Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (660278 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2013
rozayx5:

where have you been angry angry angry angry angry

abi you don forget us after u hammer grin grin

Been busy with some offline stuff. There is enough [b]hammer [/b]for us all. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2013
Seun: Hello folks! smiley
cheesy grin grin grin See oga at the top come greet us o. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 05, 2013
oga ade wetin u dey find again?lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2013
mayten30: oga ade wetin u dey find again?lol

[s]He trying to check if Rozayx5/endfx1/Naijababe don drop any trading alert for the new week. grin grin My conviction be say that guy dey trade fx too. cool[/s]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 3:24pm On May 05, 2013
Hi,are u walking to and fro looking for who to.....?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
Igwe OO:

[s]He trying to check if Rozayx5/endfx1/Naijababe don drop any trading alert for the new week. grin grin My conviction be say that guy dey trade fx too. cool[/s]

Lmao. Make hin beg for the alert now. Gbogbo incognito yi no go do.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2013
Igwe OO:

thought so too because for him to have being bashing this thread it still kind of show that seun is interested in forex trading but he is not just sure if forex trading is a good way for him to earn more money.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 05, 2013
Igwe OO:

Very funny but might as well be true. hmm smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
at market open, ihope to put a sell order at 23% fib of the 4hr tf with a 30pips SL and also 5pips before the month"s low(0.8404)........ any advice on this?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78: Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? This thread has so many fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so there is nothing bad in having a thread where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

Instead of hating why cant fellow forex traders support that one trader who is able and willing to proof that forex is real and profitable? Why are we (forex traders) our own worst enemy?

And if you must know, I've been trading forex longer than most folks in here. I will NEVER ask to trade for anybody or ask anyone to invest with me. If you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet; I'm sure Surveyprof knows though.

And there is nothing bad in bragging about your earnings after the day/week's hard work as long as you dont do it to pull others down, so please I dont want folks in here to feel intimidated or jealous as we are partners in thesame business.

I will keep posting my live account at the end of every week to show how the account grows. This will help prove that forex is real and profitable. It will also help boost confidence in this business and will help shut ignoramuses like Seun up for good.

what is the moniker bro? fxking2000 abi, anyway i can't understand y mate is attacking this guy. he has made his objective clear which is not 2 collect money from newbies for trading on their behalf, he said he is using his newly open micro-account to let doubting mind to know that Forex is real.
sofar is not deviate from this object i don't see any reason for people to start attacking him. it a choice, it's unfortunate i have no micro-account running i would have do same to backup my alert to confirm my siggy
may be in future if i see how u are doing it bro. i will open micro account to do same. meanwhile i saw a sign of good trader in u with your good money managment keep it up bro.
Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

what is the moniker bro? fxking2000 abi, anyway i can't understand y mate is attacking this guy. he has made his objective clear which is not 2 collect money from newbies for trading on their behalf, he said he is using his newly open micro-account to let doubting mind to know that Forex is real.
sofar is not deviate from this object i don't see any reason for people to start attacking him. it a choice, it's unfortunate i have no micro-account running i would have do same to backup my alert to confirm my siggy
may be in future if i see how u are doing it bro. i will open micro account to do same. meanwhile i saw a sign of good trader in u with your good money managment keep it up bro.
Goodluck

Now this is the kind of person I like to roll with. Like minds think alike. It would be nice if you could open the micro account and, perhaps, we could then do some analysis together.

You are a real dude, even your moniker says it all.

I wish you all the best bro!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
--
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 5:19pm On May 05, 2013
hello all,
hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Another trading week has arrived...
here is my analysis on Gold and EU for this week.

For Gold, i see this week continuing with the buy as price rejected the trendline on my chart and broke the
mothly pivot level which is 1467 which indicate that the buy will continue, though depending on the opening price on gold
will determine whether to enter at market open or wait for a retest of 1466-1467 area to enter my buy for at least 300pips.
though i will rather wait and see what price say as should price break below 1464, then i will enter a sell and i see it heading down to 1415 area. so which ever one happens, i will follow for this week on Gold.

On Eu, i also see a continuation of the buy happening on eu as price broke above the weekly resistance at 1.3096, so i will probably wait for a retest of the area to enter a buy on Eu.

these are what i will be looking at when market opens tonight.

Anybody have any contrary opinion, do share... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 5:20pm On May 05, 2013
now back to business for the week,
last week was a great week at my side, i never had the intention to BUY from last week mkt and i did not, i only look for good opportunity to SELL which means all my trade was sell sell sell and i did great.

for this week as am studying and continuing studying my chart. so far i still have no sign of BUYING. means that i will continuing looking for opportunity to sell any rally. i have only GU sell open since friday. will be looking to add join EU and EC at a very good level.
i didn't trade Ej last week but i will be happy to trade it this week, on SELL side since it fail to close above 130.4x level last week.

