Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,375 members, 7,971,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:53 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (23106 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
There is no picture brah

You braggin bout sunglasses?...Thas MetroSexxxualish
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Can you see my ran bans sunglasses , 200$ lol :p
wot bans? D $2 spectacles u got from Walmart? iLaugh!
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
What's the Biggest you had Inside you....

...15?....Lmao

Lool grin
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Can you see my ran bans sunglasses , 200$ lol :p

Can't seem to view it. If it's a virus ehn! angry
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
There is no picture brah

You braggin bout sunglasses?...Thas MetroSexxxualish

U didnt see the first picture that showed? Cool
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Can't seem to view it. If it's a virus ehn! angry

U ignored the first picture cuz u liked what u saw. No problem
Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
POST PICTURE POST PICTURE. Now i posted a picture they now quickly ignored it and are commenting on a picture that didnt show. What does that make u ? Judge urselves
Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U gat pepper grains on ur chin bro!

All these people just kept pushing my hand to post a picture now u have seen the picture u can now dodge commenting on it or be real with me and say what u first thought when u saw my picture.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

All these people just kept pushing my hand to post a picture now u have seen the picture u can now dodge commenting on it or be real with me and say what u first thought when u saw my picture.
U jus dere...average looking Nnamdi. Happy now? undecided
Re: . by pleep(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
wot bans? D $2 spectacles u got from Walmart? iLaugh!
What about yourself, did you forget you have a picture up?

You insecure Nairalanders really, really, really, need to learn when to stfu. @ Op you are getting desperate
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: what about yourself, did you forget you have a picture up?
@ Op you are getting desperate
So? undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U jus dere...average looking Nnamdi. Happy now? undecided

Lol like i care how i look. I dont even think im cute . Its just girls are always starring and flirting with me. "hi nigel" "nigel call me" "nige, nigel, nigel" i wont rest!! Thats wthe life i have and u know what i dont even have a good attitude so maybe other girls think im beautiful but in my eyes i dont even care. I swear with my life G i really dont. Lol
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Some wuss shows up bragging about the cost of windscreens and u hia chatting shyte about my pic bin up? Is u ok? undecided
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Lol like i care how i look. I dont even think im cute . Its just girls are always starring and flirting with me. "hi nigel" "nigel call me" "nige, nigel, nigel" i wont rest!! Thats wthe life i have and u know what i dont even have a good attitude so maybe other girls think im beautiful but in my eyes i dont even care. I swear with my life G i really dont. Lol
Wtf? Are u a londoner? grin grin
Re: . by pleep(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Some wuss shows up bragging about the cost of windscreens and u hia chatting shyte about my pic bin up? Is u ok? undecided
lol I'm not even going to say anything, and hopefully we can just leave this here.
Re: . by pleep(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yall should hook up, you would make a great couple.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: lol I'm not even going to say anything, and hopefully we can just leave this here.
Fine by me! tongue
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: yall should hook up, you would make a great couple.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Nope im not, but the only reason why i write posts like this is because too many girls are on my case. Its not like im even nice im a big snub and i just keep wandering why do they all flirt with me all the time. Even i was in a park last week the girl just kept talking about her phone and asking what i thought i just kept smiling then she now said "guy truth i dey like u, give me ur number na" i just smiled and ignored her. So trust me forget picture i know in my mind that girls think im pretty sorry im sounding so cocky and proud but im being honest. Pls im not here to fight with u smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

Hmmmm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1008062_Makes_sense_jpgdb3a30212adb2c2b9ba4af0cc831f648
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Nope im not, but the only reason why i write posts like this is because too many girls are on my case. Its not like im even nice im a big snub and i just keep wandering why do they all flirt with me all the time. Even i was in a park last week the girl just kept talking about her phone and asking what i thought i just kept smiling then she now said "guy truth i dey like u, give me ur number na" i just smiled and ignored her. So trust me forget picture i know in my mind that girls think im pretty sorry im sounding so cocky and proud but im being honest. Pls im not here to fight with u smiley
Overconfident syndrome.. I know d drill bro! Clown! grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
If only i looked ugly in my photo i know all of them would quickly pounce on me, now they saw my picture and thought "hes cute sha, let me just ignore him" clap for yourselves. I dont even care , whatever i look like wont put food on my table. Blehh
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: If only i looked ugly in my photo i know all of them would quickly pounce on me, now they saw my picture and thought "hes cute sha, let me just ignore him" clap for yourselves. I dont even care , whatever i look like wont put food on my table. Blehh
Enough already! angry
Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Overconfident syndrome.. I know d drill bro! Clown! grin grin grin

Its not my fault that im very goodlooking, anyway i have a babe and shes the cutest person i know. Idowuogbo u can sign out now. Peace
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
And idowugbo whatever can u tell me why the others refuse to comment on my photo? And why i had to force you to comment ? Be real for once in ur life
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Its not my fault that im very goodlooking, anyway i have a babe and shes the cutest person i know. Idowuogbo u can sign out now. Peace
Are u ok? Do u pay my bills? Don't u EVER! I repeat, don't u ever try dat stup!d azz stunt wiv moi. EOD!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
LOOOL BEING HANDSOME IS GOOD OH!! ONLY ONE PICTURE I POSTED EVERYWHERE IS SILENT, EVERYBODY RAN AWAY. ONLY ONE PERSON EVEN MADE ATTEMPT TO ARGUE WITH ME NOW I FEEL PITY FOR HER AS SHE IS NO LONGER MAKING SENSE WITH HER ARGUMENTS. GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A RUGGEDLY HANDSOME FACE. IM A BLESSED CHILD. IM NIGEL BTW, JUST LETTING THE LADIES ON NAIRALAND KNOW haha wink
Re: . by pleep(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Would you look at that hmmm.... i guess you two were not compatible.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Who wants to see more pictures from me *blushing*
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? Do u pay my bills? Don't u EVER! I repeat, don't u ever try dat stup!d azz stunt wiv moi. EOD!

Hi baby , lol
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: POST PICTURE POST PICTURE. Now i posted a picture they now quickly ignored it and are commenting on a picture that didnt show. What does that make u ? Judge urselves

Bros, you're ok. Not 'wooow, he is handsome'
Re: . by pleep(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.