Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,449 members, 7,920,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (249963 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
All our christmasses have come in one day. This one Ishi did us like this today. . .na till next 2 weeks o!
On a separate note, Chilo. . .personally, i really have no problem with 2 consenting adults doing it o. But my own is that if after every sexcapade she feels like s.hit then why does she continue? Ok, say its the lust. Still, there's something i cannot wrap my head around. Is it that the Chilo of a girl has no modicum of self control when in front of guys? Or is she just a massive hypocrite? Or both?
Sigh! Mazi abeg psychoanalyse this girl for me. I don de para!!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
brokoto: All our christmasses have come in one day. This one Ishi did us like this today. . .na till next 2 weeks o!
Haha!! Yeye cheesy

brokoto:
On a separate note, Chilo. . .personally, i really have no problem with 2 consenting adults doing it o. But my own is that if after every sexcapade she feels like s.hit then why does she continue? Ok, say its the lust. Still, there's something i cannot wrap my head around. Is it that the Chilo of a girl has no modicum of self control when in front of guys? Or is she just a massive hypocrite? Or both?
Sigh! Mazi abeg psychoanalyse this girl for me. I don de para!!
Sex is a very powerful thing. People do the strangest things while under its influence. undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
E be like say this Chilo girl na Ogbanje undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
naijababe: E be like say this Chilo girl na Ogbanje undecided
Flasback to the maiden post. We see Mother telling Chilo that she often acts like an Ogbanje.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Flasback to the maiden post. We see Mother telling Chilo that she often acts like an Ogbanje.

grin grin grin grin. No vex, I don forget ni jare.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ishilove:

Sex is a very powerful thing. People do the strangest things while under its influence. undecided
umm. . .nah I don't buy that. Chilo is a nymphomaniac that has simply refused to embrace her sexuality. Daz all!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
brokoto: umm. . .nah I don't buy that. Chilo is a nymphomaniac that has simply refused to embrace her sexuality. Daz all!

No, she be Ogbanje! Na her spirit dey always sex those men up jo grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2013
'Trouble dey sleep, Iyanga go wake am
Na wetin e dey fin...
Palaver e dey fin
Palaver e go geti o!'

Enough said. I really am trying to relate with this Chilo character. Keep firing, Ishi. Perhaps sometime in the future, I will make the connection. I am actually eager to come to an understanding of her compulsions. In the meantime, I'm totally Exasperated and Astounded by what is to me, the explicit 'senselessness' of this Chilo of a girl.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Virginity entails more than two pieces of less than 3cm flesh remaining intact: unless your definition is from Anatomy and physiology.

Morally, religiously and ethically, there's no way chilo qualifies as a virgin b4 the Emma incidence. I love the world 'chastity' which is synonym for virgin, it deals with purity of the mind and soul, not just the body (yet, chilo's body had never been pure, I could swore that girl masturbates with her mum's placenta while at the womb. . .#just kiddingcheesy)
Mazi! Now this is just plain gross. undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2013
nu-well:
'Trouble dey sleep, Iyanga go wake am
Na wetin e dey fin...
Palaver e dey fin
Palaver e go geti o!'

Enough said. I really am trying to relate with this Chilo character. Keep firing, Ishi. Perhaps sometime in the future, I will make the connection. I am actually eager to come to an understanding of her compulsions. In the meantime, I'm totally Exasperated and Astounded by what is to me, the explicit 'senselessness' of this Chilo of a girl.

undecided
You're a guy. You can't possibly fathom the mysteries hidden in the heart of a woman...

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Eneze1(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have to give it to you @ishilove, you are a good writer, keep it up, just trying to fathom the kind of personality Chilo has.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Mazi, why not ask Mynd to dedicate one evening to doing an extensive clean up of your thread? Cuddlemii had to threaten everyone with a ban and thread lockdown before we began behaving ourselves on my Wasimi thread.

What esere826 suggested is this: Create an alternative thread in the general section solely for chatting about the story under narration. After each update, post the link and NICELY ask your followers to follow the link and chat to their hearts content. I tried it and it worked. Check my profile and see how I went about it. Or better still lemme post the link on on your thread.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mynd44: 4:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Ishi, that is a great idea but that been said, let's get one thing right, cleaning up threads sucks believe me it is not something I like and even on this thread, I am seeing derailers gather.

Brokoto, Fishoy and Poshdiva for the Love of all that is good. Keep your posts he restricted to things about the story. It is annoying when you talk about other things (I write so I know) if you want to hail your school or chat, this section has a chat room.

Mazi, I am disappointed in you. To think that you of all people will join in derailing another story is not just worrying but insulting. I get an average of 3 mails concerning your thread each day for the past 4 days. One day, I got 10. I had to ban someone till 2106 cos of you and you are here doing the same thing.

People be warned, I will not just hide posts here anymore.....

One hidden post will earn you a 2 day ban and you can multiply it like that.

I don't care if you have a story to upload or not. Post off topic and get banned...........

The thought that I can't sleep well cos you guys can't be civil is annoying. It is 4:41 now and I am up cleaning threads oldbies derailed when I have a presenteation to submit on friday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.