Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,315 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (30516 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Next thing now, glow go sign am as Ambassador. Nansense!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Triple3Gayanfe(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls how do i post new topic on nairaland,i clicked on create new topic but can't find my post.....pls what do i do ?
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by nwauwa(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
She said the truth.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by bayowhoelse: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Warning alert to all married women
Cover ur home nd hubby wt boko bombz
Any trespasserz(single ladies/women)
Na explosion straight
Na hell straight
No time for repentance

Rubbish,dey dnt practise wetin den dey show 4 filmz
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Ogojohn(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
A-town:

Typing with all caps is not cool. Stop it.
IS THIS AN OPINION?
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Bontee: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Triple3G ayanfe: Pls how do i post new topic on nairaland,i clicked on create new topic but can't find my post.....pls what do i do ?

If you actually created a topic then go to the top of nairaland to click on your username and you will see the list of topics you have created. Click on it to see the section or sub-section where your topic was created and you can create a new topic in any section of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by acadasol: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
I am enjoying this thread... grin grin grin grin

Abeg stop abusing this lola of a sluttt before I lafffff throw my laptop for ground

This Lola don make Nairaland figure of the day....
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Bontee: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
nwa-uwa:
She said the truth.

Thank you and am really surprised at the people abusing her without trying to digest what she just said up there.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogojohn: MAY I ASK YOU. ALL THESE MEN MARRYING MORE THAN 3 WIVES IN YORUBA LAND ARE THEY NOT NIGERIANS. WE ARE GOOD PRETENDERS. WHAT IS WRONG IN A MARRIED MAN FINDING ANOTHER. IS THERE ANYWHERE OUR LAW PROHIBITED THAT AND GAVE ONLY BACHELORS THAT RIGHT. IS POLYGAMY ILLEGAL IN OUR LAND. I WILL WANT OUR WOMEN TO ANSWER THAT. THEY ARE CAREFULLY BOXING OUR MEN INTO A TIGHT CORNER IN THE NAME OF MONOGAMY BUT OUR LAW PERMITS POLYGAMY TOO. SO THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY. EVEN THE BIBLE RECOGNISED MULTIPLE WIVES. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE LADY ALONE. IF THEY WANT EXCLUSIVITY. THEY SHOULD RELOCATE UNITED KINGDOM. EVEN SOME SECT IN AMERICA PRACTICES MULTIPLE MARRIAGE..

Awe go sitdown jor, who dey talk wey u dey talk sef grin

Wetin u know wey we dey talk for here.
We dey talk upfront, u dey talk upside down.
U need some fresh air jor... grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Akiika: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
There you go wearing your judging pants!
Most of you do this one-man-one-wife hypocrisy...yet most of you go out there to cheat on your husbands and wives repeatedly.
The rate of adultery in Nigeria is alarming. Men even boast of it shamelessly. Girls are transported like cows to parties to sleep with the so-called married men for peanuts. 'Aristo' work wouldn't thrive if married men don't patronise them.
Abeg, do what works for you and go by your religious doctrine.
If you are a muslim that your religion permits it, and as long as your suitor satisfy the requirements, marry a married man if you can cope with sharing a man. If you are a Xtian that your religion forbids it, then don't do it and don't engage in adultery too.
On my last trip to Nigeria, some of my friend's idea of tripping me was to assign a girl to me to take care of me for peanut, i looked abnormal to them when i declined. My wife is most awesome woman in the world and i'm happy with her in all departments, i don't need some 'i neva chop', dirty, chicken-legged girl to make me happy.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by ocelot2006(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Great idea. Destroy another woman's home......person

I hope she won't complain when another lady ruins her own family.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tunapawizzy: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I:

