Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,596 members, 7,917,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (37038 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2013
r231: It's on grin grin

It's on baby.. Is that the product of the union that coogar was looking for
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2013
This woman is ready for WAR!

All this is just avoid paying Aigbe his money... Someone saw all this coming.

Aigbe, get ready with your Amor. This not an ordinary thing that should be treated with kid glove...

Thief, Ole, Oyiagbon, oyievi, Barawo Bansa...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2013
She is a thief fabricating anc concoting stories in order not to pay Aigbe his money. Someone saw this coming when she too side with the person that suggested the plan B ish.

Aigbe... 8th will be here and there is no money as you can see from her statement.

Now, she can't say Aigbe made sexual advancement towards her as she has done with other victims...

It is now Aigbe, inspired and Seun, abi?... If i talk now, i get banned and you wonder what a heartless monster is still doing on planet earth while good people are not... This world is surely an unfair system.
FYsol: What has seun got to do with all of these?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt]@Seun,

I know blood and murder, character assassination without proof, witch hunting, private information of homes, bank account information, unauthorized personal pictures, personal damaging comments that has nothing to do with business transactions are very good way to harness traffic to your website. I get it.

But if you think I have been co operating and explaining my side of the story here because of fear, or because I do not know how to handle your shameless and disgraceful use of people's private information for personal gains, you have the wrong idea and you are about to find out!

I am exonerating myself and letting you know that this is no way a threat to you in any form or shape at all. I am only letting you know there are laws that govern every individual liberty whether guilty, percieved to be guilty, either in United States, or in Sango Ota, or any other part of the world.

Further co operation on this aigbe issue on nairaland has now stopped from henceforth.

You can not, will not, use your website or domain to allow, promote and incite hateful comments about me, aid and allow personal pictures of me to be used to describe my murder in sordid details as you've allowed in the past few months, publish my private home address, bank account information, child information and all forms of hateful comments allowing your members to post and deliberate on gunning me down, and all manners of attacks on issues they do not have full facts of.

You, Seun, are not in any way a court of law, and having online presence do not give you any permission to use my personal information to harvest more traffic to your site for profiteering advantage. I will pursue every law possible to show you that you are entitled to your life and how you deem fit to live it, but you do not have a right to stop mine.

I sent you an email today to make sure I have your stand in writing.

If you think am a coward and making all efforts to pay aigbe back because am afraid and guilty, you are about to be shown what it means to be a coward.

I was only being civil by coming here to post updates. You have no idea, but you will find out.

3/17/2013
shopclue

[/b][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @ the part in bold, where are you taking it to now? Please stop this motion without movement and lets face this like mature folks we claim to be
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt][b]@Seun,

I know blood and murder, character assassination without proof, witch hunting, private information of homes, bank account information, unauthorized personal pictures, personal damaging comments that has nothing to do with business transactions are very good way to harness traffic to your website. I get it.

But if you think I have been co operating and explaining my side of the story here because of fear, or because I do not know how to handle your shameless and disgraceful use of people's private information for personal gains, you have the wrong idea and you are about to find out!

I am exonerating myself and letting you know that this is no way a threat to you in any form or shape at all. I am only letting you know there are laws that govern every individual liberty whether guilty, percieved to be guilty, either in United States, or in Sango Ota, or any other part of the world.

Further co operation on this aigbe issue on nairaland has now stopped from henceforth.

You can not, will not, use your website or domain to allow, promote and incite hateful comments about me, aid and allow personal pictures of me to be used to describe my murder in sordid details as you've allowed in the past few months, publish my private home address, bank account information, child information and all forms of hateful comments allowing your members to post and deliberate on gunning me down, and all manners of attacks on issues they do not have full facts of.

You, Seun, are not in any way a court of law, and having online presence do not give you any permission to use my personal information to harvest more traffic to your site for profiteering advantage. I will pursue every law possible to show you that you are entitled to your life and how you deem fit to live it, but you do not have a right to stop mine.

I sent you an email today to make sure I have your stand in writing.

If you think am a coward and making all efforts to pay aigbe back because am afraid and guilty, you are about to be shown what it means to be a coward.

I was only being civil by coming here to post updates. You have no idea, but you will find out.

3/17/2013
shopclue

[/b][/size]
Quoted.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt][b]@ Inspired,

Ara o fu e ni,

Won o ki nna mi.

