Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (249478 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Bluediamond1(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Should i say Chilo is confused,naive or she jst don't knw what she want in life?
She is lookin for happiness in the wrong places,with d wrong people for an even wrong motive.
As much as Chilo's personality may annoy many readers n make them even hate her,i want u 2 believe it's an everyday life of so many other Chilo's out there.she's lost her dignity coz she had no sense of self worth even though she thinks she is gorgeous.
Moral:neva search for happiness in others.it wil make feel alone,search it in urself,u ll feel happy even when u r alone.
Ishi,more ink 2 da pen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by princesa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
That's what i hate about indiscreet sex-the feeling of emptiness after all is done, the morning after is the real deal when regret eats you up..... and you wish it never happened. That is Chilo's problem and she needs help fast embarassed
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mynd_44: ...even on this thread, I am seeing derailers gather.

Brokoto, Fishoy and Poshdiva for the Love of all that is good. Keep your posts he restricted to things about the story. It is annoying when you talk about other things (I write so I know) if you want to hail your school or chat, this section has a chat room.

Mazi, I am disappointed in you. To think that you of all people will join in derailing another story is not just worrying but insulting.

The thought that I can't sleep well cos you guys can't be civil is annoying. It is 4:41 now and I am up cleaning threads oldbies derailed...
na Mynd de caution people about derailing so? End never shall wonder!

And pls o, I have no school mate here so that's why I cancelled my name. I didn't hail anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by An0nimus: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Chilo's case sha...and similar cases abound everywhere, even some of the beautiful ladies we see on Facebook and our streets lookin all t.ush and well brought-up. Nice one Ishi!

na to jus follow Ishi remain..that way I get to read updates once they come inwink

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by yokiti: 1:50am On Apr 20, 2013
How I wish those girls/ ladies winning the MOST SOUGHT AFTER award back then in school could just listen to the voice of reasoning and remember that the choice they made then will in one way or the other haunt or bless us later in life.
When will our Chilo submit herself for deliverance abi na counselling?
I remove head dresses for you sister Ishilove for making a good use of your talent; may it blossom more than you had ever imagined; more ink to your pen and unmatchable wisdom to the brain where this is coming from. Shalom!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by esere826: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2013
*spreads mat on the thread*
*ingeniously clicking on the profile of gals that visit the thread*
u never can tell
babe material fit dey around the corner
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Agrika: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
Over 70% of most nigerian girls can relate with this Chilo character.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by chinedumo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Agrika: Over 70% of most nigerian girls can relate with this Chilo character.
that is tragic!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by naptu2: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mods, please do something about the spam picture above.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by JAKEMOND1: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
I see!!not too shabby..really enjoyed the creative mind at work smiley grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
JAKEMOND1: I see!!not too shabby..really enjoyed the creative mind at work smiley grin
not too shabby? Meaning what

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2013
@ Ishi,

So na because you and me get quarrel as per the ring and promise matters, na eim make you no concentrate abi? grin And that one don turn to 'personal issues' you don dey battle with? Huh? Okay, we go resolve the matter immediately, so you can concentrate and our friends can enjoy the conclusion of the matter. grin tongue kiss
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Goshen360: @ Ishi,

So na because you and me get quarrel as per the ring and promise matters, na eim make you no concentrate abi? grin And that one don turn to 'personal issues' you don dey battle with? Huh? Okay, we go resolve the matter immediately, so you can concentrate and our friends can enjoy the conclusion of the matter. grin tongue kiss
I told you I wanted diamond, you insisted on gold, so what else do you want a sister to do? *sob* issorait sha, God dey angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Ishilove:
I told you I wanted diamond, you insisted on gold, so what else do you want a sister to do? *sob* issorait sha, God dey angry

grin You know say nothing you ask that I cannot give you or buy for you. Make I talk open confession here, na jealousy dey worry me o, na eim make I dey use that insisting on gold ring formula dey quarrel with you. As those chewing gum bros and 'oko (husband) nylon bag' still dey disturb our engagement naw, na eim make my heart dey shake naw. grin Okay, as you don talk say na diamond you want naw, na so e go be naw.

Oya, give me better smile now so people go know say, quarrel don end and you will not be distracted with this personal issues anymore but to finish the torry with best of your ability, make them no come say na me no let your belle sweet to finish the torry o. Oya, biko, Nne, biko, smile, you know say na because of you I dey work inside cold here, huh. You diamond is on the way. tongue kiss

Ishi love-y
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Hokay o, becos of you o. You know i can't resist you... grin tongue
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Warris going on here?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dear Ishilove,next tym i open dix thread and u yet to giv us a new update,i wil simply go and commit sucide....#i wil rather commit sucide dan to kill mysef

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ivyluvie: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dahkogrin007: Dear Ishilove,next tym i open dix thread and u yet to giv us a new update,i wil simply go and commit sucide....#i wil rather commit sucide dan to kill mysef
gbam!!@ishi.dats makn us two......

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ivyluvie: gbam!!@ishi.dats makn us two......
Ivy and Dakogrin, it will be sheer bliss for me to sit down and write to my heart's content. However, in real life we don't always get what we want.
I will resume writing this week. Its a solemn promise. Thank you for your patience. Mwah! smiley smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ivyluvie: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hmmmm*sigh.*k.k.because of u o.madam ishi.am patiently waitn.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
cryIts official.ishi has abandoned us......
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by naptu2: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
A message from our author.

Hey everyone. I won't be able to post this week because a certain two faced fellow, basking in delusions of grandeur, told another certain somebody to have me banned. grin . Well folks, I have laughed in several languages, and I am still laughing, because this is ISHILOVE. I am unstoppable; not even a ban will deter me me when my hackles are raised and the scarlet liquid in my veins is bubbling fiercely.

I would have updated today but I will update nextweek when my ban expires... And then we will know which way the cookie crumbles. Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
To prevent the derailing of this thread, it will be locked until Ishilove is ready to post on it. I know it seems harsh but please understand that if it remains opened, it gives derailers a chance to do a lot of damage

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mynd44: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Unlocked.

I hope I don't have to remind y'all to keep to topic.

Thank you and enjoy the story
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mynd44: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2013
The next post I hide is gonna get a ban.....

I really wish someone would push me
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nikkyshyne(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cool. I get a chance to comment. It took me 2 days to read thru the pages. Ishy you started this thread since February, we are almost in may and the end isn't near? This isn't a matinee na.

Anywayz, I enjoyed the story but I find Chilo really annoying. That girl no just get sense at all. But what can I say, this shyt really happens and even much worse.

Abeg don't stay too long the suspense is killing and could as well get people tired of the story.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Encoredme(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ishi no gree update again

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.