Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,680 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36795 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bomboclart!!!!! For real? shocked shocked

U can't dine wiv d devil and go scot free o! Lailai! Impossicant! Ogun ti baje o! Repercussions don dey menu. Iya Allen, e pele o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

iya allen using the life-long traditional method to find husband @ 40!
cheiiii - i fail to see how this woman can even make a good wife. the width of her mouth is bigger than a full grown alligator. madam kingy kingy!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
So in what fvcking way is that Omowunmi Allen's fault??

She never insulted their wives!! The men deserve to take responsibility for their actions. She had a relationship with them and so what?? Is that what makes it right for the kid to insult her??

Women like you forget that the same kid you are encouraging to talk to her like that is going to talk to you like that someday. What does her armpit or her poosie have to do with paying Aigbe. Your post made no sense, pls let's learn to respect our fellow women.
Respect u say? Lmfso! dis child got jokes.So producing her pics on request is right in your books abi? Mstewww! Oro run run.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

after 4 yrs?
what an achievement! that your head that has the exact shape of an okada seat must have been put under a spell by madam kingy kingy.

i have asked shopclue to let me artificially inseminate her with odiaero's semën. their product would be a designer baby............in the art of scamming!

When then?

Are they not having a headway now? before you brought you head like speed boat into it as if you are the one owed.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

i am here for justice......
the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing......(edmund burke). "e no concern me, e no concern my family" is the reason 2 men would marry in your church.

If you are here for justice, then your actions should aid the repayment of aigbe's debt and not hinder it.

Like I said, I am not interested in repeating the same rants that have gone on for ages here - for aigbe's sake, my aim is for shopclue to stay the course and proceed with the refund as planned.

If what you want is a public crucifixion of shopclue, that is your prerogative - all I ask is that your crusade doesn't hinder aigbe's refund. April 8th is not that far away.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
A so called international business woman that cannot pay a debt of 900k? Must we expect a car to be sold before she will pay Aigbe her money? and for her supporters kindly assist her by lending her the money since you all feel she is innocent so that she can pay Aigbe.

What has this coutry turned to? people just dont want to say the truth the way it is.I can imagine the pain aigbe N Co went tru because of her.

Have her supporters considered the time cost of her holding Aigbe n co for such a long time? When pple that are enligtened that should stand for justice n fairness comes here and play the devils advocate then iam not surprised why nigeria is in such a state today- Dog eat dog everywhere u go.

She is not in a position to give conditions because she is the guilty party here, rather she should show some humility and apologise and find a way to settle with her debtors amicably. I love the advise given by Chair cover but she keeps repeating the same mistake at her old age when her mate don be granny.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
BABE!:

. . . very far from being a joke. That's how NL works. On a thread, there's the truth, there's party A, there's party B (e-enemies of Party A).
One of the parties is always aligned with the truth but they'd never be on the same page as the other party.

For example, idowu and BABE! had a fight/heated argument on a thread earlier on today. . . on another thread later in the day, if BABE! sees that idowu is supporting an argument (even if it's the truth), BABE! would prefer to go against idowu.

It's always me vs. you. Most opinions on here are not genuine. They're laced with emotions.
Then I am still in kindergaten in Nairaland school.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

cheiiii - i fail to see how this woman can even make a good wife. the width of her mouth is bigger than a full grown alligator. madam kingy kingy!
Post a picture of yourself at ur current age and let's see if u look any better...online warrior!

@ All: Her looks isn't going to get Aigbe paid. If y'all really care about her supposed victims, do something productive about it and stop running ur uncouth mouth. You ain't any different undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Then I am still in kindergaten in Nairaland school.
grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

When then?

Are they not having a headway now? before you brought you head like speed boat into it as if you are the one owed.
O ti to o!!!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

If you are here for justice, then your actions should aid the repayment of aigbe's debt and not hinder it.

Like I said, I am not interested in repeating the same rants that have gone on for ages here - for aigbe's sake, my aim is for shopclue to stay the course and proceed with the refund as planned.

If what you want is a public crucifixion of shopclue, that is your prerogative - all I ask is that your crusade doesn't hinder aigbe's refund. April 8th is not that far away.

Better person, take this ULTRA GBAM go cool body. You make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
When then?

which stüpid headway?
have you seen her last rejoinders? she has said she's no longer cooperating with any of her creditors.....which means she is not interested in paying again. she's brining her attorneys and a district judge into it henceforth - this was after she promised she would pay up by april the 8th.

if you want to get into shopclue's knickers - i can give you the blueprint to achieve it. publicly sucking on her labia is the wrong way to get there. if you don't believe me, ask 4everGod1 or bbfever. they have been dismissed like a used tampax!

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
O ti to o!!!!!

Oseeee jare..

In other words, r231 told me you have nice ikebe...how about we collabo?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
So in what fvcking way is that Omowunmi Allen's fault??

She never insulted their wives!! The men deserve to take responsibility for their actions. She had a relationship with them and so what?? Is that what makes it right for the kid to insult her??

Women like you forget that the same kid you are encouraging to talk to her like that is going to talk to you like that someday. What does her armpit or her poosie have to do with paying Aigbe. Your post made no sense, pls let's learn to respect our fellow women.

I will assume u are mentally challenged.

*u are pardoned *

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^Grow up!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
4 new pages since my last visit. Una dey try.
Has the control number plus question and answer been given? If no, then I no read.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Oseeee jare..

