Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded (20529 Views)

Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC / Kogi APC Torn Apart, Audu Adopted For Polls / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Modified...view next comment
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

He said the truth, damn the consequences!

Yeah ...truth indeed!

Listen to yourself..how did you sound?
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by vanbonattel: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yeah ...truth indeed!

Listen to yourself..how did you sound?

Brilliantly intelligent grin

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Brilliantly intelligent grin

But in reality you sound quiet dumb grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by vanbonattel: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

But in reality you sound quiet dumb grin cheesy

There is no English like" quiet dumb", you can see you are quite dumb nowgrin
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

There is no English like" quiet dumb", you can see you are quite dumb nowgrin

Really? ...when I say you are dumb...you've taken away all doubts
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Noiseless2: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2013
The Achebe's book THERE WAS A COUNTRY will continue to give all the Yorubas who support evil against Biafrans a nightmare and is capable of causing many to die of heart attack.

The book is here to stay for us and our childrens children, and no millions attempt by any Yoruba 419ner to water down the evil the Yoruba leaders meted on poor

innocent women,children and elderly of Biafrans can ever work for the Yorubas.

As we argue there are still tens of thausands of orphaned children of Biafra who were airlifted to Gabon,Sao Tome,Ginue Equatorial and Cote D'ivoir just after the war, just because there parents were killed by the actions of mr.obafemi owolowo and his hausa/fulani masters(yakubu gowon& co) or there parents were too weak to stand let alone looking after their kids, when the richest Igboman/Biafran was given just only 20pounds, thats if he/she was lucky enough to prove their financial worth by presenting a document even though obafemi awolowo has already all documents in his ministry showing those moneys in the account belong to
those Biafrans.
This book THERE WAS COUNTRY by CHINUA ACHEBE will continue chesing the wickeds to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by vanbonattel: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Really? ...when I say you are dumb...you've taken away all doubts

You are irredeemable, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Let the yhjbos keeping sucking and churning out lies in form of books...a guy will be somewhere waiting to counter those lies with verifiable facts.

However never in your wildest imagination contemplate violent revenge..never !
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Any attempt at violent revenge will send them to oblivion.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by vanbonattel: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy: Let the yhjbos keeping sucking and churning out lies in form of books...a guy will be somewhere waiting to counter those lies with verifiable facts.

However never in your wildest imagination contemplate violent revenge..never !

That is the crux of the matter, that only light weigh, unknown guys are disputing the book.
Violent revenge, the Igbos in this country have never attacked anybody since independence. They have won more in peace times than wars, and that is why everybody is afraid of them.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by vanbonattel: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
inufele2: Any attempt at violent revenge will send them to oblivion.

No fear, we come in peace, and will go in peace. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

That is the crux of the matter, that only light weigh, unknown guys are disputing the book.
Violent revenge, the Igbos in this country have never attacked anybody since independence. They have won more in peace times than wars, and that is why everybody is afraid of them.

The so called unknown guys and light weight guys are displaying more knowledge than your literary god called ashebe. Also do you mean that once lies are being perpetrated by your so called big guys it should be left unchallenged just because they are big guys ?

Your assertion that everyone is afraid of you guys is a symptom of paranoia that is affecting many of you. A lot of us don't even care whether you exists or not.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by obayaya(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
the fool took his time 2 make research on some other persons work and call him a liar. i have read many review on that book. better reviews with better points. the writer is obviously still deep in d ethnicity shit he is accusing achebe of. anyway, i recommend chimamanda adichie's review. achebe is and old man that witnessed d biafra war. the pains and sorrows of d war affected his writing. but he has every right to do that. this novel is just chinua achebe's view just like this trashy review is ur own view. except that u stooped so low as to slander the good old prof. i have my own view on d war too. you wanna hear it? here it goes...
that was just d beginning... watch out for civil war part 2.. lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by obayaya(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2013
and all you fools making noise here, am sure none of u were here during d war.. all u know were stories, which u dont know if they were true. achebe's there was a country is another of so many stories about the war... but this time, it was told by a master story teller... maybe we should concern ourselves with saving what's left of that country achebe was talking about...
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by DuduNegro: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^[s]Well make out time mate.....you have to back-up your psychotic rants when called upon to do so, or else it would be nothing more than hot air[/s].

