Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (665002 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2013
raycolz_84:

hahahaha I laugh at you, I won't exchange words with you because I would look childish, but I only have one thing to tell you.. the FX market is very big, even if u make 1 million dollars everyday from the market it doesn't affect the next trader, so drop competing with anyone becos nobody is doing any completion here, like I said if u hav alerts drop otherwise go kiss hot iron
hahaha dude hot wetin?hot iron?you wan make him mouth burn?lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2013
LOL....why una dey spoil market for d guy ni?

Well, @poster its a good thing u post ur statement but i want to believe its just for d purpose of disproving seun coz if its about what am smelling then you have some big venoms coming your way.

However, you r welcome to d house if one of your intentions is to encourage newbies like me then we look forward to your TRADE ALERTS and lessons on how to double our accounts like you..anything less i go vex with you wella.

@all happy weekend.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2013
Seems ppl love to see others failing in this mkt cos i v noticed each tym some one announce his or her margin call, no one ask for confirmation or account history but wen it is a success stori, they ask for history of acct, Oga oh.

Even our oga at the top never confirm d stori of the guy that lost $18,000 n he din even know if it was a demo account or not hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
infofirst: Seems ppl love to see others failing in this mkt cos i v noticed each tym some one announce his or her margin call, no one ask for confirmation or account history but wen it is a success stori, they ask for history of acct, Oga oh.

Even our oga at the top never confirm d stori of the guy that lost $18,000 n he din even know if it was a demo account or not hmmmmmm.

Gbam.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2013
Just got an techno n3, mainly for trading purposes. Now i dont hv to miss trade whenim away from my system.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2013
zinosleek: Just got an techno n3, mainly for trading purposes. Now i dont hv to miss trade whenim away from my system.

good, go to filecrop . com and search for - metatrader .apk

download and install , and you can now have access to your ATM on the go grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2013
rozayx5:

can it be used on a black berry?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2013
endfx1: LOL....why una dey spoil market for d guy ni?

Well, @poster its a good thing u post ur statement but i want to believe its just for d purpose of disproving seun coz if its about what am smelling then you have some big venoms coming your way.

However, you r welcome to d house if one of your intentions is to encourage newbies like me then we look forward to your TRADE ALERTS and lessons on how to double our accounts like you..anything less i go vex with you wella.

@all happy weekend.
One of the very few sensible people in here.
Cheers bro!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
mayten30: can it be used on a black berry?

.apk files are android files, it wont work.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? This thread has so many fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so there is nothing bad in having a thread where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

Instead of hating why cant fellow forex traders support that one trader who is able and willing to proof that forex is real and profitable? Why are we (forex traders) our own worst enemy?

And if you must know, I've been trading forex longer than most folks in here. I will NEVER ask to trade for anybody or ask anyone to invest with me. If you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet; I'm sure Surveyprof knows though.

And there is nothing bad in bragging about your earnings after the day/week's hard work as long as you dont do it to pull others down, so please I dont want folks in here to feel intimidated or jealous as we are partners in thesame business.

I will keep posting my live account at the end of every week to show how the account grows. This will help prove that forex is real and profitable. It will also help boost confidence in this business and will help shut ignoramuses like Seun up for good.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78: Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? This thread has so many fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims so there is nothing bad in having a thread where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

Instead of hating why cant fellow forex traders support that one trader who is able and willing to proof that forex is real and profitable? Why are we forex traders our own worst enemy?

And if you must know, I've been trading forex longer than most folks in here . I will NEVER ask to trade for anybody or ask anyone to invest with me. If you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet; I'm sure Surveyprof knows though.

And there is nothing bad in bragging about your earnings after the day/week's hard work as long as you dont do it to pull others down, so please I dont want folks in here to feel intimidated or jealous as we are partners in thesame business.

you got it wrong Bro,nobody is against your success, and as a trader i dont need to convince anyone i with snapshots and tracking cause am not owing anybody grin grin but people are learning from experience, any new username that shows up and starts posting account snapshots is a red sign, cause if its Account snapshots you can get it anywhere online undecided
if your for real welcome, and contribute to the development of others cool
my advice is that keep posting your Pictures and if possible you can give trading tips on your thread, thats ok. as long as there is no negative motive your ok cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2013
rozayx5:

you got it wrong Bro,nobody is against your success, but people are learning from experience, any new username that shows up and starts posting account snapshots is a red sign, cause if its Account snapshots you can get it anywhere online undecided
if your for real welcome, and contribute to the development of others cool
I did not only post account snapshots, I posted a well detailed account history which shows all my trades for the past one month as well as the performance graph since I started trading that particular account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78:
I did not only post account snapshots, I posted a well detailed account history which shows all my trades for the past one month as well as the performance graph since I started trading that particular account.

good then, edit your last post on my research thread cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 04, 2013
rozayx5:

good then, edit your last post on my research thread cool
Ok, I see you've edited yours on my thread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2013
Pipsland78: Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? This thread has so many fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so there is nothing bad in having a thread where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

Instead of hating why cant fellow forex traders support that one trader who is able and willing to proof that forex is real and profitable? Why are we (forex traders) our own worst enemy?

