Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! (12547 Views)

Interpol Declares Maina Wanted / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by earthgreeners(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Elueme: Mr man, can you throw lights on the criminal charges against alhaji Maina that the president is shielding? Reason like a human for once and expunge your supposed brain from rational rascality. Take time to ask yourself some questions and also provide a sincere and factual answers. You won't be a hero by inordinate hate for the president

I dnt like GEJ cos he is toying with the future of my beloveth country..... I really want to see my country move forward...
But your Boss is driving us far backwards
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by jamace(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
They should handover that son of a bitch to the police pensioners, let them handle him. Just one day behind mosquito infested cells will make MAINA refund the whole money, even with interest. Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
anyperson,group of persons or organisation who mismanaged/embezzled more than d NASS is always in their purview and black book

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by talktimi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
These national assembly members can't fool me. Is it because Maina is exposing their dirty corrupt laundry that they want him arrested ? Isokay.
In the police pension issue, national assembly members were involved in the fraud which is most probably the reason why John Yusuf got a soft landing of N750,000, Maina has other dirty secrets that will further tarnish the image of our corrupt assembly that's why they want to silence him but e no go work lailai.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Greatken007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
fkaz:

Bros nah two day ultimatum, i think you said the retard is following due process, why is he now acting? The man is just corrupt
BTW, you said jonadef is too busy? So you mean he did not heard about the corruption going on in pension?
I must report u to the Nigeria Police Force,Hw did u manage to pass ur WAEC? or mention 1 member of ur family that is more briliant than GEJ,
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by adonismuller(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
berem: abeg make i hear word! busy treating files my azz! how do you expect a corrupt president to deal with another corrupt officer?
Madam berem......take am easy nor b fight ni
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by superior1: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Senate scared the living sh.it out of Jona=boiboi
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
AKAMU PRESIDENT. grin
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
adonismuller:
Madam berem......take am easy nor b fight ni
longest time Adonis! how you dey? I don miss you tire for BBM.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by chucky234(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
In any sane society Maina should be in jail by now, we are talking of whopping N23bn.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by sammyj: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: a nation where the smart ones are languishing while clowns are ruling. If the HOS was efficient at his job should he wait for mr president to talk b4 he does it? Silly!
How will the HOS act whe the Presido is behind the thief and the case is beyond his pay grade. abeg..
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by earthgreeners(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
Orikinla: AKAMU PRESIDENT. grin

A PING PONG PRESIDENT...
Nigeria is in deep shit....Despite the number of intelligent chaps in this country, we voted a retardeen as President
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nairalanders, there is no cause for alarm nah.

How dare you haterz forget this prophetic reflection from Presido himself cheesy grin cheesy

Sometimes, people say this government is slow. Yes, by human thinking, we are slow, but I can say that we are not slow.

“Government must think things properly before it acts. When you don’t think through things properly, or when you rush, you will make mistakes. It is more difficult to correct errors. You can ask those who build houses.

“Government will not, because of the perception, begin to rush. But where we are required to act very fast, we will do so, just like we did during the recent flood disasters
”.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by chucky234(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
talktimi: These national assembly members can't fool me. Is it because Maina is exposing their dirty corrupt laundry that they want him arrested ? Isokay.
In the police pension issue, national assembly members were involved in the fraud which is most probably the reason why John Yusuf got a soft landing of N750,000, Maina has other dirty secrets that will further tarnish the image of our corrupt assembly that's why they want to silence him but e no go work lailai.
Dumb beetle-headed goon like you is the reason why this country is where it is today,in a country of 150m people Maina single handedly stashed N23bn in a foreign bank accounts while the mases languish in poverty yet your combobulated brain see nothing wrong with it.
You are a disgrace to this nation,idio:t.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by superbloke(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Reference: And I bet he will sing like a canary when they eventually apprehend him. I just hope he wouldn't be assasinated. 23 billion. Just can't be him alone. This is a syndicate at work. The kind that can place 45,000 John Doe's on Fed payrolls.
Sing? Hardly likely. Most probable scenario: he realises that if he spills, he gets sniped by those who created the John Does, so he'll most likely confess, maybe mention one or two low-profile names and enter a plea bargain arrangement that will see him fined N450000. It's a typical nollywood script, you know how it's gonna end grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by vanstanzy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
That action by Mr. President is in order. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by lanre80(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
I beg to differ. What is the offence of Maina who is just pension task boss and does not have access to pension funds but to double check adequate disbtribution by pension fund managers. The law makers are just nothing but shameless thieves. I believe the truth will come out one day. Maina unfolded the corruption in the police pension in which many other top politians are inolved. That was why d guy pleaded guilty and got soft landing with the help of other political thieves.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by fkaz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Elueme: Mr man, can you throw lights on the criminal charges against alhaji Maina that the president is shielding? Reason like a human for once and expunge your supposed brain from rational rascality. Take time to ask yourself some questions and also provide a sincere and factual answers. You won't be a hero by inordinate hate for the president

This is not the issue of hate for jona, it is all about accountability. As a citizen, am concern about the issue of governance. Why will maina failed to explane to the senate how he misapplied 195billion pension found and the clueless keep quite.

