to, they will definately give you want you have requested and not otherwise.Because there is 1month visa which cannot be extendable when you arrive dubai and there is 1month visa that can be extendable whilst you are in dubai. Then when you get to dubai, you can confirm at Hyatt to clear yourself from any doubt. But if it is gotten from some wicked agents, In most cases they could provide you with just 1mnth non-extendable visa. Its your source that matters.
I was having same issue but thanks justi4jesu for explaining. And please how much is 1dirhams to Naira and should I carry Naira to change to dirhams there in dubai or I should change them here to dollars before coming. Thanks justi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
@stripper.................lt hovers between 43, 44 or 45 naira to a dirham, depending on the prevailing exchange rate; it is better you convert to dollars before departure from Nigeria.

stripper:
I was having same issue but thanks justi4jesu for explaining. And please how much is 1dirhams to Naira and should I carry Naira to change to dirhams there in dubai or I should change them here to dollars before coming. Thanks justi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
stripper:
@stripper you are welcome anytime. 1dirham = 43naira, don't carry naira down here, endeavour to change all your money(naira) to dollars before travelling down here because that is what is acceptable here and you can easily change dollars to dirhams when you get here. So Goodluck and carry lots of money with you. Hope you understand.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls house advice me on any professional course I can do maybe online before going to dubai to facilitate my job search while am in there, intend going to dubai by december this year.
Thanks house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
kwammy5000: Pls house advice me on any professional course I can do maybe online before going to dubai to facilitate my job search while am in there, intend going to dubai by december this year.
Thanks house.
Studying for a new qualification can often be one of the most effective ways of boosting your career prospects, whether by enhancing your cv or by equipping you with professional qualifications that will enable you to move into a new line of work.  
One of the first considerations is whether to choose an academic or a vocational course. Generally speaking, academic qualifications such as bachelors and masters degrees focus on theories and concepts, whereas vocational courses teach the hands on skills relating to a specific profession such as nursing.   Consequently, a vocational qualification is likely to have a more immediate effect on your job prospects as you'll be able to prove to your employer that you already have training relevant to the job at hand. In fact, in many industry sectors, such as accounting or IT, there is a clear vocational learning pathway that must be followed in order to secure certain roles. So you can opt for safety, IT related courses if you feel okay with it but it also boils down to what you are interested in and if you would enjoy working in such field.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
justi4jesu:
Studying for a new qualification can often be one of the most effective ways of boosting your career prospects, whether by enhancing your cv or by equipping you with professional qualifications that will enable you to move into a new line of work.  
One of the first considerations is whether to choose an academic or a vocational course. Generally speaking, academic qualifications such as bachelors and masters degrees focus on theories and concepts, whereas vocational courses teach the hands on skills relating to a specific profession such as nursing.   Consequently, a vocational qualification is likely to have a more immediate effect on your job prospects as you'll be able to prove to your employer that you already have training relevant to the job at hand. In fact, in many industry sectors, such as accounting or IT, there is a clear vocational learning pathway that must be followed in order to secure certain roles. So you can opt for safety, IT related courses if you feel okay with it but it also boils down to what you are interested in and if you would enjoy working in such field.

Well I don't mind the safety IT, though I studied bus admin and marketing in polytechnic but I will be interested in dis if it will make me get job in UAE.
So do u Know anyone I can apply for online, like how much do I need for this course and d duration.
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kwammy5000.....................l am glad you intend to take a professional course before arriving the UAE, It really depends on your area of interest/discipline, but, l must also let you know that the UAE is saturated with different professional qualifications from migrants from different part of the world, truth must be told here, from what l have seen here personally and based on my wide interactions with different cadres of professionals who came here from Europe, Asia, Africa and North America, you really need more than a professional qualification to get a fantastic Job offer, bear in mind whatever certifications you are coming with , we have thousands of people with similar or better qualifications , and the UAE /GCC EXPERIENCE is a major factor in determining the kind of offers you will get, so l will not like to discourage you but at the same time, it is better l let you know the reality on ground than giving you a false hope, my suggestion to you will be to arrive the UAE and do proper networking, initially, you may not get your desired job, but, if you are patient enough and do your home work well and network very well, you will land your dream job, Finally click on Dr.Dre's post or read backward on this thread you will see what he also suggested regarding NEBOSH and OSHA certifications.........good luck and wish you the best.

