Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36798 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Wow!! Never seen ifyalways like this....interesting! grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Joeblis(m): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2013
I said it,she has succecded in turning you guys against yourselves..so better stop this hualage of insult and concerntrate on the matter at hand
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by lightheart(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Joeblis: I said it,she has succecded in turning you guys against yourselves..so better stop this hualage of insult and concerntrate on the matter at hand

I'm telling u mehn!!!
@Ify, bikonu. Gbaghaara. Biko...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: The seriously iidiotic Fxking has suddenly gone mute?You wanted to run your mouth abi?Ok,the clown has gone to try hacking my account and reading up my post history?
You aint seen nothing yet.Do you need help,Fvctard?

I dey wait you and those wey send you and while at it,I am investigating your profound stoopidy and cure defying dullness of mind.

Your blood pressure is already off the charts because you are being gradually exposed abi, rest assured I'm just getting started. You think I'm here to exchange words with a broken record? Just keep running your mouth like a spoilt tap, your exposure will amaze everybody in here because they will know who you truly are and why you always align with suspicious characters.

So please go on regurgitating trash like a ruminant while I go to work on your spamming ar-se. A spammer who supports a scammer is no surprise - birds of a feather. A scammer needs a spammer to advertise and send out the message, once a prey is lured into their trap, the scammer moves in for the kill. It's like an assembly line where division of labour makes work easier and faster. So why should I be surprised when you go on and on in suport of scammers.

This thread is about Aigbe's money so your attempt to derail will be resisted. Your exposure will be on another thread - wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Seriously, this FXKing is deluded. All your rants from thread to thread, what have come out of them. You go about labelling people simply because they do not agree with your style of doing things. I said it pages back, you're sooo immature! You going this route with forum members, who even a blind person could see are not scammers, is very pathetic. Guy, get a life!

And yes, you may go ahead and label me also! Thank you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2013
meerah25:

Who the hell care's about your trash? You disgust me . .argggg need to throw out,zip the gutten hole u call mouth,piss off dirty hacker. . .whats the different between A Scamer nd hacker?f**king criminal.

This pathetic poly product again? Were you not advised on the other thread to go back to school? Please stop embarrassing yourself with such grammar.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2013
r231:

Bros...........I told you to leave this woman out of this

Can you stop this now.....SERIOUSLY undecided undecided
Bross................but didnt you notice she started it by calling me out? Have you ever seen me make any form of reference to her prior to her calling me out? And why didnt you caution her when she insulted me and called me names for no apparent reason?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Whoopie:
Ignored!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2013
r231:

Let it go pls

Ok.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Osyxcel(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Whoopie:

You should take your own silly advice, and learn to overlook things that distract from your work. What manner of 'men' are these that just cannot stay focused!

E don do, no vex....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Ok. I see you've stopped.
Lets move on biko, respecting the stand of others.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Dear FX good for stepping down
Please don't let anyone aggravate you
Your focus just as anyone else is aieromon's dough

This distraction has a master mind and that should be the focus
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by meerah25(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2013
meerah25:

immature maroon keep crawling into people system. . .keep up wit ur skill. .soonest u ll find ursef in jail. . .f*a*g
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Lmfao! See parament o! Hahahaha!

Fx, Chillax u hia? Dats my boy! cheesy
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: edited but noted.

Thanks
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2013
^and? Mstewww! Keep adding petrol u hia?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2013
i.:
just saw this online,
http://news.yahoo.com/u-computer-hacker-gets-3-1-2-years-015606948--finance.html

whose data was stolen here on Nairaland?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
I would like to apologize for the brief skirmish, it's a distraction which we dont need in here. So, again, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2013
meerah25:

immature maroon keep crawling into people system. . .keep up wit ur skill. .soonest u ll fine ursef in jail. . .gay

As for you....catch up with you on the other thread. This thread is about Aigbe's money and your level of intelligence prevents you from understanding what is brewing in here let alone putting it down in writing. So we dont need you to derail this honourable thread.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Whoopie: Seriously, this FXKing is deluded. All your rants from thread to thread, what have come out of them. You go about labelling people simply because they do not agree with your style of doing things. I said it pages back, you're sooo immature! You going this route with forum members, who even a blind person could see are not scammers, is very pathetic. Guy, get a life!

If he was that good Odiaero would have been caught by now,empty threats everywhere! cheesy
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Odunnu:
I hope I wont have to advice/caution you again, Sir.
No more of this scam tag on Ify and debosky.
Tone down on your language as well, please. The insults are becoming embarrasing too.
Biko. Stop.

In as much as I understand your concern and respect your opinion, it bothers me as to why you didnt find the need to caution her when she was insulting and calling me all sorts of names with no provocation at all. She even went as far as making reference to my mother, but for some reason I'm the one who should tone down. Hope it has nothing to do with sisterhood. Anyways, back to the topic and no more bickering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.