Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Are You Thinking Right Now? - Forum Games (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (144557 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (283) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:44am On Oct 07, 2005
Keep it up wes,don,t let all that stuff get at you.

is that a consolation?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:46am On Oct 07, 2005
it means you can tell your mum that.

my mom is diffrent from one stupid ass gurl's mom . so that try the comparasion.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2005
am also thinking Nddy please apologize

to who ? One stupid person , naw , i gat lots of self pride
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2005
Nddy, shut up and stop acting stupid. Dude, yeah we gat it.. U like showing people what u gat, but the suckish part is that u aint gat nothing. I swear to my ass, if the people here want to go all crazy on you.. Nigga u aint gon be able to stand the heat. Just hold your peace and be cool. This is extremely stupid.

if you want a beef just dont try to act smart, that childish.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2005
Nonsense. Arrant Nonsense. Will u just stop this whole Sh!t?

I'm thinking, i am soo glad i have finshed studying. It feels great to know u r done with something. cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Oct 07, 2005
nddy:

if you want a beef just don't try to act smart, that childish.

A beef between A whole Moi and You.. Nna Not gonna happen. But sha ooo me i go still dey drop am small small for you. Just maintain ur level. Shut UP! Me acting childish?? Oh u meant to say you r acting childish. JUST SHUT THE F^CK UP!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2005
@nddy
Do u really think u can handle Layi?
Just thank your stars this is online. I'ld have silenced u long time ago.  U asked me to bring it on here. I'm a man not a kid (like u) to battle in words.
If you are man boy enough, i dare u to put up your pics and location, goat.

Answering the first question yes i would put him where he belongs and bury him.

Talking about online or physical, i would whoop your ass in both ways. silencing me , i dont think i had your tyme, so wats your problem. ok skinny man. I dont listen to dares from stupid people like you. You such a bama, i would whoop you ass and separate your skull from your brains
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:07am On Oct 07, 2005
A beef between A whole Moi and You.. Nna Not going to happen. But sha ooo me i go still dey drop am small small for you. Just maintain your level. Shut UP! Me acting childish?? Oh u meant to say you r acting childish. JUST SHUT THE F^CK UP!

people have been saying sh(i)ts but i guess this is the most retarded of them all. Its like you immigrants are introduced to the word shut the f^ck up you use it too often go learn some cuss words.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:11am On Oct 07, 2005
Ohh No u didn't. U don't wanna do this hun. U just don't. I swear ma jen kin ya weere si e lori oo.

Stupid idiot, do u really think wat u just said made sense?? Talking abt i am an immigrant, go tell ur parents that. U were born here dont mean u aint an immigrant. Infact, put aside the immigrant shyt. I don't give a pong about it.

I am telling you this small boy... I am warning you ooo.. Gather your levels before i show you say, Weere pass weere. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:16am On Oct 07, 2005
hahahahahahaha

why dos the word immigrant hurt you. I didnt say illegal immigrant which you might be. So don't get annoyed about the immigrant thing, i have a dad and mom who are immigrants. I didnt mexican (texas border), hhaahahahaha this is funny. Know that i am not immigrant like you.

speak english not vernacular
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Latoya(f): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2005
hey guys this is getting outta place.can u pls STOP the show.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2005
cheesy You know what i find funny, You being retarded and being an asshole! Talking about he aint no immigrant, ANUOFIA (ask your mama what that is).
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2005
barack obama had immigrant Father does that make him immgrant
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:20am On Oct 07, 2005
my dad is not an immigrant.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:21am On Oct 07, 2005
Listen fool, I wont sit ma ass down here and talk about some immigrant sh!t. Okay.. Just go get urself an ass asshole. U need one right now... cos u know without getting bleeped in the ass your brain dont work. Go get some ass.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:21am On Oct 07, 2005
nddy:

my dad is not an immigrant.

Did i ask you for your biography?? Insecure Mumu.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by whiteshark(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2005
I am thinking whats going on here?? Dem don dey fight again?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2005
Aint nobody fighting. We r just sorting stuffs out. smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:23am On Oct 07, 2005
Listen fool, I wont sit ma ass down here and talk about some immigrant sh!t. Okay.. Just go get yourself an ass asshole. U need one right now... because u know without getting bleeped in the ass your brain don't work. Go get some ass.

is that actually what you need
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:24am On Oct 07, 2005
nddy:

Listen fool, I wont sit ma ass down here and talk about some immigrant sh!t. Okay.. Just go get yourself an ass asshole. U need one right now... because u know without getting bleeped in the ass your brain don't work. Go get some ass.

is that actually what you need

Ma nigg@'s tired already cheesy cheesy. I knew u aint worth it. I'm just going to stay on the downlow and watch u dunk yourself.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 3:24am On Oct 07, 2005
i can't believe Hota had time for this lazy mound of recycled sheep droppings who thinks he can raise his post count with his laughable idiotic rants.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2005
because u know without getting bleeped in the ass your brain don't work

am thinking that might be you. coz i don't think i get kfed  in the ass, i fk ass

@wesley you such an ugly sh(i)t . did you ask your mom those questions ? i bet you did hahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2005
I just couldnt let the fun pass me by. I had to have some fun. I am willing to have more fun, if he's worth it. if he actually says something that makes sense. cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 3:30am On Oct 07, 2005
the stupid chunk of mutilitated lousy skunk waste needs to show me where he saw me post questions.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2005
hahahaha i am laughing out loud

you know asking your mom who your real dad is will help you go a long way,
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2005
i am thinking, is there a special Medicine, drug, injection, vaccination for losers and assholes?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nddy(m): 3:35am On Oct 07, 2005
and i bet you already took it
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2005
I am thinking, ohh wait, invasion of a mother-fuxker. Ambulance!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by WesleyanA(f): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2005
nddy:

you know asking your mom who your real dad is will help you go a long way,
i know right? because you did the same thing and knew along that you knew you had a cool asylum ward for a father. that sure did take you a long way.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2005
I'm thinking.. OUchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... U need a bandage for that big stone that just hit you? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by whiteshark(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2005
nah wa ohhh, I don go sha. I will be back wen there is sanity in the land....
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by hotangel2(f): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2005
Im thinking, aww whiteshark.. Common!

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (283)

The Hilarious Picture Game / With Three Word Per Post! / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.