Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark (59044 Views)

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by huninaija(f): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
CFCfan:

She could be using steroids; I'm not sure if the Danish domestic league conducts tests on the players.
Anyway, heavy steroid use by women has serious future consequences.

There's a high probability that she is! To have that type of physique for a woman doesn't come as natural as it would for men.. At least the women who work out are able to retain some curves!

She has no feminine features about her whatsoever, infact if not for this post i would believe she was a man at first glance!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by YorubaOmoge: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
That's not a woman.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by babadey(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: WHY THIS SHI.T IS ON THE FRONT PAGE. BESIDES THAT NO ONE FORCED YOU TO QUOTE ME. PEACE

Whatz wrong with you?...must you speak english?..as big as cameroon,nobody has the sense,entrepreneurship seun has to create a forum for Cameroonians. I think we shuld be the ones smh.

By the way,she's still ok than cameroonian women. chai!!,them be like BANCE.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by mosquitoNet(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
ladykilllar: You harsh ooo lol shocked
I bet she/he got a toto and d*ick (I no mean tonto dickeh ohlipsrsealed )join together. The day wey I saw dat kind tin enh, I nearly jet out of fear oh!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by razznaija(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
bigfat05: [size=15pt]SHE LOOK LIKE african china-- maybe they are cousins ...[/size]

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
huni_naija:

There's a high probability that she is! To have that type of physique for a woman doesn't come as natural as it would for men.. At least the women who work out are able to retain some curves!

She has no feminine features about her whatsoever, infact if not for this post i would believe she was a man at first glance!

Me too. At first, I though she was a 'man'. Her case is similar to that of South Africa's Caster Semanya, who has a heavy masculine physique. She is an 800m runner for her country. Gender tests revealed that she is indeed a woman.
You're right that natural muscular women (i.e. bodybuilders) have some semblance of femininity in them.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
mosquitoNet: I bet she/he got a toto and d*ick (I no mean tonto dickeh ohlipsrsealed )join together. The day wey I saw dat kind tin enh, I nearly jet out of fear oh!

LMAO grin. Tonto don suffer for NL.
It's impossible for a lady to have a 'toto' and a d*ick. However, one side effect of heavy steroid use by women is that there will be rapid increase in the size of the c.lit.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Ifilinwa(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
The pictures are cool, buh I guess this is photoshop, d V lines in d 1st picz is sooo disgusting.. Even some les wud want it cool, dis one go be by fire, by force
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by huninaija(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
CFCfan:

It's impossible for a lady to have a 'toto' and a d*ick. However, one side effect of heavy steroid use by women is that there will be rapid increase in the size of the c.lit.

Eewww for real? I know it affects production of eggs and she may not be able to have any shildren! But clit size as in? Does it expand it or something??
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by dynasty4u: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2013
@op me i no see the girl o, na guy i just see dey dance. so am waiting to see the babe oooh tongue lol....
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Ifilinwa(f): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2013
But, dis kain les no go get gf oo, unless na "Weird MC
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2013
i sense jealousy, she get better body pass some of una with una put belly...she plays in professional league ofcause they get dope tested, i understand its hard to believe but its obvious she worked hard for her body and a natural aka one of a kind so get over it people

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by mosquitoNet(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

guy it's obvious you are a LEANERshocked so you mean say you neva see that before? undecided you dey fall my hand oh!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by madridsta007(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2013
LOL...

She would probably have gone illegally to Denmark like many Africans do... And she is not so good-looking so she would have struggled to find a Danish-passport bearing man to marry her for her papers.

So she would have opted to form 'lesbian'; at least that would make her stay in the country since Nigeria and Africa is well-known to be strongly anti-gay.

She would need to continue to behave and act gay, so her visa won't be revoked.

By the time her visa can not be revoked by the Danish government, she would have gone too far in the gay behavior, it would have become a habit and you cant stop.

Its what this lady has gotten herself into.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by spoilt(f): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Her abs are the business. Damnnnnn.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by dnawah(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2013
150million+ minus 1,and 4gotten.;-(
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2013
baba dey:

Whatz wrong with you?...must you speak english?..as big as cameroon,nobody has the sense,entrepreneurship seun has to create a forum for Cameroonians. I think we shuld be the ones smh.

your comment is irrelevant, since this topic is not about Cameroonian entrepreneur I won't go farther. Naijan and their insecurity everything has to evolve around "m more beautiful/lighter than you" m not even sure you can stand in front of me in term of beauty talk less about the goddess called Cameroonian girl. Now back to the topic since your little brain could not process my comment ,let me break it down for you.

