Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,315 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (30516 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by jmoore(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
a prostitute can give you this same advice.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by vislabraye(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
She's telling us what she would do. Its a big shame. She has proved to us she's a big sluutt.
May be that's what she does. Tomorrow she would go for an anointing service or pray for a breakthrough when she's busy breaking other people's home.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
gwas: Lola is a LovePeddler! So I expect a LovePeddler to marry any tom dikk and harry so far he's financially okay.
No story.

You are just claiming holy, in real life you may be worse, bleeping little girls in the public bathroom and coming back to preach good manners. Go siddon!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
hardbody:

It is called perception. People may differ and castigate, but she made her point and holds those views as hers. No amount of ranting or abuses will change that fact. Another hard-nosed fact is, married and singles do IT everyday all the time, irrespective of people's vituperations in here.

ONE BIG NNAMA JUST SHOWED UP IN THE HOUSE. THE CLEANSING IS ONGOING
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
vislabraye: She's telling us what she would do. Its a big shame. She has proved to us she's a big sluutt.
May be that's what she does. Tomorrow she would go for an anointing service or pray for a breakthrough when she's busy breaking other people's home.

Nigeria can pretend! Chai!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by charming4: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
And you guys believed this story just because some website posted it Without even being sure if they are actually the words of the actress

Come on guys, let's stop being impossible and gullible for a change.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Pukkah: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
If the most the comments here which are against Lola's position were true, then why do we have soooooooooo many tales and stories of ladies getting involved with married men? The stories are everywhere - schools, churches, mosques, offices, universities, etc. With the round condemnation that Lola has received here, why then do we have so many 'aristos', 'sugar daddies and mummies' and so many clear instances that seem to suggest that somehow the society has come to latently endorse such?

Hypocrisy?

By the way, I'm not in support of Lola but I'm against hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dbride: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have seen it happen over and over. These girls actually do the chasing; they seduce the married men. Married men be careful they come at you with all the charms planted in all parts of their bodies just for your money. Lola, just admit that the young guys are not rich enough for you. Oh yes, the young guys are looking for responsible, reasonable and realistic young girls not old, recycled "killers" like you.

Lola, I have a married truck pusher who is sincerely interested in you, are you game?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I:

Nigeria can pretend! Chai!
lol cheesy
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by MusicCafe: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz: Wow! First she's ugly and 2nd she's vomiting this rubbish from her dark lips! God! I can never have anything to do with a married man till I die even if he's divorced NEVER!!! I rather remain unhappy for de rest of my life then! *spit on her face and exit topic

You lied at the bolded...oya post ur nauseating self let's see...
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Girls, Girls, GIRLS!!! hear the lady out.. you have these young, unready, brutal vultures called single-black-males out there, by the time they are done with you. hmmm, you'll be broke, flat-boobed and jiggly-butt with a whole lot of cellulite. they don't know how to drive.. all they know how to do is maarsh the engine till it knocks. we'll treat you with care.. common.. what d'ya say grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
dbride: I have seen it happen over and over. These girls actually do the chasing; they seduce the married men. Married men be careful they come at you with all the charms planted in all parts of their bodies just for your money. Lola, just admit that the young guys are not rich enough for you. Oh yes, the young guys are looking for responsible, reasonable and realistic young girls not old, recycled "killers" like you.

Lola, I have a married truck pusher who is sincerely interested in you, are you game?

Can't the married man say NO?
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
If all these people that are vomitting holy here have been doin all these they preach here, why is there so much immorality in the country, all these guys and ladies on this forum are pretenders! Double faced monkeys!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tunapawizzy: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
dopeJemi: beauty without intelligence z a dispLay of cosmetic fooLishness

I pray her husband makes oda girLs happy when she gets married
[size=18pt]thats if she ever gets married[/size]
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Girls, Girls, GIRLS!!! hear the lady out.. you have these young, unready, brutal vultures called single-black-males out there, by the time they are done with you. hmmm, you'll be broke, flat-boobed and jiggly-butt with a whole lot of cellulite. they don't know how to drive.. all they know how to do is maarsh the engine till it knocks. we'll treat you with care.. common.. what d'ya say grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truth be told, married men can handle babes with care, they have the experience not to rush girls, and they pay wella. Single guys will confuse you with marriage only to run as soon as they tire with you.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I: If all these people that are vomitting holy here have been doin all these they preach here, why is there so much immorality in the country, all these guys and ladies on this forum are pretenders! Double faced monkeys!

I think most people have only condemned the fact that she SAID IT IS OKAY. By the way, there is no guarantee she actually said this since it's just hearsay.
The fact that it happens should not stop people from standing for what is right. I doubt anyone is claiming holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
tunapawizzy:
[size=18pt]thats if she ever gets married[/size]

She may get married faster and easier than singles.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by vislabraye(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
toothpaste: Bash Lola all you like it won't take the truth away. Married and unmarried nyansh everyday.

