Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (30515 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by classiquemama: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2013
the problem here is... its coming from ' tagged celebrity' and the WORDS OF ADVISE from the stupid fellow will be taken cause lots of youths would heed to her words.... anyways..the evil that men do live after them... when you go for a married man, expect yours to be chased too when you get married.. and if you check lola .i doubt if shes married.. its senseless humans like her that wants to spoil some ppl home cause theirs didnt work out.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by IbileUnited: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2013
inufele2:

Is it because she's local or because she's Yoruba?

Her tribe doesn' have anything to do wit dis...moreso,she's not local,she has a profession dat takes her abroad,she's trying to send a signal to those house wife dat doesn't takes care of their hubby...I sori for dem...lola is watching!!!.....lol
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by IbileUnited: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2013
inufele2:

Her tribe has nothing to do wit dis...moreso,she's not local,she has a profession dat takes her abroad,she's trying to send a signal to those house wife dat doesn't takes care of their hubby...I sori for una.....Lola is watching!!!.....lol
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by IbileUnited: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2013
inufele2:

Her tribe has nothing to do wit dis...moreso,she's not local,she has a profession dat takes her abroad,she's trying to send a signal to those house wife dat doesn't takes care of their hubby...I sori for una.....Lola is watching!!!.....lol grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2013
Ibile United:

Her tribe has nothing to do wit dis...moreso,she's not local,she has a profession dat takes her abroad,she's trying to send a signal to those house wife dat doesn't takes care of their hubby...I sori for una.....Lola is watching!!!.....lol grin

I was addressing my post to the poster who emphasised those 2 points to ascertain if she thinks that's why Lola make the statement.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2013
I agree with her o. cool
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by CHIMSKY(m): 12:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Why is everybody so hot and bothered under the collar?She is only expresing her opinion.Its her life.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Tushnigerian(f): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2013
hahaha!! Gurls are desperate cha *married men* We all gonna settle down some day cheesy
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Sagamite(m): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

True sha.

Women are attracted to what they cannot have and mostly what another woman has.

If they see another man properly taking care of another woman, na him dem go follow.

Naturally, women want an "already-made" man, and almost all "already made" are married.

I'm just saying.

GBAM!

Take a girl or group of girls to a club and all the girls would target you.

Real life.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Sagamite(m): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2013
Ms_favey: gosh i disagree with, men are bound to cheat! Nomata what their wives do. So spare me that shit can't bliv some peole support this careless advice frm one local yoruba mama

And women don't cheat? grin

lynpetra: Men are promiscuous in nature.If you happen to see one that is faithful,then you are dammmmnnn lucky.IMO,what she said is totally wrong,but let's not forget that this days,married women are now behaving like men undecided undecideddem full my Estate for Abuja. Some young married ladies still fuuuck their ex.RUBBBBISHH

Thak you.

Missy_B:
False!
You people need to stop making excuses for the irresponsible beings out there. Men are no more ''naturally'' promiscuous than women are. . . They enjoy sex no better than women do . . . They do not have sexual urges more frequently than women do. Forget whatever theory may have been presented to you. Promiscuity is not gender-specific, it's rather an individual problem. Thank you!

Men think of fuku faka at about twice the amount of times women think of it. tongue grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Dipwater(m): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Missy_B:

False!
You people need to stop making excuses for the irresponsible beings out there. Men are no more ''naturally'' promiscuous than women are. . . They enjoy sex no better than women do . . . They do not have sexual urges more frequently than women do. Forget whatever theory may have been presented to you. Promiscuity is not gender-specific, it's rather an individual problem. Thank you!

So on point
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by swtcharissa(f): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2013
pro01: Hehehe. You go fear advice.

