Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25286 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:04am On Mar 20, 2013
ifyalways: Does Blackpikin know about this thread and the new twist its taken? tongue

Ada,how do you walk on that shoe?Nwanne m egbukwala onwe gi.Is it comfy at all?

Nope blackpickini amaghi.
The shoe di comfortable... O diro bad. Just as long as I dont lean back lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

Nope blackpickini amaghi.
The shoe di comfortable... O diro bad. Just as long as I dont lean back lol

My point exactly
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:20am On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

My point exactly

I sent u an email oh
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Afam4eva(m): 5:04am On Mar 20, 2013
To most Nigerians, they've not achieved anything until they get married. It's common among ladies. The way they go about this marriage thingy will make you think it's a ticket to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by plendil: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva: To most Nigerians, they've not achieved anything until they get married. It's common among ladies. The way they go about this marriage thingy will make you think it's a ticket to heaven.

When in fact in a growing number of cases its actually the opposite.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva: To most Nigerians, they've not achieved anything until they get married. It's common among ladies. The way they go about this marriage thingy will make you think it's a ticket to heaven.

Too late brah, this thread has moved on. It's now about toasting and gagaesque shoes

tongue grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Too late brah, this thread has moved on. It's now about toasting and gagaesque shoes

tongue grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2013

It is common among men also. I feel like nigerians have to learn to stay married and stop worrying abt getting married all the time. There are to many cases of infidelity going on and it makes me sick to my stomach. Nigerian men need to step up!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

tongue grin

Who ask u? Mr I check ur thread every 4 dayz. Abeg no check am again
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

Who ask u? Mr I check ur thread every 5 dayz. Abeg no check am again

Madam I troll my thread to generate traffic

I am just helping you na
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Madam I troll my thread to generate traffic

I am just helping you na

THE WORDS I TYPED GOT TAMPERED WITH... DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT? do not help me i do not need your help thank u
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

THE WORDS I TYPED GOT TAMPERED WITH... DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT? do not help me i do not need your help thank u

as long as you dont call me names...
we are cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
why are you fighting na? take it easy.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
madam adabeke should be sent back to her village to cook prepare oha soup and pounded yam for her kinsmen.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

as long as you dont call me names...
we are cool
negro is not bad but hey u can offense if u want... just plz stop passing by... and i will greatly appreciate it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar: madam adabeke should be sent back to her village to cook prepare oha soup and pounded yam for her kinsmen.

i can cook very well thank you... but if u want taste the food u go pay. sweating is not free grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
obowunmi: why are you fighting na? take it easy.

i'm not fighting love
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make una free dis my babe naw undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff: Make una free dis my babe naw undecided
lool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
lool
Ada, do you have a phone that notifies you when you receive a new email?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:
Ada, do you have a phone that notifies you when you receive a new email?

no i don't. i know it sucks embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

no i don't. i know it sucks embarassed

That's quite sad undecided
How have you been living?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

i can cook very well thank you... but if u want taste the food u go pay. sweating is not free grin grin grin

I hope the kitchen is not the only place that you sweat... hope you have the necessary skills to sweat elsewhere. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
negro is not bad but hey u can offense if u want... just plz stop passing by... and i will greatly appreciate it

its a free land on nairaland
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
biola and ada sitting on a tree
k-i-ss-ing grin grin

e don do....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
obowunmi: biola and ada sitting on a tree
k-i-ss-ing grin grin

e don do....

abeg o grin cool
im cool like that
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
k-i-ss-ing grin grin

e don do....

give me wht u r smoking grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
k-i-ss-ing grin grin

e don do....

i can see with my third eye that adabeke would deliver twins for biolabee by christmas!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

I can see with my third eye that adabeke would deliver twins for biolabee by christmas!

u mean u will have kidz for him right?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

give me wht u r smoking grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

babe, you know say na me and you..... don't mind these people here to distract our love.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

i can see with my third eye that adabeke would deliver twins for biolabee by christmas!

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO!!!

u dey happy? mschewww angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19)

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.