Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36793 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.

I wrote to Seun to remove the aigbe thread and freeze this current thread to prevent people from making comments till April 8th, but no, the warlord will lose traffic so he'll rather not!

What do you folks take me for really?

Now let's do the FBI, and the EFCC, Dateline, CNN, Amercian Embassy all combine in one, am ready!

Even Seun, when this goes down, I swear to you to heavens, orun a wo e!

The Seun I know is not a coward ; freeze the threads for what reasons

Obviously "ur bad image" that pops up whenever ur name is googled is really making u uncomfortable hence ur written request to Seun.

U've not seen nothing yet, just KEEP RANTING.

*IF U LIKE RUN FROM NOW TO TOMORROW , U'LL STILL PAY THAT 900K- EVEN WITH INTEREST
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2013
^i no too trust dis guy o! Na u dey send am death threat? undecided undecided undecided tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2013
jay bee: Chineke meh !!!

Osanaboua

This is what they call fighting fire with fire

I must be frank, I think she urgently needs the help of a psychiatrist, so much behavioural imbalance. DAMN.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu:
Nobody is sending her any death threats. Every information here online were supplied by her. Who can talk about Odunnu save by what she supplied.
When folks who should know open their mouths and talk about everything, talkable or not, they attract every manner of attention.
Odunnu, never say neva! Some folks on here could go d extra mile ya no? I'm not saying they have, but..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
@shopclue

When i saw that you have deleted some of your posts and warned your spokesperson not to post again and delete his posts...i thought you have listened to people who adviced you to focus on sorting out the payment issue offline and stop posting.

Then here you are again... i mean.. for some weeks now inspired, Fhemmy and Siena have kept quiet and maturely stayed away from all the drama but you keep pushing it. Mods have moved some thread you started with the aim of: 'setting the record straight or putting your own side of the story' to recycle bin as you requested.

What exactly do you want to get out of this?

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:

Me sef don gbaradi put bullet proof
I need to consult pagan9ja for more voodun jazz
Correct! Abeg no forget ya aburo o! If dem give u cream, ask for my soap.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

The Seun I know is not a coward ; freeze the threads for what reasons

Obviously "ur bad image" that pops up whenever ur name is googled is really making u uncomfortable hence ur written request to Seun.

U've not seen nothing yet, just KEEP RANTING.

*IF U LIKE RUN FROM NOW TO TOMORROW , U'LL STILL PAY THAT 900K- EVEN WITH INTEREST
I dont get the freezing part when money hasnt been paid. Should we all become dumb till 8th? So, she would threaten Seun untop of her shady behavior
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^i no too trust dis guy o! Na u dey send am death threat? undecided undecided undecided tongue

Oh common !

She's only playing pranks, there's no kid here.

(She wants us to be on the defensive)

Or are u believing all her crap
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue:
And you have the audacity to sit here talking about you think I was serious to pay aigbe? How many pageviews have you shown my info since this started? Like 45,0000? After aigbe gets his money, are you going to go to every one of those who viewed to remove my private info from being used, or make attempt to stop sending me death threats?!
[b] People paid you for services promised them which you did not deliver, even spanning years. Yet, instead of being shameful and apologetic, you come here ranting and complaining they called you a scammer/fraud/thief. Were you expecting them to lavish praises on you? You are in deed shameless.

You want us to go back and remove your name and info on all the pages. Now, that's fair enough, but will you also go back in time to undo the hurt, hardship and pain you've caused all those people (as well as their families) whom you've been withholding their monies and goods for years? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Despite Aigbe's patience and despite the fact that he never came here to insult you in any way, you still have the audacity to call him out. I know it's only a ploy to provoke him to react so you could use it as an excuse not to pay him. I guess that was your plan A all along, there was never a plan B.

Satan tempt you you dont come up with something very very promising by April 8, I promise you your personal details will be made synonymous with scam and fraud. I'm ready to deploy every arsenal at my disposal to achieve this. The moment anybody types scam or fraud on any search engine, your name and pictures will pop up as well. As a SEO, I'm ready to create websites just for the purpose of getting search engine crawlers to index your info alongside scam and fraud. In this computer age, such is capable of destroying you, your business, your family and any future endeavour of yours.