For real sha, I admire her for keeping it real and blunt; it's just that society prefers you pretend about such things -even though most do worse than Lola would ever attempt. How many of these holier-than-thou noisemakers here can swear on their wombs that they have never been 'poked' by a married man? Abeg make we hear word joor.
if d list of men poking ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ is filled with married men better go for a full time deliverance cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ seem not T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ b good enough for 'fresh foods',sry 4 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by swtcharissa(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2013
Sagamite: I agree with her o. cool
may girls n women clock round ur hubby like bees. Amen
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by cfours: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2013
this crazy woman has finally come to terms with the fact that no sane man will marry her.
but the effrontery na wa. when all the other "mistresses" are trying their best to hide their shameful status. this one dey announce am from mountain top.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2013
yoruba version of tonto dike. nonesense girl
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2013
As much as i do not agree that you should go into polygamy becos you cannot find a single guy for yourself, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the unique and beautiful marital institution called polygamy . There is so much stereotype surrounding polygamy especially among younger generation of African christians who have chosen not to learn about polygamy by objectively observing examples around them, but hold on to the ill information passed on to them by our glorious Nollywood and christian leader with an agenda. I am a renegade christian if you like.

NB: polygamy is not synonymous with imorality. It is (polygyny in particular) when a man marries 2 or more women and not a man having multiple se.x patners like some people ignorantly and with an agenda, would like to define it.

When a man has one wife and decides to have many girlfriends ( many ladies in here inclusive) he is not polygamous like it or not, he is only being imoral.

In polygamy, the man is not expected to sleep with the lady until he has fufiled all marriage rites.

People in here accuse the actress of encouraging others to break up other women's home. But they themselves have broken more homes (happy polygamous homes) with their rubbish councellig in their churches.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2013
The person you quoted is a muslim man
swtcharissa: may girls n women clock round ur hubby like bees. Amen
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Dreal1247: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Actress Lola Alao has an advise to single women out there.

She said that if a married man makes you happy, then you should go for it.

“Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry.

If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy.

If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter.”

What can you say about her words of wisdom, guys?

Do you believe that it is really good for single women to chase married men if single men are not ready to marry them?

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.

http://ireporterstv.co/if-a-married-man-makes-you-happy-please-go-for-it-lola-alao/
.;->
how u no go old finish 4 ground! Shebi u go lyk am when ur husband marry 4 wives? God go help u
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Otses(f): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
What kind of useless advice is this? Wait and get married, then advice single ladies to go after your husband. Smh
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Arysexy(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Hai Ham not suprice, aw do u want aah to surfaif? Wetin be d name Hof d Hoda 1 dat claim to af bele for Senator activist? Na dem dem
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by gst101: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2013
souldust: As much as i do not agree that you should go into polygamy becos you cannot find a single guy for yourself, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the unique and beautiful marital institution called polygamy . There is so much stereotype surrounding polygamy especially among younger generation of African christians who have chosen not to learn about polygamy by objectively observing examples around them, but hold on to the ill information passed on to them by our glorious Nollywood and christian leader with an agenda. I am a renegade christian if you like.

NB: polygamy is not synonymous with imorality. It is (polygyny in particular) when a man marries 2 or more women and not a man having multiple se.x patners like some people ignorantly and with an agenda, would like to define it.

When a man has one wife and decides to have many girlfriends ( many ladies in here inclusive) he is not polygamous like it or not, he is only being imoral.

In polygamy, the man is not expected to sleep with the lady until he has fufiled all marriage rites.

People in here accuse the actress of encouraging others to break up other women's home. But they themselves have broken more homes (happy polygamous homes) with their rubbish councellig in their churches.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Yvete(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Only a SHAMELESS woman with messed up self-esteem would go after someone else's husband. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by WESTERNCR: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2013
ask lola if she's married? I guess No and the way I am seeing this it seems she's engaged with married man i wish the married man's wife could spill her with Na2SO4
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2013
Yvete: Only a SHAMELESS woman with messed up self-esteem would go after someone else's husband. undecided

