Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,448 members, 7,920,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (249962 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 4:56am On Apr 09, 2013
The day he invited her over to his apartment, she fretted and agonised on whether to accept the invitation. During the holidays, she had increased her church attendance and bible study, and she now felt more at peace than she had ever felt in a long time. She had decided that her days of ‘evil behaviour’ was over and she would never allow the lust of her flesh push her to do things that were contrary to the word of God. She had listened to a message where the preacher had likened the human body to a cloth. Nobody would want to wear a piece of cloth if it was wet and dirty. The same went for the Holy Spirit. The Spirit would not dwell in a body that was unclean.

Chilo was determined to live righteously, so whatever would tempt her to sin had to be done away with. That was why she was having a hard time making up her mind about Emmanuel’s invitation. At the end of the day, she decided to accept the invitation.

Two factors played a role in her acceptance: boredom and the proximity of the address he gave to her home. She didn’t have many friends because she was reserved by nature. The only person she had a very good rapport with in the neighbourhood was Big English, but he was away at school. She was tired of rereading all her old novels, so she was restless and idle.

Secondly, the address of where Emmanuel wanted them to meet was very close to her home. He had initially told her to come to Yaba since he was a student of Yaba College of Technology, but when she adamantly refused, he decided to leave everything and come down to where she lived, which was in Lagos mainland. Chilo decided that if he could take the trouble to come all the way to see her, then certainly his intentions were pure.

His friend lived two bus stops away from her house, so they decided to meet up there.

Chilo looked forward to the date, and when the day arrived, she dressed with extra care. Mother was not at home, so she didn’t have to answer any questions about where she was headed.

When she got to the destination, she called him as pre-agreed.

“Hello? Emma I’m at your bus stop o.”

“Okay. What are you putting on?”
“Jean skirt and a red top.”

“Mmmmm . . .Jean skirt, a red top, and a red hand bag.”

She gasped and looked around. She couldn’t see anyone save for some bike men chatting on their parked bikes and some road side traders.

“See you. I can see you looking around for me.” He sounded amused.

“Wo Emma stop this game and come out jor” she said, laughing.

She had barely cut the call when someone tapped her from behind. She turned round and beheld a tall, chocolate complexioned, almost ascetically thin man smiling down at her. His face was attractive and he had the longest eyelashes she had ever seen on man. He wore a white, long sleeved shirt and black pants.

“You are even prettier in real life” he said, still smiling. He opened his arms for a hug, which she gave him. She tried to keep the hug brief but he held on some seconds longer than she felt comfortable with.

Chilo was disappointed. He didn't look like the knight in shining armour she had fantasised about. She had expected him to be broad shouldered and of average height and build. The thin fellow before her ‘was not it’ at all. She however swallowed her disappointment and forced herself to smile.

“And you are not what I expected”, she responded sincerely while smiling stiffly.

He raised one naturally arched eyebrow. “O really? So what did you expect?”

She waved the question aside. “You really don’t expect us to have this conversation out here under this hot sun, do you?”

“O sorry, let’s go” he said apologetically.

With Emma leading the way, they headed to where the bikes were parked. After negotiating with one, they boarded one of them and drove off. The road leading to Emmanuel’s friend’s house eerily reminded her of the road that led to the match box house. The same potholes and debris littered streets, although the houses here were a lot easier on the eyes than the match box houses standing on stilts.

While they navigated the bad roads, Chilo wondered at the financial status of Knight. She couldn’t help herself. Her star sign was Libra, and she had read that it was in the nature of female Librans to access the possible benefits of any man they came in contact with. A man could stop a Libra female on the road to ask for directions or the time, and she would automatically begin to work out how she could benefit from the meeting. That didn’t mean they were greedy and manipulative; no, it just simply meant that they were always on the lookout for their best interests.

The apartment was not actually an apartment, but a family house. The owners had travelled, but their son, who was Emma’s friend, was gracious enough to allow Emmanuel entertain his guest in the parlour while he discreetly left the house for them.