kwammy5000: Pls house advice me on any professional course I can do maybe online before going to dubai to facilitate my job search while am in there, intend going to dubai by december this year.
Thanks house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @kwammy5000.....................l am glad you intend to take a professional course before arriving the UAE, It really depends on your area of interest/discipline, but, l must also let you know that the UAE is saturated with different professional qualifications from migrants from different part of the world, truth must be told here, from what l have seen here personally and based on my wide interactions with different cadres of professionals who came here from Europe, Asia, Africa and North America, you really need more than a professional qualification to get a fantastic Job offer, bear in mind whatever certifications you are coming with , we have thousands of people with similar or better qualifications , and the UAE /GCC EXPERIENCE is a major factor in determining the kind of offers you will get, so l will not like to discourage you but at the same time, it is better l let you know the reality on ground than giving you a false hope, my suggestion to you will be to arrive the UAE and do proper networking, initially, you may not get your desired job, but, if you are patient enough and do your home work well and network very well, you will land your dream job, Finally click on Dr.Dre's post or read backward on this thread you will see what he also suggested regarding NEBOSH and OSHA certifications.........good luck and wish you the best.

Thanks a lot bro, so the best thing is to arrive Dubai and network to find my way arround ?

Appreciate, but one thing I still lack is a reliable contact in Dubai before I get there, I wish I could get one.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Kwammy.....................you are welcome; what other contacts do you need more than what we have proffered to you here, if only you can do all that has been suggested to you here, you don't need to know anybody to succeed here,l understand your anxieties,worries and concerns especially as you prepare to move to a new location,but, trust me, everything you have been told here is nothing than the truth, once you arrive Dubai, lots of our forumites are based here and are doing wonderfully well, so before you arrive, continue to be a student of this forum and you will be glad you did, since you said you will arrive by December, l am sure if you are a diligent student of this forum, by the time you depart Nigeria, you are already an experienced person, others have gone through the same road you want to embark upon and they got all the infos here and they where able to apply it and arrived the UAE successfully, but, if you keep on looking for contacts, if you are not careful, you will be setting yourself up for WICKED AGENTS who are on the prowl for gullible travellers, l hope you get my drift?................enjoy your day....

kwammy5000:

Thanks a lot bro, so the best thing is to arrive Dubai and network to find my way arround ?

Appreciate, but one thing I still lack is a reliable contact in Dubai before I get there, I wish I could get one.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Kwammy.....................you are welcome; what other contacts do you need more than what we have proffered to you here, if only you can do all that has been suggested to you here, you don't need to know anybody to succeed here,l understand your anxieties,worries and concerns especially as you prepare to move to a new location,but, trust me, everything you have been told here is nothing than the truth, once you arrive Dubai, lots of our forumites are based here and are doing wonderfully well, so before you arrive, continue to be a student of this forum and you will be glad you did, since you said you will arrive by December, l am sure if you are a diligent student of this forum, by the time you depart Nigeria, you are already an experienced person, others have gone through the same road you want to embark upon and they got all the infos here and they where able to apply it and arrived the UAE successfully, but, if you keep on looking for contacts, if you are not careful, you will be setting yourself up for WICKED AGENTS who are on the prowl for gullible travellers, l hope you get my drift?................enjoy your day....

