Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,893 members, 7,949,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675232 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
hotchocolatey:
@Justi4Jesu
Of course yes, Business. Please.

Okay click on my profile and my contacts are there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2014
shacore:

Thanks monchouchou, I could start as an entry level employee right? Even though I don't have much experience. Am hopeful to gain enough experience for better benefit/job or promotion. And also would love to know how safe and reliable is it to use recruitment agencies in UAE. Thanks for ur response. I gladly appreciate.

Please note that while it is possible, I am stressing the fact that it is not easy to come by such jobs. Most companies prefer employing those who already have work experience, especially GCC experience. Also, why should they train someone from another nationality when they have their own people everywhere (Indian and Arab mentality). Not trying to discourage you, but I just want you to fully understand what you are about to enter.

As for recruitment agencies, you just have to be careful, especially when they start asking you to pay for one thing or other.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2014
I only know of 2months extendable visa mbok.

trustee20: @ ALL,
I intend coming over by Dec., and a friend is encouraging me to get a three month visa. Please I wish to know if the airlines are also issuing three month visa. My friend has also offer to help me get the visa through an agent in Dubai, but I would have loved to do it myself. So, I will appreciate any info on how to get the three month visa. Waiting for your responds. Love you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
DrDre1:
Madam Justi, ha! That's harsh and unfair o grin I felt like NEPA/PHCN erratic power supply immediately I read ur post. I hang around here most times but there are really no questions on Qatar so I prefer to just learn and observe wink
I hope transit visa is not needed if you re going to dubai and happen to pass through Qatar airport for 6hours on ur way to dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
JUST SIT YOUR ASS IN THE AIRPORT AREA AND YOU WON'T NEED A TRANSIT VISA

icedbreez:
I hope transit visa is not needed if you re going to dubai and happen to pass through Qatar airport for 6hours on ur way to dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
icedbreez:

I do not think so
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uyigue1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello pals thanks for your good work here, am really impressed...........................i have 3 questions pls about Qatar visa is it possible for someone to get a good job over there, secondly is it possible to marry a Qatari citizen over there and get paper, thirdly how is social life over there and is it possible to cross to any Asia country later in future as i plan and how is their attitude towards foreign nationals.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
uyigue1: Hello pals thanks for your good work here, am really impressed...........................i have 3 questions pls about Qatar visa is it possible for someone to get a good job over there, secondly is it possible to marry a Qatari citizen over there and get paper thirdly how is social life over there and is it possible to cross to any Asia country later in future as i plan and how is their attitude towards foreign nationals.thanks

Lol, you obviously don't know anything about these kind of countries. Smh . Please focus on getting a job and forget about immigration fraud. angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uyigue1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
I can't understand ur reply plsssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
in a lame man's voice..... OGBENI NURUDEEN GO FIND JOB TO TAKE SURVIVE AND FORGET CITIZENSHIP.... OUR GRANPAPA WINSH NO FIT EVEN GET AM FOR YOU...

i hope you understand now

Strolls away

uyigue1: I can't understand ur reply plsssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
wakanow don start o,dey said they cant do 2month visa but 2weeks or 1month and that i must be up to the age of 40,with $3000 refundable fee for security stuff,abeg any means to get dis 2month tourist visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Justi4Jesu
I tried that b4 I left u d message, it didn't work. Thanks all d same, I've got what I was looking 4. I appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay click on my profile and my contacts are there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Sep 26, 2014
hotchocolatey:
I tried that b4 I left u d message, it didn't work. Thanks all d same, I've got what I was looking 4. I appreciate.

Okay then. Good to hear that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Limus: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Limus: Please guys I need urgent help. I got an employment visa through an agent in my street for 2 years, but my challenge now is that am unable to do the confirmation of the visa. I took it to all the airlines for help but they told the only way to confirm the visa is for me to buy the ticket from them but my package from the agent includes ticket. Please how can I confirm if this visa is real or fake, please everybody help me.

Send the Visa to my mail.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MSEdLAW(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
came across this on a blog.. and thought it wise sharing for all economic migrants in the UAE or intending ..HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFULL;

Brief Introduction to Dubai Labour Law

What Labour Law applies to Dubai job seekers and employees?
Specifically pertaining to jobs in Dubai, there are two separate Labour Laws you need to understand,

The UAE Federal Labour Law and;
The Dubai Labour Law.
What is the UAE Federal Labour Law?
For purposes of seeking employment in Dubai, the UAE Federal Labour Law refers specifically to Federal Law Number 8 of 1980, including all subsequent annual amendments already published and will be published. It contains, among other things, the reciprocal rights and obligations of employers and employees toward each other and specific requirements which must be fulfilled by both parties so that expatriates may legally work in the UAE. The UAE Federal Labour Law also governs the relationship of employees and employers and the State throughout the course of their business or employment in the UAE.