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Oseeee jare..

Sho gbadun? undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
Post a picture of yourself at ur current age and let's see if u look any better...online warrior!

you must be high on obafaiye's pubic hair!
post my pic so shopclue can take my picture to her community leader in the village to cast a spell on me? i would pass....... we don't even know where you stand in this - you have been acting like a deranged pharisee since the genesis of this saga.

debosky:

this woman does not have any money to pay - stop being gullible!

you really think she's got money to pay? let's have a bet.....shopclue will not pay aigbe on the april 8 2013 and she wouldn't have paid by the 8th of april 2023. £200 bet, right now!!!

april 8th? i laugh in debosky.
as we speak, shopclue is in a printing mill designing her fake obituary to shake off her creditors. you people don't even know who you are holding a brief for. you are aiding and abetting the most devious and the most diabolical mind that has ever set foot on the forum!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oya o! Deborah! Make we bet, £300.

Anymore baba Ijebu players in da house? grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
To be honest,insulting her wont give aigbe his money. Surveyprof had some plans back then but it got halted by the 4evergod claiming car was on its way. I do understand what aigbe is going through as he has no choice than to wait till April 8.

Its bbfever/4evergod that amazes me a lot. The douchebag is silent now. Editing your own post wont save you. Your Oga at the top can run but you 4evergod no get anywhere to go.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Sky-walker:
To be honest,insulting her wont give aigbe his money. Surveyprof had some plans back then but it got halted by the 4evergod claiming car was on its way. I do understand what aigbe is going through as he has no choice than to wait till April 8.

Its bbfever/4evergod that amazes me a lot. The douchebag is silent now. Editing your own post wont save you. Your Oga at the top can run but you 4evergod no get anywhere to go.

pampering her or sucking on her nipples won't give aigbe his money either. let's stop blaming her nonchalance attitude on what people are posting here. she had been owing since 2009. no one attacked her for 4 years, why didn't she pay then?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

pampering her or sucking on her nipples won't give aigbe his money either. let's stop blaming her nonchalance attitude on what people are posting here. she had been owing since 2009. no one attacked her for 4 years, why didn't she pay then?

I understand.i am not saying the insult should stop because i feel she still deserves the insult.I am thinking besides the insult,if anyone can come out with a plan to nail her.A couple of days in jail wont be bad.Maybe taking her to the press. I understand how ridiculous it has been,begging her to repay money she scammed from people.Its like going on the Jeremy Kyle show and people given you a round of applause because lie detectors says you have not cheated on your spouse and you jumping for joy
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:
this woman does not have any money to pay - stop being gullible!

And you know this how? undecided

you really think she's got money to pay? let's have a bet.....shopclue will not pay aigbe on the april 8 2013 and she wouldn't have paid by the 8th of april 2023. £200 bet, right now!!!

Why should I bet? I don't have anything to prove - since you're also interested in justice, transfer the £200 to aigbe, I'm sure he'd appreciate while he waits for his full refund.

april 8th? i laugh in debosky.
as we speak, shopclue is in a printing mill designing her fake obituary to shake off her creditors. you people don't even know who you are holding a brief for. you are aiding and abetting the most devious and the most diabolical mind that has ever set foot on the forum!

I have aided and abetted no one - I want aigbe to get his money back and if I see something potentially hindering that refund, I'll seek to have it removed.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

And you know this how? undecided

Why should I bet? I don't have anything to prove - since you're also interested in justice, transfer the £200 to aigbe, I'm sure he'd appreciate while he waits for his full refund.

I have aided and abetted no one - I want aigbe to get his money back and if I see something potentially hindering that refund, I'll seek to have it removed.

cus if the funds are available, she wont be waiting to ship/sell a car before paying the man

dats all grin

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^ Ok sir. grin

She intends to have funds to pay by the 8th would be a better description?

Let's give her room to do as she has indicated - that's not too much to ask.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
r231:

cus if the funds are available, she wont be waiting to ship/sell a car before paying the man

dats all grin

May ur Days be long .
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
r231:

dats all grin
This car we are waiting for, was it a gift? Didn't she buy it with money? Why didn't she just wire the money?
I do not even know how this woman thinks.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

I understand.i am not saying the insult should stop because i feel she still deserves the insult.I am thinking besides the insult,if anyone can come out with a plan to nail her.A couple of days in jail wont be bad.Maybe taking her to the press. I understand how ridiculous it has been,begging her to repay money she scammed from people.Its like going on the Jeremy Kyle show and people given you a round of applause because lie detectors says you have not cheated on your spouse and you jumping for joy
lmfaooo! werey po gan o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

Wow! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
If I may ask where did she say she will not pay? All I can remember her saying this morning was she is not cooperating with Nairaland because of the alleged invasion of privacy and death threats! That Aigbe should henceforth contact her lawyer who will Handle the issue? Or did I get the wrong message?
Shouting and Hounding people leads to that kind of reaction(ultra defensive mode)! Fingers crossed April 8th would be met!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
i.:
If I may ask where did she say she will not pay? All I can remember her saying this morning was she is not cooperating with Nairaland because of the alleged invasion of privacy and death threats! T[b]hat Aigbe should henceforth contact her lawyer[/b] who will Handle the issue? Or did I get the wrong message?
Shouting and Hounding people leads to that kind of reaction(ultra defensive mode)! Fingers crossed April 8th would be met!
which lawyer? 4verwerey/damof00l/cholerafever? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.