Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Are You Thinking Right Now? - Forum Games (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (146932 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (283) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by layi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2005
I'm thinking Seun should be given a red carpet reception @ nairaland (Lagos) reunion...provided he comes in a Limo grin
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by whiteshark(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2005
I am thinking no way bra!!!.... make e come wit Okada
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by layi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2005
I'm thinkin Okada all the way from Ogun state? Suicide Mission for our ajebo'er admin.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2005
haha..i'm thinking let the reunion begin!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2005
I'm thinking... hahaha...
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2005
i'm thinking i cant believe she had an accident cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2005
Who had an accident? sad
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2005
my mama when she was coming back from work..dats y i been off and on nairaland..jeez...this suckz! cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2005
that's a sad thing to hear. i hope she's alright. sad
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2005
yea..shes okay..we made emergency calls..she'll be alright..shes a strong little gurl cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by goodguy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2005
eeyaah..pele ooo smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2005
i remember the time my mom had a car accident last year and she came home with crutches. i was like shocked what happened. who did this to you and i was almost crying and she was laughing at us.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2005
i'm thinking o wel..no probs..

am also thinking why has evryone in my house had an accident before and i havent
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by goodguy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2005
i'm thinking you should be grateful to God for that.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2005
i'm thinking o wel..life is cool
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by goodguy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2005
I'm also thinking it's only me and my 2nd elder brother who have never had an accident b4 in my family. (It's really funny how it's the same 2 of us that don't like each other in the house cheesy)
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2005
its funny how my brother annoys f*vk out of me
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2005
goodguy, why don't you like your brother? because you fight a lot huh?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2005
wat u think wesley..

i'm thinking i wish i could strangle him sumtimes
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by goodguy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2005
not really, i can't beat him though (due to the respect i have for him as an elder brother) but he really gets on my nerves..we'll fight one of these days and i'm gonna let him know the stuff i'm made of. wink

He's in school presently smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nike4luv(f): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2005
i'm thinking yes..he accepted my apology! grin
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2005
I am thinking.. I am sooo happy i went to see the movie. We saw roll bounce. Dainggggggggggggg, BOW WOW is maddd sexy. See him in those tight pants, and doing them splits and all that.. it was soo tight. I am glad my friends forced me to follow them to the movies. My bf was there to.. (it was a surprise).. Ha, we did all them crazy-ass stuffs and had fun. Damnn Y'all should go see roll bounce. It's funny, and good. Besides, seeing bow wow in almost every scene is enough reason for u to go see it.

I am thinking, I love boys. I love my friends, I like my bf. Seee, i just got back from the movies. I ate chinese at the mall, and my bf bought me a necklace and some stuffs from claires (i love claires). hehe my gf gave me her glasses (it's them full eye glasses... d we pimping type. wink)

I am thinking to top this whole fun, i took my dad's car. he let me drive, and i got to the mall looking like a big ass gurl in his SUV. Hahahahaha... my friends were like "damnnnnnnnnn Lizzy". My bf was like, your car aint as cool as mine.. I was like "nigga please.. u tripping". Although his whole stereo system was tighter than mine. angry Anyways we was cool... he started his system and the whole park was going like BOM BOM BOM.. i was like "stop acting the fool, we get it.. u r pimpin".. He was like.. aww she jealous.. i was like "hell no i aint".

Anyways anyways.. i am thinking i had fun. The movie was soo interesting. Ohh and summin crazy happened.

As we were getting pop-corn with my friends and bf. A dude came up and told my friend, damn gurl you looking tight. She was like... "aw thank you", the dude was like, "so can i have ur number" she gave him and he became her date for the night. We hung out with him throughout the night. It was funny cos they hooked up soo well, u'd think they've known each for like forever (SHOUT WEIRD)! cheesy cheesy

I'm thinking whenever u dont feel like going somewhere, it's actually good to go! I didnt wanna go to the mall.. but i did and i had the greatest time.

I am thinking, thanks to adesodgi for helping me pick a cloth "orange".
You made me look like my guy-friend's twin sister. He also had orange on. He had orange boots, orange inner shirt and a WHite T, with orange du-rag and white cap. he was just orange, and soo was I. We looked like we planned it. cheesy cheesy That aint good.. but it's funny.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2005
I am thinking Nddy is back

Fa Real He is back , hahahahahaahaahahahaha
(i know plans, i live for such)
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2005
I am thinking welcome back dude. Were you gone If u were, i doubt if u were missed. smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2005
Nddy reserves his statement, hahahahhahahahha Da boy from da hood is back
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2005
I'm thinking, If you don't give a damn, we don't give a Bleep. I love that song... with lil John and Youngbloodz.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2005
Hahahahaaha , i am thinking Boy da from hood reserves his statement,
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2005
Lil John and the east side Boyz -- Get crunk!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2005
that was a really short story ... ahem.

the last time i went to the mall with an asian friend, i wasted all of my money and got in debt. i was playing DDR the whole time and didn't get what i really went to the mall for. The other thing asians are really good at is Tennis/ pickleball.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am thinking... hahaha.. Daing Wesley.. that's an insult oo.

I played this game and spent 5 dollars on it cos i wanted to win my bf. Shuuu he won. cheesy Although he gave me back my money.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2005
i am thinking i miss Nikky, she is contagious,
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2005
I'm thinking, Damn Jennifer Lopez(my mama) is HOTTT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (283)

The Hilarious Picture Game / With Three Word Per Post! / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.