Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,309 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (30514 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by pure123: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
I DONT BELIEF IT THAT YOU GUYS ARE SURPRISED WITH WHAT LOLA IS SAYING, YOU SHOULD KNOW HER FOR HOME BREAKING AND RUINING HAPPY HOME....SUCH A PERSON CAN NEVER HAVE A HAPPY HOME NO BE CURSE.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tpia5: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
topsyking: omo...pusssssy don cause kasala for this world oo....
all u guys bashing her.sayin all kind of things against her..even u, u, married men..if u see lola naked in your dream, wont u craze talkless of in real life..abeg..make una silent..

your own don finish be that.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Ahmedie25(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
She is absolutelly right,to me my religion allow me to marry up to four wives,so my wife wil not complain if i decide to take second wife
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ahmedie25: She is absolutelly right,to me my religion allow me to marry up to four wives,so my wife wil not complain if i decide to take second wife

Which religion? Please be more specific.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by vanstanzy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
But we all know that most ladies bashing Lola actually cant keep their 'dirty fingers' grin grin grin

away from married men. FALSE?

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by DaGeeNius1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
She doesn't knw dat any1 dat does dis it wld sure hppn 2 dem. She shld tk a try!!!!!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by nkemmu(f): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
She has gained her publicity finally...which ever way or things she said
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy: But we all know that most ladies bashing Lola actually cant keep their 'dirty fingers' away from married men. FALSE?
Are you married? Has any girl ever tried to take advantage of you even after letting her know your status?
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by acadasol: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
She is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ahmedie25: She is absolutelly right,to me my religion allow me to marry up to four wives,so my wife wil not complain if i decide to take second wife

Modern day hypocrisy. Absolute nonsense. People twist things to suit them. I do not blame people like you. I blame the "PEOPLE" that collated and printed the scriptures for misleading everyone.
I'm sure the religion you refer to says that you "MAY" marry more than one wife if "YOU" LOVE them equally. You "CAN" not love two or more women equally. If the people that collated the scriptures had any juice in their brains, this ought to have been DELETED by now because POLYGAMY is just a useless excuse to flirt with more women. I abhor anyone that would actually marry more than one wife in this century. How dare you. How would you feel if your wife married two husbands and shares both of you....arrant nonsense. This shit is pissing me the feeck off

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by TableLeg(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Smh .... undecided
Words fail me ......
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tpia5: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
what's her take on married women?

if a married woman makes a man happy, should he go for it?

is polygyny ok with her? Women having multiple husbands.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by JimmyBoy1: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
junnymercy: You're a disgrace to actresses... Going for married men indeed. Oloshi. Thats why they keep killing you people like fow. why on earth must a woman go for a married man when he's not divorced? And you're expecting his wife to see you going for her husband and be happy? Nonsense talk.... Thanks to blind ''Lola Alao'' for making sins cool and easy ..

I dont think she is a particularly evil person, she is just looking for a way to manage her frustration.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by hrhobi1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
She said if a married man wants to marry you go for it . She never said go and chase married men. In order words, instead of waiting for Mr right ,accept the proposal.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz: Am not hungry! I can feed u n ur hungry sister till u die!

You look "starving" lol
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
An obviously senseless girl.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by metti(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
cry cry tongue undecided :XIdiot that is what she has been doing. You are a disgrace to Yoruba culture!!!!!!!!!!! I weep for your life!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by ozodimgba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
2nd wife position and mode activited. Who knows whose husband it would be. Something is going on underground between this lady and someone's husband. Ladies pray hard as it may be your, yes your husband. Out of the abundance of her heart, her mouth has spoken. This is part 1 lets wait for part 2. ** sips my chilled hero beer **

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Which religion? Please be more specific.

Oyamilenu ooo grin grin grin

religion indeed grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by acadasol: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Missy_B: No qualms! Come near my husband and I'll show you acid is real. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Rooneyboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is the real devil in human form.

While God warned us against putting asunder , her she advices us to go ahead and commit adultery.

Isn't she D devil
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by yuzedo: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
M M M: How much does lola Alao collect 4 day break

I want 2 nyash undecided

I need her fone nos tongue
grin

pro01: Hehehe. You go fear advice.

For real sha, I admire her for keeping it real and blunt; it's just that society prefers you pretend about such things -even though most do worse than Lola would ever attempt. How many of these holier-than-thou noisemakers here can swear on their wombs that they have never been 'poked' by a married man? Abeg make we hear word joor.
grin 50% of our girls already f(u)ck married men, knowingly and unknowingly. I don't give a f(u)ck about the skank, but she's just echoing a prevalent practice. Perhaps the backlash is so strong because "the medium is the message."

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
May ur husband b snatched
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by acadasol: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
hrhobi1: She said if a married man wants to marry you go for it . She never said go and chase married men. In order words, instead of waiting for Mr right ,accept the proposal.

Bird of the same feather flocks together...
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by metti(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
hrhobi1: She said if a married man wants to marry you go for it . She never said go and chase married men. In order words, instead of waiting for Mr right ,accept the proposal.
Accept the proposal of a married man. You are just like her. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.