Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,642 members, 7,889,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36792 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue: @ Madam CC,

When you said [size=14pt]"getting in contact one on one with people with funds outstanding offline and arrange payment plans with them and pay off whatever that is outstanding to them and I will also want you to consider and be ready for plan B, just in case things dont pan out the way you are expecting" [/size]

If I had not responded or simply give one word answer, it may have been inferred as being cocky.

Even if you yourself do not fully understand what is going on before, Am sure you're gradually getting the picture.

You have seen those who claims to be relatives of aigbe, and all other gboromiro's and those who don't even know him nor me, or any other details about the business coming to see all manners of silly talks because they just have to get their frustration out on an e page.

Aigbe himself gave room for this from the very beginning and that's why I took the Dock receipt, email and car information off this page to begin with. If they have a say in how these money will be repaid, I have no doubt in my mind they'll attempt to do anything to prevent it from getting done just so they can have something to say.

You did not read a comment about a bastard saying he's now at the port and did not see a car? If he saw the car, what will he do to it? Remove parts or damage engine or what exactly?

quoted so you don't get to do your thing as usual
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

So what about showing me exactly how to follow your own advise and shut up and get lost from all my thread altogether Aunty adviser?

If am talking here, it is my matter, my issue, and I got called out to respond, which of this issue really concerned you to begin with?

Fool calling somebody a fool.

i don't have a dog in this fight but i need a request from you, madam shopclue. is it possible we artificially inseminate you with odiaero's sëmen? i am curious to see the product of such union, biko!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

All the gra gra you're doing here on this issue, somebody will actually think you can do anything about it? Why haven't you done something if the issue is really causing high blood pressure for you more than me and aigbe?

So you can't even take a joke? But you can open your mouth with all manners of obscenities and throw at other people on money that do not belong to your grandfather or your father for that matter.

Nobody called you a blockhead, you gave yourself that monicker just now and I've updated you accordingly. Flying everywhere like butterfly that got its wings clipped. Is this money not yet paid the cause of your personal misfortunes in life? Why are you here on perpetual life support and trying to vent your sorrows and frustrations here for?
Come, she wo werey? U go owe my own grandfada money and dem no go use ur skull drink garri? Abi aye shen iya yi? Joke? Me and u dey run comedy b4? U better respect ya walking stick. Oponu!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

So what about showing me exactly how to follow your own advise and shut up and get lost from all my thread altogether Aunty adviser?

If am talking here, it is my matter, my issue, and I got called out to respond, which of this issue really concerned you to begin with?

Fool calling somebody a fool.
how many more threads do you have? Haven't you cried to the moderators to delete them all? When you were starting all the 37 threads on your shopclue Id, if you had taken my advice of being swift to hear and slow to speak, you won't have opened them all to talk about deleting them.
Madam Mary Allen, a fool at 40 is a lifetime fool. If I am one now, I have over 18years ahead to become wise, but you are one already and for eternity.
Once again, shut up!
Now I am commanding you to.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

Oga FYsol,

The person that felt being logical with them and start talking plan B was talking on the grounds that these are humans, but she didn't know any better. The only mission they have is to make sure whatever efforts ongoing is monitored so they can frustrate it, so they can keep being relevant and have mouth to say something.

Up until now, I've never seen a single event where somebody trying to pay back a debt gets so many blocks thrown in her way just to frustrate. Everywhere in the world a debtor is trying to pay back, it appears like if the best thing will be to just let things be. Isn't this the same practice by aigbe going to number 1,2,3,4, 5,6 people to talk rather than listening to me and being able to handle things and work it out?

Am used to all their antics and codes now and they can keep the tricks for newcomers in their games.
I said it before, you are one sick lady.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue: I called Inspired since November last year for the sole purpose of having this same car that got shipped out in Feb to get assistance on selling to pay aigbe his money, but lo and behold, aigbe already called inspired too and only God knows what was discussed.

Aigbe's side of the story was "even inspired claimed am owing him money"

Inspired story was, he never said anything like that. In any case, all the details of dock receipt and car I gave and sent to his email just got ignored and the car wasn't picked up, I traveled and came back, called inspired, no response again, apparently aigbe related his story well. Until I started making my own plans to find buyer and ship car in 2013.

He came here to nairaland to talk and edited email conversation and even admited he edited some in his own thread.

A fellow from U.S called him months earlier to talk to him, he said he didn't want to hear nothing, but he has called virtually every known members of estate project just to relate like am on the run and he didn't have my phone number which was a lie, I never changed untill December, 2012.

Even the one singular email conversation I sent him saying money is now available to be paid back got forwarded to so many people. And of course all efforts to transfer or even reason with banks after that proved abortive. I've never seen so much evil in one single transaction.

Whatever you're up to, God has shifted seat under you on this one. I have nothing to say to anybody till April 8th.
You want to also pick a fight with Aigbe now? Is that the new wood you are piling up to light? Madam Mary, you are talking tooooooooooooo much!!!! Stop it1 You should be wiser.
What had Inspired"s name got to do with anything here again? Arent you tired of painting people black? Keep quieetiiiiiii!

