Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Am I Selfish!!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Selfish!!? (2409 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Am I Selfish Or She Is Greedy? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2013
jst so u no she allowed me meet her family and the reaction has been positive so far
Mynd_44:
Don't be. Cos from your post, it seemd you don't understand what the OP meant. The girl did not say she loves the OP. She did not even say she wants him. She told him to back away and he should respect it. Now in my question to you which you answered, I aske you to put yourself in that situation.

You wrote that if your guy was in love with her but this is not the case.....your BF tells her he is not interested and she keeps calling his line and bugging him would you keep encouraging her? You really don't have to answer cos it is rhetorical
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2013
obi147: jst so u no she allowed me meet her family and the reaction has been positive so far
But still she said she is not interested dude. How would you feel if you were her BF and some guy is chasing your girl around? I have a lot of female friends and I meet their parents. Does that mean they wanna marry or date me?

Dude abeg stop justifying being unable to deal with rejection and move the eff on
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Caracta(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2013
@OP, what do you want us to tell you? Ok, go for her. Force her to leave her bf and love you. Force her to spend the rest of her life with you. Force her to accept you. Cook up reasons for her to leave her bf.

And then come back to tell us the outcome after two months.
What could be more selfish than this?

Is this love, lust or infatuation? What if there is a better girl out there for you? Sometimes, i don't understand how men think. To each his own.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by luvmijeje(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op if u really luv her,u will definitely want her to be happy and u will respect her decision.
The food u will eat will not evade u,if she is meant to be urs,no matter how long she will be urs,don't force it.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by seunfly: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
dopeJemi:

Lol! I understand u perfectLy buh if u chyke dat chick and she gree, u go put urseLf 4 wahaLa wiv dat oda guy.. Anyhau sha, u don chyke d gurL b4?
Look guy, if u chik the girl and she later fall 4 u despite that she clamed to be in love with that guy, then u are in trouble if u marry because another guy will still presurise her and if the presure is enough she may fall 4 that man too.
So my humble thought is let her be and pray that if she is urs, things should fall into play by it own not by ur presure.
**oooooh**
stop arguing with guyz that are telling u the truth, what they ar saying is right.
A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 A WISE, BUT HOW WISE ARE U?
That is the question of what u do with the word.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
obi147: haba? no be true say "my woman today na anoda man woman yesterday" ..

OP u only have the right to context for her love only if she has broken up with her present BF, but if u still decide to go after her now, then u are a covetous, low self-worth mara-faka, who's got no game
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Cold faya:

Na wa o. Has d other guy married the girl? Let's not forget dat nobody is totally a free agent; not even teens. Truth is u have to snatch someones girl or guy to make dem ur babe or guy and pray n up ur game with dem so no one snatches dem from u.

Ma guy go for her jooor. Even if she finally says no, at least u gave it a shot. U r not selfish joor. Besides u don't even know d boyfriend in question here so!

So u mean u can snatch ur friends GF because u love her or lust after her?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
@irguru and caracta,thnaks a million for ur contributions.

if u no me u will undastand dat am not trying to justify my actions. but the thing is,hav u eva been in dat situation where u feel dis is jst it?.
hear dis, b4 i met dis gal my mum called me n told me abt her n dat she wnts me 2 meet her,n i refused cos i didnt wnt arrangi marriage..months leta i traveled to the east for a different engagement and while i was waiting for my frnd to show up, i saw a girl and immediatly fell in love with her i chased her and few hours leta she happened to be the same girl my mum wanted me meet. so u see i believe thrs a divine touch ...she is a great person seriously she is worth it..irguru u talked abt having game n all dat(smiling), bro this is beyond that, bro believe me u no go undastnd but anyhow i like ur contribution and i need more
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
he is not my frnd all i no abt him is all she has told me n same for him too
lrguru:

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Caracta(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ok...
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
obi147: he is not my frnd all i no abt him is all she has told me n same for him too
same thing dude. The fact that he aint your friend does not give you any excuse
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Coldfaya(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru:

Not at all. Besides he doesn't even know d guy. Common guys, let's face reality n quit pretence; almost every girl u meet on the street has a or boyfriend(s). Haba he feels there's somting special with this one, why not give it a shot instead of writing himself off while the girl hasn't.
to b honest, d girl should b d one tagged selfish cos if she isn't interested, why not say a big no so d guy backs off.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
We will date dose we will date.

We will marry dose we will marry.

Op, if ur intensions towards her are good, and u are sure she has soft spot for you. Then go for her.

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Cold faya:

Na wa o. Has d other guy married the girl? Let's not forget dat nobody is totally a free agent; not even teens. Truth is u have to snatch someones girl or guy to make dem ur babe or guy and pray n up ur game with dem so no one snatches dem from u.

Ma guy go for her jooor. Even if she finally says no, at least u gave it a shot. U r not selfish joor. Besides u don't even know d boyfriend in question here so!

I've read many stu-pid comments on NL, but so far that takes the cake. You have to snatch someone's girl or guy to make them yours, pray about it and hope no one does the same to you??
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na all dis kind tins dey make me stick to myself! Why d girl I call my GF no go fit tell anoda guy NO and just shut up? And she go want make I nor toast anoda girl for outside because we r datin! Am ashamed for every girl on dis thread who is givin dis guy a go ahead! Why? because God is givin ur BF's d go ahead to start toastin other girls outside, which will leave u all hrt broken! Nonsense girls! Awwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by dopeJemi: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Jenams: Na all dis kind tins dey make me stick to myself! Why d girl I call my GF no go fit tell anoda guy NO and just shut up? And she go want make I nor toast anoda girl for outside because we r datin! Am ashamed for every girl on dis thread who is givin dis guy a go ahead! Why? because God is givin ur BF's d go ahead to start toastin other girls outside, which will leave u all hrt broken! Nonsense girls!Awwwwwwwwwww

Kay! Nau, dat z confusing
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Popowaa: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yes u re very selfish
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Popowaa: Yes u re very selfish
I didn't bother to read the topic/op, but I recommend this cool
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Acidosis:
I didn't bother to read the topic/op, but I recommend this cool
Smh...
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Acidosis(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Caracta:
Smh...
why ?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Coldfaya(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yield:

I've read many stu-pid comments on NL, but so far that takes the cake. You have to snatch someone's girl or guy to make them yours, pray about it and hope no one does the same to you??

Choi......some serious bashing of me cos of my personal opinion which came from experiences!
Maybe I should v used another word in place of 'snatch', accepted. Buh am I far from d truth?
Hunn dis is my opinion,abeg shift if u nor like am. Ok!

Ok I accept d criticism; oya where my cake. cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? / You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.