Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36794 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
@debosky

you do not seem to understand that this madam does not understand how to deal with issues in a civil manner. if she did, things wont never have gone to this level. after all, before her victims came here to open up, they had sent her several emails, called her, asked people to intervene on her behalf. . . . yet she refused to pay back a dime.

i dont understand what is so hard in explaining to people that she is in serious financial difficulty, apologise and then come up with a feasible payment plan? if she had done so right from the start, she would have paid off aigbe's money in full by now.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

stop lying to us , you tasmanian devil! why would anyone send death threats to you? must it come to this just because you cannot afford to pay your debt? show us the pics of the envelopes of the death threats, the postal stamps and the contents of the letter. you cannot lie your way out of this!

idiotic woman - you must think you are speaking to illiterates here.....for anyone to access your credit information, they need your full names, social security number, date of birth and your last known address in the last 3-4 years. i doubt any of those information has been let out on this forum, you are such a pathological liar.

shut the fück up, you scamming peasant! if there's any justice in the world, the rest of your life would be 5 times as miserable as what job suffered in the hands of satan. you 2-faced hypocritical halfwit!

it shall not be well with you. you are a fraudulent twit! if you have no money to pay, be honest about it and say so. stop making up baseless allegations to excuse the fact that you cannot pay. this is what a destitute would do.......thank God the whole world has seen the depth of you as a big time scammer.......

i cannot see the difference!
you kept flip-flopping like the pendulum. in 2009, you said she had the hallmark of a scammer. in the past few weeks, you have accused virtually everyone that they are biased against her and you generally defended her. how are you not a scam apologist?

civil? how can you be civil with a woman who has been owing for 4 years? why not ask the whole nairaland community to fast and pray on her behalf to ensure prompt payment. just wait till 8th of april. i would personally put up a thread in your name. a scammer and her apologists are all the same. if you encourage scam, you are a scammer. debosky, you and your cohorts encouraged shopclue up to this point. each fat wing she has developed till today is as a result of the cool words you have all written in her defence!

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + likes kiss
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

Do you mistake me for bbfever or someone else? I am no apologist and I stand by what I say - no need for airbrushing or photoshopping.

I seek what (I think) everyone else seeks - aigbe's refund. If attempting to be civil while trying to achieve that 'dents' my reputation, then so be it. Let everyone act as they deem appropriate.
So, na we no dey civil abi. I suspect you might even be worse than 4everGod1. At least he never hid his true intent while he was alive, but as for you....you remind me of a chameleon..
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby: @debosky
you do not seem to understand that this madam does not understand how to deal with issues in a civil manner. if she did, things wont never have gone to this level. after all, before her victims came here to open up, they had sent her several emails, called her, asked people to intervene on her behalf. . . . yet she refused to pay back a dime.

i dont understand what is so hard in explaining to people that she is in serious financial difficulty, apologise and then come up with a feasible payment plan? if she had done so right from the start, she would have paid off aigbe's money in full by now.

I do realise shopclue has had her shortcomings, and I have mentioned them in previous posts. However, I don't see any logic in continue to repeat what has been said countless times already.

Since we cannot go back in time to change past events, my focus is simple - how do we move from where we are now to achieving a resolution? Clearly engaging in an ongoing verbal battle is not going to move things forward.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

I do realise shopclue has had her shortcomings, and I have mentioned them in previous posts. However, I don't see any logic in continue to repeat what has been said countless times already.

Since we cannot go back in time to change past events, my focus is simple - how do we move from where we are now to achieving a resolution? Clearly engaging in an ongoing verbal battle is not going to move things forward.
what do you think is the way forward with this inconsistency in shopclue attitude. everything seems to be going normal with people being on her even including me and all of a sudden she started steering things up.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Most of the posts have been deleted so i"ll just comment based on whats available.

@Wumi,I told you before and would repeat again,The only person you owe and explanation is Aigbe.I know its hard to ignore the harsh comments but you should really or better still come back for them when you've settled with Aigbe.Aigbe cannot be punished for the sins of nld railway gang who have taken residence on this thread.Again,if this was settled btw you and Aigbe amicably offline,it would not have gotten to this point.I beg you,ignore this thread till 8th of April.Aigbe did not ask for war,i did not see that on this thread,don't go to war with him. ejor .The focus and initial game plan stands.Close this once and for all.You have started on a good note already.