Again i'll pose the question i asked, based on your earlier incoherent ramblings: Let me understand you better; are you saying that it's your Yoruba 'army' that's responsible for the killing of 3 million Igbos? (or 'retardeens' as you choose to put it) since you make that bold assertion in the context of claiming their arsses were whopped by Yoruba soldiers.

[s]In light of what we all know (from 1967 to date), would it be safe to say that 'Nigeria' won the battle but lost the war? I ask this b'cos you seem to be so fixated on who won and who lost.
[/s]

You may feel i'm picking on you whilst ignoring others, but be rest assured that any evil despicable soul -such as yourself- that mocks and makes light of the death of millions of innocents (women and children included) would always be called upon to justify his stand.

[s]May God almighty visit awo and adekunles idea of 'justice' and 'fairness' on you and you entire immediate and extended family for 10 generations to come......Amen![/s]

Proud Igbo,

On the 3 million Biafrans lost;

1. Going into the civil war what was the estimate of lives that Biafra projected would be lost on its side?

2. Given such a fair estimate, what actions did Biafra put in place to negotiate these casualties to their minimal low?
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by oturugo(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2013
obayaya: and all you fools making noise here, am sure none of u were here during d war.. all u know were stories, which u dont know if they were true. achebe's there was a country is another of so many stories about the war... but this time, it was told by a master story teller... maybe we should concern ourselves with saving what's left of that country achebe was talking about...
Shameless swine, why not shut up your stinking mouth if you have nothing important to contribute instead of calling people fools. Must you comment or are you just seeking for a cheap attention. Get a life piggy.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by oturugo(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2013
obayaya: the fool took his time 2 make research on some other persons work and call him a liar. i have read many review on that book. better reviews with better points. the writer is obviously still deep in d ethnicity shit he is accusing achebe of. anyway, i recommend chimamanda adichie's review. achebe is and old man that witnessed d biafra war. the pains and sorrows of d war affected his writing. but he has every right to do that. this novel is just chinua achebe's view just like this trashy review is ur own view. except that u stooped so low as to slander the good old prof. i have my own view on d war too. you wanna hear it? here it goes...
nonsensical
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by kunlekunle: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2013
obayaya: the fool took his time 2 make research on some other persons work and call him a liar. i have read many review on that book. better reviews with better points. the writer is obviously still deep in d ethnicity shit he is accusing achebe of. anyway, i recommend chimamanda adichie's review. achebe is and old man that witnessed d biafra war. the pains and sorrows of d war affected his writing. but he has every right to do that. this novel is just chinua achebe's view just like this trashy review is ur own view. except that u stooped so low as to slander the good old prof. i have my own view on d war too. you wanna hear it? here it goes...

when you research and write history and events, you dont have a view, you tell it as it is.
in your part 2, we dont want fictions or your thoughts, ffffffaaaaccccttttssss please.

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by AndroBlaze: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2013
van bonattel:

:sigh: Is it asking to much for you to read the original post, at least before you become Voltron "the defender of your people":

However Igbos in the East did not sit idly by. They started the massacre of innocent Northerners in their midst. Achebe chose to ignore this account since it doesn’t serve his agenda so we return to Azikiwe: “Between August and September 1966, either by chance or by design, hundreds of Hausa, Fulani, Nupe and Igalla-speaking peoples of Northern Nigeria origin residing in the Eastern Nigeria were abducted and massacred in Aba, Abakaliki, Enugu, Onitsha and Port Harcourt.” It is important to note that these Northerners never published nor circulated irreverent or taunting pictures of Eastern leaders unlike the Igbos of the North, they were just massacred for being Northerners. The government of Eastern Region did not stop these massacres. Neither did the Igbo intellectuals. Ojukwu, the military administrator even made a radio broadcast saying that he can no longer guarantee the security of non-Eastern Nigerians in the East, Easterners who did not return to Igboland would be looked on as traitors. This was when Professor Sam Aluko who was the head of Economics department at University of Nigeria, Nsukka and a personal friend of Ojukwu fled back to the West. Azikiwe continues in his book:
“Eyewitnesses gave on-the-spot accounts of corpses floating in the Imo River and River Niger.
[Faraway]Radio Cotonou broadcast this macabre
news, which was suppressed by Enugu Radio. Then
Radio Kaduna relayed it and this sparked off the
massacres of September – October 1966 [in the
North]”.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by debetmx(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2013
Kindly read what Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu wrote about Chief Obafemi Awolowo in his book "Because I Am Involved" page 159- 160.