Thanks a lot bro, I will continue to b a student of the forum and I will update here as every process is going, I appreciate a lot.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are welcome; enjoy your day cheesy cheesy

kwammy5000:
Thanks a lot bro, I will continue to b a student of the forum and I will update here as every process is going, I appreciate a lot.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by afolab4: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
i love this forum.pls i need your advise.my brother's friend (Agent) told me that he wii help me process 2 years dubai visa with free accomondation nd i wil be collecting N100,000.00 per month. i had HND Upper in Electrical engineering with 4 - 5years industrial experience. so, i want to confirm how truely is it or i should go on my own by apply for visiting visa nd look for better jobs by myself.pls help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
@afolab4.......................since you mentioned agent, l have my fears and concerns, apply for the visa yourself and arrive to look for job yourself, if you follow this thread very well, you will notice it is a DIY thread, you dont need any agent, read the thread backwards, all your concerns and worries has been addressed, agents are only interested in cleaning you up....................goodluck.

afolab4: i love this forum.pls i need your advise.my brother's friend (Agent) told me that he wii help me process 2 years dubai visa with free accomondation nd i wil be collecting N100,000.00 per month. i had HND Upper in Electrical engineering with 4 - 5years industrial experience. so, i want to confirm how truely is it or i should go on my own by apply for visiting visa nd look for better jobs by myself.pls help

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Michdear(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow
Interesting,bn through all the pages,will really appreciate u people@ mr ogapatapapa,I want to confirm if am in the right path please,actually my agent decide to arrange dubai package 4 me and promise to get me work with free transport ,house,I need to list my question now
* are foods in dubai costly?
*since I don't know what to earn and not yet with bsc cert,only have computer related issue knowledge(trouble shooting,and operating)what kind of work should I be expecting ?I hope it will be upto 50k per month or more than with my low cv
Meanwhile how much will it cost me to reapply for dubai visa "work permit" after my two years exp?
Also how much will it cost to apply for student visa? Cause I may decide to use all the I earn for two years to pay for my studies,I really need a bsc and getting it from dubai uni might be a great chance
Please kindly reply all those questions that end with question mark?

Thank you daddy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2013
@Michdear......................since you have an agent, why don't you pose all your questions to him, your agent should be in a better position to tell you about life generally in the UAE, l don't like when you start with an agent and come here to get infos; Yes, everything is expensive in the UAE, food, communications, accommodation, transportation etc, you cannot afford the Tuition/school fees in the UAE, Education is also expensive here, for undergraduate programmes, prepare your mind to spend a minimum of 6000 dollars per session,since you dont have a good qualification, you might end up doing housekeeping & security jobs and your salary might be more than 50k depending on the company.finally, to re-apply for your work permit after 2years, it is your company that will do all that for you.......................BE CAREFUL OF AGENTS....................goodluck

Michdear: Wow
Interesting,bn through all the pages,will really appreciate u people@ mr ogapatapapa,I want to confirm if am in the right path please,actually my agent decide to arrange dubai package 4 me and promise to get me work with free transport ,house,I need to list my question now
* are foods in dubai costly?.............................
*since I don't know what to earn and not yet with bsc cert,only have computer related issue knowledge(trouble shooting,and operating)what kind of work should I be expecting ?I hope it will be upto 50k per month or more than with my low cv
Meanwhile how much will it cost me to reapply for dubai visa "work permit" after my two years exp?
Also how much will it cost to apply for student visa? Cause I may decide to use all the I earn for two years to pay for my studies,I really need a bsc and getting it from dubai uni might be a great chance
Please kindly reply all those questions that end with question mark?

