Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,598 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22949 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: https://www.nairaland.com/1213657/problem-im-too-cute

The guy has gone crazy

^^^ grin grin The same guy in the pic posted a couple pages back?
Re: . by pleep(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Qui, on page six. The OP
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Thats me even frowning and i still dont look so bad. Bros seriously rest me and you no be mate at all

Well if that's you, then you ® ‎​ not worthy to own this thread as OP.
I didn't say you re ugly O, but em......just way TOO BELOW PAR for all the comments you've made so far. #Shikena
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

All these people just kept pushing my hand to post a picture now u have seen the picture u can now dodge commenting on it or be real with me and say what u first thought when u saw my picture.
I was just busy , coming back now so we didn't run away

Guy if that pic you put up there is your pic, you are not cute @ all, guy I fine pass you by 100 times, the gap I gave you fit reach from calabar to lagos

If nairalanders will be honest and pardon my rudeness and check both of us, you won't like the result

Oboy I was expecting ramsey noah or desmond elliot look alike and you came and embarrass your self with this

You are not ugly o, but far from calling you a cute guy, the girls you said following you around(if that's true) must have seen something in you which is not your looks

Girls can trip for many reasons, maybe they think you have money or you are from a good background or something else definitely not your looks cause you are not cute

Get that to your head
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

All these people just kept pushing my hand to post a picture now u have seen the picture u can now dodge commenting on it or be real with me and say what u first thought when u saw my picture.
I was just busy , coming back now so we didn't run away

Guy if that pic you put up there is your pic, you are not cute @ all, guy I fine pass you by 100 times, the gap I gave you fit reach from calabar to lagos

If nairalanders will be honest and pardon my rudeness and check both of us, you won't like the result

Oboy I was expecting ramsey noah or desmond elliot look alike and you came and embarrass your self with this

You are not ugly o, but far from calling you a cute guy, the girls you said following you around(if that's true) must have seen something in you which is not your looks

Girls can trip for many reasons, maybe they think you have money or you are from a good background or something else definitely not your looks cause you are not cute

Get that to your head
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
fubbyy: I was just busy , coming back now so we didn't run away

Get that to your head

#GBAM
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Bros, you're ok. Not 'wooow, he is handsome'

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2013
fubbyy: I was just busy , coming back now so we didn't run away

Get that to your head

Re: . by fubbyy(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Ok sir all the uncountable "fine boy" "hes so handsome i hear from girls talking about me" all these people must be really blind. Even some guys that say "nigel, fine boy" and i just smile and humbly say "baba relax, na u fine pass me" i mean classy People That have seen me in real life and confidently call me a fineboy but the great fubby saw one of my random photos and wrote an epic story about my looks. Guy u are so weak, see how u are arguing about being cuter then me up and down. Do u think i have ever said i am cute to anyone in real life? Sorry i havnt cuz i dont care. Its rather fortunate for me that people i know all say. "nigel ur a fineboy randomly from a random topic that doesnt even concern my looks. The great fubby u must have really met me and all the girls that flock around me to know why they flock around me. Joker of the year. I am not cute sheybi? I hear u sir can we move on now. Hahahaha my life
first of all you are the one that said people said you are a fine boy, none of us were there to confirm this

2ndly, am not arguing who's cuter between both of us because I am,(no doubt) the problem is from your post, from the level you hyped your self about being cute, honestly I didn't expect that pic, its just like every other average looking guy

Like I told you before, girls have many reasons to flock around a guy, looks is even about least, you better start phucking those girls now because their will be a time when that quality they see in you(which is not your looks) will no longer be there

Guy if the real fine boys in nairaland open threads about their looks like you did, wahala go they

And if nairalanders show their pics you go hide that your face, honestly, their are real fine boys here that are quite, why are you making noise ?

Guy till tomorrow you no be fine boy, shoot me
Re: . by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2013
fubbyy: first of all you are the one that said people said you are a fine boy, none of us were there to confirm this

2ndly, am not arguing who's cuter between both of us because I am,(no doubt) the problem is from your post, from the level you hyped your self about being cute, honestly I didn't expect that pic, its just like every other average looking guy

Like I told you before, girls have many reasons to flock around a guy, looks is even about least, you better start phucking those girls now because their will be a time when that quality they see in you(which is not your looks) will no longer be there

Guy if the real fine boys in nairaland open threads about their looks like you did, wahala go they

And if nairalanders show their pics you go hide that your face, honestly, their are real fine boys here that are quite, why are you making noise ?