And if you must know, I've been trading forex longer than most folks in here. I will NEVER ask to trade for anybody or ask anyone to invest with me. If you knew my other moniker you would keep quiet; I'm sure Surveyprof knows though.

I will keep posting my live account at the end of every week to show how the account grows. This will help prove that forex is real and profitable. It will also help boost confidence in this business and will help shut ignoramuses like Seun up for good.

Bro you have already made a point don't go to the extreme of the bolded coz you might end up putting yourself under pressure in your trading in order to meet up with what to post on the thread for each week.i hope you know the consequence of trading under pressure? nobody is putting you through this you want to do it yourself..hmmmm watch it bro!

Believe me wheither you post good or bad result for the week people(a.k.a SEUN & CO) will still have what to say.so what's the point?

Hope you ain't expecting everybody to welcome you like one big hero? That's life and human nature for you,don't try to please anybody just learn to be yourself and concentrate on your trading business perhaps except you have an ulterior motive for all these.

You ain't competing with anybody and don't throw up challenges because you might have the shock of your life that were your account history ends is were another person own begin.

Just my 1kobo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 1:06am On May 05, 2013
endfx1:

Bro you have already made a point don't go to the extreme of the bolded coz you might end up putting yourself under pressure in your trading in order to meet up with what to post on the thread for each week.i hope you know the consequence of trading under pressure? nobody is putting you through this you want to do it yourself..hmmmm watch it bro!

Believe me wheither you post good or bad result for the week people(a.k.a SEUN & CO) will still have what to say.so what's the point?

Hope you ain't expecting everybody to welcome you like one big hero? That's life and human nature for you,don't try to please anybody just learn to be yourself and concentrate on your trading business perhaps except you have an ulterior motive for all these.

You ain't competing with anybody and don't throw up challenges because you might have the shock of your life that were your account history ends is were another person own begin.

Just my 1kobo

The point is, that guy trades fx too. If I lie, ask am. cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 1:26am On May 05, 2013
endfx1: LOL....why una dey spoil market for d guy ni?

@all happy weekend.
@bolded, grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you na newbie, I still dey belle! grin grin grin grin
I'm glad to see the house flying inspite of the little seun's distraction
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:24am On May 05, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2013
rozayx5:

Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78: Why is it that any forex trader who decides to open his own thread gets attacked by other forex traders? Must we all join the "forex trade alerts" thread? This thread has so many fakers and losers who only boast with no proof of their claims, so there is nothing bad in having a thread where forex trading is made more practical and people can actually relate with it - enough of those abstract terminologies.

Ok. Thank you.

What we are saying is teach us how to catch the fish instead of showing us how much fish you have caught.

Expecting your positive contributions to the growth of members.

Cheers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2013
Just disobeyed my rule on friday by looking at USDCAD...as at the time of entry i could not post chart to show why i triggered it.

USDCAD is set to make some southern move if my chart is anything to go by.from the daily chart below you can see how price retraced from its bearish move to bounce at 1.028xx which is the 78.0% fibo and that area also is the Monthly R2 that makes it a CONFLUENCE setup very strong.wish i noticed it earlier from that point..hmmmm grin grin

You can see how the bulls and bears were fighting for dominance at that level. PA was trying to determine the next move following the bullish/bearish pin bars formations at that level before it finally gave up for the bears.

Looking at the drawn trendline you will notice how price broke the line and retraced back for a retest to ascertain how strong the line is and it bounced there for a turn south.looking at the 2nd chart,If fibo's is to play out here the next target will be near 0.993xx which is the 161.0 fibo extension.

So whoever is interested can sell at market open with a stop loss above the high of friday.remember to apply proper MM and do your due dilligence before taking the trade.the market might just do its own thing and rubbish this analysis.

Happy Sunday @ALL

Cheers!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2013
dboy365:
@bolded, grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you na newbie, I still dey belle! grin grin grin grin
I'm glad to see the house flying inspite of the little seun's distraction

grin grin grin grin bros i still be newbie oooo were my own stop na there another person own start jare!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:12am On May 05, 2013
jamace:

Ok. Thank you.

What we are saying is teach us how to catch the fish instead of showing us how much fish you have caught.

Cheers.

GBAM... @bolded, u jus nailed it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ZN2: 11:10am On May 05, 2013
http://myfxbook.com couldn't be a more simpler avenue for anyone to show their trading progress (or prowess?).

Anything else is just beating around the bush.

But then we're here to share ideas, and not compete.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:17am On May 05, 2013
as we're getting closer to d new trading week, consider the little words on d chart below.

happy sunday to u all

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2013
You can apply a belief or faith to anything and make it real....get enough people doing it and whoa! you have a tangible thing!

The power of the mind, especially when acting in a collective, is one of the most powerful things ever created.

NOTE: Capital Preservation is key to long term wealth accumulation
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2013
jamace:

Cheers.
Thank you.

Regards,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2013
Clash of he Titans - Show of ego.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2013
surveycash: Clash of he Titans - Show of ego.
If you've got it, flaunt it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2013
surveycash: Clash of he Titans - Show of ego.

where have you been angry angry angry angry angry

abi you don forget us after u hammer grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Seun(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
Hello folks! smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wizecoder1: 2:01pm On May 05, 2013
Hi seun''kabiyesi of nairaland''...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.