Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,343 members, 7,917,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (671108 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Rohzeez: hello nls......i need ur repli on diz....i've been given offer letter by my company. So i want ask you people dat how many weeks does it remain for dem to process d visa and what are d next steps to take

First of all, note that an offer letter does not guarantee you an employment visa. Are you sure the company is genuine? if the company and offer are both genuine, you have nothing to worry about. The speed in processing the employment visa depends on a lot of factors including how connected the company's PRO is and also nationality of the employee. Some people have gotten their visas in about 3 weeks while some travelled back to Nigeria months ago and are still waiting…...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2014
hotchocolatey:
Hi house, pls is Dubai keen on age in employment? I mean do they have age limit or age preference especially for women? Right now I'm disturbed because someone advised me to cut down my age on my Int'l passport and now I realise its affecting my CV because I'm planning to go search for a job in Dubai. Also, can one get a 1 month extendable visa without a sponsor or is a sponsor compulsory? Please house I'l appreciate answers. Thank you all.

Age requirements are the same everywhere. Some jobs have minimum age requirements, some have maximum age requirements and some have no age requirement at all. For women, what I come across is the requirement that they be under husband or fathers' sponsorship, but these are very few jobs (most don't have this requirement).

Regarding the Visa issue, not really sure what you mean, but I think you are asking if you can apply directly to the government for the visa, right? I am not too sure if that is possible but I'll look into it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence Nigeria #motherland #noplacelikehome grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Please guys.......what is the minimum age to apply for UAE TOURIST VISA?

I will be 27years old this year and got my passport in 2012.......

Thanks all.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Please guys.......what is the minimum age to apply for UAE TOURIST VISA?

I will be 27years old this year and got my passport in 2012.......

Thanks all.....

You can try your luck and see though they keep saying 30 years but i know people that have been trooping in that are less than 30 years so you are good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

You can try your luck and see though they keep saying 30 years but i know people that have been trooping in that are less than 30 years so you are good to go.
Pretty fast and helpful reply......can I send you a PM?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
@drumma

Don't use this thread for anything else other than your personal inquiry about job in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trustee20: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Broo!
I wish do 2month visa, how much is the cost and how long will it take to be out. thanks for your prompt response.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Pretty fast and helpful reply......can I send you a PM?

Only business proposals smiley

For your visa going through Travel Agencies will be your best bet.

But most of the travel agencies i know arranges Tour packages and not just visa.

They are like Emirates where you must book hotel with them.

Come to think of it, have you even contacted Emirates?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Contact me at your own risk. Only business proposals smiley

For your visa going through Travel Agencies will be your best bet.

But most of the travel agencies i know arranges Tour packages and not just visa.

They are like Emirates where you must book hotel with them.

Come to think of it, have you even contacted Emirates?

I once called emirate but they were like "we don't process UAE visas anymore". I got confused but I haven't call them since then.

So, any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2014
justwise: @drumma

Don't use this thread for anything else other than your personal inquiry about job in Dubai.

[size=16pt]Oga Justwise Happy New Month & Independence to you and all our contributors on this great thread[/size]. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
monchouchou:

Age requirements are the same everywhere. Some jobs have minimum age requirements, some have maximum age requirements and some have no age requirement at all. For women, what I come across is the requirement that they be under husband or fathers' sponsorship, but these are very few jobs (most don't have this requirement).

Regarding the Visa issue, not really sure what you mean, but I think you are asking if you can apply directly to the government for the visa, right? I am not too sure if that is possible but I'll look into it.
Thanks a lot. I mean I want to apply for 1 month extendable visit visa but I dont know or have any1 in dubai who can stand as a sponsor. How else can I do this?
Concerning the age limit, I'm 36 and single - do I stand any chance?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
easytalkwitbabs:

I once called emirate but they were like "we don't process UAE visas anymore". I got confused but I haven't call them since then.

So, any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Try calling them again currently and hear from them or you google this travel agency but i doubt if they will process 1month extendable visa for you. dubai travels and tour and you will see their email there, you can send them your questions.

Disclaimer: Its just a suggestion and nothing more, so am not responsible for anything.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
nattyspice: Hello house,what are the prospects for heavy duty truck drivers(TIPPER,TRAILER,LOW LOWDER, TANKER) in Dubai ? I don taya for police ,VIO ,FRSC,agbero,Local govt tout harrasment.Any info will be kindly welcomed .
Very funny man. U have really passed through a lot in the hands of uniformed men lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Try calling them again currently and hear from them or you google this travel agency but i doubt if they will process 1month extendable visa for you. dubai travels and tour and you will see their email there, you can send them your questions.