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar:

i don't have a dog in this fight but i need a request from you, madam shopclue. is it possible we artificially inseminate you with odiaero's sëmen? i am curious to see the product of such union, biko!!!!
cheesy cheesy I love this guy!

Please, let's wait till 8th...

I have personally thought about the whole thing and felt we should all hush up and see how things will pan out.

Even though she pays the whole money owed to different parties she has had business transactions with, it still does not change who she IS in my book.

And this is because holding people's money for years only to pay up now just because Aigbe spoke out and susequent victims emerging to state their own case is only a camofl.... cheesy ,mainly because of the gravity of Aigbe's case.

Let's wait till 8 of April.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

Thanks, and since you're done, can you take a walk now? Or you still have more things to say here on this matter?
Done??! me that came with my mat and food stuff. I am camping here tilllllllllllll you pay aigbe. I AINT GOING NO WHERE. The scary thing about my being here is that I am here for as long as I want, no boss, no job. Better start readjusting to accommodate me. If you keep with the entertainment, I may buy off the thread so I can build my dream pad on here.

Shut up! Thats the only way to keep this thread the way you want it. If you wanna rant with no replies, go to the diary section. I have a room there as well\
shopclue:

Thanks again for letting me know my age and your age difference. So now that you've finished, are you on your way or you still have other issues to resolve here, and I just happen to be your medicine so you need to keep drinking from me?

You need to revisit the london benefits office again, this thread and whatever you say here won't heal you.

I open the threads, and can delete or do whatever I want with them, are you pained that it's all gone and now you don't have a place to visit anymore?

You're beyond cure, for real!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gboliwe: You want to also pick a fight with Aigbe now? Is that the new wood you are piling up to light? Madam Mary, you are talking tooooooooooooo much!!!! Stop it1 You should be wiser.
What had Inspired"s name got to do with anything here again? Arent you tired of painting people black? Keep quieetiiiiiii!
bro, wait till 8...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
It seems the fervent mediator/defender/oil magnate/self-acclaimed chief hacker Igwe Da Mogul Eze. Gburuguru 1 has been scammed fired by the Oga at the top.

The drama is getting more enthralling

@coogar that union will be a day scamming walker
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
2jideofor: bro, wait till 8...
Do we have any other option? We are all waiting. What did I say to the woman to make her pick on me? Why cant she keep quiet and wait like Aigbe is doing? yet she will go calling him out so there can be trouble here and she will say he has said something that makes the 8th April date not feasible. Sick woman who thinks she is smart.
What have I said to her to warrant her attention? if she is sick, I didn't cause it. If she is broke, she has been advised the honorable way of handling it, yet pride coupled with foolishness wont let her do the right thing. Attacking everybody who stops by. Who does that?

By the way, I am female, I am not "bro"

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by vanbonattel: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Geeeeee!

Crime never pays, she bit more than she can chew and right now she is paying with interest on top. Sorry madam.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

All the gra gra you're doing here on this issue, somebody will actually think you can do anything about it? Why haven't you done something if the issue is really causing high blood pressure for you more than me and aigbe?

So you can't even take a joke? But you can open your mouth with all manners of obscenities and throw at other people on money that do not belong to your grandfather or your father for that matter.

Nobody called you a blockhead, you gave yourself that monicker just now and I've updated you accordingly. Flying everywhere like butterfly that got its wings clipped. Is this money not yet paid the cause of your personal misfortunes in life? Why are you here on perpetual life support and trying to vent your sorrows and frustrations here for?

Mogbe!! bwahahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Can moderators please explain why threads are hidden and topics modified?

Shopclue and bbfever are replacing their post with ".".
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sky-walker:
Can moderators please explain why threads are hidden and topics modified?

Shopclue and bbfever are replacing their post with ".".

Na job na
ALL NA WASH
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=16pt][b]@Seun,

I know blood and murder, character assassination without proof, witch hunting, private information of homes, bank account information, unauthorized personal pictures, personal damaging comments that has nothing to do with business transactions are very good way to harness traffic to your website. I get it.

But if you think I have been co operating and explaining my side of the story here because of fear, or because I do not know how to handle your shameless and disgraceful use of people's private information for personal gains, you have the wrong idea and you are about to find out!

I am exonerating myself and letting you know that this is no way a threat to you in any form or shape at all. I am only letting you know there are laws that govern every individual liberty whether guilty, percieved to be guilty, either in United States, or in Sango Ota, or any other part of the world.

Further co operation on this aigbe issue on nairaland has now stopped from henceforth.

You can not, will not, use your website or domain to allow, promote and incite hateful comments about me, aid and allow personal pictures of me to be used to describe my murder in sordid details as you've allowed in the past few months, publish my private home address, bank account information, child information and all forms of hateful comments allowing your members to post and deliberate on gunning me down, and all manners of attacks on issues they do not have full facts of.