“So, tell me more about yourself” he said, after she was settled.

He was seating beside her on the big brown couch where she was perched. She tried not to show discomfort at the proximity of their bodies because when she had hugged him on the road, she had felt his ribs through the shirt he wore. She also noticed that he had on a very nice smelling body spray.

Chilo racked her brains. What should she tell him? She was a very private person and she didn’t like disclosing details of her personal life. She decided to give him the basic information; nothing much, just her course of study, her level at school and her religious beliefs.

When she was finished, he told her a bit about himself. He was the first son of six children. He was studying Printing and Lithography in Yabatech, but was a part-time photographer. He was using it to support himself in school, but he hoped to own his very own photography studio in the near future. Currently, he worked on small jobs from his laptop and took the bigger jobs to studios.

“What body spray do you have on?” she suddenly asked. She just had to ask because the fragrance was distracting her.
He smiled . ”You like it? It is a combination. Bodman, Axe and 212.”

“It’s nice” she commented.

“Come closer and smell It.” he said smoothly.

Chilo smiled nervously, alarmed that her heart had begun to beat faster. “No thanks, I’m okay. I can perceive it just fine from here.”

“Are you sure?” His voice was almost a treacly sweet whisper now.

Chilo couldn’t talk. She just nodded and looked away.

Emmanuel shifted close to her and touched her ear lobe.

“Keep your hands to yourself, jor” she complained, waving her shaking hands in his face.

He didn’t stop, however. His hands moved to her left shoulder and began gently massaging it. She could have stopped him then, but she didn’t. The next thing she knew, his mouth was on hers.

When that happened, she melted, and she knew with perfect clarity, that she was fighting a losing battle. . .

6 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 5:00am On Apr 09, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Isilove wishes to sincerely apologize to her readers for her failure to upload today. Due to the nature of her job, tiredness overwhelmed her when she decided to take a short nap. Please bear with her and all questions and complaint should be directed towards me.

Avicky, I must sincerely tell you that Ishilove wished above all things to update but nature has a way of playing man. PM me for details.

You choping pop corn, don't worry, it is on the house, do endeavour to return the wrist watch to the gate man. Thanks...
Lol. Thanks man, I appreciate it. Really, I do smiley smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
You choping pop corn, don't worry, it is on the house, do endeavour to return the wrist watch to the gate man. Thanks...

Lolz.
Err...actually, I brought my own specially-flavuored popcorn to the party. I may however conceed that the CLOCK mind u, does belong to the House.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Chilo has entered o... This man is going to enter the place big time. Kai... Reminds me so much of myself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
**Romans**

Good writing; a simple and honest narrative. Ishilove is not only a mistress of the literary prose, but also one hell of a writer.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by lakeside4love(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Ishilove me luff U̶̲̥̅̊..no b lie..
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
cry cry I thought you had finished the story. Finally finished reading the whole 18 pages. Lovely write up. Now I would have to join the rest waiting for updates.

BTW what is Gee Spot and does everyone have it?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by mysticgal(f): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
i must confess men are nut case,have never seen a sincere guy,except for my dad in my whole life.they cant date without sex.

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thank you Larry, I am humbled.

Lakesisde, me luff you too cheesy

@posh, the gee spot is a certain area of the human anatomy that is most sensitive to arousal than any other area in the body. The gee spot differs in different individuals. smiley.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you Larry, I am humbled.

Lakesisde, me luff you too cheesy

@posh, the gee spot is a certain area of the human anatomy that is most sensitive to arousal than any other area in the body. The gee spot differs in different individuals. smiley.

And to add more to what she just said, most guys tend to feel that most women have their g-spots located by the side of their cl.i.t.

But as we all know, Chilo's own is right their on her hands.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by opeoluwa2(f): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: i must confess men are nut case,have never seen a sincere guy,except for my dad in my whole life.they cant date without sex.
So I haven't seen any lady who's not materialistic except my mum undecided

5 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: i must confess men are nut case,have never seen a sincere guy,except for my dad in my whole life.they cant date without sex.

