Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,867 members, 7,945,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Black Romance Is Boring - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Romance Is Boring (9599 Views)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Romance Is Boring by amaikama(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2008
Poster! how romantic are you since you said black romance is boring angry Pls tell us!
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by rotimy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2008
One of the best romantic black film that will prove you wrong is Missisippi Masala starring Denzel Washington. He is a dream man of every white lady or watch JUNGLE FEVER where a white lay is almost begging for the romance of a black hunk, DENZEL.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by TOH(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
^ you sound very gay
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by tkb417(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
hmmm
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by eldee(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
TOH:

^ you sound very gay
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Raimond(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
My friend there is nothing like black romance.Romance is an individual thing,not tied to race, religion,color,size etc.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by rubi(f): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
The best man is also interesting ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2009
nawaooooo. u know sey na black wey u be and u no fit change am. so eno dey good if u start dey do long throat for white people them stuff. hahahahaha.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
Even white folks cant compete with white romantic comedies because they are just too unrealistic. In those movies, the guy is always a billionaire with a successful companies and plenty of money to spend, he whisks the girl away to some romantic island and showers her with gifts with lots of sex thrown in the middle and a wedding at the end. They never show what happens after the wedding.

Studies have shown that watching romantic comedies actually is bad for relationships because it creates unrealistic expectations.
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
4Him: the white films dont run any deeper. Its all a manipulation of your emotions built around sex.
Are white relationships any stronger than ours . . . they have more cases of divorce than we have.

The difference is blacks dont have time to decieve each other with flowers, guilt trips, chocolate and all . . .

Ebonyeyes: Even white folks cant compete with white romantic comedies because they are just too unrealistic. In those movies, the guy is always a billionaire with a successful companies and plenty of money to spend, he whisks the girl away to some romantic island and showers her with gifts with lots of sex thrown in the middle and a wedding at the end. They never show what happens after the wedding.

Studies have shown that watching romantic comedies actually is bad for relationships because it creates unrealistic expectations.

Both of you are SPOT ON!! cool
Re: Black Romance Is Boring by MrCork17: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Trip: i mean wat i said in d topic.BLACK ROMANCE IS BORING.if u'r douting me ,watch a black romantic film & then watch a white romantic.THEN ask urself which one u felt more.D black films r all about d physical.dats just it.but d white films run deeper dan dat.let me know wat u think.

Seriously Borin... they never show booobsi durin romance angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? / Independence Day Essays In Urdu Language | 15 August Speech In Urdu For Students / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.