You, Seun, are not in any way a court of law, and having online presence do not give you any permission to use my personal information to harvest more traffic to your site for profiteering advantage. I will pursue every law possible to show you that you are entitled to your life and how you deem fit to live it, but you do not have a right to stop mine.

I sent you an email today to make sure I have your stand in writing.

If you think am a coward and making all efforts to pay aigbe back because am afraid and guilty, you are about to be shown what it means to be a coward.

I was only being civil by coming here to post updates. You have no idea, but you will find out.

3/17/2013
shopclue

[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

Further co operation on this aigbe issue on nairaland has now stopped from henceforth.

Game plan? Interesting....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2013
What has seun got to do with all of these?

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=16pt]@ 4evergood1

Line not going through again.

Listen please, I did not ask you to delete your comment on aigbe thread for nothing. From now on, no matter how many times your names are called and you're tempted to make a response on this thread or any other about this issue, say nothing, give them nothing. Absolutely nothing!

[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=16pt][b]@ Inspired,

Ara o fu e ni,

Won o ki nna mi.

So because you are not allowed on an estate project, you feel lying and instigating aigbe to open a thread about me on nairaland, saying am owing you money too, money that you failed to prove to me but manipulate every other people to believe.

After instigating and encouraging aigbe thread, you're the same one that also called me to inform me about it. Read the response I sent you very well again. I knew all along that you didn't come to inform me for the reasons you claimed. Am no fool, you only think so.

You told me I have self destructed after exposing with hard evidence facts of all the money you ever sent me, you're so mad that I have the guts to post them, or to hold on to the tellers and bank statements all these while.

And guess what I believe you! You have the power to self destruct anyone for sure.

But understand this, I have been reluctant even till now, because of your mum.

If you feel you have the power to self destruct another human being, there are things that will show you there are more than one lives that will see to your own end as well.

You might as well tell them at home now that we have begun, thankfully we're not too far from each other!

[/b][/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2013
It's on grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:30am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt][b]@Seun,

I know blood and murder, character assassination without proof, witch hunting, private information of homes, bank account information, unauthorized personal pictures, personal damaging comments that has nothing to do with business transactions are very good way to harness traffic to your website. I get it.

But if you think I have been co operating and explaining my side of the story here because of fear, or because I do not know how to handle your shameless and disgraceful use of people's private information for personal gains, you have the wrong idea and you are about to find out!

I am exonerating myself and letting you know that this is no way a threat to you in any form or shape at all. I am only letting you know there are laws that govern every individual liberty whether guilty, percieved to be guilty, either in United States, or in Sango Ota, or any other part of the world.

You can not, will not, use your website or domain to allow, promote and incite hateful comments about me, aid and allow personal pictures of me to be used to describe my murder in sordid details as you've allowed in the past few months, publish my private home address, bank account information, child information and all forms of hateful comments allowing your members to post and deliberate on gunning me down, and all manners of attacks on issues they do not have full facts of.

You, Seun, are not in any way a court of law, and having online presence do not give you any permission to use my personal information to harvest more traffic to your site for profiteering advantage. I will pursue every law possible to show you that you are entitled to your life and how you deem fit to live it, but you do not have a right to stop mine.

I sent you an email today to make sure I have your stand in writing.

If you think am a coward and making all efforts to pay aigbe back because am afraid and guilty, you are about to be shown what it means to be a coward.

I was only being civil by coming here to post updates. You have no idea, but you will find out.

3/17/2013
shopclue

[/b][/size]
this woman! Smh.
I hope it is not what I am thinking. Lips sealead
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:32am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt][b]@ Inspired,

Ara o fu e ni,

Won o ki nna mi.

So because you are not allowed on an estate project, you feel lying and instigating aigbe to open a thread about me on nairaland, saying am owing you money too, money that you failed to prove to me but manipulate every other people to believe.

After instigating and encouraging aigbe thread, you're the same one that also called me to inform me about it. Read the response I sent you very well again. I knew all along that you didn't come to inform me for the reasons you claimed. Am no fool, you only think so.

You told me I have self destructed after exposing with hard evidence facts of all the money you ever sent me, you're so mad that I have the guts to post them, or to hold on to the tellers and bank statements all these while.

And guess what I believe you! You have the power to self destruct anyone for sure.

But understand this, I have been reluctant even till now, because of your mum.

If you feel you have the power to self destruct another human being, there are things that will show you there are more than one lives that will see to your own end as well.

You might as well tell them at home now that we have begun, thankfully we're not too far from each other!

[/b][/size]
And this. See threats.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:35am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt]@ 4evergood1

Line not going through again.

Listen please, I did not ask you to delete your comment on aigbe thread for nothing. From now on, no matter how many times your names are called and you're tempted to make a response on this thread or any other about this issue, say nothing, give them nothing. Absolutely nothing!

[/size]
See who is giving advice. Take this advice and you won't be bothered by reducing a two paged writing into a dot.
I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.