Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark (59110 Views)

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Drenix(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
dis gal boi get swaGGGGGGGGGGGGS gan.......... 9jia no dey cari last. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by beldcat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seriously guyz dis is not funny.dis is just not funny......her case is quite extreme.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by munmight(f): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
50calibre: She is no longer a woman, she now has the body of a man which is just plain disgusting. A woman is supposed to be soft and succulent and not hard and muscular, I no be gay.
looools..transgendered for real
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
chei see muscle
na waa ooo, is that really a she? grin
maybe hermaphrodite
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah: chei see muscle
na waa ooo, is that really a she? grin
maybe hermaphrodite
you like her? I see u embarassed tongue have a crush
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you like her? I see u embarassed tongue have a crush

ahah nah, i am no lesbo cool
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

Yay!
*dancing azonto*
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

she is a man na, lemme hook u up
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

Yay!
*dancing azonto*

loool what the meaning of this nau?
have u ever thought i was one? grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: she is a man na, lemme hook u up

loolz smh
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

loool what the meaning of this nau?
have u ever thought i was one? grin

No, not at all. Just glad u are into guys. cool

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

loolz smh
you don't see the abs? wink
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

No, not at all. Just glad u are into guys. cool
she is probably BI like all the girls of nowadays
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you don't see the abs? wink
i want real abs from a real guy cheesy
not from an enhanced testosterone minette lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: she is probably BI like all the girls of nowadays
She is not BI lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

Okay. I better hit the gym (I'm not fat).

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:
Holla me

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: she is probably BI like all the girls of nowadays

angry u r provoking me abi? lol
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Mishydoo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dreadhead: so you condemn homosexuality but you leave the pussy and Bleep the anus instead so can you tell me the difference? anus is anus so who is fooling who, 50% of the loudest ones on this post are still in the closet waiting to come out and you are quoting bible verses, what happened to judge not so yea may not be jugded, sin is sin, let he without sin cast the first stone, adultry, men molesting 4 years old, brothers sleeping with sisters, fathers sleeping with their daughters, we dupe eachother, backstab the poeple we call friends, the so called men of God sucking money out the poor in the name of heaven and the list goes on, check yourselves well before you point accusing fingers at others, know when u pointing one finger at another person 3 is pointing at you.
Its the world we live in even Jesus the most saint of us all was accused and crucified so how much more we full of sin

...Guy I swear U be H.O.M.O!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

angry u r provoking me abi? lol
no no just checking wellam kiss kiss
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no no just checking wellam kiss kiss

kiss wink
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sybellah:

kiss wink
good girl wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Tinyemeka(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Apart from the allegation by the OP, I did not see anything else to confirm that she is a lesbian.

You can't tell me that all body-building females are lesbians. undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by lagcity(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
seedord247: She needs a Good Diicck to cure her madness. grin

so who will diicck her? grin pls don't make me throw up, the thought of it alone, eewww!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by AbrantieGH(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Does her six-pack look better than mine?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ndi ara ewehu aka onru...bhahaha, Im inlove with this chick, she no send anybody, see she is living her life while all of you jobless hypocrites are here wasting your energy
pic taken not too long ago, does she look like someone that cares

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dreadhead: Ndi ara ewehu aka onru...bhahaha, Im inlove with this chick, she no send anybody, see she is living her life while all of you jobless hypocrites are here wasting your energy

She is free to live her life. She should just make sure she follows Nigeria's laws when in the country.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
librangyps: Wow! This girl could hav£ b££n r£ally pr£tty...
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2013
CFCfan:

It grows vertically, but it won't be as wide as a man's p.enis.

Have you ever seen one? shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by KingPradas(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2013
4,222 subscribers na youtube sensation ?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by AbrantieGH(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Dreadhead: Ndi ara ewehu aka onru...bhahaha, Im inlove with this chick, she no send anybody, see she is living her life while all of you jobless hypocrites are here wasting your energy
[size=18pt]
SHE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN BUTCH DYKE YO!!!!

ARE YOU HOMO??
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2013
CFCfan:

It's not possible. One can only have a v.agina or p.enis.

It‘s very much possible! !what‘s hermaphrodite then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) / Ifeanyi Chiejine Is Dead.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.