Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (665003 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2013
learner1:

Bro I sent you a pm. Very urgent abeg.
okies
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 3:24pm On May 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin
[size=18pt]
Dow touches 15000!!!
[/size]

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2013
infofirst:

Dont wori n be happi n d tin refuse to join in colleagues down n now going up n Oluwa is involved n mind u, eu and uj r nfp regulars n shd in case of next tym
ok sire. #noted grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 03, 2013
infofirst: okies
Replied
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
from facebook
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2013
fxisreal:

bro if i had to follow d fundermentals side i suppose to be buying because good data has being comming out of pound since monday. technical thin i follow

hope u bot sha cos dats d way if u red my lines well u wil c dat flash down which it did and now up up up just watch 4 dis 5640,5672
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2013
hisableplc: no crash for now on gu 5672 calling......before the downside there could be a flash down cos of fundamentals though... still on d long tin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2013
Have a good weekend everyone. Another fantastic week at the office
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2013
My observation: May has always been a month of fall in EU and other risky pairs, history may repeats itself. Nice nice weekend to y'all!!!!! kiss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2013
grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2013
I am well blessed this week, so sweet and lovely. Thank you lord!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 03, 2013
rozayx5: grin grin grin grin grin
from facebook
lipsrsealed

At least una no dey march on top my orange for this one grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2013
from facebook
lipsrsealed
[size=15pt]Lol grin grin...wats happening there and y naijababe dey too far like dat na [/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2013
from facebook
lipsrsealed
lol....una don they plot the downfall of EU already. Chai see dagr8 don begin dig im grave. rozay so you and naijababe wan go call others in da house for support!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin una wan break endfx waist before him time abeg free the guy nah. Oliver u still wan push the thing go up when everybody don set to sell grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2013
naijababe:

At least una no dey march on top my orange for this one grin

You wey don enter am for this thread grin grin grin subbing things grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2013
from facebook
lipsrsealed

The thing found support on Endfx's back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 04, 2013
An advice to the newbies: please dont take advice from so-called traders who give alerts, talk so much analysis in order to sound professional and claim to make several pips daily but never able or willing to upload their live accounts. Most of them get burnt or just go in circles by making money today and losing it tomorrow.

I challenge any real trader to publish live account statement like I did earlier and on the thread below and let's see who can match my consistency.

www.nairaland.com/1275050/forex-trading-conquered-live-account

Welcome to Pipsland, the home of greenpips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 9:55am On May 04, 2013
see as everybody close shop dey go with trailer loads of pips (green ofcourse)
except me. see as red devils full my platform.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vigi(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2013
Money to be made.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78: An advice to the newbies: please dont take advice from so-called traders who give alerts, talk so much analysis in order to sound professional and claim to make several pips daily but never able or willing to upload their live accounts. Most of them get burnt or just go in circles by making money today and losing it tomorrow.

I challenge any real trader to publish live account statement like I did earlier and on the thread below and let's see who can match my consistency.

i saw the link. nice. but the bolded, no need for that. #JustSaying
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2013
OliverPin: i saw the link. nice. but the bolded, no need for that. #JustSaying
It is to serve a purpose i assure u.But the idea is a step in the right direction to destroy the mirth of forex being unsurmountable.Have you seen a thing in life that is not a gamble between succeeding or failing?Forex has received so much bad name here in Naija that it is time for good Guys to "clean up" the imposed bad name of our biz b4 they brand us as a new group of Oyinbo 419ers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
OliverPin: i saw the link. nice. but the bolded, no need for that. #JustSaying
Thanks bro. What really got me upset is when Seun and so many others launched an attack on forex traders saying we dont make profit. I think there is the need to shut them up by brandishing some live accounts.

And I will continue to brandish my live account at the end of every week to show this is real and some of us live on it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by profitlift: 1:49pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78: An advice to the newbies: please dont take advice from so-called traders who give alerts, talk so much analysis in order to sound professional and claim to make several pips daily but never able or willing to upload their live accounts. Most of them get burnt or just go in circles by making money today and losing it tomorrow.