Although, if found guilty. Notting will happen, than to go jail for 2 year. But you should stop being an a*sslika

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by miiraaj: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint: President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the Head of Civil Service of the Federation to take immediate disciplinary action against the embattled Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Force team, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, for absconding from official duty without official leave.

Can someone tell us how many months Madam GEJ spent away from official duty without official leave? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by churchillfrank(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
The Senate is to blame for maina disapearance,how can dey blame IG. U want to catch a thief and u started shouting telling the theif dat u want to catch him. He will definatly run into hiding.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Dollarman101: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners: This GEJ is too corrupt...
I thought they said he wanted to follow due process....
May God forgive the GEJ buttlicker, they are only interested in money and not their future....

So is he not following the due process by asking the HOS to do his work, Mehn I no jus understand una ooo
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by idlaw2k3(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
lanre80: I beg to differ. What is the offence of Maina who is just pension task boss and does not have access to pension funds but to double check adequate disbtribution by pension fund managers. The law makers are just nothing but shameless thieves. I believe the truth will come out one day. Maina unfolded the corruption in the police pension in which many other top politians are inolved. That was why d guy pleaded guilty and got soft landing with the help of other political thieves.

Then why is he hiding if he is innocent?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Orblonde: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
All this is to shut us up and fool us once again into thinking that something will happen. How can they try and sentence their fellow looters when he has enough to expose those he has been sharing money with? I don't blame the looters more than I blame our cowardice. To maintain a population of 150 million actively distracted mugus na beans? NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by mhm(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
dilly dallying president.

he should have stuck to his guns and say due process should be followed.

how can you lead a country whose major problem is corruption, then claim to be fighting corruption and show so much reluctance to pursue corrupt people? he has been accused, has been running away from defending himself and all you say is that you will not order his sack or at least ask that he is thoroughly investigated.

he is either on the 'take' or is terribly scared of those behind the scam.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by jamil2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Government of the FRN couldn't do without curruption so on this case there is nothing new because uncountable criminals case has gone unpunished and the same FG that will set him free in the near future.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by danny301: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
talktimi: These national assembly members can't fool me. Is it because Maina is exposing their dirty corrupt laundry that they want him arrested ? Isokay.

Brainless people like you are the problem of Nigeria...It's not the national assembly that is fooling you, i think you are a fool by birth. U type rubbish just with ur fingers without the use of brain.... Maina or whatever you called him stole 23 billion naira in a country where an average citizen lived below 1 dollar a day and all you can say is to bash national assembly members for rising against him. If Maina has other dirty secrets about the national assembly as you are stupidly saying why is running away? He should have come out with that secret.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by vanstanzy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
cescadove: why is the order coming now especially towards end of 2 day ULTIMATUM !

Does it really matter when it comes? As long as it does come, sees' the light of day and is strictly acted upon.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by klas(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
chucky234: Dumb beetle-headed goon like you is the reason why this country is where it is today,in a country of 150m people Maina single handedly stashed N23bn in a foreign bank accounts while the mases languish in poverty yet your combobulated brain see nothing wrong with it.
You are a disgrace to this nation,idio:t.

danny301:

Brainless people like you are the problem of Nigeria...It's not the national assembly that is fooling you, i think you are a fool by birth. U type rubbish just with ur fingers without the use of brain.... Maina or whatever you called him stole 23 billion naira in a country where an average citizen lived below 1 dollar a day and all you can say is to bash national assembly members for rising against him. If Maina has other dirty secrets about the national assembly as you are stupidly saying why is running away? He should have come out with that secret.

You are actually the brainless here. Maina is the chairman of the specially constituted presidential task force that discovered the N23billion fraud. How did the hunter become the hunted. Senate was only acting on the allegation of the indicted police pension officials that maina's committee spent recklessly in the course of carrying out its investigation. E.g N1billion was allegedly spent by the committee to capture biometric data of pensioners living outside the country. Last year when Maina appeared before the senate to defend his committee, it was a shouting march reminiscent of Sanusi -senate face off. After that, he refused to honor their invitation hence the current saga.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Dee60: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
What exactly is the work of the President?
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by earthgreeners(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
klas: You are actually the brainless here. Maina is the chairman of the specially constituted presidential task force that discovered the N23billion fraud. How did the hunter become the hunted. Senate was only acting on the allegation of the indicted police pension officials that maina's committee spent recklessly in the course of carrying out its investigation. E.g N1billion was allegedly spent by the committee to capture biometric data of pensioners living outside the country. Last year when Maina appeared before the senate to defend his committee, it was a shouting march reminiscent of Sanusi -senate face off. After that, he refused to honor their invitation hence the current saga.

with due respect...you are very stup...id
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jonathan or any other Nigerian Preseident cannot DIRECTLY sack a civil servant.

The only people the president can sack on the whim are political appointees such as Ministers, advisers, special advisers etc

A good example is the removal of the Comptroller General of Immigration. In this case Jonathan directed the Interior Minister to remove her.
Re: Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! by ikweremilitant: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

.....and you just confirmed that he is indeed CLUELESS
you re worst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday / "What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.