Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36791 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2013
shopclue: 4everGod1,

Sir,

Please if you're still online or if you get back to nairaland, can you remove all post on aigbe thread concerning me today please. I have a good reason for saying this.

I appreciate what you're doing but the person you subtly infer to in that explanation is not stupid and quite frankly, am not looking to get into any sort of problem with him either ok?

My family home is in ibadan and I can't run from there of all place for heaven's sake. Your message will inflate and many families are reading what you wrote, please remove it, am begging you.

Do remove before anybody wakes up to read that stuff, it's going to fall back on me, I know what am saying. PLEASE REMOVE. God will support you with your own family life too, He sees how you've stood by me and He'll reward you with everlasting mercy IJN.

Awww...eyah...

I will deal with dat barking dog for u,e ma worry she gbo? But eyin na ema ma ba ewejebele ro jo. No b everyone wey carry third leg dey behave like man. It is well... Mo gbadun eyin na o! kiss
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2013
@Wumi, just incase there's any post from anyone you want hidden at any time, PM or mail Mukina2 and it will be done, ok?
Aigbe is not posting here anymore, you SHOULD not either.you have a deadline to meet, stay focused on that. Every other comment here is irrelevant unless its coming from Aigbe himself.
@4evergod, I told you before and repeating again, tame your tongue Abi fingers and watch what you type here so you don't end up putting Wumi in trouble.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
CC/Ifyalways

Alwyas on point as ever
** thumbs up **
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Well I think its time some actions taken should be reviewed!
1. Calling her a scammer when aℓℓ the while it was a case of no communication or breakdown in communication.
2. People should stop going †☺ the extreme, yes Madam Shopclue, when aℓℓ these started and Aigbe reported your case †☺ people, DON'T SAY WHAT IS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN? That attitude is wrong for business! Always reach out †☺ disgruntled customers!
Always try talking with your customers! Yes the goods had a problem, what can I do †☺ resolve this?
At Nairalanders, Shouting sometimes doesn't help!
Ps. Note that these steps are condition on April 8 2013 payment of Aigbe.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:12am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:48am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue: On Plan B with payments, I believe aigbe's the main one now, I can handle the rest without car sale.

I am hoping for the best but am also looking into plan B as well. A buyer has been ready even before the car was taking to the port, but like you rightly said, things changes in a heartbeat when it comes to customers. Until the car is delivered and cash paid for it and on time, then I can conclude all's well. But from all indication on the part of the customer, it can be inferred there's enough seriousness to deal. Like you pointed out, I can't control unforeseen events if they suddenly run out of money and decide not to deal again or customs delay issues from Tin Can.

Car did leave U.S already though and I believe it will berth in Lagos at the time the shipper gave.

My head's a bit clog up now and am sort of tired. But I'll seriously look into your advise and do as needed.

Thank you so much for time taking to comment on this very very sensitive issue, am grateful.

Have a pleasant weekend!
Don't even try to shift dates anymore. You have acted shrewdly by adding the two weeks between the car's ETA and direct payment to Aigbe. Stick to that.

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
Don't even try to shift dates anymore. You have acted shrewdly by adding the two weeks between the car's ETA and direct payment to Aigbe. Stick to that.
She is not trying to shift the date. She is not God should any of the unforseen circumstances happened, she definitely has to fall back on something which is why she has to create a plan B. Use stew to eat yam or use yam to eat stew the most important is that both yam and stew should land in the belly.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
Kai! Dis woman's brain is ringing.Wow! My exact thots o! Hmmm... she's indirectly giving us codes. Madam will defo shift dates...No b allen? Iya Allen is broke.£5000 na beans? She no fit meet up abeg! She needs to come clean and tell Aigbe she can't afford to pay bck d lot in one go, rather than beating around d bush with plan b wey she no from day na Plan A. Hian! Na wa o! Who go buy dat car she send for 1mil? I go bend! Na jazz she wan use sell am? Abegi!!

shopclue:

Omo meta funrara e!

We shall talk our own later, and you still haven't tell me wetin u dey eat, ewa abi donkua? lol

Let me comot for this hot water first before play.

Thank you.

Mami Allen, e fi gbo gbo yen le nau...na blockheads u think dey read all ur brouhaha? U don go Lagos go jam dem babas wey go add plus join d Y abi? Lmao! Iya, d repercussions no good o! U dey watch Yoruba film sha? Anyways..Goodluck!

P.s- wetin b donkua? Ounje Ghana? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2013
FYsol:
She is not trying to shift the date. She is not God should any of the unforseen circumstances happened, she definitely has to fall back on something which is why she has to create a plan B. Use stew to eat yam or use yam to eat stew the most important is that both yam and stew should land in the belly.
Identify urself. angry
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmm.....

Codes and Area codes
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
biolabee: Hmmmm.....

Codes and Area codes
Na so we am o! Hmm....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by oderemo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
so the saga continues.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Identify urself. angry
ID cabasa!! I dey feel you die!
The bobo na the new mediator as e be say dem don fire plus sack bbfever.

Today na sunday o. Sey una go church. Abeg make una put the matter for prayer make God provide for Madam make madam for pay us come 8th April.
All is well
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by lightheart(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Odunnu:

Today na sunday o. Sey una go church. Abeg make una put the matter for prayer make God provide for Madam make madam for pay us come 8th April.
All is well

Amen!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Odunnu:

All is well
My point is, the car issue should be non of our business incase there is another problem with either custom or buyer. All we want is money is paid by 8th. So she should start thinking of Plan B.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
So bbfever is fired?

Hmmmm.....another twist in this blockbuster!