@All,while we keep pouring fuel and pushing Wumi to do her worst,let us put ourselves in Aigbe's shoes unless na Aigbe send una lipsrsealed would the noise making and name calling bring Aigbe's money. If Wumi decides today not to pay,what can you do to her ? What happened to Nnneka and inspired thread after all the noise making? lets not mourn more than the bereaved.April 8th is just by the corner.

Wumi,I implore you once more to keep on track.Aigbe does not deserve this. sad
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
debosky:

pampering her has not moved things forward as well as you can see - so what's exactly your point? this issue has been going on 4 years now, what makes you think your soothing words and your "voltron" methods would make her pay? i mean look at the person you are defending.......a career fraudster! i would be eternally embarrassed to be associated with such a scumbag, but then i am not surprised. voltron debosky - the defender of sanitary pad wearers.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ifyalways: GBAM!!

All some people do is write meaningless-unproductive epistles on the thread insulting the woman. If ur post ain't bringing anything new to the table, I see no difference between you and a "scam apologist" undecided

*continues brushing with chewing stick*
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:
i cannot see the difference!
you kept flip-flopping like the pendulum. in 2009, you said she had the hallmark of a scammer. in the past few weeks, you have accused virtually everyone that they are biased against her and you generally defended her. how are you not a scam apologist?

civil? how can you be civil with a woman who has been owing for 4 years? why not ask the whole nairaland community to fast and pray on her behalf to ensure prompt payment. just wait till 8th of april. i would personally put up a thread in your name. a scammer and her apologists are all the same. if you encourage scam, you are a scammer. debosky, you and your cohorts encouraged shopclue up to this point. each fat wing she has developed till today is as a result of the cool words you have all written in her defence!
I dont see any difference between a scammer and his/her apologist - one commits the crime while the other aid and abets.

debosky, tpia@, bbfever/damogul/4everGid1,ifyalways and shopclue are all thesame if you ask me.And I'm always ready to take on this bunch anyday; they are the reason I'm here. Cant wait for the tagging to start.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

pampering her has not moved things forward as well as you can see - so what's exactly your point? this issue has been going on 4 years now, what makes you think your soothing words and your "volton" methods would make her pay? i mean look at the person you are defending.......a career fraudster! i would be eternally embarrassed to be associated with such a scumbag, but then i am not surprised. voltron debosky - the defender of sanitary pad wearers.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: @ifyalways: GBAM!!

All some people do is write meaningless-unproductive epistles on the thread insulting the woman. If ur post ain't bringing anything new to the table, I see no difference between you and a "scam apologist" undecided

*continues brushing with chewing stick*
U can talk? Weren't u d one pasting her pictures all over d thread wen cougar requested for a pic? Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:

thank you. grin

i was laughing when i saw all the 'praises' being showered on our madam for paying wylot (without interest. . . after numerous rants, people intervening, etc).

you can see that she don change gear now grin

she's has the audacity to request that threads be closed, when she was the one that opened many threads telling us how siena, inspired, fhemmy and co were all gunning to have a piece of her toto.

and to think she had the nerve to drag seun into this. she used this website to snare the victims of her scam. . . . upsry, wylot, aigbe and co. . . . so it's only right that the same website is used to expose her and warn others to be careful of people like her.

900,000 naira (over $6,000) IS NOT CHICKEN CHANGE !

Fingers crossed till April 8.

@ bolded

(Qoute) (Report) 5243 Likes (Like)

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifyalways: If Wumi decides today not to pay,what can you do to her ? What happened to Nnneka and inspired thread after all the noise making?

where is nneka today and where is inspired?

inspired is having world class holidays, driving around town with his customnised G-wagon and his car business is booming. God has His way of dealing with people that cheat others !

i just googled her name. . . . . her name is still tagged with the scam ! undecided

so who is the loser? her or inspired?

I would want to believe that Aigbe has something up his sleeves. His silence and patience on this issue is scary. some people think and act like Cobras !

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Some ppl like to squeak bullsh1t......damage to an online reputation?!! mu ska ska ska ska grin grin This NL is too funny...

see as fly dey form Hulk Hogan grin grin Y'all should be comedians grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
The juju is working so says the woman.
@fxking: it is very wrong of you to include Debosky and Ifyalways in the same group as bbfever and Tpia.
While bbfever assumed mediator, it was obvious he hoped something would get to him and that blinded him. Tpia openly supported the woman.
But Chaircover, debosky and ifyalways tried to mediate even though they knew she was wrong and it was so Aigbe would be refunded.

