Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36790 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lmao! Deluded! 135 mil in cedis abi? Oderinde! Abeg shift>>>>>>>>>
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Just one pair of ur shoes would feed him for a month? I think say na one year u go talk sef, classless heddiot! Lmao! Guy dey make mouth on top Aba made, poverty na disease o! Keep patronising dose iweka road bois u hia? U as fake as d reversed Nike logo dey sell in dat bend down and select ur okrika market u go window shopping. Animal!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon: I vividly remember Mr Sam saying he was tracking the vessel on the sea when we spoke on the 20th of February. He also said the car would arrive either in the last week of February or first week of March.

I also recollect your post stating "I have a Honda Odessey shipped to take care of your money it sailed on the 12th by Grimaldi".

It is well.

Hi,

A lot of issues have come up since this agreement was reached. After Mr Sam told me the likely time of arrival of the car, I added an extra week and gave a three weeks grace. Unfortunately, Wunmi came out on the 9th of March to inform that the car did not sail as expected.

The goal line might have changed but my focus is still on the refund.

@shopclue
1. Has the car left for Lagos now and do you have proof that it has sailed?

2. You showed a mail where the car was due to sail on the 8th and arrive in Lagos on the 24th. Is everything still on track in this regard? Kindly let us know if anything has changed.

3. When am I getting my refund?

Thanks
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by feminineA: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2013
So no car, No money shocked. The saga continues.........
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon:

Hi,

A lot of issues have come up since this agreement was reached. After Mr Sam told me the likely time of arrival of the car, I added an extra week and gave a three weeks grace. Unfortunately, Wunmi came out on the 9th of March to inform that the car did not sail as expected.

The goal line might have changed but my focus is still on the refund.

@shopclue
1. Has the car left for Lagos now and do you have proof that it has sailed?

2. You showed a mail where the car was due to sail on the 8th and arrive in Lagos on the 24th. Is everything still on track in this regard? Kindly let us know if anything has changed.

3. When am I getting my refund?

Thanks

April 8th, 2013.

Cheers.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Joeblis(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2013
^Mehnnn!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

April 8th, 2013.

Cheers.

Your word is your bond.

Thanks
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

April 8th, 2013.

Cheers.
Ha! Ara Ma son pa e o! U animal! See pride? Infact, ko ni ragba fun e! Oleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon:

Your word is your bond.

Thanks
OMG! Just when I was about to go all ballistic on these goons....but it's your money and your party, so the call is yours. If you want us to wait till April 8, then so be it. But hope the money will be paid in full by that day, not in bits and pieces like she's doing for @fhemmy.

You are a very patient man which is a great quality to have.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon:

Your word is your bond.

Thanks

You got it.

Cheers.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ha! Ara Ma son pa e o! U animal! See pride? Infact, ko ni ragba fun e! Oleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Idowu ogbo,

[size=14pt]Iketa omo ni oluwa se eda e, so no matter if we like it or not, you'll always be an unwanted crowd in the lives of the twins. [/size]

It's not your fault, who can escape a birth curse? You're on nairaland to live up to your destiny. I can never stand in your way. Never!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

Idowu ogbo,

[size=14pt]Iketa omo ni oluwa se eda e, so no matter if we like it or not, you'll always be an unwanted crowd in the lives of the twins. [/size]

It's not your fault, who can escape a birth curse? You're on nairaland to live up to your destiny. I can never stand in your way. Never!

shocked shocked shocked

Shopclue, shopclue, shopclue how many times did i call you. No wahala again you hear?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

shocked shocked shocked

Shopclue, shopclue, shopclue how many times did i call you. No wahala again you hear?

Of course Sir,

My hand are on top of my head, se you didn't see me ni?

Mo nso fun ni wipe no need to fight ni, nothing like wahala at all.

E no go sele lailai, not with that one.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

Idowu ogbo,

Old fool! Finally? Welcome o! Aunty agbaya ki la rigbo? Unwanted crowd indeed! Asiere Ikeji aja! It's not ur fault o! Abiku oshi! Pay ur debts!!!! Armu robber!!!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue: @ Idowuogbo,

Even when am tempted to take a jibe at you, one look into your nairaland life halted me in my stride!

[size=16pt]Is this your life, visitor of twins?
[/size]

Lmao! Yes! It's my life o! As badosky, my disciples dem large gan! Now wot? Onigbese alayilojuti aka mama olobo express!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Old fool! Finally? Welcome o! Aunty agbaya ki la rigbo? Unwanted crowd indeed! Asiere Ikeji aja! It's not ur fault o! Abiku oshi! Pay ur debts!!!! Armu robber!!!
Pls just ignore these people, it's not worth it.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

April 8th, 2013.