Sadly they're getting more in number just like gays.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2013
As much as i do not agree that you should
go into polygamy becos you cannot find a
single guy for yourself, there is absolutely
nothing wrong with the unique and
beautiful marital institution called
polygamy . There is so much stereotype
surrounding polygamy especially among
younger generation of African christians
who have chosen not to learn about
polygamy by objectively observing
examples around them, but hold on to the
ill information passed on to them by our
glorious Nollywood and christian leader
with an agenda. I am a renegade christian
if you like.
NB: polygamy is not synonymous with
imorality. It is (polygyny in particular)
when a man marries 2 or more women
and not a man having multiple se.x
patners like some people ignorantly and
with an agenda, would like to define it.
When a man has one wife and decides to
have many girlfriends ( many ladies in
here inclusive) he is not polygamous like it
or not, he is only being imoral.
In polygamy, the man is not expected to
sleep with the lady until he has fufiled all
marriage rites.
People in here accuse the actress of
encouraging others to break up other
women's home. But they themselves have
broken more homes (happy polygamous
homes) with their rubbish councellig in
their churches.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7lives: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2013
Akiika: There you go wearing your judging pants!
Most of you do this one-man-one-wife hypocrisy...yet most of you go out there to cheat on your husbands and wives repeatedly.
The rate of adultery in Nigeria is alarming. Men even boast of it shamelessly. Girls are transported like cows to parties to sleep with the so-called married men for peanuts. 'Aristo' work wouldn't thrive if married men don't patronise them.
Abeg, do what works for you and go by your religious doctrine.
If you are a muslim that your religion permits it, and as long as your suitor satisfy the requirements, marry a married man if you can cope with sharing a man. If you are a Xtian that your religion forbids it, then don't do it and don't engage in adultery too.
On my last trip to Nigeria, some of my friend's idea of tripping me was to assign a girl to me to take care of me for peanut, i looked abnormal to them when i declined. My wife is most awesome woman in the world and i'm happy with her in all departments, i don't need some 'i neva chop', dirty, chicken-legged girl to make me happy.
I congratulate you my brother, this is the madness we are living with in this country. Go to the abortion clinics and the orphanages and you will understand what I'm talking about. Most of our supposed single ladies are empty carcasses, because their youths had been wasted chasing shadows, from the age of 33 upwards they become desperate to get married so they became a born again christian, an unsuspecting brother in Christ who had also given his life to Christ after destroying so many life becomes an easy prey, they will eventually get married and begins to run desperately around looking for the fruit of the womb, some will succeed and others will fail and remained childless for the rest of their lives.
When ever i come across a childless couple that are supposed to be happily married, the question that comes to my mind is, how is it possible for ladies committing fornication and adultery, to get pregnant outside wedlock and it immediately becomes a battle to have a child when they get married?.
OUR YOUTHS HAVE BEEN UNCONSCIOUSLY DANCING AT THE GATES OF PAIN, MISERY, SHAME, FRUSTRATION AND FAILURE, THE GATES OF DEATH.
My summation, could this be punishment from God, may the good lord have have mercy on our people.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by juman(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2013
rman: Another thread full of hypocrites!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Yvete: Only a SHAMELESS woman with messed up self-esteem would go after someone else's husband. undecided
so our mothers in the past who married our fathers who already has other wife/wives are shameless and have 'messed up self esteem'? Why dont you look back at your comment and see that your ignorant generalization is based on the myopic

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by juman(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2013
dellyjoe1000: yoruba version of tonto dike. nonesense girl

It seems you don't know her. She is an Ebira woman from kogi state. She is a true african woman. What she said is correct. There is nothing bad marrying a married man and become second wife.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7lives: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2013
Lola Alao, no wonder she preaches immorality, by their fruits, we shall know them.https://www.nairaland.com/333766/lola-alao-woman-never-pray
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by juman(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2013
souldust: so our mothers in the past who married our fathers who already has other wife/wives are shameless and have 'messed up self esteem'? Why dont you look back at your comment and see that your ignorant generalization is based on the myopic

You are correct. I agree with you. Yes, most of our mothers married already married men and they live good life.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2013
juman:

It seems you don't know her. She is an Ebira woman from kogi state. She is a true african woman. What she said is correct. There is nothing bad marrying a married man and become second wife.
it not only African. It is human. All of humanity have practiced and still practice polygamy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.