Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,691 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36797 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

crime apologists motivate criminals to commit crime. they know people would fervently argue their cases or provide idiotic justifications. ever since this serial fraudster opened her can of worms, her apologists have generally picked on infidelity or sëxual advances of her customers rather than her own fraudulent ways. if she has another opportunity to do the same thing, she would do it - she has a van filled with people like her to support her fraudulent ways!
I beg to differ. In this Mary Allen's case, I view Debosky as a mediator a mature one at that. He has cautioned where it was needed. If we had all teamed up against her without a proper mediator, we may not have come this far.
There is nothing in it for these guys so, they have clearer view than bbfever.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
WOW! So that's the Nigerian Village Square Calotti is always talking about....hahahaha grin grin I should sign up grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby: @ifyalways

please google her name yourself. the full story is on three other websites apart from Nairaland. check NVS undecided

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/56894-shocking-nigerian-forumite-allegedly-scams-another.html
I just did.Nothing came up besides this:
Did you mean: nneka anyanwu
Search Results

nneka Anyawu - Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/.../many-unanswered-question-plat... - Cached
Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: - Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum ...
Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs ...
www.nairaland.com/512798/many...question...nneka/1 - Cached
Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: - Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes (1) - Nairaland. Nairaland Forum ...
question: Is scamming a part of our culture? | My Pen and My Paper
mypenmypaper./.../question-is-scammin... - Cached
Sep 1, 2010 – nneka anyawu scammer2 The title of a recent and interesting post on Nairaland said: ays: Is scamming a part of our culture? (link has been ...
Nneka Anyawu | Facebook
www.facebook.com/nneka.anyawu - Cached
Nneka Anyawu is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Nneka Anyawu and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes ...
Nneka Anyawu Profiles | Facebook
en-gb.facebook.com/.../Nneka-Anyaw... - United Kingdom - Cached
View the profiles of people named Nneka Anyawu on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Nneka Anyawu and others you may know. Facebook gives ...
Anyawu | Facebook
en-gb.facebook.com/.../Anyawu/3?... - United Kingdom - Cached
Results 49 - 72 of 83 – Facebook users with the last name "Anyawu". Search Facebook for more people who share the last name "Anyawu". ... Nneka Anyawu ...
プロフィールNneka Anyawu件 | Facebook
ja-jp.facebook.com/.../Nneka+Anya... - Cached - Translate this page
Facebookで「Nneka Anyawu」という名前のプロフィールを見るFacebookに参加して、Nneka Anyawuさんや他の知り合いと交流しましょう。Facebookは、人々が簡単に ...
[General] Shocking...A Nigerian forumite allegedly scams another
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/.../56894-shocking-nig... - Cached
Aug 31, 2010 – The story reminds me of "Nneka_the serpent Lady"home video.anyway,if Nneka no scam Nija,shey na oyibo make she go scam!its what i ...
nneka anyanwu - United Kingdom | LinkedIn
uk.linkedin.com/pub/nneka-anyanwu/2b/384/340 - Cached
London, United Kingdom - Corporate affairs officer at Index Petrolube Africa ltd
View nneka anyanwu's (United Kingdom) professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like nneka ...
Nneka TV | Chris Anyanwu Poised to Provide Strong Leadership ...
nnekatv.com › News - Cached
Jun 7, 2011 – Senator Mrs. Chris Anyanwu (APGA, Imo East) is expected to provide strong leadership in the seventh National Assembly and set the pac

This is irrelevant though.The only point i was trying to make was that Inspired did not get back his money and i do NOT wish that to be Aigbe's fate.I want Aigbe's funds refunded by Wumi.I have decided to play along with her,hold her by her words against all odds till 8th of april.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
I beg to differ. In this Mary Allen's case, I view Debosky as a mediator a mature one at that. He has cautioned where it was needed. If we had all teamed up against her without a proper mediator, we may not have come this far.
There is nothing in it for these guys so, they have clearer view than bbfever.

what makes you think there's nothing in it for them? you must be new on nairaland! if i scam you and you just had an e-fight with biolabee. biolabee would support me even when it's as clear as daylight i am the guilty party. all the ladies turned down by siena supported shopclue. read between the lines, my friend!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifyalways:
So i am Wumi,what are gonna do now?
Whats new?
Pick up your dumb face and clear off my face jor.Circus monkey.

You need to google her name again.That thread was deleted off nld's database.
The point is,Inspired forfeited that money or so most of us that screamed on that thread was led to believe and inspired moved on.Is Aigbe willing to let go of his money too?Is that even the best?
Would cursing her especially when she's set a deadline for re-payment bring out the money or is the curses/insults worth the money?