[b]In political terms, he would be considered an adversary of the igbos given the intense rivalry between him and Dr Nnamdi Azikwe. As a leader of the modern cast, he has left Nigeria standards which are indelible, standards beside which future aspirants to public leadership can be eternally measured. He was firm, articulate, painstaking, and uncompromising. He was, for a long time, the only Nigerian leader who enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher. He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he and only he epitomized the highest point of their political aspirations and consciousness. He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead. At his death I had the singular honour of proposing for him the epitaph that has endured – ‘he was the best President that Nigeria never had’.

Many have wondered what I meant by this, but I believe the statement was clear. Nigeria would have benefited from his presidency because of his inate presidential qualities. Nigeria must continually regret that he never, for many reasons, had the opportunity to serve at the presidential level. Awo was a leader of great stature. He was a leader who was eminently successful. That he did not fulfill a presidential ambition cannot detract from his leadership, and us, poor us, who were not his people, must continue, to regret that our own leaders had not led us as he did his people or achieved for us as he did for his people.

He perceived his job as leading his people and God his soul. He did a lot for them. Whenever he saw an opportunity for his people, he went for it. He had a dream for the Yorubas and was steadfast in the pursuit of that dream. He knew where he was going and took his people with him without deceit. That is why he will remain immortal in the area of his influence.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Dede1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
bayooooooo: Achebe wrote a one sided book. He focused, mostly, on tribes, ethnicity without taking into cognizance the existence of ruling class that cut across all divides pre and post civil war except when it suited his agenda. It is we against them mentality that reverberated throughout the book. In most cases, he highlighted the symptoms of an ailment to high heavens without examining the root cause of such ailment. Thus he found it convenient to discuss horrible pogrom without mentioning not to talk of dramatizing Enugu killings to same level or highlighted that the pogrom was not unprovoked.

While he claimed the glory, justified or otherwise, of Biafran technological innovations during the war and showed it as a mark of Ibo's brilliance, one would have expected him to also admit the failure of Biafra to feed her citizens as a mark of sheer $tupidity of the elite running shows in the stillborn country. His Ibo's victimization and ironically supremacist or domineering theory is not well justified considering that all ruling class pre and post civil war also comprise Ibo. So they are neither more victimized than the rest of the country nor do they possess an extra prowess in anything that has not been seen or would not have been expressed.

Well, the book is one of several works on civil war and it pays to read it side by side with the likes of Ralph Uwechue's Reflections on the Nigerian Civil war and many other great works that are more credible and balanced devoid of unnecessary emotions in place of logic, truth and actuality of circumstances. At the end of the day, what matters is the war has ended and there is still Nigeria. We can choose to either salvage this country or now aid its balkanisation to different republics.

Of course, I guess you are missing your ways like people before you on this matter. Achebe made it abundantly clear he was writing his memoir about Biafra not Nigeria. Achebe was not in Nigeria during the war and had no business writing about the cesspit called Nigeria and its deluded miscreants for citizens.

There was no iota of boastful claims on the book rather everything accredited to Biafra’s technological innovations was real. Biafra channeled most of its resources towards chasing back a determined enemy bent on killing and rap.ing the citizens of the country.

Biafra was totally blockaded and constantly strafed by Nigerian war planes. Ordinary local markets were punitively bombed. Any clearing for agricultural purposes was visited by Nigerian MIG fighter planes flown by Egyptian, Australians and Yoruba. As I write this post, it is noticeable that Nigeria, which had independence for more than 40 years, not blockaded or besieged with war of attrition, could not feed its citizens and maintain common roads and other economic infrastructures.

