Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,717 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25198 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by polokor60(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Two men mauling a lady in her own thread,come on guys you can do better than this. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
LordReed and Biola, abeg take it easy on the babe na?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

YOUR MUDA AND SISTERS. GO ASK UR MUDA HOW U WERE BORN? THEY ADOPTED UR AZZ BCUZ UR fADA USED HIS SPERM FOR MONEY RITUAL AND YOUR MODA HAD NO CHOICE USE HER MISUSE PUCCC OUTSIDE BUT INSTEAD THAT SHIT FELL OUT. IF U LOOK INSIDE UR PANTS RIGHT NOW U GO SEE SAY NA MAGGOTS FULL AM. YOUR PRICKKKK DON EXPIRE smiley

don't you wanna be married to me, your rich prince - pls act ladylike. Enough. angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi:

don't you wanna be married to me, your rich prince - pls act ladylike. Enough. angry angry angry

IN ORDER TO FIGHT A MAD MAN... U HAVE TO B MORE CRAZIER THAN THEM
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: u are truly a black hole that nothing good can come out of....

#wipe tongue

yes ive had enough fun for now.....

EVERYTIME OF GOODNESS OOZES FROM ME. I'M SO SUCH A SWEET PERSON THAT ONE CAN HAVE THE RUNS AFTER MEETING ME IN PERSON. I FEEL BAD FOR UR FUTURE CHILDREN. U WAN QUIT NOW NO COME BACK... SO I CAN SHOVE A STICK UP UR AZZ
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: au contraire... sparring with you is no fun
You conjure up an image of a shrieking harpy that is suffering from withdrawal symptoms

forktard

Check harpy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy
Ive lost interest here

U HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET.. CRAZE PASS CRAZE. POLYGAMIST!!!!!!!! I WISH I CAN MEET U IN PERSON SO I CAN SEND MY BRODAS TO CHOP UR HEAD OFFF. BIATCH
EVERYTHIN U TALK ... ODESHI BIATCH
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
madam, you fighting is unattractive.... pls e don do.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: madam, you fighting is unattractive.... pls e don do.

I HONESTLY DON'T CARE... SORRY. TELL THE MAN TO STOP NOT ME DARLING
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: madam, you fighting is unattractive.... pls e don do.

boss... leave am o
She will understand in due time
Shebi na marriage cause am open this thread... more threads to come

#AmOut...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

boss... leave am o
She will understand in due time
Shebi na marriage cause am open this thread... more threads to come

#AmOut...

obsess muchhhh!!!! u must love me. plz go away... i don't love u oh. damn i feel like vomiting angry angry angry
let me show u one of your wives

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ewwwww.

Gos forbis

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by polokor60(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

obsess muchhhh!!!! u must love me. plz go away... i don't love u oh. damn i feel like vomiting angry angry angry
let me show u one of your wives
just bury the hatchet and move on.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: Ewwwww.

Gos forbis

your vomiting the love u have for him... he is waiting for u in the bedroom... oh and many others. In[/sub]kevin harts voice you gonna[sub] learn today.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
polokor60: just bury the hatchet and move on.

y do u men alwayz attack the female... wht nonsesnse. y not tell him to stop. don't waist your time writing back. thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=biolabee]au contraire... sparring with you is no fun
You conjure up an image of a shrieking harpy that is suffering from withdrawal symptoms

forktard

abegi ur husband is waiting for you to celebrate your anniversary in the bedroom. he is going to put it on u today
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by polokor60(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

y do u men alwayz attack the female... wht nonsesnse. y not tell him to stop. don't waist your time writing back. thanks
you are far from what i meant.this thread of yours was quite interesting from the onset,he wanted to potray you in a negative image and you gave him all the time in the world to do that.if you had ignore him then he would have dissappeared like a vapour.sometimes silence is golden.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
polokor60: you are far from what i meant.this thread of yours was quite interesting from the onset,he wanted to potray you in a negative image and you gave him all the time in the world to do that.if you had ignore him then he would have dissappeared like a vapour.sometimes silence is golden.

I know what u mean... But nigerian men on here go around bullying the females. And expect them to shut up after they are done talking rubish. I understand this is also a public forum... But is it wrong for ppl to give their opinions respectively? I treat ppl the way they should be treated. I deserve respect and I wont let any man or woman disrespect me on this forum when I dont deserve such
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
polokor60: you are far from what i meant.this thread of yours was quite interesting from the onset,he wanted to potray you in a negative image and you gave him all the time in the world to do that.if you had ignore him then he would have dissappeared like a vapour.sometimes silence is golden.

ERRRRRNG!!!
dude i have nothing against her
She opened a thread abusing Nigerian men and she was told yes we value marriage here and we love it
Obvious thats not what she wanted to hear

greatgod2012: Its a personal decision, if u dont feel like getting married, no one can force you to, if you stick to your decision, its even better to remain unmarried and be happpy than getting married to become miserable.
Goodluck.

beke: you are absolutely right. but i came up with this question because it is always the main topic in the mouths of most nigerians.

Also you can read the slasher thread for more info where you see the psychotic women we have around here in action
https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death

If u no wan marry , no be by force na tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=biolabee]

ERRRRRNG!!!
dude i have nothing against her
She opened a thread abusing Nigerian men and she was told yes we value marriage here and we love it
Obvious thats not what she wanted to hear

Also you can read the slasher thread for more info where you see the psychotic women we have around here in action
https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death

lmaoooo. we have agreed to disagree right? leave my thread alone. that's all

and that's y i say u r not intelligent. u reek stupidity. marriage is one thing. keeping marriage together... till death do u path, is another. u just like trouble and i am the one to give it to u wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by polokor60(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

I know what u mean... But nigerian men on here go around bullying the females. And expect them to shut up after they are done talking rubish. I understand this is also a public forum... But us it wrong for ppl to give their opinions respectively? I treat ppl the way they should be treated. I deserve respect and I wont let any man or woman disrespect me on this forum when I dont deserve such
Don't give anyone the pleasure to assume he/she is getting on your last nerve, how much less in an online forum.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12: &*@X dngengjbgengkjbjer jdg

errrrg!!

its not your thread
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

errrrg!!

its not your thread
yes it is. like chinua achebe said if u no like watin u dey read... go and write your own haba!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19)

More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.