She said april 8th,why dont we just give her benefit of doubt.Is that too hard to do?
Besides,what are we doing now?We are still waiting so what gives?
If its that one, nobody cursed wunmi allen. She alone has that monopoly. Things would go down and she would rekindle. There are folks who just can't ignore, so she makes her bitchy posts and they dive at it.
Wummi should learn to keep quiet. She is the one stoking this fire
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ifyalways

read my post again. i said her name is still TAGGED with the scam.

what else do you want again from the google results undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

what makes you think there's nothing in it for them? you must be new on nairaland! if i scam you and you just had an e-fight with biolabee. biolabee would support me even when it's as clear as daylight i am the guilty party. all the ladies turned down by siena supported shopclue. read between the lines, my friend!
Jokes!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
timbros:

@ bolded:

Her last email to Aigbe suggests otherwise
Really?Did you see the said email?

@Wumi,the only way to end this is by refunding Aigbe.No other way.You said you were working on it and you have no reason to go back on your word now.Do the right thing first then come back to fight whichever battle you think you have with anyone afterwards.
This is my last word to you and this thread till april 8th.Do the right thing.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

case in point

tpia said she has been scammed by a MOD before so she supported shopclue cos in her mind she is fighting the system - THE NL MATRIX MUST BE DESTROYED..
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:

I would want to believe that Aigbe has something up his sleeves. His silence and patience on this issue is scary. some people think and act like Cobras !
lieave this woman to think whatever she likes...

Dont let it scare you... If you have met people of this nature, you should know what they are capable of doing.

The truth is that I wont be surprised what the outcome would be.

Knowing how men of this nature behave, I will tell you this: never take the gentless of a man for granted... Never assume they are dumb... Why? Their anger or rage is like that of an angry lion and a thunder combined...

I have seen it happen... All I can say is that wunmi is in for a big surprise...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Coogar u said it all. Dont mind all those scam apologists here defending her blindly.

Why is it only her? and if Aigbe n co did not come out to cry for help who would have heard about this. make April 8 reach first.

I just dey sitdown look till then because i no get time for too much roforofo fight except the one i just subscribe to with ifyalways. i dey wait for her.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Some one even said they will give her one million naira
till today the person never show oooooooo

Some feminists supported shopclue because to them men have gotten their just due as they too have scammed broken women's hearts
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee: Some one even said they will give her one million naira
till today the person never show oooooooo

Some feminists supported shopclue because to them men have gotten their just due as they too have scammed broken women's hearts

spot on!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
So many shobolations...who dem pinch who dey cry! Leave the woman and her creditors alone.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by BABE3: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Jokes!

. . . very far from being a joke. That's how NL works. On a thread, there's the truth, there's party A, there's party B (e-enemies of Party A).
One of the parties is always aligned with the truth but they'd never be on the same page as the other party.

For example, idowu and BABE! had a fight/heated argument on a thread earlier on today. . . on another thread later in the day, if BABE! sees that idowu is supporting an argument (even if it's the truth), BABE! would prefer to go against idowu.

It's always me vs. you. Most opinions on here are not genuine. They're laced with emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
So many shobolations...who dem pinch who dey cry! Leave the woman and her creditors alone.
bwahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

"shat ap".....you male pröstitute!
leave the woman and her creditors alone my foot!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

"shat ap".....you male pröstitute!
leave the woman and her creditors alone my foot!

can you tell me wetin be your own that you carry it for head like wyclef.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
BABE!:

. . . very far from being a joke. That's how NL works. On a thread, there's the truth, there's party A, there's party B (e-enemies of Party A).
One of the parties is always aligned with the truth but they'd never be on the same page as the other party.

For example, idowu and BABE! had a fight/heated argument on a thread earlier on today. . . on another thread later in the day, if BABE! sees that idowu is supporting an argument (even if it's the truth), BABE! would prefer to go against idowu.

It's always me vs. you. Most opinions on here are not genuine. They're laced with emotions.

Wagbayi!!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:

she's has the audacity to request that threads be closed, when she was the one that opened many threads telling us how siena, inspired, fhemmy and co were all gunning to have a piece of her toto.

See all the fine handsome men she's accusing of sexual harassment.

How on earth would all these fine men consider u

Pls Wunmi Allen ,I will advice u put a stop to all these sexual harassment allegations, it is becoming irritating,

u are OLD and worn out, Ur toto has got no bearing again and u know it, all the men u mentioned above will puke if u even DREAM of opening ur legs for them .

- - - - - - - -

For the records Wunmi Allen this is what u look like, just incase u've forgotten.

- - - - - - Take a look @ ur armpits See how disgusting they are

How much more the rubbish u call a TOTO.

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Sharrap joor! Abi u sef dey bid for Iya punny ni? undecided undecidedEgbe! tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Ok, this guy is a comedian. bwahahahahaha grin grin.... what d heck does that even mean? grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

See all the fine handsome men she's accusing of sexual harassment.