Cheers.
That is when the money will reach us? fine. Aigbe says wait, wait we will. 8th April aint too far.

[s] Could you also run a check on me online and offline. Pleeease [/s] tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2013
**popcorn things** Abeg make somebody give me chance siddon o. I need to watch this back and forth now. Idowu abi Alaba i thought you saw me ask her to chill and she responded in kind. Despite the way you have repeatedly lashed out at me i still appealed to her to chill and not focus on you. Make you too chill...Badosky!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue: Out of dis belief, I had to check am not at the wrong profile.

Lo and behold, it's you alright!

Erepa lo wa fi ojo aiye e se laye, keep on playing. Ta lo to ba e ja, iwo emo peki peki lehin ibeji? There is a reason why God made you third.

I noticed the greatest achievement you've ever made on nairaland also has been in the jokes section, sorry my bad, you also made it to the dating and meeting up zones.

Do you still think you and I ought to play?

I don't think so.

Yeah I made it to d jokes section, at least it's way better dan having my named called up on the scammers list rite? O ju o ti yin ni? Eranko bi e tan ye kon fi r'ubo won fi le ko ma ba ilu je! Msteew! Nansense!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1: **popcorn things** Abeg make somebody give me chance siddon o. I need to watch this back and forth now. Idowu abi Alaba i thought you saw me ask her to chill and she responded in kind. Despite the way you have repeatedly lashed out at me i still appealed to her to chill and not focus on you. Make you too chill...Badosky!!
Elenu meji, 1 minute u grabbing popcorn, d next min u asking me to chill, smh! Confusedmuch#
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Elenu meji, 1 minute u grabbing popcorn, d next to u asking me to chill, smh! Confusedmuch#

Badosky, Dont be confused o. I am back to being a mediator now except when someone pushes up on me again sha. If you are nice i fit become one of your disciples too. Ekpoma things.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

Of course Sir,

My hand are on top of my head, se you didn't see me ni?

Mo nso fun ni wipe no need to fight ni, nothing like wahala at all.

E no go sele lailai, not with my demi God.

Better! tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

Badosky, Dont be confused o. I am back to being a mediator now except when someone pushes up on me again sha. If you are nice i fit become one of your disciples too. Ekpoma things.
Joker!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Yes! It's my life o! As badosky, my disciples dem large gan! Now wot? Onigbese alayilojuti aka mama olobo express!

Pele Idowu.

Howu!

Sebi iwo ni Grandfather FoxKing2012 nba soro lati owuro? Se alagidi ti won pe lo nje ni?

Ok, I'll find more playmates and followers for you. Did I sense traces of envy in your taunts? Life is for the daring, not to live because of fear of being called a scammer defeats the purpose of adventure of life itself. So anyone that dares to be something in life will be sued, hunted, called scammers, thief, etc. It comes with the package. Se o fe ki nko e ni?

Even our Obama gets called out for scamming America with fake birth cert. Facebook got sued for stealing ideas, I can go on, but wouldn't want to confuse you.

Becoming a joker because of fear of being labelled as a scammer is a coward's choice. Am not one, you are. I get that.

On men, emi ati won o agree ni, if to say we agree, walahi u no go hear shiat for nairaland. Anyway I dash you all of them on the dating zone.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2013
shopclue:

Pele Idowu.

Howu!

Sebi iwo ni Grandfather FoxKing2012 nba soro lati owuro? Se alagidi ti won pe lo nje ni?

Ok, I'll find more playmates and followers for you. Did I sense traces of envy in your taunts? Life is for the daring, not to live because of fear of being called a scammer defeats the purpose of adventure of life itself. So anyone that dares to be something in life will be sued, hunted, called scammers, thief, etc. It comes with the package. Se o fe ki nko e ni?

Even our Obama gets called out for scamming America with fake birth cert. Facebook got sued for stealing ideas, I can go on, but wouldn't want to confuse you.

Becoming a joker because of fear of being labelled as a scammer is a coward's choice. [b]Am not one, you are. I get that.

On men, emi ati won o agree ni, if to say we agree, walahi u no go hear shiat for nairaland. Anyway I dash you all of them on the dating zone.
Story story o! Story!!!! Nkan mbe o! Iya e tin siwin o! Wtf? Are u ok? Like seriously, are u popping pills? Fear of wot? Haaa! Opolo madamu yi ti reverse o! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.