She may get married faster and easier than singles.
she should be in her late 30s or early 40s sef already...as it is her matter dun reach Redemption camp...what is easy about that
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Bontee: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogojohn: MAY I ASK YOU. ALL THESE MEN MARRYING MORE THAN 3 WIVES IN YORUBA LAND ARE THEY NOT NIGERIANS. WE ARE GOOD PRETENDERS. WHAT IS WRONG IN A MARRIED MAN FINDING ANOTHER. IS THERE ANYWHERE OUR LAW PROHIBITED THAT AND GAVE ONLY BACHELORS THAT RIGHT. IS POLYGAMY ILLEGAL IN OUR LAND. I WILL WANT OUR WOMEN TO ANSWER THAT. THEY ARE CAREFULLY BOXING OUR MEN INTO A TIGHT CORNER IN THE NAME OF MONOGAMY BUT OUR LAW PERMITS POLYGAMY TOO. SO THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY. EVEN THE BIBLE RECOGNISED MULTIPLE WIVES. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE LADY ALONE. IF THEY WANT EXCLUSIVITY. THEY SHOULD RELOCATE UNITED KINGDOM. EVEN SOME SECT IN AMERICA PRACTICES MULTIPLE MARRIAGE..

This is nothing but the truth and the whole point of what lola was saying.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by arantess: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wen she dies pple will start rambling about ♓☺Ϟ•̸ she was a role model and all dat....oluku
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
7842I: Say the truth and shame the devil, you cannot force a single lady to wait forever while some married men can keep her warm. The truth hurts, but it is the truth. Nice one Lola.
wow shame the devil by disobeying God! Do you have a brain? Adultery is common doesn't make it right. Common sense is not common anymore.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Odunharry(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
junnymercy: You're a disgrace to actresses... Going for married men indeed. Oloshi. Thats why they keep killing you people like fow. why on earth must a woman go for a married man when he's not divorced? And you're expecting his wife to see you going for her husband and be happy? Nonsense talk.... Thanks to blind ''Lola Alao'' for making sins cool and easy ..
she s really a disgrace.what abt the wife of the husband in question?make her unhappy?single ladies out there should never try it o..except dy want dia fellow woman to xperiment severity of acid on their face...then they will knw that acid is diffrent 4m cold water.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by jameswillams86: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
please naija people buried lola alao alive because i can believe this from popular actress saying rubbish about married maybe she don't have stable husband that is why she make that fucking speech
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Ampeaceful(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
nony30: Abeg they should leave Lola alone!most of our girls do Įt in hiding or else where.
i overheard 1 of my colleagues sayin she likes goin out wif married men cuz dey r so carin,generous n respect her feelins dan singl men:> i paused 4awhil...i approached her later..i tld her it is unwise 4 sm1 2 only focus on wat he/she wil benefit 4rm smfin 4gettin d consequences attached 2 it.....i hav personally observd dis dose yung women who go out wif married men dn't luk as yung n fresh as dey used 2...bsides dis is so bad,it contradicts God's law..:@:@
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogojohn: IS THIS AN OPINION?

It is an opinion. Whether you chose to learn from it is up to you.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by mckenzie125: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dis woman sef no even sabi anytin....so na so she take dey do wen she reach were she dey 2day....hmmmmmshame on u.....
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by biyala: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pukkah: If the most the comments here which are against Lola's position were true, then why do we have soooooooooo many tales and stories of ladies getting involved with married men? The stories are everywhere - schools, churches, mosques, offices, universities, etc. With the round condemnation that Lola has received here, why then do we have so many 'aristos', 'sugar daddies and mummies' and so many clear instances that seem to suggest that somehow the society has come to latently endorse such?

Hypocrisy?

By the way, I'm not in support of Lola but I'm against hypocrisy.