Disclaimer: Its just a suggestion and nothing more, so am not responsible for anything.

Thanks a million......meanwhile, I would like you to help me more but I'm unable to send you a pm.......on another development, I can see your whatsapp number so I'm adding you up now. God bless your hustle!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
monchouchou:

Thanks a lot. I mean I want to apply for 1 month extendable visit visa to enable me search for a job but I dont know or have anyone in Dubai who will stand as a sponsor. How else can I do this? About the age limit, I'm 36 and single - do you think I stand any chance? I'm yet to pick up my pasport where I altered my age. I'm working on my CV now and I see that the age affects the dates of my primary and secondary education. I dont know what to do - should I call my contact @ the pasport office if they can change it to my real age or leave it that way? Please help me.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
hotchocolatey: Thanks a lot. I mean I want to apply for 1 month extendable visit visa to enable me search for a job but I dont know or have anyone in Dubai who will stand as a sponsor. How else can I do this? About the age limit, I'm 36 and single - do you think I stand any chance? I'm yet to pick up my pasport where I altered my age. I'm working on my CV now and I see that the age affects the dates of my primary and secondary education. I dont know what to do - should I call my contact @ the pasport office if they can change it to my real age or leave it that way? Please help me.

I believe you know by now that altering your age on your passport was not a smart or right move. These things always find a way to come back and bite one in the behind. That being said, I can't advise you on what to do regarding your passport.

For being 36 and single, apart from the occasional employer that puts a maximum age under 30, I don't think you will have a problem.

For your visa, the best advise I can give to you is to go through google to find a tour agency willing to sponsor you. Also, click on justi4jesu and check her posts. She has given a lot of advise regarding this.

A note of warning though, be wary of contacting people privately here. if you do and you are scammed, no one will listen to your cries.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
monchouchou:

I believe you know by now that altering your age on your passport was not a smart or right move. These things always find a way to come back and bite one in the behind. That being said, I can't advise you on what to do regarding your passport.

For being 36 and single, apart from the occasional employer that puts a maximum age under 30, I don't think you will have a problem.

For your visa, the best advise I can give to you is to go through google to find a tour agency willing to sponsor you. Also, click on justi4jesu and check her posts. She has given a lot of advise regarding this.

A note of warning though, be wary of contacting people privately here. if you do and you are scammed, no one will listen to your cries.
Tnx, I really appreciate. Please, on my CVs I'll be taking to Dubai, is it my Nigeria contact address that should be there?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
biko arakurin @juswise I was only answering a fellow nairalander's question. I have no interest in selling or advertising anything on here I was just explaining the routing of the business and i don't need anybody contacting me for some shit ass visa..... cos my consultation is far from petty visas....

justwise: @drumma

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
hotchocolatey: Tnx, I really appreciate. Please, on my CVs I'll be taking to Dubai, is it my Nigeria contact address that should be there?

Put your Dubai address and also indicate your visa status (visit visa). Hope you know that you have to include a photograph of yourself as well. You can use a passport photograph but a nice picture showing your face will also suffice.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
monchouchou:

Put your Dubai address and also indicate your visa status (visit visa). Hope you know that you have to include a photograph of yourself as well. You can use a passport photograph but a nice picture showing your face will also suffice.
Thanks for all the info. That means I cant take hard copies of my CV from here because until I get there, I have no Dubai address. For the foto, do I scan it on my CV or clip a hard copy to each CV? Thank you for your time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Please Hotchocolatey,
Can you help me with the contact that altered the age on your passport? cos I have a data to change on mine too...
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:46am On Oct 02, 2014
hotchocolatey: Thanks for all the info. That means I cant take hard copies of my CV from here because until I get there, I have no Dubai address. For the foto, do I scan it on my CV or clip a hard copy to each CV? Thank you for your time.

Scan it and include it on the top side of your CV, close to your personal details.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Dubai police bust Nigerian gang involved in armed robbery

Dubai Police have arrested a gang comprising five Nigerians (pictured above) who were involved in armed robbery at the Al Mustaqbal money exchange in Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Road in Ajman.

The gang managed to steal Dhs2,75,000 including various foreign currencies.

Deputy Ajman Police chief said that the incident took place last week when the gang members entered the exchange and attacked and assaulted its employees, threatening them with toy guns before emptying the premises of its cash and fleeing.

The gang members entered the country on a visit visa, which expired long time ago.