Before you jump off cliff in your murderous bid to discredit Achebe by declaring some authors are more credible and balanced than Achebe, I must remind you that nobody can be at every place at the same time. Achebe never claimed he was everywhere in Biafra. A case in point was generated by one top military commander of Biafran armed forces who wrote a book. In his book, he gave erroneous account of a particular battle as an eyewitness account when, in fact, he was I00 of miles from the sector. In addition, he wrongly tagged a military unit in this sector. Nigerians being lazy and ill-educated bunch of people had regurgitated the errors committed by a Biafran commander in his book as facts without further research.
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Fellonigerians: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
A man writes a book of his opinion about his country, and other people are telling him that his opinion is a lie... To top it off, the people are telling us their own facts without backing it up... Worst is that people are actually believing the rebuttal, without even seeing proof or confirmation of the facts... Tribalism will always blind us in how we live our lives...

If you want to refute facts in a book, please publish it... Dont come to a forum like this where u r faceless and talk anyhow... Be a man with balls and come out of the closet... If not, keep ur comments to ursef...
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by AndroBlaze: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Fellonigerians: A man writes a book of his opinion about his country, and other people are telling him that his opinion is a lie... To top it off, the people are telling us their own facts without backing it up... Worst is that people are actually believing the rebuttal, without even seeing proof or confirmation of the facts... Tribalism will always blind us in how we live our lives...

If you want to refute facts in a book, please publish it... Dont come to a forum like this where u r faceless and talk anyhow... Be a man with balls and come out of the closet... If not, keep ur comments to ursef...

Must you write a reply?? I mean seriously were you forced at gunpoint to post this garbage ??

You claim a man writes his own opinion and people are telling him his opinion is a lie... ehen in your educated mind this is not possible?? Some people (whom later became the majority) use to have the opinion that all black men were animals, sub par human beings- but a few intelligent people refused to accept this belief and used practically all the branches of knowledge available at the time( religious knowledge, History, Medicine, Science, general common sense etc) to prove that crap opinion wrong- so I ask again Mr Man WTF is your point??

Please if you are too lazy to read the OP and have nothing to add please shut up and let me read people who can think for themselves- which seems to include everyone except those like you who regurgitate that stupid line.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Proffruleoflaw: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2013
RAT RACE
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by Tosdam(m): 4:02am On Feb 19, 2013
I nodded my head in disagreement while i was reading the so called great scholar of a golden age of prof. Chinue Achebe story mixed with fabricated lies to cause confusion and hatred in the minds of the youngs. The story of Achebe can call for a national or tribalism war and animosity within tribe,the fake salted lies story is a poisonous of the mind to the Igbo.

Prof. Achebe doesn't acted like an intellectual fellow on his story, i commend his effort and kudos to his hand that pen such a false thesis story. This story is a symbol of tribalism, not even achebe himself pointed out the flaw of his igbo people during the Biafran war. Let maintain peace rather than causing another state of commotion and anxiety, a writter is not always biased and selfish.

I saw some acolyte writing "how would someone who is not a limelight criticize the work of Achebe", that sentence is an epitome of folly and a follow with little cell brain atom , probably such fellow brain might have been heated in the furnace. Do we not have people who are better than Prof. Achebe outside the country and who are proudly nigerian's but who tends to live there life abroad.

It indeed paining and a sign that anybody can be abate at anytime in point, his story is a mixture of truth and untruth. Prof. Achebe is not the first biafran writter, why couldn't we harangue other writter, because they did not wrote something contradictory and confusing... Though is a common man like us who can make human blunder, but he ought to apply his common sense as an elite and even as a prof who had made his own name among others.

There was a country will had been generally accepted if he had wrote it in a truthful and best manner way....

1 Like

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by CyberG: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Your pathetic damned soul (and that of your 'blood') can't escape this curse, no matter how you try to grasp at straws in your attempt to try and justify your mockery of the death of millions of innocents, just b'cos they are they Igbos you so loath and fear.