Guy till tomorrow you no be fine boy, shoot me

Looooool this is so weird!! I have seen most of the nairalader guys and they are ugly as shitt. U on the other hand are not cute, i wont call u ugly cuz thats a bias comment, u are that 50/100 looking kinda guy, just there. And the only reason girls are around me is my looks, u know why? I dont talk to these girls, they come to me and flirt but i am this no time for rubbish guy and i just say hello back and go away. I have a irritating attitude, im selfish, i dont remember doing anything sweet for any girl once. I dont even make jokes, i hate small talks, always trying to mind my bizness. Ordinarily, an odinary guy will have these bad attitudes and girls wont notice him, oga forget my picture that didnt impress u these girls think im foineeee. U dont understand, for me to now open a thread about this u should know i was really speaking my experience. Girls love to stare at me and hold me, i mean girls im not even that nice to. Baba whatever u want to think na for ur pocket too many people compliment me too often and girls bother my life too much. Believe or not im a very finee guy. Left for me tho i wanna be ugly, lol u wont understand but its true. And did i mention am so natural, no fancy hairdo, or fancy facial hair, yet girls are more around me than those that try ti impress them. Like i said i wanna be ugly so i wouldnt have to be so paranoid because of how my life experiences are. Cheers
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Looooool this is so weird!! I have seen most of the nairalader guys and they are ugly as shitt. U on the other hand is not cute my friend. I opened ur photo too and was like see this one. How is this guy cute na? That was my first reaction. i wont call u ugly cuz thats a bias comment, u are that 50/100 looking kinda guy, just there. And the only reason girls are around me is my looks, u know why? I dont talk to these girls, they come to me and flirt but i am this no time for rubbish guy and i just say hello back and go away. I have a irritating attitude, im selfish, i dont remember doing anything sweet for any girl once. I dont even make jokes, i hate small talks, always trying to mind my bizness. Ordinarily, an odinary guy will have these bad attitudes and girls wont notice him, oga forget my picture that didnt impress u these girls think im foineeee. U dont understand, for me to now open a thread about this u should know i was really speaking my experience. Girls love to stare at me and hold me, i mean girls im not even that nice to. Baba whatever u want to think na for ur pocket too many people compliment me too often and girls bother my life too much. Believe or not im a very finee guy. Left for me tho i wanna be ugly, lol u wont understand but its true. And did i mention am so natural, no fancy hairdo, or fancy facial hair, yet girls are more around me than those that try to impress them. Like i said i wanna be ugly so i wouldnt have to be so paranoid because of how my life experiences are. Cheers
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 04, 2013
Yo Fam you got problems LmL

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Ok sir all the uncountable "fine boy" "hes so handsome i hear from girls talking about me" all these people must be really blind. Even some guys that say "nigel, fine boy" and i just smile and humbly say "baba relax, na u fine pass me" i mean classy People That have seen me in real life and confidently call me a fineboy but the great fubby saw one of my random photos and wrote an epic story about my looks. Guy u are so weak, see how u are arguing about being cuter then me up and down. Do u think i have ever said i am cute to anyone in real life? Sorry i havnt cuz i dont care. Its rather fortunate for me that people i know all say. "nigel ur a fineboy randomly from a random topic that doesnt even concern my looks. The great fubby u must have really met me and all the girls that flock around me to know why they flock around me. Joker of the year. I am not cute sheybi? I hear u sir can we move on now. Hahahaha my life

guy you've gone banana's as you are obsessed with an illusion. Wtf, truth be told 50% of guys fall in2 ur category of "jus dre" and u hre claiming local champion... See, that pix is ur best cos u'v used it in another self promoting thread, and yet its not matching up to d topic of dis thread. Common u look like u r feeling constipated with that ur bat ears, am sure doz chewing gum street girls deceiving u lyk eating bats...
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Looooool this is so weird!! I have seen most of the nairalader guys and they are ugly as shitt. U on the other hand are not cute, i wont call u ugly cuz thats a bias comment, u are that 50/100 looking kinda guy, just there. And the only reason girls are around me is my looks, u know why? I dont talk to these girls, they come to me and flirt but i am this no time for rubbish guy and i just say hello back and go away. I have a irritating attitude, im selfish, i dont remember doing anything sweet for any girl once. I dont even make jokes, i hate small talks, always trying to mind my bizness. Ordinarily, an odinary guy will have these bad attitudes and girls wont notice him, oga forget my picture that didnt impress u these girls think im foineeee. U dont understand, for me to now open a thread about this u should know i was really speaking my experience. Girls love to stare at me and hold me, i mean girls im not even that nice to. Baba whatever u want to think na for ur pocket too many people compliment me too often and girls bother my life too much. Believe or not im a very finee guy. Left for me tho i wanna be ugly, lol u wont understand but its true. And did i mention am so natural, no fancy hairdo, or fancy facial hair, yet girls are more around me than those that try ti impress them. Like i said i wanna be ugly so i wouldnt have to be so paranoid because of how my life experiences are. Cheers
lol, you said you have seen many nairalanders and they look like shiit, Lol... Guy those guys you think that look likt shyt is far cuter than you, for crying out loud we have seen your picture what else, are you not the person there? Oboy you no be fine boy, mr man you no be fine boy , go and sleep, those girls are deceiving you

And who told you girls and people in general don't compliment my looks by telling me am a fine boy?