He added that the police operations room received a call about the robbery at around 10.30 pm last Thursday.

However, the suspects managed to escape before the police arrived on the scene, as the employees failed to activate the alarm in order to alert the police.

Lt Col Abdullah Saif Al Matroushi, director-general of CID at Ajman Police, said that police formed a special team to investigate the case.

“The police team used sniffer dogs to trace the movement of the suspects and found the shirt of one of the suspects and a toy gun used in the crime.

The police also used the footage obtained from surveillance cameras installed at the exchange house and the street, which assisted in revealing their car plate number and its description.

In cooperation with the Sharjah and Dubai Police, the team managed to identify the suspects and their location.

One of the suspects was arrested in a street in Sharjah. He then led the police team to his accomplices in Dubai.

In coordination with the Dubai Police, the team raided the house of the suspect and arrested the other four.

The sixth suspect is still on the loose and the police is on the lookout.

Upon inspection of the suspect’s residence, the police seized Dhs11,000, receipts of purchases of gold, garments and various items, as well as money transfer to their countries and currencies including US dollars, euros, Omani riyals and other currencies.

The suspects confessed to their crimes and were referred to the Public Prosecution. The police officials urged the public to take proper precautions to avert such crimes

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/53b938a0-4789-4794-a8de-7488510f5123.aspx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
monchouchou: Dubai police bust Nigerian gang involved in armed robbery

Dubai Police have arrested a gang comprising five Nigerians (pictured above) who were involved in armed robbery at the Al Mustaqbal money exchange in Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Road in Ajman.

The gang managed to steal Dhs2,75,000 including various foreign currencies.

Deputy Ajman Police chief said that the incident took place last week when the gang members entered the exchange and attacked and assaulted its employees, threatening them with toy guns before emptying the premises of its cash and fleeing.

The gang members entered the country on a visit visa, which expired long time ago.

He added that the police operations room received a call about the robbery at around 10.30 pm last Thursday.

However, the suspects managed to escape before the police arrived on the scene, as the employees failed to activate the alarm in order to alert the police.

Lt Col Abdullah Saif Al Matroushi, director-general of CID at Ajman Police, said that police formed a special team to investigate the case.

“The police team used sniffer dogs to trace the movement of the suspects and found the shirt of one of the suspects and a toy gun used in the crime.

The police also used the footage obtained from surveillance cameras installed at the exchange house and the street, which assisted in revealing their car plate number and its description.

In cooperation with the Sharjah and Dubai Police, the team managed to identify the suspects and their location.

One of the suspects was arrested in a street in Sharjah. He then led the police team to his accomplices in Dubai.

In coordination with the Dubai Police, the team raided the house of the suspect and arrested the other four.

The sixth suspect is still on the loose and the police is on the lookout.

Upon inspection of the suspect’s residence, the police seized Dhs11,000, receipts of purchases of gold, garments and various items, as well as money transfer to their countries and currencies including US dollars, euros, Omani riyals and other currencies.

The suspects confessed to their crimes and were referred to the Public Prosecution. The police officials urged the public to take proper precautions to avert such crimes

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/53b938a0-4789-4794-a8de-7488510f5123.aspx

Can you imagine...chaiiii it is well..monchouchou you should have created a thread for this so it can make frontpage oh.. cry

No pictures sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Can you imagine...chaiiii it is well..monchouchou you should have created a thread for this so it can make frontpage oh.. cry

No pictures sad

Lol, creating a thread for it didn't even cross my mind. There is a picture of them but I didnt upload it. If you click the link you will go to the main story and see their faces.

A big shame. This is why we say staying in Dubai should not be a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol, creating a thread for it didn't even cross my mind. There is a picture of them but I didnt upload it. If you click the link you will go to the main story and see their faces.

A big shame. This is why we say staying in Dubai should not be a do or die affair.

I clicked but didnt see any picture there, abeg send it to me via whatsapp. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

I clicked but didnt see any picture there, abeg send it to me via whatsapp. cheesy

grin grin oya check this one below. Let me put the second link here for others that may want to see it as well.

http://lindaikeji..ae/2014/10/photo-dubai-police-bust-nigerian-gang.html
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2014
monchouchou:

grin grin oya check this one below. Let me put the second link here for others that may want to see it as well.

Seen angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

[img][/img]Here they are, does anyone know them?

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
worry359:
[img][/img]Here they are, does anyone know them?

yea thanks opened a thread for them sef cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1929621/dubai-police-bust-nigerian-gang#26793886

i wonder why they censored their faces, its difficult to identify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.