I respect seun and his forum and as an African entrepreneur he must defend our African values which are not lesbianism and homosexuality. You get it? If not blame your educational system.

As for the mastery of the English language , no one here decided to b colonized by French or British, but I know for sure my English language skills are far ahead yours in any others Western languages.the day you will b able to speak 3 foreign languages+ your own give me a call.
To conclude, Since you are not the owner of this forum and we do not know each other my comments shouldn't bother you. If it doesn't appeal you don't comment, if my English is too poor for your liking don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by onila(f): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2013
baba dey:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by babadey(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2013
madridsta007: LOL...

She would probably have gone illegally to Denmark like many Africans do... And she is not so good-looking so she would have struggled to find a Danish-passport bearing man to marry her for her papers.

So she would have opted to form 'lesbian'; at least that would make her stay in the country since Nigeria and Africa is well-known to be strongly anti-gay.

She would need to continue to behave and act gay, so her visa won't be revoked.

By the time her visa can not be revoked by the Danish government, she would have gone too far in the gay behavior, it would have become a habit and you cant stop.

Its what this lady has gotten herself into.

I.T.K,oversabi...she plays football professionally in denmark and had once played for falcons or falconets
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2013
huni_naija:

Eewww for real? I know it affects production of eggs and she may not be able to have any shildren! But clit size as in? Does it expand it or something??

It grows vertically, but it won't be as wide as a man's p.enis.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2013
onila: grin grin grin grin
you angry angry wait when I catch u
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by onila(f): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you angry angry wait when I catch u
kmr women are gorgeous . .its just the way he said it was quite funny

besides i see nigeria and cameroon are on the news again. .boko haram.. cameroonian are quite angry at Naija's @ the moment grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by ndlife: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Una no go sleep...una dey look chi chi
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2013
free the girl joor

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by babadey(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: your comments is irrelevant, since this topic is not about Cameroonian entrepreneur I won't go farther. Naijan and their insecurity everything has to evolve around "m more beautiful/lighter than you" m not even sure you can stand in front of me in term of beauty talk less about the goddess called Cameroonian girl. Now back to the topic since your little brain could not process my comment ,let me break it down for you.

I respect seun and his forum and as an African entrepreneur he must defend our African values which are not lesbianism and homosexuality. You get it? If not blame your educational system.

As for the mastery of the English language , no one here decided to b colonized by French or British, but I know for sure my English language skills are far ahead yours in any others Western languages.the day you will b able to speak 3 foreign languages+ your own give me a call.
To conclude, Since you are not the owner of this forum and we do not know each other my comments shouldn't bother you. If it doesn't appeal you don't comment, if my English is too poor for your liking don't quote me.

I wish I knew how to 'bold' in a quoted comment... I think you have eyes to see the bracketed alphabet after my username,so I wonder when "beauty" is used to qualify a dude. Upon my insecurity,your country is my footstool,You are a he or she self?. I picked on you cos of ur first foolish,senseless comment on this thread.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2013
I would have thought the last pic was that of a man! shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by onila(f): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by huninaija(f): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

It grows vertically, but it won't be as wide as a man's p.enis.

Na lie jor.. Oya provide pics!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2013
huni_naija:

Na lie jor.. Oya provide pics!

I can't post the pics on this thread, the mods will take it down and possibly ban me for some time. cool
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by huninaija(f): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2013
onila: grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK5Ut2S24P4

How many accents does she have? From sounding like a german shepherd, an american gangster wannabe, to sounding like vic oo on cr..a.c.k

Inferiority complex is a father oo na wa

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by ladykilllar: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2013
ndlife: Una no go sleep...una dey look chi chi

If na u see this kain pix shey sleep go come? Lol
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by ozodimgba(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2013
Omo na mental case. Start to dey craze na who dey craze for this town? Kolomental lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) / Chelsea And Manchester United Mock Each Other On Twitter. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.