So because you are not allowed on an estate project, you feel lying and instigating aigbe to open a thread about me on nairaland, saying am owing you money too, money that you failed to prove to me but manipulate every other people to believe.

After instigating and encouraging aigbe thread, you're the same one that also called me to inform me about it. Read the response I sent you very well again. I knew all along that you didn't come to inform me for the reasons you claimed. Am no fool, you only think so.

You told me I have self destructed after exposing with hard evidence facts of all the money you ever sent me, you're so mad that I have the guts to post them, or to hold on to the tellers and bank statements all these while.

And guess what I believe you! You have the power to self destruct anyone for sure.

But understand this, I have been reluctant even till now, because of your mum.

If you feel you have the power to self destruct another human being, there are things that will show you there are more than one lives that will see to your own end as well.

You might as well tell them at home now that we have begun, thankfully we're not too far from each other!

[/b][/size]
Quoted
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Just when I was starting to believe her for paying Wylout, she comes with these comments that sound like a ploy to provoke a certain response from certain people which she can then use as a reason for not paying Aigbe.

@shopclue, I seriously dont understand these long epistles from you. You said you have nothing to say to anyone until April 8, yet you keep posting these suspicious comments capable of causing an uproar.

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: 2jideofor(m), BasseyJ(m),
freedom@last(m), shopclue and 2 guest(s)

Keep viewing madam... You will pay this money. God pass you!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2013
We have all just begun in this, we've been warming up all along, and this includes Seun, the one that told you it's ok to do what you're all doing.

You want to catch thieves and scammers truly? What have you done with Siena's?

Fhemmy said I scammed him silly, wouldn't return his goods or his money, when called out, did he give you truthful information of why his goods was not shipped to him, or money returned all this while?

You said you sent somebody close to me to inform me of your thread. Who was the guy that was supposed to be close to me? Was it inspired? The same inspired who lied to aigbe that I owed him money from 2009 and asked him to start a thread in the first place, and called me to come watch?

Who are you people? Animals
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2013
You sent two hand written letters to my home address today expressing how you intend to kill me. Was that unknown to any of you here too? Or they are sent by ghosts?

Five strange ips tried to access my credit info in the last 48hrs, this is also coincidence and none of you here knows nothing about this?

I thought you're humans that's why am dealing with you as one.

It's all over now. For the first time since all these started, I never wrote Seun till today. And I already got his stand. I will give you every single thing you deserve, mark my word.

You may be well versed in the art of starting a war, but nobody is ever sure enough how any war will end.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2013
I have already writen to aigbe your sponsor, you may want to exchange notes with him.

@gmail.com>
Date: 17 March 2013 17:14
Subject: I am here to tell you I have stopped co operating now on nairaland.
@gmail.com>

From all manners of strange men to intervene, and now to nairaland.

And even when all possible truths and facts has been exhausted to show you what truly happened, most importantly what is presently going on to do that which is most important, pay you.

You have encourage your people to keep attacking me not only on the forum, but now attempting to get credit card with my information and details you posted online, strange IP's attempting to view my credit profile from different countries, sending threatening letters about my manner of death to my home.

What'll they do next, invade me and gun me to death while I sleep?

2009 it was Siena, 2011 it's Fhemmy, and 2012 it's inspired all claiming I owe them money.

And so you thought it's ok to go for the kill, it doesn't matter if effort to pay is ongoing on not, there's a need for blood spilling and pulling down and attempting to access financial information by your men. Gradual moves to gun down, destroy and sponsor more hate debate about me. You gave them every information they need, home address, bank account, personal pictures and all. And why not? Because am owing you 900K. Siena said its ok, so does Fhemmy and of course Inspired too.

And Seun of course is hugely benefiting from the traffic.

You may think my last email was arrogant and aloof, if you care to read closely, I forewarned going to these men and passing and forwarding progress of things will cause more trouble than solution. But you felt I was just saying that as an excuse.

Out of the many men who have also claimed to have been scammed, how many of them are now actually innocent and proved my scam beyond their emotions and talks? Or you think they are being merciful and protecting me even until now?

I am not here to ask you to stop giving your peeps and other online predators information on how to help themselves to my financial life, home or even snuff out my life to defend you and give you justice for the money that you feel is being withheld with malice all these while.

I am here to tell you I have stopped co operating now on nairaland.