Thank you daddy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2013
@Yinkagbo and finecheek, here are some walk in interviews you can attend today,

Indoor and Outdoor Sales Male and Female Walk in Interview Job
Salary: 4000 dirhams
Posted: 26th Sept 2013

A well established co. Signtrade is looking for male indoor and outdoor sales staff for its branches in UAE interested candidate may come along with their CV's to our head office for direct interview from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. near abu baker metro station for further detail visit our website www.signtradeinternational.com, Tel: 04 2681828

Try your best and Goodluck in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Office Admin / Sales Coordinator Required

Office Admin / Sales Coordinator required Walk-in-interview at Al Tawhidhi Bldg 1,

Timing: 4.00 PM -7.00 PM, Bur Dubai

Tel: 043558816
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Walk-In Interview for Security Guards Job

Salary: AED 2200

WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR SECURITY GUARDS, on 25th and 26th September 2013. We are looking for Security Guards with High School/Diploma/Degree certificate and 2 years of experience. Candidates will be given preference. All Nationalities are welcome.

Age Limit: 25-37 years.

We offer 1800+ Accommodation + Transportation. Timings: 9:00am to 6:00 pm.

Venue: Al-Ain Centre; Office #117; Bur Dubai. Nearest Metro Station: Al Fahidi Metro Station. Immediate Placement

All the Best....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2013
@justi tanx a bunch! U b sure person. Kissessssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2013
finecheek: @justi tanx a bunch! U b sure person. Kissessssss

@finecheek, You are welcome..Just prepare your CV according to the positions and put it in prayers.. You will make it.

Goodluck once again.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by afolab4: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2013
big thanks bros.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2013
@afolab4........................you are welcome; try to avoid WICKED agents as much as you can, coming to the UAE is not a big deal, as long as you remain a diligent student of this thread, you can (DO IT YOURSELF) DIY, whatever concerns you have, post it here, we have professionals in the house to address it.......enjoy your day!! cheesy cheesy

afolab4: big thanks bros.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bunmiodez: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Goodevenin pple of God, am anew comer on nairaland, a frend introduced me to an agent in dubia(who didnt promise me anythin but gave me hope of been gainfuly employed) cos am planing of going to dubai by december for work in the IT sector, am a bsc holder n i posses som couple of microsoft certification in windows server, then I decided to make some few research on my own because I believe whosoever ask for the pathway wil not get missing, then i saw this wonderful thread, may God bless U guys real good for the advice posted on this 'looong" thread. I hav been greatly educated tnks to U guys. I hope to meet some of U guys when i get there. God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ Protocol and @ Dr Dre kindly forward t'he professional saftey manual to me at krixmas.web@gmail.com Thanks. Igweeeee live forever!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
You are welcome; thanks for your goodwill and prayers to the house, we sincerely appreciate them, continue to be a part of this forum, there are lots of infos that will really assist you as you plan your trip.............goodluck.....

Bunmiodez: Goodevenin pple of God, am anew comer on nairaland, a frend introduced me to an agent in dubia(who didnt promise me anythin but gave me hope of been gainfuly employed) cos am planing of going to dubai by december for work in the IT sector, am a bsc holder n i posses som couple of microsoft certification in windows server, then I decided to make some few research on my own because I believe whosoever ask for the pathway wil not get missing, then i saw this wonderful thread, may God bless U guys real good for the advice posted on this 'looong" thread. I hav been greatly educated tnks to U guys. I hope to meet some of U guys when i get there. God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
@goodtalk.....................hmmmm, where have you been? l guess you are still nursing my little baby, wishing you all the best. cheesy cheesy

goodtalk: @ Protocol and @ Dr Dre kindly forward t'he professional saftey manual to me at krixmas.web@gmail.com Thanks. Igweeeee live forever!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
I need to commend the selfless nature of justi4jesu! Go girl u rock!! We would need to start giving out special awards to destiny helpers, despite so much selfisness,self centerdness, self self self, some guys can still go out of there ways to assist others! God bless una plenty! Igwe, Justi4jesu,Dr Dre, Kaffi4tope u havr bin scarce but u still merit t'he list, and a whole lot of guys that keep the thread alive u guys are blessed, keep up d good work!

Igweeeeeeeeee Tanks for not getting tired! U agree with me that it can somtimes be tireing! Shallom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.