I once warned you never to underestimate the power of the internet.
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu:
I dont get the freezing part when money hasnt been paid. Should we all become dumb till 8th? So, she would threaten Seun untop of her shady behavior

I tire ooo.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Here we go again.....

I cant believe bbfever is no more! lipsrsealed
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Oh common !

She's only playing pranks, there's no kid here.

(She wants us to be on the defensive)

Or are u believing all her crap

Dude, Chillax! Lets wait for plan C. Say no more abeg!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! Abeg no forget ya aburo o! If dem give u cream, ask for my soap.

LoL!! The thing tire me o
Remote control is worrying some people in old age
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2013
I suspected something was going on. They were deleting their post.I thought it was the moderator hiding it. She was begging them to delete some topics on here. BBFEVER has disappeared. The guy was just stalling the whole process. Most people knew it will come to this. Pay off small scams so people will think you will pay up the bigger scams.

I read where shopclue claimed people were trying to obtain credit card using her information. Well You are broke, how much to you expect people to get from banks using your name? You have always played the victim, claiming they want to sleep with you,now you claiming you are a victim of fraud. lol. You make me laugh. You will be caught soon.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2013
timbros: Here we go again.....

I cant believe bbfever is no more! lipsrsealed

He has been scammed despatched by the Oga at the top.
But I am sure he will be back

He's like a roach bird
The more you kill him the more he multiplies
You can't keep a good scammer man down!

He is not missed at the moment sha.. I'm enjoying the relative peace

Ish

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2013
What a thread!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2013
When i said it, una no believe ba? Coogar said it, una no believe ba?

Now she has said it with her own hands...

Aigbe better be ready... And i will blame him for given her another chance. If you dont know, as cooger said, she was buying time all along. She has just finished designing her amour... And Aigbe gave her the time.

Before, she used sexu.al advancement to prevent her from paying now it is 'Death Threats'?

Aigbe... This is WAR! I will advice you to get ready and when it is 8th, take whatever action you deem fit. No need for sentiment... No need for god is in heaven ish... Just as she has made up her mind for battle... Do likewise even if blood will be spilled... Let it spill!
FYsol: So guys that are saying this woman will not pay are actually right? Why all this new dimension and steers. I thot you said you dont care about what people says and you are only concerned about what aigbe says and the gentle man has been silent ever since so as to allow you do your job. Why sudden picking of offence in people's post, people you have also insulted hell out of them and not that you have been silent taking the insults. Aigbe i really feel for you bro. you got the wrong bus

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: Gboliwe, lightheart(m),
FYsol, 4everGod1 and 2 guest(s) 4everDevil. Hope you see that your sugarmummy don change mouth say she no go pay...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Lmao! Dem don padlock 4everwerey mouth ni? Abi na d weda for Derbyshire dey affect ya fingers? undecided undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: Idowuogbo(f),
Rooneyboy(m), 2jideofor(m), 4everGod1,
coogar, Shollypopz(m), bbfever and 2 guest
(s) what am i seeing?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmao! Dem don padlock 4everwerey mouth ni? Abi na d weda for Derbyshire dey affect ya fingers? undecided undecided
He's been gagged by his madame.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogul: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ shopclue

You have come too far to turn back now - just persevere till the 8th when you will resolve this matter once and for all. I can appreciate your outrage at all the abuse of your personal information on this site - this should only reinforce your conviction to get this matter resolved and all these threads deleted along with any reference to your personal information.

If you choose not to respond on NL till the 8th then so be it, but don't cut off contact with aigbe and don't introduce any lawyers to further complicate matters.

As for bbfever I am not surprised - when a mediator seeks to gain cheap popularity or wants to become more visible than the issue he seeks to mediate, things are bound to go wrong.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky: @ shopclue
You have come too far to turn back now - just persevere till the 8th when you will resolve this matter once and for all. I can appreciate your outrage at all the abuse of your personal information on this site - this should only reinforce your conviction to get this matter resolved and all these threads deleted along with any reference to your personal information.

If you choose not to respond on NL till the 8th then so be it, but don't cut off contact with aigbe and don't introduce any lawyers to further complicate matters.