If you want to talk further, I'll provide an attorney who'll give my terms, then we can move forward.

I genuinely thought I was making honest intention to prevent you from any more anguish than necessary., but I guess I was so wrong!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2013
You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.

I wrote to Seun to remove the aigbe thread and freeze this current thread to prevent people from making comments till April 8th, but no, the warlord will lose traffic so he'll rather not!

What do you folks take me for really?

Now let's do the FBI, and the EFCC, Dateline, CNN, Amercian Embassy all combine in one, am ready!

Even Seun, when this goes down, I swear to you to heavens, orun a wo e!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2013
To all the inspired, and Fhemmy's and Sienas, am saying this, it will not be well with you no matter what you do in life. Except if what I did was what you made it out to be.

And to you aiding them, I hope your loyalty will remain when we all push each other to where we're headed now.

You see the face of a thief, flirt, liars and manipulators, you did not catch or ask questions, but you have the audacity to lavish my personal details, home address, bank account, name even picture for every online information predators, you don't even waste time, you're already applying for stuff in my name!

And you have the audacity to sit here talking about you think I was serious to pay aigbe? How many pageviews have you shown my info since this started? Like 45,0000? After aigbe gets his money, are you going to go to every one of those who viewed to remove my private info from being used, or make attempt to stop sending me death threats?

You know what? It will not be well with all of you again!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2013
AH!! Chineke!! Why is she placing curses on them?? What the heck is going on??
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: I have already writen to aigbe your sponsor, you may want to exchange notes with him.

@gmail.com>
Date: 17 March 2013 17:14
Subject: I am here to tell you I have stopped co operating now on nairaland.
@gmail.com>

From all manners of strange men to intervene, and now to nairaland.

And even when all possible truths and facts has been exhausted to show you what truly happened, most importantly what is presently going on to do that which is most important, pay you.

You have encourage your people to keep attacking me not only on the forum, but now attempting to get credit card with my information and details you posted online, strange IP's attempting to view my credit profile from different countries, sending threatening letters about my manner of death to my home.

What'll they do next, invade me and gun me to death while I sleep?

2009 it was Siena, 2011 it's Fhemmy, and 2012 it's inspired all claiming I owe them money.

And so you thought it's ok to go for the kill, it doesn't matter if effort to pay is ongoing on not, there's a need for blood spilling and pulling down and attempting to access financial information by your men. Gradual moves to gun down, destroy and sponsor more hate debate about me. You gave them every information they need, home address, bank account, personal pictures and all. And why not? Because am owing you 900K. Siena said its ok, so does Fhemmy and of course Inspired too.

And Seun of course is hugely benefiting from the traffic.

You may think my last email was arrogant and aloof, if you care to read closely, I forewarned going to these men and passing and forwarding progress of things will cause more trouble than solution. But you felt I was just saying that as an excuse.

Out of the many men who have also claimed to have been scammed, how many of them are now actually innocent and proved my scam beyond their emotions and talks? Or you think they are being merciful and protecting me even until now?

I am not here to ask you to stop giving your peeps and other online predators information on how to help themselves to my financial life, home or even snuff out my life to defend you and give you justice for the money that you feel is being withheld with malice all these while.

I am here to tell you I have stopped co operating now on nairaland.

If you want to talk further, I'll provide an attorney who'll give my terms, then we can move forward.

I genuinely thought I was making honest intention to prevent you from any more anguish than necessary., but I guess I was so wrong!

shocked shocked wtf!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.

I wrote to Seun to remove the aigbe thread and freeze this current thread to prevent people from making comments till April 8th, but no, the warlord will lose traffic so he'll rather not!

What do you folks take me for really?

Now let's do the FBI, and the EFCC, Dateline, CNN, Amercian Embassy all combine in one, am ready!

Even Seun, when this goes down, I swear to you to heavens, orun a wo e!

Choi shocked shocked
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jaybee3(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Chineke meh !!!

Osanaboua

This is what they call fighting fire with fire

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2013
*grabs bible*

God pass u o! It shall be well us o! AMEN!!

People, make we start d prayer sessions o!!!!