Goodluck everyone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by xrayfab: 5:26pm On May 05, 2013
EUR/USD - Weekly Strategy (06
-10 May 2013)

Tags: EUR/USD ,
Recommendations: LONG positions
above 1.2954 with 1.3130 & 1.3315 as
next targets.
Alternative scenario :The downside
breakout of 1.2954 will call for a slide to
1.2775/1.2600.
Description: With the key support
1.2954 intact, rebound from 1.2745 still
in progress and may extend beyond
1.3242 levels, break of 1.3242 will target
1.3318 levels, a daily close above 1.3318
- sooner or later - will target 1.3500
levels .On the downside, a daily close
below 1.2954 will suggest that rise from
1.2745 is likely over and should pave the
way towards 1.2745 levels a break below
1.2745 will target 1.2600 levels,If the
pair breaks below 1.2954, the risk will
remain to the downside and is likely to be
limited below 1.3135 levels, only a daily
close back above 1.3135 will reverse risks
to the upside once again, keep that in
mind.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2013
^^^^ shocked am confused AF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 5:47pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal how do you want to keep your gu sell? I THINK she is heading for 1.6200
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 5:54pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
Hi dictator, you banned my other moniker till 2017 because I had a little disagreement with one of your mods who reported me to you. I understand your being biased towards your mods since they work for you but dont you think it's only appropriate you, at the least, hear my own side of the story before wielding the big stick. I've prevented several folks from getting scammed in here more than any other member, but I understand, I aint no mod.

Well, roam about here as many times as you wish pretending you dont believe in forex trading, I aint gonna teach you nothing about trading except you unban me.

My regards to Kim Jong-un because I'm sure you guys must be good friends. Birds of a feather flock together, they say.
Read almost all your post on here and also on your account snapping thread. there is only one question you have been dodging. -are you going to give calls in here? or you are just going to keep talking and creating awareness? with all due respect, teach us how you do the things you do, i also want to triple my account in no time. pls do reply in a very detailed manner thank you cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
BTFormular: fxisreal how do you want to keep your gu sell? I THINK she is heading for 1.6200

i purposely left Gu on friday beacuse i don't see her going up but if she break 1.561x level i will close my position to join her to where ever she go.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:07pm On May 05, 2013
BTFormular: Read almost all your post on here and also on your account snapping thread. there is only one question you have been dodging. -are you going to give calls in here? or you are just going to keep talking and creating awareness? with all due respect, teach us how you do the things you do, i also want to triple my account in no time. pls do reply in a very detailed manner thank you cool

bro if u take a look at his detailed statment well, u will gain 1 or 2 things there, me looking at it i know one of d strategy his using
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 6:14pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

bro if u take a look at his detailed statment well, u will gain 1 or 2 things there, me looking at it i know one of d strategy his using
can you pliz tell the house or should i send you an email. i need to know
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 6:30pm On May 05, 2013
for audusd keep buying. just keep buying. and so I OPINE kiss

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:36pm On May 05, 2013
BTFormular: can you pliz tell the house or should i send you an email. i need to know

out of the 3 strategy i detect from his detail statemt, i will mention one he place trades at psychological levels with SL and another standby position on the otherside should incase the sl hit to continue the buy/sell stop. this will either reduce his first position loss or give him further gain.

this is what i expect mate to be doing rather than ......., dont just look at the action of trader rather than what u will gain from the action
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teexzle: 6:37pm On May 05, 2013
Hi every1, am new to ds thread bt am interestd in Forex..whr's d startn point
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 6:41pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
Hi dictator, you banned my other moniker till 2017 because I had a little disagreement with one of your mods who reported me to you. I understand your being biased towards your mods since they work for you but dont you think it's only appropriate you, at the least, hear my own side of the story before wielding the big stick. I've prevented several folks from getting scammed in here more than any other member, but I understand, I aint no mod.

Well, roam about here as many times as you wish pretending you dont believe in forex trading, I aint gonna teach you nothing about trading except you unban me.

My regards to Kim Jong-un because I'm sure you guys must be good friends. Birds of a feather flock together, they say.

Are u fxking2001.... #JustAsking
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 6:45pm On May 05, 2013
teexzle: Hi every1, am new to ds thread bt am interestd in Forex..whr's d startn point
you should dedicate at least 7months to learning if you are ready to make it in forex. after two months your instinct might tell you that you are ready but dont listen, firstly, get a laptop, go to babypips.com, go through the school. keep reading, google and read also, download a demo account, come in here always, see how the analyse and see your chart. keep up with other things that might come in . dont get excited because you will see easy demonstrations. as much as that reading part is important it holds 1% knowledge in forex. Experience holds 99. welcome. If you are wise listen to what i said.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 6:46pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

out of the 3 strategy i detect from his detail statemt, i will mention one he place trades at psychological levels with SL and another standby position on the otherside should incase the sl hit to continue the buy/sell stop. this will either reduce his first position loss or give him further gain.

this is what i expect mate to be doing rather than ......., dont just look at the action of trader rather than what u will gain from the action
should i send an email? maybe you will tell me the remaining two. am interested
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:47pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

he places trades towards 00 e.g 558x with the believ that it will be turf fight to break 5600 but will reverse back to 555xlevel by then he would have catch his pips and run away but if it break such 5600 level he will prefer to follow it with buy/sell stop to catch some pips. and so and so on

alot of of things to learn on d stmt , let me leave u to detect the other 2 sha.
goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 6:50pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

he places trades towards 00 e.g 558x with the believ that it will be turf fight to break 5600 but will reverse back to 555xlevel by then he would have catch his pips and run away but if it break d 5600 he will prefer to follow it with buy/sell stop to catch some pips

alot of of things to learn on d stmt , let me leave u to detect the other 2 sha.
goodluck
hmmmmm that not a bad one. keep going sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

Respect bro you are very smart...like that

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bommaster: 7:22pm On May 05, 2013
Seun u don ban me?

my last post got hiden and unable to post again

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.