The probability that your hubby has a constant yellow or thick black nyansh in the same city is very very high. Secretaries, receptionists, bank ladies, marketers, boutique owners (lady), female politicians and many more, are in the habbit of secret flirting. Face it for once you dummies!

Gad this people are from the bush o. I mean Lola's critique.

So does it make it right? You want to justify adultery the same way people justify homosexuality.
I don't think you would take it as anything if someone nyashes your wife. In fact you've already prepared your mind for it. Good luck.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Ogojohn(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You should be ashamed of yourself by supporting her advice. Smh mtchewwwwwwwwwww
MAY I ASK YOU. ALL THESE MEN MARRYING MORE THAN 3 WIVES IN YORUBA LAND ARE THEY NOT NIGERIANS. WE ARE GOOD PRETENDERS. WHAT IS WRONG IN A MARRIED MAN FINDING ANOTHER. IS THERE ANYWHERE OUR LAW PROHIBITED THAT AND GAVE ONLY BACHELORS THAT RIGHT. IS POLYGAMY ILLEGAL IN OUR LAND. I WILL WANT OUR WOMEN TO ANSWER THAT. THEY ARE CAREFULLY BOXING OUR MEN INTO A TIGHT CORNER IN THE NAME OF MONOGAMY BUT OUR LAW PERMITS POLYGAMY TOO. SO THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY. EVEN THE BIBLE RECOGNISED MULTIPLE WIVES. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE LADY ALONE. IF THEY WANT EXCLUSIVITY. THEY SHOULD RELOCATE UNITED KINGDOM. EVEN SOME SECT IN AMERICA PRACTICES MULTIPLE MARRIAGE..

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
A-town:

I think most people have only condemned the fact that she SAID IT IS OKAY. By the way, there is no guarantee she actually said this since it's just hearsay.
The fact that it happens should not stop people from standing for what is right. I doubt anyone is claiming holier than thou.

What is right for one might be wrong for another, remember that.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogojohn: MAY I ASK YOU. ALL THESE MEN MARRYING MORE THAN 3 WIVES IN YORUBA LAND ARE THEY NOT NIGERIANS. WE ARE GOOD PRETENDERS. WHAT IS WRONG IN A MARRIED MAN FINDING ANOTHER. IS THERE ANYWHERE OUR LAW PROHIBITED THAT AND GAVE ONLY BACHELORS THAT RIGHT. IS POLYGAMY ILLEGAL IN OUR LAND. I WILL WANT OUR WOMEN TO ANSWER THAT. THEY ARE CAREFULLY BOXING OUR MEN INTO A TIGHT CORNER IN THE NAME OF MONOGAMY BUT OUR LAW PERMITS POLYGAMY TOO. SO THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY. EVEN THE BIBLE RECOGNISED MULTIPLE WIVES. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE LADY ALONE. IF THEY WANT EXCLUSIVITY. THEY SHOULD RELOCATE UNITED KINGDOM. EVEN SOME SECT IN AMERICA PRACTICES MULTIPLE MARRIAGE..

Typing with all caps is not cool. Stop it.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Osama10(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I: If all these people that are vomiting holy here have been doing all these they preach here, why is there so much immorality in the country, all these guys and ladies on this forum are pretenders! Double faced monkeys!

I was just wondering too oh, just go to the hotels and see the traffic of married men with young ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tunapawizzy: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Same way you think you're prettier than Lola? shocked lipsrsealed Elenu garawa

Please, is that a tribal mark on your nose?
BUHAHAHAHAH guy abeg no use laff kill me o....leave dt gal na
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Agrika: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lets be sincere here, had it been all the single men out there, the so called swagboys, wizzies and fineboys were ready to propose to thier girlfriends of in most cases 3 years and above will this lady have the audacity to say this.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Bontee: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don't see what the fuse is about what she said as she is right on point by asking single ladies to go for what will make them happy. We are Africans and in that context it is the right advice to give and i don't know where the condemnation is coming from if people actually understand what she meant by being happy.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by 7842I: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
vislabraye:

So does it make it right? You want to justify adultery the same way people justify homosexuality.
I don't think you would take it as anything if someone nyashes your wife. In fact you've already prepared your mind for it. Good luck.

Adultry, infantry, fornication and every other sin has same punishment, why is everyone reacting to this one while committing others?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I:

What is right for one might be wrong for another, remember that.

Of course, that's why everyone is able to voice their opinion.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tpia5: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
the guy posting photos should remove that particular one as it doesnt really buttress your point, thanks.

are these fingernails being used as military weapons these days or what exactly.

you people are freaking me out.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tpia5: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
hrhobi1: In order words, instead of waiting for Mr right ,accept the proposal.

and then when you see mr right married to someone else later on, you start whining and b!!!ching and plotting how to destroy his marriage.

that's when you suddenly realize you prefer him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.