B4 una liv house dis morning, Read Psalms 71
vs 1;24. cool

In You, O Lord , I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For You are my hope, O Lord G od ; You are my trust from my youth. By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb. My praise shall be continually of You. I have become as a wonder to many, But You are my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with Your praise And with Your glory all the day. Do not cast me off in the time of old age; Do not forsake me when my strength fails. For my enemies speak against me; And those who lie in wait for my life take counsel together, Saying, “God has forsaken him; Pursue and take him, for there is none to deliver him.” O God, do not be far from me; O my God, make haste to help me! Let them be confounded and consumed Who are adversaries of my life; Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor Who seek my hurt. But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits. I will go in the strength of the Lord G od ; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only. O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come. Also Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You? You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side. Also with the lute I will praise You— And Your faithfulness, O my God! To You I will sing with the harp, O Holy One of Israel. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt. (Psalms 71:1-24)

May God help us all!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2013
*Praise and Worship*

[size=18pt]All other Gods
They are the works of men
You are the only one
There is none like You
...[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue: You sent two hand written letters to my home address today expressing how you intend to kill me. Was that unknown to any of you here too? Or they are sent by ghosts?

Five strange ips tried to access my credit info in the last 48hrs, this is also coincidence and none of you here knows nothing about this?

I thought you're humans that's why am dealing with you as one.

It's all over now. For the first time since all these started, I never wrote Seun till today. And I already got his stand. I will give you every single thing you deserve, mark my word.

You may be well versed in the art of starting a war, but nobody is ever sure enough how any war will end.
Really? shocked shocked Pics pls... smiley
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2013
So guys that are saying this woman will not pay are actually right? Why all this new dimension and steers. I thot you said you dont care about what people says and you are only concerned about what aigbe says and the gentle man has been silent ever since so as to allow you do your job. Why sudden picking of offence in people's post, people you have also insulted hell out of them and not that you have been silent taking the insults. Aigbe i really feel for you bro. you got the wrong bus
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2013
shopclue]To all the inspired, and Fhemmy's and Sienas, am saying this, it will not be well with you no matter what you do in life. Except if what I did was what you made it out to be.

And to you aiding them, I hope your loyalty will remain when we all push each other to where we're headed now.

You see the face of a thief, flirt, liars and manipulators, you did not catch or ask questions, but you have the audacity to lavish my personal details, home address, bank account, name even picture for every online information predators, you don't even waste time, you're already applying for stuff in my name!

And you have the audacity to sit here talking about you think I was serious to pay aigbe? How many pageviews have you shown my info since this started? Like 45,0000? After aigbe gets his money, are you going to go to every one of those who viewed to remove my private info from being used, or make attempt to stop sending me death threats?

You know what? It will not be well with all of you again![/quote]
Every evil word directed at any of the innocent shall go back to you a hundred fold!
Seun, Siena, Fhemmy and Inspired and all their honest right thinking loyalist shall be under your curse. Every evil you ever think for any Nairalander shall return back to you in multiples.
You are evil madam! Very evil. but your evil shall only thrive when you and your likes are meeting not here.
We are forever surrounded by an hedge, you the serpent cant break in.
You cannot owe a human and turn around claiming victim and macho. This your faith in diabolic powers just met its waterloo.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Really? shocked shocked Pics pls... smiley
Evil woman will write and scan. Who has that time to be writing letters in this 21st century?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Looks into thread, shouts Egbe! Goes to inner sanctum to spray holy water and says Our father seven times.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu:
Evil woman will write and scan. Who has that time to be writing letters in this 21st century?
Haba! Wait nau... Give her a chance to table her evidence,At least she ain't charging no1 for taking pictures this time around. wink
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2013
And here comes justdumb!

*I cover myself with the blood of Jesus* Can those sending her death threats stop.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee: Looks into thread, shouts Egbe! Goes to inner sanctum to spray holy water and says Our father seven times.
Oluwa ju won lo! Brodamus, roll in front of ya altar o!

Nothing dey pa! Eni to ba ni Jesu ni ohun gbogbo. cool
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oluwa ju won lo! Brodamus, roll in front of ya altar o!

Nothing dey pa! Eni to ba ni Jesu ni ohun gbogbo. cool

Me sef don gbaradi put bullet proof
I need to consult pagan9ja for more voodun jazz
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: And here comes justdumb!

*I cover myself with the blood of Jesus* Can those sending her death threats stop.
Nobody is sending her any death threats. Every information here online were supplied by her. Who can talk about Odunnu save by what she supplied.
When folks who should know open their mouths and talk about everything, talkable or not, they attract every manner of attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna / Fatima Dangote Glows At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.