Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36799 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Una bad o! Lm f ao!!!

Do u have big ikebe cheesy
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Mr Rooneyboy the wise! Was expecting your Rants!
Madam odunnu no vex! Was typing in a hurry ooh! At Madam ID! I believe that joining issues or insulting you is not worth it so I won't!
Good! Now smile...Mr double standard. tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Do u have big ikebe cheesy
U get big blokos? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get big blokos? undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Madam Id! Are you saying I have double standards for pointing out the foolish act of sending death threats to somebody on a matter that is already heated? Or do you support the issue of death threats whether imaginary or otherwise?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Mr Rooneyboy the wise! Was expecting your Rants!
Madam odunnu no vex! Was typing in a hurry ooh! At Madam ID! I believe that joining issues or insulting you is not worth it so I won't!

I'm really sorry if I got u upset bro , pls do forgive me, the whole thing is just getting me angry .
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Madam Id! Are you saying I have double standards for pointing out the foolish act of sending death threats to somebody on a matter that is already heated? Or do you support the issue of death threats whether imaginary or otherwise?
Mr man, stop vibrating on top matter wey u no get proof mehn! Wait o, na alt account I dey follow talk? shocked shocked shocked I suspect dis guy, identify ya self. angry tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi Wylot!!!!! Are u h-enjoying ya chicken change? cheesy cheesy Wey my percentage na angry
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
2jideofor: This the problem of using BB. Many people dont know how to effectively use the phone they carry around....
I was stunned to see a bread seller( lady) using the same Bold 5 BIG chics dey carry around as alpha and omega...

Odunnu:
Write in English and with English alphabets

those bb fonts make me blehhh
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:

we asked for proof of this
Only one person's account and you are running with this
If you have evidence of this, then let us know

Remember bbfever also said he had evidence of the car being car 3 weeks ago and he would not share
it was wash

#ExhibitDust
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Madam ID, U take style no answer my question Sha.
If something is wrong let us say so! Not becuase we are angry doesn't mean we should forget ourselves!
If Death threats were issued, IT IS WRONG! And I think the so called MODS and scambusters should address it!
There are lines in dispute resolution and some have been crossed! Threat to Life na another matter entirely! I do not support violence as well as scam but we should all act within the law!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Madam ID, U take style no answer my question Sha.
If something is wrong let us say so! Not becuase we are angry doesn't mean we should forget ourselves!
If Death threats were issued, IT IS WRONG! And I think the so called MODS and scambusters should address it!
There are lines in dispute resolution and some have been crossed! Threat to Life na another matter entirely! I do not support violence as well as scam but we should all act within the law!
U b abe bridge lawyer? Without proof, we can't do shyte niggah! Gerrit now? If u gats proof, post it or hush it! Hian! All dis back and forth bickering, den send u? To u it's wrong, to me I don't give a flying akara if I no see proof. U copy? undecided undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
Infact scrap dat!!!! D same woman wey post pics of packaging wey she label herself na hin I go believe? U must b high on guguru.

6 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: Infact scrap dat!!!! D same woman wey post pics of packaging wey she label herself na hin I go believe? U must b high on guguru.

grin grin grin grin grin

*falls off my chair*

*gets up*

*wipes my eye*

*reads post again*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*falls off my chair again*

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Wylout: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hi Wylot!!!!! Are u h-enjoying ya chicken change? cheesy cheesy Wey my percentage na angry

Na puff puff and Zobo i buy oh!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wylout:

Na puff puff and Zobo i buy oh!
Lmfao! Na so! Thou which God has blessed,let no man curse. Nothing do u! God pass dem! Enjoy ya money jare! grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Madam ID, chill with the insults! Can't remember insulting you so insulting me doesn't cut it!
My problem with most people here is: can't somebody have a decent conversation without the use of insults?
You asked for Proof of the death threat? Why should she post it here?
With this kind of attitude of most people here A̶̲̥̅♏ sure someone will shout that it is a Hoax!
Left to me there are many ways of dealing with issues but witchhunting and insulting everybody with a different opinion doesn't work! You might shout all day but we can ask ourselves if the strategy is working?
Madam Id, I have no beef with you, but I think we should cut some slack here! Death threats were allegedly issued what steps were taken to confirm if they were true? Some things shouldn't be brushed aside becuase we feel she has wronged Aigbe!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by vanbonattel: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Madam ID, chill with the insults! Can't remember insulting you so insulting me doesn't cut it!
My problem with most people here is: can't somebody have a decent conversation without the use of insults?
With this kind of attitude of most people here A̶̲̥̅♏ sure someone will shout that it is a Hoax!
Left to me there are many ways of dealing with issues but witchhunting and insulting everybody with a different opinion doesn't work! You might shout all day but we can ask ourselves if the strategy is working?
Madam Id, I have no beef with you, but I think we should cut some slack here! Death threats were allegedly issued what steps were taken to confirm if they were true? Some things shouldn't be brushed aside becuase we feel she has wronged Aigbe!

