Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,021 members, 7,970,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Are You Thinking Right Now? - Forum Games (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (148634 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (283) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2005
i second dat

i'm thinking dis woman!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2005
i am thinking.. which woman

i am thinking God i need sleep. goodafternoon cheesy cheesy cheesy (i need to go take a nap). So instead of gnite, i'll say goodafternooon
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking mama..she lost her fone and me trying to search de carz...oh man!..she doesnt kno where she put it..ok..have mine mummy

i'm thinking good afternoon mademoiselle
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2005
nddy better get his ass online. This is going to be funny. hahahaha
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2005
how does this affect Terry , You guys shouldnt bring me into this,
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking this scotch whisky is good shyt rolleyes
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2005
i cant wait to read Nddy's reply, Listens to gogo music

@layi, you cant beat nddy when it comes to fight, the nigga would seperate your body from your bones. I am sure so you talking about him bringing his picture doesnt make sense. I am sure he would.

@haters bring it on
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking STOP OKAY JUST STOP!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
i wasnt involved in this, he brought me in so i aint gonna act a punk

@layi, you say you are a medical student , all you do is be on the computer from 7am -12am the next day, wat kinda school is that, PUNKASS LIAR. YOU STUPID ASS MF
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking can u guys just stop..Terry ur not involved..so stop please..no one talk
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2005
go back and read those things he said.

Nike, i tried to stay away from this guy but he came on me.

@layi, you weigh less than 125 pounds, you are skinny as hell, how do youthink you could match up with a 6feet 2 inch tall guy, who trains his muscles like a football player, He would whoop your ass like a lil boy , yes he is only 17 but i know he would knock you off.

@rest of you punks talking about Nduka, you all should go take a nap. I personally think Wesley deserved it.I don't think Nduka is wrong, The girl asked him to get nasty, so he did.
so what da hell are you guys screaming about
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2005
ok..iyen ti to

stop now Terry..u said enough okay?..just chill

Layi..pls dont say anythinh..Lizzy, Wes..am sorry..but can evry1 just forget it and STFU
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2005
what is Angel's business ? why is she being as nosy as hell ? Thats stupid , whats her business or wait is it Gina 34 , men don't get me started
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2005
wel..dont start..god..i give up
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2005
whos gat someting to say to Terry , niggaz come on bring it on
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2005
still waiting
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking this is the best week ever but next week is going to be the best!. . .
i wish every June was like October.

@ nddy, you should sign off and sign back on in your true identity or better still not sign back on at all. because today's going to be a boring day for you. i'm ignoring.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2005
okay, stupida whats your point, Are you stupid ? Gay ass morph, i know you cried last night when Nddy smacked the sh(i)t out of your face through words. Why act a punk, Stupid ass mother fucker, You ugly, get out, i have bettr things to with than talk to an ugly girl, f you.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'm thinking does anyone knows how to block some users from sending PM's? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2005
i am thinking Who cares about an ugly ass like piggy ? Piggy the uglyass
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2005
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2005
thanks! wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by terry(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2005
dat dont matter, i can still say it on a thread, Piggy the ugly ass
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2005
hahahahaah Terror squad
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:14am On Oct 07, 2005
i want to start replying you all

I'm thinking i don't think i like Nddy . i can't believe he said that about someone's mum . what happened to hocommon courtesy these days
I think our atitude here is a reflection of our real selves
Someone tell me they were joking

@uchetobi or whatever, i dont give a shit about you not liking me, who cares? like i said i dont give a sh(i)t, listen and say watever you want to say, i dont care. You stick your nose into other people's business. Live and let die. Its no joke , are you dreaming or wat
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:16am On Oct 07, 2005
I am thinking he is 17

wat do you know about me ? Do i know you ?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2005
I'm thinking this Nddy and Terry Split Personality thing has gone on for far too long!
Nddy is such a stupid, person, in fact he's worse than a roach. He has no manners, and this shows he was not brought up by good parents, he has had quarells with virtually all the people who make this forum fun.

stupid asshole who da hell you? bitch ass murder fucker wats your problem. say your name bithch ass mother fuckker. I think bama, who bears chairman? From the name you know his dada was a crack addict, his grandma was virtually a LovePeddler, Dude dont even go to parents coz i would make you bite your fingers , Sucker , Where are you from ? stupid coward. Who cant come plain, Who de hell do you think you are? Evrybody talks and one lil bitch ass with no mama opens his god for saken disgusting mouth to talk to Nddy. Nigga go screw your pants, murder fucker,
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2005
I am a man like you. You are absolutely the most foolosh animal I have ever come accross on the internet.
If I need to write a project on how not to be a man, I'll use Nddy as a case study, because he is so stupid, so daft!
I'm waiting for you, lets keep it out of the forum and use P.m.
And you call yourself an Igbo man.
Anumanu like you. Two faced animal, claiming to be Terry.
You think you have pulled the wool over our eyes, do not be decieved, you are only exhibiting your ignorance and stupidity.
Foolish Igbo boy who never learnt respect. Tufiakwa gi!

Boy i think you gat no brains, you talking about writing a project , what is your project? how your mom got impregnated by a reptile, stupid bitch , do you have a computer you piverty stricken guy, ugly dumb ass, pussy like you, you lil african from The Village, where you from, Nasty retarded fool. You canibal, Gayass nigga.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:33am On Oct 07, 2005
Anyways he is just one hell of an immature boy and im sorry for him in a way because life is tougher than he seem to know.

you are a nobody so why reply a fool like you ? wasting my tyme
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2005
Its same person tryin to deceive his elders. I remember correcting terry on how to talk to ladies and its was Nddy who took it upon himself and started stalkin me round the forum.

Listen you worth less than a dime, why should i stalk you ? hahahah you stupid, learn how to use words correctly.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2005
He's really an asshole. He has succeeded in keepin our lovely Ra out of the forum. He almost pissed me out either but i knew better than

look at a dumb bitch , who is Ra , one stupid ass fool from the Village of morph. I know i will also piss you out. Its a promise
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2005
Apply jelly

what is apple jelly ? dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (283)

With Three Word Per Post! / Who Are You Missing Today? / Reply Signatures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.