Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (660708 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5:

you placed a Buy stop, but you used the word "activated" , thats where the confusion came in

exactly why i said that...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Guy sorry to say this, but you are lazy. The first time you asked for help, i gave you the link to instaforex pay per post forum after which i was banned. Why not go to the site and see things for yourself.
Fxwarrior: Please I plead for assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meritocrat: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5:

cool

Rozay, pls drop your email. I got some questions to ask you on Exness. Or send me an email to . . . . .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2013
sold EAUD @ 1.4803 few pips from current price now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2013
meritocrat:

Rozay, pls drop your email. I got some questions to ask you on Exness. Or send me an email to meritocrat2012@gmail.com

sent you some details
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meritocrat: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5:

sent you some details

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5: sold EAUD @ 1.4803 few pips from current price now
same here
and bought UsdChf
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Eurgbp buy here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2013
fxbomovi: Eurgbp buy here.
it looks like sell to me......but i might be wrong though
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

Sold gbpjpy with 44pips SL.

frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
@rozaxy, make we talk for facebook...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Fxwarrior: Brothers please I need a good Samaritan to help me with $20 forex capital.I use forextime but if you want me to open account with your broker I would do so.God bless you.

Send me ur LIBERTY RESERVE account no. so dat i wil send it to you. pls make it fast thank.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gigfx: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2013
oga forexprophet ur own LR still dey work.

forexprophet:

Send me ur LIBERTY RESERVE account no. so dat i wil send it to you. pls make it fast thank.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2013
natruetalk: What did i do wrong?
to me nothing, i follow my MM style. what if the trade goes other way ? trade is like that atleast i planned to save my capital. though i missed that move but another one will come.

Tell me your own story i want to learn more
cheers.

As for me, I totally disobeyed my rules as follows:
- Don't risk more than 3-5% of capital in a trade.
- Don't trade more than one pair
- Trade 15/30 mins using price action from higher timeframe
- First target 1:1
- Don't be greedy
I'm not used to starring at screen when trading but the funniest part I did't set take profit (due to runner) only to come back to see my targets met sooner than I expect and started retracing toward their stop loss area.
Also, on FOMC day, I was suppose to place a buy stop on UJ @97.60 but connection issues spoil things but when it was restored, price was at 97.80 and I bought there risking 10% because there was a bullish engulfing on 4hrs but due to the risk and fear, I closed at 7$ profit only for that trade to yield $400 before dawn.
I hard a total draw down of 15% because I accidentally closed EG/AU buy trades in loss that would've gained 5% each. If I had stick to my rules and not chasing hundreds of pips, the draw-down ought to be my gain.

I have to stick these rules in front of my PC to avoid future occurrence. Going back to my one pair policy to avoid distraction.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2013
efe22:

As for me, I totally disobeyed my rules as follows:
- Don't risk more than 3-5% of capital in a trade.
- Don't trade more than one pair
- Trade 15/30 mins using price action from higher timeframe
- First target 1:1
- Don't be greedy
I'm not used to starring at screen when trading but the funniest part I did't set take profit (due to runner) only to come back to see my targets met sooner than I expect and started retracing toward their stop loss area.
Also, on FOMC day, I was suppose to place a buy stop on UJ @97.60 but connection issues spoil things but when it was restored, price was at 97.80 and I bought there risking 10% because there was a bullish engulfing on 4hrs but due to the risk and fear, I closed at 7$ profit only for that trade to yield $400 before dawn.
I hard a total draw down of 15% because I accidentally closed EG/AU buy trades in loss that would've gained 5% each. If I had stick to my rules and not chasing hundreds of pips, the draw-down ought to be my gain.
I have to stick these rules in front of my PC to avoid future occurrence. Going back to my one pair policy to avoid distraction.

hope is not from the $1000 managed fund of your client grin grin grin

btw thank for the post learned from your experience
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emerging Gartley Pattern on EUR/USD 26/08/2013
There is an emerging Gartley pattern forming on EU which is expected to complete at point D as shown in the attached chart. The only this that will invalidate this pattern is the break of 3408 at point C. Even if there is a pull back at any point in time and 3408 is not broken, those who missed the entry at C could enter with a tight SL above point C.

NOTE – Trading CD is not the actual Gartley signal but to buy right at point D. But there is nothing bad in following the market as patterns emerge if you are observant enough to sight them early enough.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
natruetalk:

hope is not from the $1000 managed fund of your client grin grin grin

btw thank for the post learned from your experience
I like openess of course it is. Before I started terms were readjusted including ROI which I would't disclose. One of them is to never allow invested capital reach 20% drawdown(first week of trading). It is 14 actually but the good news is I will recover it this week God's willing with my other plans. Missed today's 3- 5% on UJ sell this morning. No body knows when his pair gonna yield RR 1:3:6 in less than 24hrs as seen on UJ last week. Till tommorrow. Glad you learned from me too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
@forexwarrior how bout trying tradimo/varengold platform free 100 euros (igwe posted this way back in june)
con = * u get to trade only 5 pairs eurgbp,eurjpy,eurusd,usdjpy,& gbpusd. pending the time you make deposit which opens up well over 600 instrument from cfd's ,etfs, currencies.. all u have to do to get credited is pass the beginner quiz which is all about fractals (open book quiz) in less than 48 hrs of doing that ur account gets credited
* for withdrawals as most brokers that give free stuff. 10 lots need b traded to unlock or make deposit..

this is more straight forward than forexmetal.. the fear of pyguru's ban is the beginning of posting no links.. u can google it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
EA sell running - 7
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5: sold EAUD @ 1.4803 few pips from current price now

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
technically i had a buy projection for NU but the trade balance deficit made me stay away from that pair earlier today. Now the pair has beaten the fundamentals. will join bulls pending on how daily candle closes. I just hope it stays this way. Good day all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin
gigfx: oga forexprophet ur own LR still dey work.

grin
gigfx: oga forexprophet ur own LR still dey work.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by harizonal123(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
forexprophet:

wicked fellow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by swiftz(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
forexprophet: grin grin grin

Was dat necessary? I can't believe one can belittle himself dis way.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by PIPPROF(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
swiftz:

Was dat necessary? I can't believe one can belittle himself dis way.

i think it was,

solutions have been offered to his problem if he is serious he will take them smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by harizonal123(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fxwarrior: Brothers please I need a good Samaritan to help me with $20 forex capital.I use forextime but if you want me to open account with your broker I would do so.God bless you.
www.100forexbrokers.com/no-deposit-bonus
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
tongue embarassed[quote author=harizonal123] wicked fellow [/quote
ignore mode activated tongue[quote author=harizonal123] wicked fellow [/quote
ignore mode activated
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
TP on my oil trade hit. R:R of 1:4. Weekly pivot broken as I expected but there is a daily support at 105.50, I want to see how price deals with that level b4 I load my gun again. Stand aside mode initiated.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lets see how it will work, sold EU at market price with 70pips tp
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmm...no man is infallible

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
trading gbpaud with xm is a no go area. 20pips spread. thats killing

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.