How on earth would all these fine men consider u

Pls Wunmi Allen ,I will advice u put a stop to all these sexual harassment allegations, it is becoming irritating,

u are OLD and worn out, Ur toto has got no bearing again and u know it, all the men u mentioned above will puke if u even DREAM of opening ur legs for them .

- - - - - - - -

For the records Wunmi Allen this is what u look like, just incase u've forgotten.

- - - - - - Take a look @ ur armpits See how disgusting they are

How much more the rubbish u call a TOTO.

Rooooney! Stop it! Chill na! Hanhan? Abeg modify ya post joor! angry
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

i am here for justice......
the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing......(edmund burke). "e no concern me, e no concern my family" is the reason 2 men would marry in your church.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing......(edmund burke). "e no concern me, e no concern my family" is the reason 2 men would marry in your church.
Lmfao! Dis guy dey craze o! Damn!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing......edmund burke. "e no concern me, e no concern my family" is the reason 2 men would marry in your church.

Hello Justice mosafejo...leave all the parties to settle their issues and be an observer! As it is, the woman is doing all within her means to sort her shiit.

There is someone known as odiaero in the other thread who owes millions and doesn't give a flying fucck.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
@idowuogbo

why should he modify his posts??

after all, it was wunmi that came here to tell the whole world the full details of her ''escapades'' with these men. telling us how it was well ochestrated plot by all of them undecided telling us how she took inspired's name to a pastor to ''check him out'' as a potential suitor, only to be warned by the pastor that she should be careful. undecided which right thinking person exposes such stuff online, eh? undecided

any shame and ridicle she is getting is self-inflicted. she brought it all on herself. all she had to do was reply her debtors, pay them and keep her mouth shut !

what was her aim of opening the numerous threads?

do you know the havoc she must have done on the marriages/relationships of these men

if i was siena's wife, i would have had his head on the chopping board after seeing that thread. same for fhemmy and inspired. undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
I warned that this would happen but we choose to trust this serial unrepentant scam artist called Wunmi Allen. She has no funds to off set her big debts(Aigbe),so she threw a smoke screen by off setting the smaller debts(Wylout and Hisbobo) in order for us to take our eyes off the ball while she bought herself some time and relief before she executed plan C.
This woman eats,lives and breathes scams-it is her livelyhood.
I warned she would employ every dirty trick in the book-se.xual harrrassment to hacking her account to blackmail to NOW assasination.
However I feel we should hold on till April 8th,since Aigbe who is the victim has accepted to wait till this date.
@ All, I refuse to accept Ifyalways,Debosky, and CC are apologists for scammers,rather they are trying to see that the objective of the thread is achieved and Aigbe recieves his money. They are respected members of NL community and should be given their due respect and not lumped with criminal minded individuals like shopclue,Tpia@ and bbfever.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby: @idowuogbo

after all, it was wunmi that came here to tell the whole world the full details of her ''escapades'' with these men. telling us how it was well ochestrated plot by all of them undecided

do you know the havoc she must have done on their marriages/relationships

if i was siena's wife, i would have had his head on the chopping board after seeing that thread. same for fhemmy and inspired.

So in what fvcking way is that Omowunmi Allen's fault??

She never insulted their wives!! The men deserve to take responsibility for their actions. She had a relationship with them and so what?? Is that what makes it right for the kid to insult her??

Women like you forget that the same kid you are encouraging to talk to her like that is going to talk to you like that someday. What does her armpit or her poosie have to do with paying Aigbe. Your post made no sense, pls let's learn to respect our fellow women.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Hello Justice mosafejo...leave all the parties to settle their issues and be an observer! As it is, the woman is doing all within her means to sort her shiit.

after 4 yrs?
what an achievement! that your head that has the exact shape of an okada seat must have been put under a spell by madam kingy kingy.

There is someone known as odiaero in the other thread who owes millions and doesn't give a flying fucck.

i have asked shopclue to let me artificially inseminate her with odiaero's semën. their product would be a designer baby............in the art of scamming!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby: @idowuogbo

after all, it was wunmi that came here to tell the whole world the full details of her ''escapades'' with these men. telling us how it was well ochestrated plot by all of them undecided telling us how she took inspired's name to a pastor to ''check him out'' as a potential suitor, only to be warned by the pastor that she should be careful. undecided which right thinking person exposes such stuff online, eh? undecided

any shame and ridicle she is getting is self-inflicted. she brought it all on herself. all she had to do was reply her debtors, pay them and keep her mouth shut !

what was her aim of opening the numerous threads?

do you know the havoc she must have done on the marriages/relationships of these men

if i was siena's wife, i would have had his head on the chopping board after seeing that thread. same for fhemmy and inspired. undecided

Bomboclart!!!!! For real? shocked shocked

U can't dine wiv d devil and go scot free o! Lailai! Impossicant! Ogun ti baje o! Repercussions don dey menu. Iya Allen, e pele o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.