As for bbfever I am not surprised - when a mediator seeks to gain cheap popularity or wants to become more visible than the issue he seeks to mediate, things are bound to go wrong.

if she doesn't pay aigbe, your reputation here would take a massive dent as a scam apologist! no amount of airbrushing or photoshopping of your words would bail you out. so start saving parts of your wages to pay aigbe. you and shopclue are the same. i hope and pray she doesn't pay up on the 8th. little did you know you have inherited her debt!

5 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
1000000000000000 + likes !
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:
1000000000000000 + likes !
Welcome! grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

if she doesn't pay aigbe, your reputation here would take a massive dent as a scam apologist! no amount of airbrushing or photoshopping of your words would bail you out. so start saving parts of your wages to pay aigbe. you and shopclue are the same. i hope and pray she doesn't pay up on the 8th. little did you know you have inherited her debt!
Ha! Cougar chill nau...abeg! Odiro easy... sad
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Welcome! grin grin grin

thank you. grin

i was laughing when i saw all the 'praises' being showered on our madam for paying wylot (without interest. . . after numerous rants, people intervening, etc).

you can see that she don change gear now grin

she's has the audacity to request that threads be closed, when she was the one that opened many threads telling us how siena, inspired, fhemmy and co were all gunning to have a piece of her toto.

and to think she had the nerve to drag seun into this. she used this website to snare the victims of her scam. . . . upsry, wylot, aigbe and co. . . . so it's only right that the same website is used to expose her and warn others to be careful of people like her.

900,000 naira (over $6,000) IS NOT CHICKEN CHANGE !

Fingers crossed till April 8.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

Do you mistake me for bbfever or someone else? I am no apologist and I stand by what I say - no need for airbrushing or photoshopping.

I seek what (I think) everyone else seeks - aigbe's refund. If attempting to be civil while trying to achieve that 'dents' my reputation, then so be it. Let everyone act as they deem appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: You sent two hand written letters to my home address today expressing how you intend to kill me. Was that unknown to any of you here too? Or they are sent by ghosts?

stop lying to us , you tasmanian devil! why would anyone send death threats to you? must it come to this just because you cannot afford to pay your debt? show us the pics of the envelopes of the death threats, the postal stamps and the contents of the letter. you cannot lie your way out of this!

Five strange ips tried to access my credit info in the last 48hrs, this is also coincidence and none of you here knows nothing about this?
I thought you're humans that's why am dealing with you as one.

idiotic woman - you must think you are speaking to illiterates here.....for anyone to access your credit information, they need your full names, social security number, date of birth and your last known address in the last 3-4 years. i doubt any of those information has been let out on this forum, you are such a pathological liar.

It's all over now. For the first time since all these started, I never wrote Seun till today. And I already got his stand. I will give you every single thing you deserve, mark my word.

shut the fück up, you scamming peasant! if there's any justice in the world, the rest of your life would be 5 times as miserable as what job suffered in the hands of satan. you 2-faced hypocritical halfwit!

You may be well versed in the art of starting a war, but nobody is ever sure enough how any war will end.

it shall not be well with you. you are a fraudulent twit! if you have no money to pay, be honest about it and say so. stop making up baseless allegations to excuse the fact that you cannot pay. this is what a destitute would do.......thank God the whole world has seen the depth of you as a big time scammer.......

debosky:
Do you mistake me for bbfever or someone else? I am no apologist and I stand by what I say - no need for airbrushing or photoshopping.

i cannot see the difference!
you kept flip-flopping like the pendulum. in 2009, you said she had the hallmark of a scammer. in the past few weeks, you have accused virtually everyone that they are biased against her and you generally defended her. how are you not a scam apologist?

I seek what (I think) everyone else seeks - aigbe's refund. If attempting to be civil while trying to achieve that 'dents' my reputation, then so be it. Let everyone act as they deem appropriate.

civil? how can you be civil with a woman who has been owing for 4 years? why not ask the whole nairaland community to fast and pray on her behalf to ensure prompt payment. just wait till 8th of april. i would personally put up a thread in your name. a scammer and her apologists are all the same. if you encourage scam, you are a scammer. debosky, you and your cohorts encouraged shopclue up to this point. each fat wing she has developed till today is as a result of the cool words you have all written in her defence!

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

Are u single?? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.