Provide proof or jump into the lagoon, shopclue is a cheap crook, thats all you keep reminding us everytime you open your anus, sorry mouth.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Mr man, I hate epistles mehn...Listen, if I type 10lines, reply me wiv 5lines. Jeez! All dis eze goes to school over wetin? U can't force ur beliefs down my throat o! Arghhhhh! Dis ya preachings over death threat get as it b o! Dude, confess! Na u send am? U hia asking about steps, steps ko jumps ni! As u don claim say u b pokulowo e lawyer, contact Madam and take ya steps. As for moi, my eye clear wella! D jazz olofin no near my kaka. U dey feel my phoney? undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by vanbonattel: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rooneyboy(m), van bonattel, surveyProf(m), i., 4everGod1, eleven(m) and 3 guest(s)[b]

Welcome sir, are we expecting another round of comedy tonight?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Madam Id, na wetin I dey ask U since? Y u no wan believe say threats were made? Or wetin sef?
Let's be fair to both sides here ooh!
Van bonatelli! Your comment wasn't called for but I will overlook same.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Madam Id, na wetin I dey ask U since? Y u no wan believe say threats were made? Or wetin sef?
Ok sir, someone made a threat what do you want us to do about it.also note that More than 50000 people have read the thread opened by her and aigbe. I have being threathened by cultist before so what is the big deal not to talk of faceless people that sent an empty threat letter.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
Mr man are u ok? Na by force? I no wan belong/believe o! Jeez! Who send u? God of iron or soap? I won't warn u again o! D next time u cough nonsense, na d God dat answereth by fire I go send make he roast u. rubbish!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
So in what fvcking way is that Omowunmi Allen's fault??

She never insulted their wives!! The men deserve to take responsibility for their actions. She had a relationship with them and so what?? Is that what makes it right for the kid to insult her??

Women like you forget that the same kid you are encouraging to talk to her like that is going to talk to you like that someday. What does her armpit or her poosie have to do with paying Aigbe. Your post made no sense, pls let's learn to respect our fellow women.
....an apologist or a feminist

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
back2sender: Below is missfendi words on marble about ifyalways

Qoute
ifyalways is a SPAMMER: see ifyalways plead below (find it under ifyalways profile) begging people to give knowledge on how to create 150 email addresses a day!! she's the spammer

ifyalways: Hello house,Please how do i create bulk email addresses,say like 150 per day?I dont mean sending bulk mails oo,creating new email addresses in bulk.
Thanks

Unquote

If you replace the P with C , na u sabi

She and Wunmi Allen are just like the story, between the chicken and the egg which is more important

I've always suspected that @ifyalways is shady; I've always known she's a suspicious character. There is the need to investigate this because spamming is as much a crime as scamming. No wonder she supports WA...I have to get to the bottom of this.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
At biolabee!
Let us ask ourselves who was the fool to send the death threats? (Not saying I have seen it) but what was the motive?
I believe that: Never Ever give anybody ɑ̤̈̊ reason †☺ give you an escuse!

My friend will you shaaaraaap! This Lagos-based accountant calling himself a lawyer. You disgust me with your comments. How do you know for sure there was in deed any death threats sent to her? Or how come.you are so sure? Nincompoop!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:

OMG! Can you just shut it for once! Or must I shut it for you! You will be doing this thread a very big favour by keeping mute. Thank you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
You think you have the license to open your smelly,loud but useless and uncouth e-mouth at people and go free?Because you are who?
Na today,tonight,you sign your obituary.
Bring it on,I double dare you.Senseless swine trying to assume the role of a daniel.

Look who is getting to the root of the matter?a daft,demented,soul? The privilege of the internet and free forum. cheesy

Bring it on oh

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
The seriously iidiotic Fxking has suddenly gone mute?You wanted to run your mouth abi?Ok,the clown has gone to try hacking my account and reading up my post history?
You aint seen nothing yet.Do you need help,Fvctard?

I dey wait you and those wey send you and while at it,I am investigating your profound stoopidy and cure defying dullness of mind.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Besides being useless as a douchebag,absolutely clueless like a dead rat this nld self appointed judge is also a coward? cheesy
Come na,come run your diarrhea infested,gutter mouth.

Don't tell me you want to appear when I've logged out.Be rest assured that every single of your mis-yarning with my username would be treated whenever i log in.That's a promise.

You done investigating your smelly anu.s yet or you need help?thick-headed beast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.