Obviously you hold awo and adekunle in high regard for the 'just' and 'noble' way they both made contributions to the civil war. I then went on to wish you that same measure of treatment in your life and you threw a hissy fit; now what does that say about your duplicitous and two-faced nature?

You are rotten, evil and diseased to the core.....a true example of a human debased to the level of animals, and the fact that non of your kinsmen has seen it fit to tell you there are certain lines you just don't cross makes me wonder at the type of people i have the misfortune to call 'fellow countrymen'!

No, forget the platitudes! The CURSE of the LAND for your SAKE WILL FOLLOW YOU, and YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION & DESTROY to the LAST ONE ALL OF YOU LOSERS! I don't care for your useless damn stories! Chief Obafemi Awolowo and highly decorated and successful General Benjamin Adekunle, Commander 3 Marine Commando, who would be the only equivalent of General Gorge S. Patton of the US Army in WW 2 are not names an uncircumcised, uncouth lout like you is worthy to mention! I am NOT your "fellow" anything, don't patronize me and for your SINS your DESTRUCTION comes shortly! Even your ojuku FLED in darkness after making sure that 3 M were successfully sacrificed! In the next WAR, I will personally lead it to destroy you beyond DESTRUCTION!
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by CyberG: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2013
van bonattel:

Still, the Biafrans bounced back and are dealing ruthlessly with the whole nation, taking over all the markets, buying up chunks of choice real estate in many cities, dominating Jamb enrollment and dictating the pace in the sports and entertainment world. AFCON cup is in Owerri as we speakgrin God mus have been a Biafran grin

What is buafran? Isn't your new leader suspended while thinking to declare bloodshed on some innocent ibo souls on February 20! I dare you but every Nigerian now knows empty boasting and chest-beating equals to cowardice = iboz. AFCON was won yes by Nigerians who do not see themselves like a silly man like you who thinks tribalism all the days of your miserable life! It is ignorance to think so because the team had Nigerians all through from the West, the North, East and SS! The leadership that the team leadership reports to, is financed by is a Nigerian one headed by people who are from different parts of Nigeria, not ibo and certainly no backward buafrana.

The money and resources that bank rolls the team is Nigerian money and not buhafran pounds! Comments like yours is the reason northerners killed 30,000 ibo retardeenic buhafrans who were empty boasters, today the story is still the same! And what markets are you taking over? How is that an achievement that you sell in a market? It is a job and yes, they work for their host states and pay heavy taxes for the privilege to sell in other parts of Nigeria! The greedy ones' shops are summarily shut down until they pay up what they owe and even prosecuted, how is selling market an achievement? Were not several iboz who were useless in the SW not deported back recently and you guys were here crying? Well, when Nigeria finally divides, the iboz in the SW will be the luckiest because they will get a chance to sell their shops at rock bottom prices or carry their loads on their heads and NEVER return! The ones in the north will most likely not be allowed to return on their 2 feet because your odious souls still stink up north and Nigeria is the only thing keeping them back from eternally washing their feet in your boastful bloods!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by ektbear: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Bwahahaha
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by joeyfire(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2013
CyberG:
In the next WAR, I will personally lead it to destroy you beyond DESTRUCTION!

Lmao!!
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by texazzpete(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Noiseless2:
As we argue there are still tens of thausands of orphaned children of Biafra who were airlifted to Gabon,Sao Tome,Ginue Equatorial and Cote D'ivoir just after the war, just because there parents were killed by the actions of mr.obafemi owolowo and his hausa/fulani masters(yakubu gowon& co)

Yes, we all know there were no Nigerians killed by the Biafran forces /s
Re: Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded by seanet01: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2013
texazzpete:

Yes, we all know there were no Nigerians killed by the Biafran forces /s
abi o. All the shots fired by biafra forces never kill a single Nigerian, neither civilian nor military. This ibos are clowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Saraki And Wife, Toyin Sign Ikomi's Condolence Register / Buhari's Speech At The Ministerial Retreat On Economy (Full Text) / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.