*following thread closely*

*waiting for bbfever's sack speech*

undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
I did not choose oga 4evergood1 to mediate on my behalf. The guy did what was necessary even before I knew about this thread on nairaland, I didn't even know he's bbfire until recently My impression was that bbfire id belongs to one of our members during the estate project, never knew that id belongs to 4evergood.

On the shopclue is here thread, I made a comment asking Oga bfire to get in touch with me, I never knew that was bbfire.

Even when he made a comment and say this is Sam, call me and I replied "Iro ni!", my impression was a certain gentleman also called Sam who resides in Ireland. He is also one of our members on the estate thread and a very very old acquaintance of mine who's more like an uncle.

4evergood chose to mediate for me on his own account and I'll forever be grateful for him. I've never met him in person ever in my life and don't know what he looks like.

The gentleman Debosky is also somebody who just decided to come in by himself, not because he knew me personally before. I can't control what he says or how much he participates in mediating.

Making a comment about getting a lawyer the other day is to do things the legal way if every attempt being taking to get this sorted out continues to get manipulated and set to fail by this people.

Even the car was sent to port before I ever responded on nairaland or read about the aigbe thread. It's been prepared to be sent since Nov last year and it's for the same purpose of taking care of his money. It is this same calling folks one on one and disclosing too many things with the wrong assumption one can trust that led me into all this street mess.

Am telling you these folks aren't as reasonable as you seem to think. Giving them as little information as possible has really helped and activities ongoing for paying back has been working out so far. I don't have anything to say to Aigbe till April 8th. It's best that way.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue: I did not choose oga 4evergood1 to mediate on my behalf. The guy did what was necessary even before I knew about this thread on nairaland, I didn't even know he's bbfire until recently My impression was that bbfire id belongs to one of our members during the estate project, never knew that id belongs to 4evergood.

On the shopclue is here thread, I made a comment asking Oga bfire to get in touch with me, I never knew that was bbfire.

Even when he made a comment and say this is Sam, call me and I replied "Iro ni!", my impression was a certain gentleman also called Sam who resides in Ireland. He is also one of our members on the estate thread and a very very old acquaintance of mine who's more like an uncle.

4evergood chose to mediate for me on his own account and I'll forever be grateful for him. I've never met him in person ever in my life and don't know what he looks like.

The gentleman Debosky is also somebody who just decided to come in by himself, not because he knew me personally before. I can't control what he says or how much he participates in mediating.

Making a comment about getting a lawyer the other day is to do things the legal way if every attempt being taking to get this sorted out continues to get manipulated and set to fail by this people.

Even the car was sent to port before I ever responded on nairaland or read about the aigbe thread. It's been prepared to be sent since Nov last year and it's for the same purpose of taking care of his money. It is this same calling folks one on one and disclosing too many things with the wrong assumption one can trust that led me into all this street mess.

Am telling you these folks aren't as reasonable as you seem to think. Giving them as little information as possible has really helped and activities ongoing for paying back has been working out so far. I don't have anything to say to Aigbe till April 8th. It's best that way.

Even if you do marketing, (thats about the only profession where talking anyhow is allowed for the sake of selling) you talk tooooooo much! What is it? Can't you keep quiet? In one breathe you call your mediators unreasonable and not worthy of information in the same breathe you thank them. What is your problem? Now that you fired your irrelevant noisemaking self acclaimed mediator, is it you we will have to endure. For the love of God, shut up (not like its a command, its an advice)

On a second thought, get a room in the diary section and talk till you get tired if you ever will.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
timbros: So bbfever is fired?

Hmmmm.....another twist in this blockbuster!

*following thread closely*

*waiting for bbfever's sack speech*

undecided
Lmfao!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Dis woman's brain is ringing.Wow! My exact thots o! Hmmm... she's indirectly giving us codes. Madam will defo shift dates...No b allen? Iya Allen is broke.£5000 na beans? She no fit meet up abeg! She needs to come clean and tell Aigbe she can't afford to pay bck d lot in one go, rather than beating around d bush with plan b wey she no from day na Plan A. Hian! Na wa o! Who go buy dat car she send for 1mil? I go bend! Na jazz she wan use sell am? Abegi!!

Mami Allen, e fi gbo gbo yen le nau...na blockheads u think dey read all ur brouhaha? U don go Lagos go jam dem babas wey go add plus join d Y abi? Lmao! Iya, d repercussions no good o! U dey watch Yoruba film sha? Anyways..Goodluck!

P.s- wetin b donkua? Ounje Ghana? embarassed

All the gra gra you're doing here on this issue, somebody will actually think you can do anything about it? Why haven't you done something if the issue is really causing high blood pressure for you more than me and aigbe?

So you can't even take a joke? But you can open your mouth with all manners of obscenities and throw at other people on money that do not belong to your grandfather or your father for that matter.

Nobody called you a blockhead, you gave yourself that monicker just now and I've updated you accordingly. Flying everywhere like butterfly that got its wings clipped. Is this money not yet paid the cause of your personal misfortunes in life? Why are you here on perpetual life support and trying to vent your sorrows and frustrations here for?

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
shopclue:

And suppose days shift, what will you personally do? Assuming this is any of your business anyway?

Isn't it about time you go face your demons in private? The fire you're flaming here is dead already, try looking for upcoming kerosene worthy firewoods on nairaland and light those.

You couldn't possibly have a life that's worth much to have time to say so much and follow things around here. Am not the cause for your sorrow, deal with it as a woman, there's nothing for you in my life.
Hello?!! For once in your scamming life, you got it right. 'There is nothing for me in your life' wow! Why did it take you eternity to realise?

See you pointing fingers at supposed fire kindlers, excuse me Mary Allen, you and your sugarboy are the chief stokers.
Dead embers, you keep stoking until the flames rise. Keep quiet, shut up for once!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.