I do not see the reason for this attack @coogar. Chill everybody.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:

Can you provide a link or a full name? There are too many Nigerians bearing Nneka
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Maybe one of her future suitors or prospective Maga googled her name and found out she is a scam artist and the guy decided to bail. She is now using her anger on Nairaland
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Like coogar would say....

April 8th would soon turn to July 4th grin grin grin

That is if you dont see shopclue's obituary poster before April 8th........Hahahahahahahahahaha

#BadtBoyCoogar
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
I do not see the reason for this attack @coogar. Chill everybody.

crime apologists motivate criminals to commit crime. they know people would fervently argue their cases or provide idiotic justifications. ever since this serial fraudster opened her can of worms, her apologists have generally picked on infidelity or sëxual advances of her customers rather than her own fraudulent ways. if she has another opportunity to do the same thing, she would do it - she has a van filled with people like her to support her fraudulent ways!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Sky-walker:
Maybe one of her future suitors or prospective Maga googled her name and found out she is a scam artist and the guy decided to bail. She is now using her anger on Nairaland

LOL, cheesy cheesy

LMAO
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please, let's not soil Debosky with oil...

Sir Debosky, you are a well respected personality here.

In a situation like this, being sentimental will not solve this problem...

This one way she dey make mouth...

Even most rugged criminals beg at gun point... What does that tell you? She thinks she is strong... No be so?

Oga coogar, please easy on Debosky... I understand you quite alright and i am still shocked that he too the position of a mediator in a case like this.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
funkybaby:

inspired is having world class holidays, driving around town with his customnised G-wagon and his car business is booming. God has His way of dealing with people that cheat others !

i just googled her name. . . . . her name is still tagged with the scam ! undecided
so who is the loser? her or inspired?

I would want to believe that Aigbe has something up his sleeves. His silence and patience on this issue is scary. some people think and act like Cobras !

from what i was told, nneka got convicted and she did community service - she didn't go scot free! with a criminal record, it would be difficult for her to seek employment.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ifyalways

please google her name yourself. the full story is on three other websites apart from Nairaland. check NVS undecided

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/56894-shocking-nigerian-forumite-allegedly-scams-another.html
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

the d-day is April 8th.
those people would be sorry they defended shopclue - i would do more damage to their reputations than the british media did jimmy saville. useless bunch of bandits!
I am so shaking and crying because come april 8th,Ifyalways online life would be killed and she would cease to exist online and offline.
Noisemakers don't move me.What you should concentrate on is making me pay that debt if Wumi fails come 8th April.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by timbros(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifyalways:
So i am Wumi,what are gonna do now?
Whats new?
Pick up your dumb face and clear off my face jor.Circus monkey.

You need to google her name again.That thread was deleted off nld's database.
The point is,Inspired forfeited that money or so most of us that screamed on that thread was led to believe and inspired moved on.Is Aigbe willing to let go of his money too?Is that even the best?
Would cursing her especially when she's set a deadline for re-payment bring out the money or is the curses/insults worth the money?

[b]She said april 8th,[/b]why dont we just give her benefit of doubt.Is that too hard to do?
Besides,what are we doing now? We are still waiting so what gives?

@ bolded:

Her last email to Aigbe suggests otherwise
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by lightheart(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
...and my people fight each
Same cause, yet they turn
Against each other.
Swords drawn, bottles broken

While the puppet master
Sits idly by,
rocking in a chair smiley
smiles and takes delight
in the chaos...

I'll stop
The simple question is how has/will the insults and counter insults
bring the 900K

Wunmi kickstarted the process of paying off these debts.
Aigbe's was scheduled for the 8th of April, 2013

Two things are involved
* she intends to also pay off Aigbe's debt too
OR
* the other payments were decoys and she never intended to pay Aigbe's.
900k is not a HOME VIDEO! We either wait for 8th, as Aigbe has appealed for.
OR keep cussing her away...

Label me a scam apologist or a scammer but I don speak my mind
and I go still speak more. You either love or hate me. Na peace or war. smiley

my2naira
Lightheart!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.