I also am against hypocrisy. I am not necessarily responding to you. I only found your post appropriate to buttress a point addressed to the critics of the so called "self riteous". My point is this, If there is a case of molestation or armed robbery or homicide or a crime of any sort, are some people trying to say that folks should not condemn such acts when they occur because outrightly condemning them results in self righteous, holier than thou hypocrisy on the the part of the those that find it in bad taste? After all these acts occur everyday just like single ladies sleep with married men everyday. My point is that because a situation occurs a lot does not make it right. Specifically speaking the advise that this actress has given to single ladies is just so wrong and she should be condemned for it. For all I care I might be a cheating married man typing all this crap but as long as you do not know me or have any proof that I am you have no right to call me a hypocrite for criticising the actress. I never heard of her before until now. But what differentiates me and all other so called "HYPOCRITES" is that we have not publicly endorsed or promoted immoral behaviour even with our monikers not to talk of our real name. The advise she gave to single ladies was in bad taste and would attract critisism in any part of the world from sincere folks and "hypocrites" alike. If you see bad tin talk say na bad tin for public evem if you de hide do am. And for the records I am not married I just wanted to make my point clear. SO I AM NO HYPOCRITE!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Akiika: There you go wearing your judging pants!
Most of you do this one-man-one-wife hypocrisy...yet most of you go out there to cheat on your husbands and wives repeatedly.
The rate of adultery in Nigeria is alarming. Men even boast of it shamelessly. Girls are transported like cows to parties to sleep with the so-called married men for peanuts. 'Aristo' work wouldn't thrive if married men don't patronise them.
Abeg, do what works for you and go by your religious doctrine.
If you are a muslim that your religion permits it, and as long as your suitor satisfy the requirements, marry a married man if you can cope with sharing a man. If you are a Xtian that your religion forbids it, then don't do it and don't engage in adultery too.
On my last trip to Nigeria, some of my friend's idea of tripping me was to assign a girl to me to take care of me for peanut, i looked abnormal to them when i declined. My wife is most awesome woman in the world and i'm happy with her in all departments, i don't need some 'i neva chop', dirty, chicken-legged girl to make me happy.

You started well, but lost me when you added your trip to naija and the whole declining story . Keep that to yourself. It only makes you look like you're trying to "form the holier than thou attitude some have been criticizing"
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by vanstanzy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Are you married? Has any girl ever tried to take advantage of you even after letting her know your status?

Are u learning? Being a married man is when the temptation from these single ladies is most. Its like they wait for

u to get married, and then *BAM!*. Yes, am a married man and i have single ladies on my trail,

but God Willing, i won't fall into their temptation.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
pro01: Hehehe. You go fear advice.

For real sha, I admire her for keeping it real and blunt; it's just that society prefers you pretend about such things -even though most do worse than Lola would ever attempt. How many of these holier-than-thou noisemakers here can swear on their wombs that they have never been 'poked' by a married man? Abeg make we hear word joor.

Gbam,Gbamer,Gbamest.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by solelymade: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why d noise and abuses, she only gave an advice which has several alternatives. Waitin 4 dat single guyz 2 come, get entangled 2 a married man who needs more wives or remain unmarried, this are options which our society and nature doesn't frown at, with each coming at its own price.
In reality, within 50 meter radius of ur environ, u see single ladies being banged by married men which also includes some nairalanders typing crucify her. So quit playacting
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy:

Are u learning? Being a married man is when the temptation from these single ladies is most. Its like they wait for

u to get married, and then *BAM!*. Yes, am a married man and i have single ladies on my trail,

There is no such thing as "temptation" from the single ladies. You can only be tempted if you allow yourself to be tempted.
P.S
I am not claiming to be Jesus oo. Just saying it as it is
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by ayoade2: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Even some singles ladies who are condemning this woman are doing exactly what she is saying.some married guys too who re talking here kips chasing single ladies. The single guys too who are yet to marry will also do it. Most of you are like her only that she is the one who is shameless enof to come public with her shamelessness. Reprobate minds!
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy:

True sha.

Women are attracted to what they cannot have and mostly what another woman has.

If they see another man properly taking care of another woman, na him dem go follow.

Naturally, women want an "already-made" man, and almost all "already made" are married.

I'm just saying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.