Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... (1332 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by marvelck: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is a true life story about a young lady whose husband suddenly divorced her after she was kidnapped and later released by kidnappers some time ago. they were barely married for a year, when the ugly incident happened. she was taken by some unknown persons and kept somewhere for almost a month until when her release was secured. Instead of her husband to stand by her and help her get through the trauma, he decided to break up with her due to some personal reasons which is known to you and I. Thinking she might have been sexually abused while in captivity, he was reluctant to continue with the marriage, and decided to add more insult to her pain.
Don't know why some men are like this. what about those women that go through alot and stand by their men whenever they're ill or going through a crisis? what are the wedding vows made for, if some people would prefer to love and stay with someone only when all is smooth, sweet and good. isn't marriage suppose to be for better, for worse. simply cos she was molested, doesn't make her less a wife or an harlot. that's why most rape victims don't like reporting such cases out of fear of being stigmatized by the society. many of them suffer their pain and rejection in silence. carrying the scar for a very long time, if not forever.
Our society and culture can be so cruel atimes. and its so unfortunate that women are always at the receiving end. most rape victims suffer in two ways. either they are rejected by others, or end up rejecting themselves (by having hatred for men or anything that has to do with love/relationship). they feel they are 'dirty, stained or untouchable' after being molested. many of them end up living a lonely and sober life. single and afraid to love again. Just like this lady, who is all alone, without any love, but saddled with the memory of a painful past...

Re: How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by KINGwax(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
U people are some bunch of pathetic cry babies!!!
Wetin be our own?? The truth is ds: I knw u'll be part of the 'follow ur heart' apologists!!!
If a woman is unhappy in a relationship, u advocated, 'dnt be a prisoner to any man' walk out!!!
When a lady falls in love with another durin relationship, u advocate,'don't force urself to continue, faollw ur heart', abi?
But now, the man doesn't av d heart to continue and he quitted!! Y'all shoutin foul play!!!
Wetin sef
Shey man no get creator ni? Hmmm? Feminist, gender equality. Make the man choose wot is good for him na!!!!
See, ma girlie works in lokoja and very sturbborn. She loves going to large gatherings against my warning of boko haram. So I jes told her it will better she stands in a spot where d bomb will kill her completely because me o, I won't marry a disable o!!!
Lest y'all started ur 'foul play' anthem.
Nansense!!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by Baba419(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
KINGwax: U people are some bunch of pathetic cry babies!!!
Wetin be our own?? The truth is ds: I knw u'll be part of the 'follow ur heart' apologists!!!
If a woman is unhappy in a relationship, u advocated, 'dnt be a prisoner to any man' walk out!!!
When a lady falls in love with another durin relationship, u advocate,'don't force urself to continue, faollw ur heart', abi?
But now, the man doesn't av d heart to continue and he quitted!! Y'all shoutin foul play!!!
Wetin sef
Shey man no get creator ni? Hmmm? Feminist, gender equality. Make the man choose wot is good for him na!!!!
See, ma girlie works in lokoja and very sturbborn. She loves going to large gatherings against my warning of boko haram. So I jes told her it will better she stands in a spot where d bomb will kill her completely because me o, I won't marry a disable o!!!
Lest y'all started ur 'foul play' anthem.
Nansense!!!!
Amen
Re: How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by ty4eva(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm 2 me d mab is just a coward...how can he leave his wife at d time she needed him d most...Well, May God give her her own man. He was nt meant for her
Re: How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by KINGwax(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
^ ^
U see wot I mean
Re: How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
There is more to this story, men don't just leave their wives like that.

(1) (Reply)

What Will She Do / Men Also Deserve Attention. / Girls And Car Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.