Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? (18351 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by goodnewz4u(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
The best way is to use the "WORD OF GOD"
.....Perfect Way !
Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
The reason why i wouldn't ask anybody that's remotely close to me as in someone that stays in a close proximity with me is because if i get turned down, A slow vengeful burning hate arises in me, this new set of emotions will make me not want to see the person forever and ever.. they become dead to me.....

This has happened four times already so i know what i am talking about.

Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
different strokes for different folks and it all depends on what kind of woman you are.
if you are:
- strongminded/brazzen/not easily intimidated/audacious then simply tell this guy:"thanks for the offer but i am certainly not interested, and if i ever lose my damn mind and sink that low, i will send you a postcard to let you know"
sometimes, the best way to deal with it is to act as crazy as that person seem to be.

- shy/quiet/easily intimidated say NO NO NO then avoid him and refuse to communicate with him ever again. try to never be alone in the office with him, and if anyone asks why then be very honest about the reason.
if this doesnt solve the problem then just ask a few "mad looking" area boys from your neighborhood to come meet you outside your place of work, then when he comes out, point him out OPENLY to them......that will have him stay away from your case for good!

and if all fails, then this is the time for you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask the IMPORTANT question:"is this job so important to me that i will become a prostitute to keep

it?!"

you are MAD
Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2013
zoelife: Hello house,
What do you think is the best way to effectively turn down advances of the opposite sex without being rude or blunt and still being 'cool' (on good terms) with such a person. Especially when u have to (eg if he/she is ur boss, colleague, etc)

it wld be very hard if person in question is irresistible and well endowed
Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by flyforall: 4:03pm On May 14, 2013
Tell him to send you a mail or text message of what he will like to do to you in private(Evidence#1)
Tell him you have STD or HIV lol....instant turn off
If he spreads the news you threaten to expose his ass lol. Hope this is Helpful
Re: The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? by Youngpo413: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
monalicious:
Say No politely,in your words and show it very well in your actions.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On / What Makes You Abbreviate Hbd, Hml, Llnp, Gbu When Congratulating? / Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.