I hear and see such everyday but I didn't run to nairaland to open a thread for that, like I said before if nairalanders will forgive both our childishness(because we r childish 4 this) and check out both of us to know who's cuter then you will see for your self

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2013
KAYSWAGGZ:

guy you've gone banana's as you are obsessed with an illusion. Wtf, truth be told 50% of guys fall in2 ur category of "jus dre" and u hre claiming local champion... See, that pix is ur best cos u'v used it in another self promoting thread, and yet its not matching up to d topic of dis thread. Common u look like u r feeling constipated with that ur bat ears, am sure doz chewing gum street girls deceiving u lyk eating bats...

This argument has gone boring. Yes im just there. Yes im ugly. Yes im cute. Yes im pretty. Yes im whatever pls get out. See boys talking like females, this bastard fubby started this argument that made me start talking crap. Weak ugly bastard claiming fineboy, nobody calls themselves that anyway. I never did u came into my thread and started calling me names. Pls im fine, im not fine, im average. I dont care im not a sissy bastard like that fubby thing. The fubby guy is even Ugly, i opened is picture again. See fat lips with yellow eyes my God @fubby whoever told u ure cute just wanted to raise your self esteem guy ur not even average ur not the ugliest but u are not fine i will bet my life on that fact. See this thing claiming cute here
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2013
fubbyy: lol, you said you have seen many nairalanders and they look like shiit, Lol... Guy those guys you think that look likt shyt is far cuter than you, for crying out loud we have seen your picture what else, are you not the person there? Oboy you no be fine boy, mr man you no be fine boy , go and sleep, those girls are deceiving you

And who told you girls and people in general don't compliment my looks by telling me am a fine boy?

I hear and see such everyday but I didn't run to nairaland to open a thread for that, like I said before if nairalanders will forgive both our childishness(because we r childish 4 this) and check out both of us to know who's cuter then you will see for your self

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

See this ugly bastard oh. I try avoiding guys like u because ur so weak u talk like a female. Tuehh. Ur so dead, u came to my original thread and started calling urself cute and started acting like a sissy girl. Who call themselves fineboy anyway dead guy like u. Be sincere did i ever call myself cute on my originaI thread? No i didnt, i wrote a thread about good looking guys which happens to be my experience.i only wrote a thread about my experience then the ordinary looking fubby guy just ran from nowhere and started asking people to go check him out, female sissy like u. U have made me act like a sissy boy like u by arguing with u, i curse the day u entered my thread. U re too weak for my liking, do u see other nl guys asking me to go check their profiles? Some might even be cute but because they are real men which u will never be till u die, they couldnt stoop so low to say such. I never did, i never adked anyone to go check me out. Im not a compliment seeking sissy like u. U really make me feel like a girl whenever i talk to u. Pls stop talking to me back ur irritating me. Literally

....You Guys still Cat Fighting?
Re: . by pleep(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2013
We need to make a thread Fubby vs Adulthood. Who is tha "finer boy"

Kandikanne you r a mod, set it up, this will keep us entertained all night grin
Re: . by ace1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
"Fine boy" won't pay your bills. So instead of fighting here on Nairaland like 12yr old chics, get something productive to do
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

