Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark (59108 Views)

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2013
50calibre: She is no longer a woman, she now has the body of a man which is just plain disgusting. A woman is supposed to be soft and succulent and not hard and muscular, I no be gay.

well not really...
do u think janet jackson with a 4pack is soft and succulent? or all women athletes?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2013
She is fine though...
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by searay(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2013
The girl thing appears to me very dirty
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by jayiyke007(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2013
No doubt... She's got a male n female s*x organ.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2013
Dreadhead: free the girl joor

she is a pretty girl nonetheless if you really look at her face you will see that she is very pretty. too bad she is a lesbian. my opinion
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan: She is fine though...
ah ah i na hu onra?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2013
jayiyke007: No doubt... She's got a male n female s*x organ.

It's not possible. One can only have a v.agina or p.enis.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2013
adabeke12:
ah ah i na hu onra?
LMAO grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:
LMAO grin

i guess you don't have class in the morning but i do grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by johnnobles: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2013
bigfat05: [size=15pt]SHE LOOK LIKE african china-- maybe they are cousins ...[/size]
I wan write same thing until I c ur comment. They really look. Alike
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2013
adabeke12:

i guess you don't have class in the morning but i do grin

My class is in the afternoon grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by stevecantrell: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2013
Side effects of steroid use..
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

My class is in the afternoon grin
Oh ok. Nke gi ri mma.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by 4chi: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2013
....another reason not to bring up your child on a strong akpu diet!!!! Chichi Igbo, na you biko!! grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2013
adabeke12:
Oh ok. Nke gi ri mma.
Yeah. But I'll soon go to bed though.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2013
steve_cantrell: Side effects of steroid use..

I'm suspecting that too.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by 360command: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2013
When would she be called to play for super eagles?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2013
360command: When would she be called to play for super eagles?
She'll play for the Super Falcons
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by chucky234(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2013
She is no doubt a tranny (transgendered).
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by chucky234(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Kai Weird MC try die for where this Chichi dey ooo,Weird one get hope.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by pautex: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2013
she resemble african china
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by valuedammy(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2013
Pure Rubbish
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by magnificio(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2013
Men! I envy d dude's 6pack, oops! he's a she ryt, abi na she's a he-she..she's a.....goddarn nigga! I'm confused
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by dasparrow: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Frustrated and lonely coupled with her muscular body, a guiness-recorded ugliness and a neglect by men,why would she not end up a lesbo to make up for her miseries ?

How did you come to the conclusion that she is frustrated and lonely? If anything, It seems that the average Nigerian is frustrated and lonely which includes you. After all, it takes a lonely frustrated individual to recognize another so you better check yourself.

@Post

She is living her life as she deems fit. As Nigerians will say 'she no send'.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Les: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Bia wait....... Nairaland, you ppl should mind ur self o, better mind how you guys de call my name there o b4 i vex block this forum.....
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2013
50calibre: She is no longer a woman, she now has the body of a man which is just plain disgusting. A woman is supposed to be soft and succulent and not hard and muscular, I no be gay.

You just typed exactly what I have in mind.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by nonesense: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
miz tola: Imagine the total waste of time opening dis thread.mtcheeeeewwww!
who sent you?
reverse jhor
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by tefund(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
pak: Though I saw the 'lesbian' and the 'she' in the report. . .

but then I still need to ask, Is this male or female ?

If ever there is a time to make an exception for lesbianism. I guess this case should fit !!!!!
shame to womanhood!!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by stupor(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Totally lost generation !

Lord have mercy !
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
so you condemn homosexuality but you leave the pussy and Bleep the anus instead so can you tell me the difference? anus is anus so who is fooling who, 50% of the loudest ones on this post are still in the closet waiting to come out and you are quoting bible verses, what happened to judge not so yea may not be jugded, sin is sin, let he without sin cast the first stone, adultry, men molesting 4 years old, brothers sleeping with sisters, fathers sleeping with their daughters, we dupe eachother, backstab the poeple we call friends, the so called men of God sucking money out the poor in the name of heaven and the list goes on, check yourselves well before you point accusing fingers at others, know when u pointing one finger at another person 3 is pointing at you.
Its the world we live in even Jesus the most saint of us all was accused and crucified so how much more we full of sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) / Ifeanyi Chiejine Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.