Because the UAE is a federation of Emirates, each Emirate being autonomous, has the power to modify or otherwise alter specific provisions of Federal Laws and such modifications shall apply to that particular Emirate only.

Who is covered by the UAE Federal Labour Law?
All persons, including expatriates aged 18-60, who are gainfully employed in the United Arab Emirates are subject to the UAE Federal Labour Law except:
All persons employed in Municipal, State or Public bodies;
All members of the Armed Forces and the Police and Security Service;
All privately-sponsored domestic servants;
All unskilled labourers in the agriculture sector.
All employees of any company operating in Free Zones within of the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uyigue1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls can anybody give me any information on Qatar visa and the place generally plssssssssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sassyp(m): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2014
hello guys...was hoping i wld get some help from the experts here...i am tired of searching for hotels online(booking.com & co)pls and pls can someone give me at least names of hotels i can stay in Dubai,probably in central areas close to metro station...nothing to expensive for a budget traveler...rates per night shld be within 5-7k per night....thanks guys
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Sassyp: hello guys...was hoping i wld get some help from the experts here...i am tired of searching for hotels online(booking.com & co)pls and pls can someone give me at least names of hotels i can stay in Dubai,probably in central areas close to metro station...nothing to expensive for a budget traveler...rates per night shld be within 5-7k per night....thanks guys

Booking online is your best bet as walking in might be up to 2 times cost of online booking, and that Booking.com you mention is where I book my hotel whenever am travelling.

Well 7k is like 150AED so you can get bottom of the ladder hotels, however if you want to walk in you can go round Deira some of those small hotel rates are like AED150 per night I once stayed in one when money finish, it is Alandalus hotel near Firdausi hotel on Al sabkha road in deira there is also a trekkable metro line(Al ras ) near by.

Hope this helps
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Lolzzzz
chaii chaii,diaris God o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2014
icedbreez:
It depends on the passport u using. Certain passport holders even qualify for tourist visas on arrival. If u are using the Nigerian passport, u would have to wait out ur stopover hours within the airport. U can checkout this Qatar airways link for further information

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/visa-and-passport-requirements.page
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2014
uyigue1: Hello pals thanks for your good work here, am really impressed...........................i have 3 questions pls about Qatar visa is it possible for someone to get a good job over there, secondly is it possible to marry a Qatari citizen over there and get paper, thirdly how is social life over there and is it possible to cross to any Asia country later in future as i plan and how is their attitude towards foreign nationals.thanks

Hate to burst ur bubble sir. Ur number 2 question got me really laughing grin
It's possible to get good jobs...but then everyone has their own definition of what a 'good job' is.
As for ur third question, Qatar isn't a prison. U can always pack ur bags and leave for anywhere u desire in the future. I obviously know what u have in mind lol. Take one step at a time sir. The world is a big place.

Just to point out something. Some months back, Georgia opened it's doors to Qatar citizens and anyone with a valid R.P. Before u start packing ur bags, ask urself what's in Georgia? cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
DrDre1:

Hate to burst ur bubble sir. Ur number 2 question got me really laughing grin
It's possible to get good jobs...but then everyone has their own definition of what a 'good job' is.
As for ur third question, Qatar isn't a prison. U can always pack ur bags and leave for anywhere u desire in the future. I obviously know what u have in mind lol. Take one step at a time sir. The world is a big place.

Just to point out something. Some months back, Georgia opened it's doors to Qatar citizens and anyone with a valid R.P. Before u start packing ur bags, ask urself what's in Georgia? cheesy grin

Hello sir. What's the cost of living in Qatar compared to UAE?

Is experience in the UAE valuable when applying for jobs over there?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
frostmate:

Hello sir. What's the cost of living in Qatar compared to UAE?

Is experience in the UAE valuable when applying for jobs over there?
I've only 'passed through' UAE but from my interactions with people and from what I read here, I'd say cost of living is lower in Qatar. The difference might not be so much but it's lower sir.
As for ur second question, it does count very well as they are quite similar environments in more ways than one sir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Patience jona grin
boss help ur guy nao
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uyigue1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Plss nobody with good info of Qatar here can some one give me the disadvantages and advantage of coming to Qatar pls what do i stand to benefits cos i have some one who is ready to do it for me i wish to have the idea of the country if i can see anybody to share with me plssssssssss quick response is need pals

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.