You actually did great with this however these are trades for just roughly 1 month. Can you post the live trades for the past 6 months or at least past 3 months otherwise the purpose for showing this is defeated especially considering your comment bolded above. 1 month data is not just enough to show consistent success.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 1:53pm On May 04, 2013

We hav seen many of ur types in d past and people like u can't last on this thread, perhaps u hav an interior motive of selling an EA or system, but guess what you are in the wrong place

Nobody is doing any competion here, so if u can't simply drop alerts then STFU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2013
raycolz_84:

We hav seen many of ur types in d past and people like u can't last on this thread, perhaps u hav an interior motive of selling an EA or system, but guess what you are in the wrong place

Nobody is doing any competion here, so if u can't simply drop alerts then STFU
Why are folks like you always so quick to attack a trader who is actually making money? I bet you wouldnt have attacked me if I had posted an account in deficit. I understand your frustration though, you've lost too much to the market.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78:
Thanks bro. What really got me upset is when Seun and so many others launched an attack on forex traders saying we dont make profit. I think there is the need to shut them up by brandishing some live accounts.

And I will continue to brandish my live account at the end of every week to show this is real and some of us live on it.
i only stand opposed to idea of challengn fellow traders. if you can channel you challenge to seun no problem. Good work
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 04, 2013
lawson007:
It is to serve a purpose i assure u.But the idea is a step in the right direction to destroy the mirth of forex being unsurmountable.Have you seen a thing in life that is not a gamble between succeeding or failing?Forex has received so much bad name here in Naija that it is time for good Guys to "clean up" the imposed bad name of our biz b4 they brand us as a new group of Oyinbo 419ers.
i am not against the idea sire.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2013
[size=15pt]@ PIpsland78...it is good u are doubling or tripling your account every week...but if u look at d title of this thread, it called "FOREX THREAD ALERT"..is not "FOREX ACCOUNT SHOW"...People come here to drop alerts and compare reasoning and analyse charts to help another.Some people went to the extend of sharing the strategy with which dey generate their alerts...

How does posting ur weekly account help anyone here to make more pips? How does posting ur account make a newbie better? and how does posting ur weekly account stop people from chopping more pips undecided

If u claim u want to disprove seun, post alerts of how u arrived at doubling ur account, not just d account oR share d strategy with which you double d account..OR else u peacefully leave d thread cos u will end up derailing it [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 04, 2013
dagr8: [size=15pt]
How does posting ur weekly account help anyone here to make more pips? How does posting ur account make a newbie better? and how does posting ur weekly account stop people from chopping more pips undecided
[/size]
Posting my live account will help give newbies, and even pros, confidence which is very essential in this business of ours.
Posting live accounts will also get ignorant folks like Seun to keep shut and stop exposing their follies in here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2013
OliverPin: i only stand opposed to idea of challengn fellow traders. if you can channel you challenge to seun no problem. Good work
Thanks. I fully understand and agree with your POV but could you believe that some traders in here came to that thread to insult me and make stu.pid insinuations simply because I posted my live account. It's actually such traders that I'm calling out.

Thanks again bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78:
Posting my live account will help give newbies, and even pros, confidence which is very essential in this business of ours.
Posting live accounts will also get ignorant folks like Seun to keep shut and stop exposing their follies in here.
did you know how to read english at all?the name of the thread was boldly written as forex trade alerts and not forex account alerts,please do not let seun continue having the opportunity to derail this thread and before we know it seun will post another topic on the front page which says "a trader post his account history to decieve people so that he can ask them to invest their money with him"and the thread will get derailed again,pls whatever your motive is pls leave this thread and let us that just want to post alerts do what we know how to do best and changing lives with alerts and not posting account history that will not add to the pips that people will make,e be like say u just start to dey earn money from forex trading so the thing still dey shack you for now,welcome to the forex trading world I understand that feelings,we have done that in the past too but u go know say na where u sabi trade reach na there another person own start from,na when you wan chop cake na den u go no say oven dey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 5:40pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78:
Why are folks like you always so quick to attack a trader who is actually making money? I bet you wouldnt have attacked me if I had posted an account in deficit. I understand your frustration though, you've lost too much to the market.

hahahaha I laugh at you, I won't exchange words with you because I would look childish, but I only have one thing to tell you.. the FX market is very big, even if u make 1 million dollars everyday from the market it doesn't affect the next trader, so drop the idea of competing with anyone becos nobody is doing any completion here, like I said if u hav alerts drop, otherwise go kiss hot iron

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.