Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,667 members, 7,892,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (663592 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2013
ayox2003:

Still holding this trade. Took this trade because of the two harmonic patterns that was found on this pair. A bearish crab (Orange color) and a bearish shark (Deep purple). Its highly recommended that stops are placed above D but I had to put my stops at X to minimize risk. To determine the TP of any harmonic pattern, draw the fib from A to D a potential target. Red lines indicates potential targets.

Frawzey

PS: Would have loved my other broker to enhance picture quality but they've got some issues with my account. Can't log-on until its sorted out.

left too early, thanks for calling my attention to this trade after your call, i checked with my system and it rhymed

angry angry angry angry
my system has just confirmed a sell on the long term for GJ

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2013
USD/CHF Trade Opportunity – 27/08/2013

This chart shows an emerging Gartley pattern on USD/CHF. Point D is the potential reversal zone as it shows convergence of potential resistances as labeled in the attached chart. Observe price action at the D region for short opportunity. A break of point C before reaching point D invalidates this signal. Price region D is the region to short USD/HF. Confirm this with your own entry signal.
PS – Our yesterday EUR/USD trading plan is still playing out our bias as analyzed. That means some green pips are already made while the trade is still very much alive.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Hi bro, judging from your posts, it seems your system is quite interesting. Can you please share with me?
efe22: Electricity is making things difficult for me. anyone that short UJ congrats...that was a 11 pip stop loss on my chart and an RR 1:5 gone like that. This may just be the beginning of the fall of UJ. If price action supports the close of the current 4hour, expect a fall to 96.90 which is the low of previous week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
exness, xemarket and forextime which is better my ogas at the top.
your opinion will help in my decision
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
nolly042: i sold ej at current price SL 50 pips
tp hit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
nolly042:
tp hit.

nice one

yen is waking up grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
@online resource that gold signal still flying high ohh grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fejiron: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
You too can now make over 100k Monthly in Nigeria....forget all those ebooks that are sold by individuals and get the full gist here http://earn100kmonthly..com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
rozayx5: @online resource that gold signal still flying high ohh grin grin grin

as i dey see am e dey seriously vex me...
my platform froze and i could take any trade...
when it was now restored, i still wanted to enter the trade at 1414, but the platform
is telling not enough money, when money still plenty for my account...

I DEY SERIOUS VEX FOR HERE... angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
TRADERS PLEASE TAKE A CURSORY LOOK AT GBPUSD 1H CHAT.that is what we call pin bar or doji.and it is a reversal signal pattern.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
From my experience i can comfortably tell you to choose and hit this http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 the award winning broker where your money is safe with the lowest spread ever and 100% bonus when you deposit $500 and above.The truth is that most bonus are not your own but here, there bonus becomes yours when you trade commensurate lot size. Am a witness.
brio: exness, xemarket and forextime which is better my ogas at the top.
your opinion will help in my decision
Go for standard account. forextime.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
onlineresource:

when it was now restored, i still wanted to enter the trade at 1414, but the platform
is telling not enough money, when money still plenty for my account...

telling me its a technical error, to try again in 1hour when the market must have gone...
mtchew..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
First signal failed (-100pips).
BUY USDJPY @ 97.30 SL 96.85 TP 98.63
HAPPY TRADING!
MESHACH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls can any trader here tell me how to set up a 6 or 8 hour chart.

my daily task has increased and i need to look at the chart from a longer time frame
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
rozayx5: @online resource that gold signal still flying high ohh grin grin grin
my tp ws hit @ 1414.xx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
mr meshpips dont you think buying jpy pairs now is a bit too early? jpy is very strong now and UJ GJ and EJ are all trapped in triangles. if there should be a bounce best guess should been the triangles. if you talking long term trade then pls share more reasons thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
fejiron: You too can now make over 100k Monthly in Nigeria....forget all those ebooks that are sold by individuals and get the full gist here /earn100kmonthly..com

hmmmm all these internet marketers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wonder how much a website cost
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
OliverPin: mr meshpips dont you think buying jpy pairs now is a bit too early? jpy is very strong now and UJ GJ and EJ are all trapped in triangles. if there should be a bounce best guess should been the triangles. if you talking long term trade then pls share more reasons thanks.
I think price is at an unfairly low price for today and quite likely, this whole week.
I leave the market to be the final arbiter. I sure could get whacked again like the first trade.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
are you guys seeing the daily tf or EA? hmmm be like say cloud wan open o grin buy stop fixed 15pips above months high.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: TRADERS PLEASE TAKE A CURSORY LOOK AT GBPUSD 1H CHAT.that is what we call pin bar or doji.and it is a reversal signal pattern.
This my bros self, i dey feel u, ina eti eti ka onwa
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
It is like i will stop posing here, because i have noticed that some INSTITUTIONAL TRADERs are taking and using my post to trade and make big money.Anywell, let them eat and i eat, no problem. i will post more if i have time. See what GU just did. They did not even allow me to finish the posting and the movement continues with the speed of light.
benpuzzy:
This my bros self, i dey feel u, ina eti eti ka onwa
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
meshpips:
I think price is at an unfairly low price for today and quite likely, this whole week.
I leave the market to be the final arbiter. I sure could get whacked again like the first trade.
Meshach

meshpips: First signal failed (-100pips).
BUY USDJPY @ 97.30 SL 96.85 TP 98.63
HAPPY TRADING!
MESHACH

nothing do you with the fear of selling jpy pair boss. i will not plan to sell also beacuse my system does not support the sell. so better to stay away from the pair for now till things clear
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
i enjoy oil buy quietly at my side just closed with good pips

and my eur/gbp still doing averagely good
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sell Gbpaud at present price for a tp of 17020.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: It is like i will stop posing here, because i have noticed that some INSTITUTIONAL TRADERs are taking and using my post to trade and make big money.Anywell, let them eat and i eat, no problem. i will post more if i have time. See what GU just did. They did not even allow me to finish the posting and the movement continues with the speed of light.
nwa nnaa, dis ur post nwere ka odi. Is it not better to be a hero than otherwise, anyway i will be in Owerri by next week Saturday, can we see by then so that we discuss on your forth coming radio talk and FX seminar, though i will not stay long in Owerri cos i will be travelling to my village for "iri ji festival".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
onlineresource:

is telling not enough money
, when money still plenty for my account...

You for reduce the vol na. At all at all, na winch sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
natruetalk:

nothing do you with the fear of selling jpy pair boss. i will not plan to sell also beacuse my system does not support the sell. so better to stay away from the pair for now till things clear
Mark the words of Tom Williams:
BULLISH STRENGTH IS SEEN IN BEARISH CANDLES
The reverse is also seen for selling strength.
Traders should have a ''contrarian'' approach to the financial markets.
It takes some real guts to trade this way sha.
Once the plumber, carpenter and even my grandmother start saying it is good to buy stocks, know that we have reached a top.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
AUDUSD BUYSTOP 0.9000
EURAUD SELLSTOP 1.4900
GBPAUD BUYSTOP 1.7300
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
AB=CD Pattern Trade Opportunity

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Aiiiii caramba!!!! 290 pips on oil shocked shocked shocked shocked If i had been using my normal 4h tf I will not have missed this buy but no sweat I will continue with it, I lost 1R today, made 4R yesterday, there is still a net gain of 3R
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
aguiyi: pls can any trader here tell me how to set up a 6 or 8 hour chart.

my daily task has increased and i need to look at the chart from a longer time frame
Download mt5. There you can set up any timeframe.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by harizonal123(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Today's trading

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.