See this ugly bastard oh. I try avoiding guys like u because ur so weak u talk like a female. Tuehh. Ur so dead, u came to my original thread and started calling urself cute and started acting like a sissy girl. Who call themselves fineboy anyway dead guy like u. Be sincere did i ever call myself cute on my originaI thread? No i didnt, i wrote a thread about good looking guys which happens to be my experience.i only wrote a thread about my experience then the ordinary looking fubby guy just ran from nowhere and started asking people to go check him out, female sissy like u. U have made me act like a sissy boy like u by arguing with u, i curse the day u entered my thread. U re too weak for my liking, do u see other nl guys asking me to go check their profiles? Some might even be a real cute guy unlike the ordinary looking average guy like u who has an illusion about being cute too , u want to feel among? because other NL guys are real men which u will never be till u die, they couldnt stoop so low to say such a thing as ho check my profile, I never did, i never asked anyone to go check me out when i open my original thread. Im not a compliment seeking sissy like u. U really make me feel like a girl whenever i talk to u. Pls stop talking to me back ur irritating me. Literally.
And when i called u ugly it wasnt out of anger bro u are ugly sorry i opened ur photo again and ur face is far from cute. Anybody that complimented u just wanted to raise ur self esteem, brother u are not fine ur struggling to even look average. No offence. Bye have a good life, and yes u can think positive about urself it will make u feel better.
nairalanders abeg make una end this war between me and this boy over who's a fine boy or finer boy so we can rest
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood: I am this no time for rubbish guy and i just say hello back and go away. I have a irritating attitude, im selfish, i dont remember doing anything sweet for any girl once. I dont even make jokes, i hate small talks, always trying to mind my bizness. Ordinarily, an odinary guy will have these bad attitudes and girls wont notice him, oga forget my picture that didnt impress u these girls think im foineeee. U dont understand, for me to now open a thread about this u should know i was really speaking my experience. Girls love to stare at me and hold me, i mean girls im not even that nice to. Baba whatever u want to think na for ur pocket too many people compliment me too often and girls bother my life too much. Believe or not im a very finee guy. Left for me tho i wanna be ugly, lol u wont understand but its true. And did i mention am so natural, no fancy hairdo, or fancy facial hair, yet girls are more around me than those that try to impress them. Like i said i wanna be ugly so i wouldnt have to be so paranoid because of how my life experiences are. Cheers

That my friend (@ bolded) is what brings the girls! smiley

The No-nonsense attitude. Non-neediness. Aloofness and being full of yourself. These attributes in your behaviour brings the girls. Not your looks sir.
Re: . by deavicky(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
sorry poster i disagree with this fineboy thing in Nigeria, it might be working in America not Nigeria because what nija babe want, is who can show working no be that fine boy thing. Abi na fine they go chop.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: We need to make a thread Fubby vs Adulthood. Who is tha "finer boy"

Kandikanne you r a mod, set it up, this will keep us entertained all night grin

Lol, I can't stand two men b!tching so I'm going to leave it here.
Re: . by pleep(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fubby make a thread and post your pic and adulthoods pic. Let the Nairaland ladies determine who is better looking.

yall need to put your money where you mouth is
Re: . by drake99: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Richfella:

That my friend (@ bolded) is what brings the girls! smiley

The No-nonsense attitude. Non-neediness. Aloofness and being full of yourself. These attributes in your behaviour brings the girls. Not your looks sir.
guy you are too much, i was like that and girls were all over me, immediately I changed from "I no send attitude to I wan know you attitude" things started changing, it started being difficult for me to get them chicks

@ topic.. Well let me bluntly end the feud by being the judge

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so I will judge from my own view

@ adulthood you might be cuter in real life but based on the pic both of you provided, fubbyy is more handsome, that's simple and short

@ fubbyy from the pics, you are cuter but that's from my own view because another person may say otherwise

Conclusion, both of you should know that fine boyism is no longer invoke, chicks see guys with money,game and swag not fine faces

1 Like

Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Skydo2: that's exactly what's happening to me now.am very handsome beyond imagination,likewise very hard for me to woo or talk to girls now am tired

smh so you're khing bassey, uti's handbag or ramsey noah, which do you think you are?
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

I get girls all over me everyday. U know why ? Cuz im very hansome. I dont need to convince you. Believe me. Dont believe me. Its your headache.

shut up and have everlasting seats nigga, you're not half the shit you claim you are. You know why? Real niggas do not write essays about how attractive thye think they are, besides getting alek wek type girls all over you doesn't count as getting "girls"
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

And guy i checked out ur profile pix, u look average u re not a cutie. Sorry

you just called another guy a cutie? smh
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

U are so dull. Its not about my looks, i just wrote one of the best realistic phenomenon of all time, and dull people like u will now be asking about my looks. Dead people

Read that back to yourself and ascertain (find a dictionary to *decipher* the word) who is dull. Realistic phenomenon?? How old are you? i'm barely 21 and I damn sure reason better than that half assed crap you put together. You wishing I ask about your looks? lol nah gay I leave the argument on which GUY looks better to you, seems right up your alley.. next
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

nobody saw a pic, and it's RAY bans not Ran ban #slowassdullard
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

Its not my fault that im very goodlooking, anyway i have a babe and shes the cutest person i know. Idowuogbo u can sign out now. Peace

and you just said you don't think "you're even cute"
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2013
ozo_emeka:

shut up and have everlasting seats nigga, you're not half the shit you claim you are. You know why? Real niggas do not write essays about how attractive thye think they are, besides getting alek wek type girls all over you doesn't count as getting "girls"
cheesy
Bros e count oo. Punny na punny. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.