Nne, this is a Fallacy of Hasty Generalization, as I was taught in GNS 106 back in the day. Keep believing. At least, your own father disproves your theory.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ishi, well done. Thank you for the updates. I already noticed the times around which you usually post updates. Can imagine the effort involved in trying to express fluid creativity through 'frightfully-slow-typing fingers' (Lolz).
But the Voice can't be silenced, eh? *winks*

Anyway, (in Yinka Davies yell), 'We' done!!!'
Enthralling narrative.
Following all the way.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by mysticgal(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
^nna even the man the fear say i go put am for the list,hin the take sofri sofri the do in tin.guYz practically do sex.eat,sleep,play,shit,school..sex
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: ^nna even the man the fear say i go put am for the list,hin the take sofri sofri the do in tin.guYz practically do sex.eat,sleep,play,shit,school..sex

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
have you dated your dad before?

And pertaining the sincere men you've never met...have you ever heard of the phrase 'bum magnet'?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
nu-well:
Ishi, well done. Thank you for the updates. I already noticed the times around which you usually post updates. Can imagine the effort involved in trying to express fluid creativity through 'frightfully-slow-typing fingers' (Lolz).
But the Voice can't be silenced, eh? *winks*

Anyway, (in Yinka Davies yell), 'We' done!!!'
Enthralling narrative.
Following all the way.
Thank you nu-well. I post during the witching hours because that's the only time I have during the day/night. A quick nap, then start slogging on the keyboard. I've gotten faster though. My typing speed is now approximately 15words/min cool

@mystkic, I have to agree with Foxy and nu-well. I've met a FEW decent men and dated one. There are decent men out there; they are just too few.

@ope, I receive it! cheesy
Will start work on the new update soonest smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
brokoto: have you dated your dad before?

And pertaining the sincere men you've never met...have you ever heard of the phrase 'bum magnet'?
Dang undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by mysticgal(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
please brokoto explain that thing.erm magnifying bum
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: please brokoto explain that thing.erm magnifying bum
ask ishi.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Thank you nu-well. I post during the witching hours because that's the only time I have during the day/night. A quick nap, then start slogging on the keyboard. I've gotten faster though. My typing speed is now approximately 15words/min cool
Still too slow by my standard. If you really want us to finish this year, you must step up to 30words/mins smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by avicky(f): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks Ishi because I read too during the witching hours.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2013
mysticgal: ^nna even the man the fear say i go put am for the list,hin the take sofri sofri the do in tin.guYz practically do sex.eat,sleep,play,shit,school..sex

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2013
No updates yet? *sigh*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Larry-Sun:
**Romans**

Good writing; a simple and honest narrative. Ishilove is not only a mistress of the literary prose, but also one hell of a writer.
Pls,Larry-sun,it's seems u are flattering Ishilove frequently nowaday. Or hasn't anybody noticed that? If u are having a crush on her,pls just feel free and bold to go ask her out. I'm 100% sure that Ishilove won't turn down ur advance!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Really Then you must have been dating some mofos,blokos,sex-starved sex-freaks. Come on,lady,there are nice guys out there. You just have to open ur eyes wide.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2013
poshdiva: cry cry I thought you had finished the story. Finally finished reading the whole 18 pages. Lovely write up. Now I would have to join the rest waiting for updates.

*BTW what is Gee Spot and does everyone have it*?
Are u really a human being at all. Or more especially,are u realy a female,otherwise you should know what Gee spot is.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2013
brokoto: have you dated your dad before?

Abeg,help me ask am,brokoto. No wonder,i like ur comments.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Pls,Larry-sun,it's seems u are flattering Ishilove frequently nowaday. Or hasn't anybody noticed that? If u are having a crush on her,pls just feel free and bold to go ask her out. I'm 100% sure that Ishilove won't turn down ur advance!
shocked embarassed
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ishilove:
shocked embarassed
What nau Isn't dat the truth
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Just 15words per minute, and i wanted to borrow u a hand that types at d rate me 150words per minute, and u refused, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.